Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)

Fri May 03, 2024 2:31 pm
Rangiku found herself walking the halls of the barracks as she was just returning back to her office from the training session the squad had in the training area. She was humming happily as she made her way through the halls, and would pull her key out unlocking the door to her office. Before taking a step in, and propping the door open that way any wanderers knew she was in her office.

She'd take a seat as she would move a basket of paperwork closet to her, and she would pull out the pile. Just thinking back to how different things used to be, but she couldn't allow those thoughts to cloud the now as she would begin to look through reports.

A few thoughts drifting to some things she heard about an apparent shinigami in her division who was making strides. Hmmmm seemed like maybe she would have some help with the paperwork if he ever want for a promotion.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  Empty Re: Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)

Fri May 03, 2024 3:02 pm
Promotion? (Rangiku/Ranma)  DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

”Shakkahōōōōōōō!”

The Vice-Captain would be able to hear howls in the far background. A certain someone was breaking character by sticking around for further practice, even after a lot of the other Squad members had called quits. Those who knew Ranma were curious to see what he was up to, baffled at him tiring himself out with-

“Shakkahōōōōōōō! Hadō #31: Shakkahō!”

”AYO, RANMA, KEEP IT DOW- WAIT, THOSE WERE FOR TOMORROW, YOU DUMBASS!”

A joyous, giggly laughter echoed through the walls – Ranma was having a great time, sadly to the paranoia and dismay of his squadmates. He’d always been a sort of a gremlin in Squad 8, the kind whose next move you just couldn’t really predict due to how their brains were wired differe- wrong. Just an enigma in a dead man’s garments doing the first thing that came to mind.

“Shakkahōōōōōōōō…!”

At one point, the echoes died down. Peace returned to Squad 8, and silence befell the rooms and offices once more. His terror had ended at long last, and people could rest easy – that was, until the door to the Vice-Captain’s office opened up more, leading a bratty, cocky, confident smirk plastered to a Shinigami’s face into Matsumoto’s workplace, aiming straight for the desk. Too single-minded to wait for her to finish her paperwork, he did as many times in the past – slam his hand on the desk, glare Matsumoto straight in the ti-EYES, and request with a lower, bravado-sprinkled voice: “So about that Seat, Vice-Captain Matsumoto…”

In times past, his way of entering the office alone had elicited a ‘not yet’ from his superiors, but Ranma thought that he’d gathered quite the resume by now. A Shikai, and a growing aptitude for Kidō – in a way, he was halfway to what the Seated Noharu referred to as a ‘4/4 Shinigami’.

POST | pretty please

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:39 pm
Rangiku would sigh inwardly. She Truly did love to teach most of the time, and she did have alot of pride in the unseated shinigami in the 8th, but she would watch him put his hand on her desk while she was mid writing. Looking up at him as she would make the paper on her desk neat as she would move to stand up.

"Alright Ranma, this is what we're going to do. I'll let you try to prove to me that you deserve the recommendation. Ultimately it's still up to Captain Rose, but I'll gladly toss your name on the list IF and only IF you can impress me enough to do in a spar."

As she would stand up grabbing Haineko from leaning against her desk and sliding the sword into her sash. She would move towards the door quickly, and gesturing for the shinigami to follow her.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2024 3:09 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Oh, sweet! His ear wasn’t pinched this time! He knew his local charms would convince his stunning Vice-Captain that he’d grown over the years here in the 8th, not just in his impeccable ability to hype his squad pals up in their time of need – such as when Shura paid a visit – but also in his mental development ever since gooning together with- I mean getting together with Erica.

He was no longer the little, unaware shithead who couldn’t stand still for more than half a minute, drank in the middle of a fucking meeting, fell asleep during half of his duties, and got distracted conversing with pluses that were just waiting to go to the Soul Society. You know… thinking back, damn, he must’ve been a pain to deal with…

Naaaaaaaah, he wasn’t that chaotic.

Now, Ranran, Ranster, the Ranboss – he had a bunch of nicknames for her, bless her heart – actually provided him a chance to really convince her that he was worth a Seat in the 8th. It was ultimately Cap’n Rose’s decision, but surely Ranma could- wait, a spar? Ranny could fold his spine like laundry, shit just got infinitely harder than he anticipated. His face visibly changed texture from a shining, confident flare to a rough, sketchy shiver in black and white. “… I see… l-let’s go, then! I’m game! What, I’m not too afraid to spar my sweet, sweet, super-awesome Vice-Captain at all~! I know your heart’s big and soft enough to pull your punches a solid bit…”

If she’s anywhere as fast as Noharu- fuck, she IS! Okay, okay, I can just keep my distance, throw all those Shakkahō’s at her like I’ve practiced… just gotta make sure not to hit her chest, those red fuckers will bounce STRAIGHT back at me.

Strategy set, ready, and he followed her lead – gathering his courage, his energy, and luck. Luck, luck, and plenty of that shit.

POST | pretty please

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 4:42 am
She would lead him onto the training area as she would draw Haineko. Pulling the blade out she would wait for him to do the same. She wasn't going to count down unless he wanted to, but she would still extend the offer. She did want him to feel like this wasn't a punishment or anything so she would give him a confident smile.

"You can either count down to start us off, or you can have the first move, Ranma."

She'd speak as she wasn't planning on going all out. Despite the annoyance that rhe boy causes her she didn't want to hurt his confidence too had. However, it did need to be checked as over confidence can potentially be a killer in a real battle situation.

"Good luck Ranma, and make sure that you try your best alright?"

As she did try to reassure him. Again hef goal was not to completely destroy him, but one check his over confidence and two make sure that he is truly ready from a combat perspective for the spot. Fighting wasn't the only part in being an officer, but it was a part of it.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:41 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

There it was. Haineko, the Vice-Captain’s Zanpakutō. Ranma betted that the two of them had a strong bond and camaraderie with each other, much unlike he and his Zanpakutō… but what was the deal with Hōkamaru, again? Was he mad at Ranma, or was he shy? Was he being grumpy, or was he trying to tell Ranma something and Ranma was just being a brainlet about it? Who knew… one thing was certain – their bond, however transparent it looked, was strong enough to illicit them both on a first-name basis.

Ranma would make use of all of his skills to convince Ranny to give him a good word. That included Hōkamaru, too. “Let’s give her a rockin’, Hōkamaru. I’ll try not to fold in the meantime,” he reassured himself and his spirit, almost snuggling the sheathed Asauchi up to his face before unsheathing.

Hnnnng, I can already see her jaw drop at my first move! Hinamori-sensei really brought out the artist in me, after all~!

Incantation-less Hadō spells were still a relatively new topic to him, but Hinamori-sensei made its machinations clear. And the spell he’d been training the most lately was Shakkahō, so it was up – right in front of his extended palm, he released the sake of its name: “Hadō #31: Shakkahō!” In front of his extended, free palm, a red orb manifested, flared up akin to a torch, and then burst forth as a ball of fire with… less speed than usual. Almost surprisingly slow for someone as ol- I mean, as battle-harnessed as Vice-Cap’n Matsumoto.

But Ranma didn’t wait for more than a second before leaping forward himself. And the twist was… he wasn’t aiming his sword at today’s sparring partner. Nay, he instead kicked the Shakkahō orb itself with his foot, channeling his Spiritual Energy through the shin to add extra explosive power, which ended up smashing the orb forward like a football at high speed. He figured that, for now, this extra speed could make up for lack of firepower… at least, until he got a stronger knack for incantation-less casting. He just needed more time to bring out the full power of his spells when abandoning chants, and Hakuda worked really well with that!

Shakkadan! It’s my own, little twist~. It was the extent of how much he could alter a spell, merely changing one of its most linear outputs.

POST | pretty please

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 1:00 pm
Incantationless huh? Seems like he's made quite a bit of progress towards spell casting as she would smile. He wasn't bad, but again he does need to check his ego. It was extremely slow, so while impressive that he did it with no incantation he was by no means a........ Did he just kick it?

As the ball would now be flying at her much faster than it had started Rangiku would need to think quickly not to get hit by it. She didn't want to be caught off guard, but it seems she may have underestimated him a little. The ball would fly towards her, but she would flash step past it being in front of him as he tries to regain his balance.

Using this to her advantage she would make the attempt to shoulder check him to attempt to knock him on his ass. She did want to do that a few times to hopefully help with his over estimation of his own abilities.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 1:39 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Ranma… did need to check his ego. He genuinely thought that Ranny pulled a face there, and he immediately began thinking while landing on the ground: Oh shit, I really did spook her! Take that, Ranny! Ya really thought I hadn’t been cookin’ lately, but guess ag-

Right when he was getting back up on his feet, he quickly wanted to glare back at his spell’s trajectory – instead, the view was blocked by Ranny’s sudden, imposing presence taking him way off guard! Bonk, and he toppled down on his butt in response, quickly rolling back in order to make more space between the two. Okay… that was a real Shunpo. My fucking bane. How do I deal with that, then?

“D-Don’t think I can’t deal with people fucktons faster than me!”

He could try to slow her down, but since she was prone to evading his attacks, a projectile-type technique like Yone wouldn’t land. He’d have to unleash the full force of his Zanpakutō. “Move… Hōkamaru!” he exclaimed, immediately expanding a blue coloration from his sword and to the surroundings. Rapidly stretching over a range of 50 meters, the saturation was strongly blue, deep-blue, and vastly low in other colors. It was immediately noticeable, and so was his Spiritual Pressure that could be felt in every corner of this space.

Movement… would feel limited. Shackled by the air itself, as if chained by time itself, Ranma would try to limit the Vice-Captain’s movements. However, her own Spiritual Pressure fought back against his ability, pressing on the sphere like pressing a needle against a balloon. A big push, and she could undo her bindings… and she had the speed to do it in time, too.

Ranma wasn’t affected by the shackles of blue space, so he quickly closed in on Ranny with a flying kick aimed at her belly. He likely wouldn't make it, but this was the bread and butter of his Zanpakutō's ability - giving him openings to compensate for his own lack of speed.

POST | pretty please

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 4:03 pm
Rangiku being caught in his shikai would smile. Pretty developed on his kido, and has a shikai he seems to understand pretty well to boot. She had knew he was a pretty quick learner, but this was a little different than she had thought. She noticed her movement wad pretty restricted, but she wanted to test how he would fight her in his shikai.

She'd quickly pull the blade from her scabbard and would move it to the flat side to block the kick. Smiling as she did so she'd speak to him as she would be pushed back several inches."Hmmm, not bad at all Ranma. Anything else you have up your sleeves?"

As she would wait and stay on the defensive. She wanted to make sure that she tested his offensive before she pushed him back onto the defensive. He would need to be able to both to impress her.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 10:08 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Dangit… she blocked with her Zanpakutō in time for his kick to land. So this was how big the difference was between the two… he could often tell from how resistant his foes were to his Zanpakutō’s ability. Ranny didn’t look bothered at all! She could even talk to him within the blue space, so merely slowing her down to this extent wasn’t enough to land a hit on her.

But shit, at least he wasn’t evaded… while forcing his leg forward against her Zanpakutō, his Spiritual Pressure flew back into himself, dragging in the blue colors until the surroundings looked normal again. Ranny would no longer feel any restrictions to her movement. “Hadō #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!” he chanted, causing his Spiritual Energy to manifest as electricity which traveled through his leg and attempted to cross her Zanpakutō, hopefully landing an annoying electric impact on her arms.

Of course, between the lack of chanting and her Zanpakutō being the medium, the damage would be lessened to a significant degree. Her Haineko was a fickle monster to deal with, too, so Ranma was actually very grateful that Ranny stayed on the defensive for now. S-Something tells me she's leading me on! It's creeping me out!

POST | pretty please

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum