Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora]

Sat May 18, 2024 12:23 am
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Her heart felt like it crashed into her ribs with how much that grab spooked her, but she forced herself to remain composed. Swallowing her fear, cooling her breath, she'd make prerogative to pull her hands out of that grasp as quickly and discreetly as possible in order to hide her discomfort. Something was strange about this woman, and she wanted her piece in knowing what it was for sure.

It was hardly a reprieve before an enthusiastic handshake stole away her relief, shoulders stiffening a tad as her eyes burned on that meeting of hands. It felt warm in her grasp, the hands of someone busied for the day. Catherine's own felt like snow wrapped within a cloth, a comfortable level of cold despite the environment and weather.

Her name, she gave it prior; did she speak too softly? She'd clear her throat, "It's Catherine. Pleasure to meet."

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora]

Sat May 18, 2024 6:04 am
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 W7pjcw95ab7

Caliora perked a brow at that and nodded. "No last name eh? Fair enough. Still, pleasure to meet you Catherine, you and your cold hands." She chuckled, glancing down at those icy paws before gently releasing the one in her grip. Glancing off to the side to eyeball the line which still had only moved about 40%. They still had a bit of time before they could get their sandwiches.

"You don't really seem like the festival type. You here with friends? Family?" She ventured, letting her hand rest on hip,. her own that is, as she looked with interest toward her latest potential friend. They seemed to be working up their nerve a bit now, which was good. Being shy at a Festival was certainly no fun.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 am

"Catherine Reed"

She didn't want to give it. Or rather, she was hesitant to. Letting out a brief mutter, "Yeah they sure are cold..."

Looking over at the line in front of and behind them, she was surprised by the amount of people. Did an event end or something? There wasn't this much buzz for this booth earlier... It was just one or two people and then she was up to the front. Well, this place was as busy as she recalled it being...

Her attention firmly pressed back to Caliora as she heard her voice ask a question. Was this some kind of dissection? Or was she just asking her a normal question. Just answer, it's less suspicious,

"Business matters. Company has a stall set up someplace to sell some weapon or hollow-themed trinkets and give out advertisements," A shrug came to her shoulders, "Dumb, but I guess it gets the name out."

Looking to her again, not seeming to quite meet her eyes, she'd finally prompt, "..Feel like we've met before."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting Amongst Celebrations [Catherine, Caliora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 12:08 pm

Cali smirked just a little and chuckled as Catherine explained the more business reasoning for being out here. ”Is that right? Such a shame I think you’d look really lovely with some of the festivalwear they have going for sale abouts here. But I guess you never really seemed much the party type.” She hummed with a wave of her hand and a shrug of her shoulders.

That smile widened a bit as Catherine asked if they had met. ”You know I was wondering the same thing. Usually people say I’m pretty distinct. Your hair definitely rang a bell. I’m glad my memory hadn’t been failing me! Hmmm I don’t quite remember you looking quite so cagey though. I hope you’ve been taking care of yourself.”
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 1:14 pm

"Catherine Reed"

The subject directed her gaze to some who were having fun with the festivities, flowing fabrics all around with nicely crafted outfits that she had admired for the technical design, but she'd shake her head and instinctively give herself a light hug, "I don't like showing my body off like that. It isn't something anyone has to see."

What does being a 'party type' even mean? She was doing fine, was she giving the opposite impression? There didn't feel to be much need to be all boisterous and celebratory, hardly wanted to spend her energy on something like that especially since she was on day five of being awake. It was rough keeping herself going all the time, but it was better than sleep. Significantly better.

"..Yeah, i've been fine," She wasn't sure if this was a lie the woman was rolling with, or if they actually met prior, but she couldn't help but feel that familiarity, "...Wasn't it a few years ago? I think my hair was shorter back then."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 8:31 pm

Cali raised a brow at that and chuckled softly. "nobody said you had to go naked under it. You can wear your normal clothes underneath so you're all covered up. See?" She gestured towards the girls. Upon close inspection one could indeed see some of them had shirts and sleeves poking out of the outfits. But she wasn't going to push it.

"Short.... but still something I remember. It has probably been a few years. I'm not gonna lie, I don't really remember exactly the meeting. But even so, it's all about the here and now isn't it?~ I'd be happy to treat you to the sandwich." She chimed, swaying her bodya little to the distant music of a band off on the other side of the street.

"Hmmm, still. You didn't seem to notice anything for a while there. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I usually leave such a good impression." she leaned in and flashed a smirk. "That just means I'll have to be extra memorable this time. Think you got time to stick around a bit and have a blast? I know you're here with coworkers so no worries if you can't. But I think you'd really love it. Besides, not every day you run into an old face, Right?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 12:10 pm

"Catherine Reed"

A gentle 'blegh' face was made in reaction to the idea of even wearing those thin garments. She'd want to look over an outfit solely for educational purposes in light attire knits but no further. Holding an arm, she looked on the rest of the line.. They were almost to the front.

"Huh?" She seemed genuinely confused by the sentiment; treat her to a sandwich? She had the money for it... Why would this lady want to buy it for her? Was she really so friendly, or was she just trying to get her to drop her guard faster over food? Whatever, she was still hungry and no way was she fighting a chance at free food she knew was safe to eat.

"..Nah, I just feel off tonight. If I was slow, i'd be dead forever ago," A murmur left her lips, thinking hard back on what she could recall of those perilous times. With the offer of wanting to hang out with her for the night, well... She was awful curious of what this lady was, and if she was bad news she'd just dip, "Fellas can manage it on their own, I did my part hours ago. If anything it was probably their attempt at sneaking me into taking a load off for the night."

Clicking her teeth, her arms were folded, "..Might as well try to have, fun."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 10:22 pm

Caliora smiled a bit wider as the girl seemed to voice her distaste with just the look on her face alone. It was pretty darn cute. Still, with Catherine asserting that she could still have a bit of fun, the human promptly let out a little woop. "That's the spirit! We'll get us these sandwiches and then we'll head out! Anything in the carnival catch your interest?" she ventured as she gestured around them.

Surely even though she was keeping to herself Catherine would have seen the various attractions. Face Painting. Festival outfits. Pretty masks. Contests, games, and sport of all kinds. Surely there would be at least one or two things that garnered the woman's interest? And if nothing really came up, they could always just wander and see how things went. Something as simple as just enjoying a conversation and watching others could be just as enjoyable.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 7:39 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Something that caught her interest? Well, food was definitely out - that was a typical thing goers went for, especially in countries they weren't native for such as herself, but the looks of many of the booths or vans made her skin crawl; it was hardly a logical thing to concern about, but all she could think about were the procedures of cleanliness being neglected. Outside of observing the craftsmanship, outfits were firmly out - she didn't feel like she should be dressing up like that, plus some of the material looked a bit itchy.

"..Maybe a contest or something," She figured she'd outpace others into the affair not being incredibly fun, feeling reluctant but ultimately defeated into trying something new. If she wanted this woman to be any manner of cordial or willing in coughing up more details about what she is, she had to get on her better side, "Don't be shocked if I trivialize it, though."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 8:02 pm

Cali raised a brow slightly as she allowed a playful little smile to form on her lips. Watching as Catherine so obviously seemed to struggle between the various activities available to them. But it was at that very moment that they arrived to the front of the line. Caliora ordering herself a sandwich and then turning her attention back to Catherine as she was handed her sandwich and they started to head to one of the benches.

"Oh? You'd rather play a game you know you'll win than something more.... relaxed? That sounds a little boastful of you. Pretty bold for someone so introverted~" She noted with a lopsided little smirk. Taking a brief bite of her sandwich and then glancing sideways at the girl with a thoughtful look in her eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, if you hadn't been pulled here for work, would you even attend something like this?" She gave the woman a direct look as she asked the question, her voice a bit earnest in its curiosity. IT was clear Catherine had ....well.. a massive number of hangups. Truth be told, it was a wonder the woman had even entertained her own response. Frankly she had just intended to pass Cath by, she had the vibe of 'I don't like to be bothered' and it very much showed that even despite how pretty she was, she was hardly being bothered by any of the young fellows about.

So why indeed was this little rascal so alright with following her along.
That smile of hers widened.
"Something you're looking to get out of hanging out with me?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum