Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai]

Wed May 22, 2024 10:43 am

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Gazing into the visage of the morning sun, Veralia's blood-eyed stare took in the beautiful sight with a gentle smile. As she sat in the lotus position with the warm sand against her feet and legs, the woman reflected and took in the lush colors of the earth. Compared to Hueco Mundo, this was a realm of light and beauty as Hueco Mundo had endless, gray darkness.

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled slowly, appreciating the rare moment of peace. There wasn't anyone around to piss her off right now, which was a blessing and allowed her to think. Scattered thoughts of her brewing kingdom back in Hueco Mundo, her budding relationships, and her quest for strength flowed in her mind, causing her eyebrows to furrow as she wasn't sure what the next move would be, and sometimes just being in silence helped.

Eventually, Veralia sighed and closed her eyes as if waiting for a sign or someone to show her where to take this day.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] WVMWLOu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty Re: Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai]

Wed May 22, 2024 11:55 am
Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Kurai_Header2
Kurai

Interesting…

Kurai sensed the reiryoku of an unexpected Arrancar in the area. She lowered her own presence even more, not wanting to “excite” anyone just yet, and made her way toward this familiar person. Having originally met the young woman in Hueco Mundo, the idea of meeting her out in the open on Earth was… fate? Destiny? Ha, like Kurai believed in any of that shit. But it was curious they’d be this close.

Kurai laid eyes on Veralia and walked up in silence, the sand helping her silence as she got in close. “Good morning,” Kurai said, standing with her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow at the relaxing Arrancar. Before the woman could snap into fighting position, Kurai waved a hand. “Don’t worry, I’m not here to cause trouble. It’s not often I run into an Arrancar I only met in Hueco Mundo out here.”

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 1:00 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's eyes promptly opened, turning like a hawk to meet Kurai's gaze. Given the lack of hostile intent, there was no need to react violently. However, she was always a trigger finger away from throwing hands if needed.

"Not here to cause trouble, huh? Well, like I said to you last time, you look like a magnet for trouble."

Seated in the sands, Veralia's eyes scanned Kurai from head to toe. She nodded slowly.

"But yeah, good morning I guess. The hell are you doing out here? I can't imagine it would be sightseeing."

A small chortle escaped her lips before her gaze went back to the rising sun and the oceanic waters, which were still maintaining their beauty in spite of this—little surprise.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Covetous Shores [Veralia/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 1:07 pm
Kurai

Veralia wasn’t wrong. If Kurai wasn’t causing trouble, trouble did often just spawn around here. It was just in her nature to influence in such powerful ways…

Kurai took in a breath, “I haven’t been triggered in a while, so I’m calm.” The explanation probably wasn’t the best, but there was no point in going into detail. “Even someone like me can enjoy a little sightseeing when allowed.”

“May I?” Kurai gestured to a spot near Veralia, asking permission to take a seat.

End Post

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 5:25 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia was skeptical, suspecting no good would come of it, yet she permitted the woman to remain, against her better judgment. As she rolled her shoulders to release the tension, the Arrancar's voice, gruff with a casual edge, broke the silence.

"Do what you want."

After her decision was made, Veralia then continued to gaze forward at the ocean, noting the birds flying, the fish jumping in the waters, and the gentle breeze of the cool morning sun. Hueco Mundo lacked things that many people on this planet take for granted from her point of view. Eventually, she turned her head back to Kurai and raised an eyebrow.

"So what's the deal with your aspect of death anyway? It's not like I forgot our last little get-together. Seems a helluva lot more complex than whatever I got going on with mine."

A chuckle escaped her as she recalled a recent encounter with a peculiar ginger-haired girl named Catherine, who bombarded her with probing questions as if she were dissecting a specimen. With a casual flick of her wrist, Veralia continued

"But it's fine if it's some secret. Not like it's a smart idea to tell someone who was once smashing your face in how you operate."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 5:50 pm
Kurai

Kurai sat down. A moment of peace was sometimes all one needed to settle the chaos in their mind. And since Veralia’s behavior was calm and unprovoked, Kurai didn’t worry about being triggered. She was exhausted from the personality shifts.

“Sin.” Kurai said bluntly, knowing telling such crucial information could lead to catastrophe. “All of them. My focus switches depending on the most prominent sin I witness. The stronger, the faster I change. It can be exhausting… When I am stuck in one for too long, it can be overwhelming, and interesting things happen.”

"So, what brings you out here?"

End Post

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 2:40 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Did this bitch have multiple personalities or something?

That was a passing thought that Veralia had when she heard Kurai mention that her focus alters depending on which sin she observes. It prompted her right eyebrow to quiver upward with an intrigued expression behind her eyes.

"So your vibe and mood changes based on what sin you observe? And here I thought my aspect of envy was a pain in the ass."

After she snorted in jest, Veralia took solace in the fact that while envy was troublesome to manage, she too would be exhausted if every sin altered her focus.

"What happens if someone's prominent sin is lust? Do you get horny or something? Same with the other sins: if someone is slothful, do you laze about on your ass and take a nap?"

Despite her blunt tone, there wasn't an ounce of disrespect behind her words. More curiosity than anything else. However, she remained quiet for a few seconds when the questions were turned back on her. Letting Kurai gather her senses, Veralia looked back at the sea and pointed her right index finger toward it.

"Don't you see it? All the color before our eyes is why I'm here. It's far more beautiful than Hueco Mundo."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm
Kurai

There was a small twinge in Kurai’s head. Whatever Veralia was feeling edged on either wrath or envy, Kurai wasn’t sure which she was feeling in the moment. She closed her eyes, took a breath. It wasn’t enough to actually trigger her. Thank whatever god was out there because she did not want to fall back into it this quickly…

Kurai actually smiled at the incoming questions, Veralial’s curiosity being found kind of cute. She took a moment to look out over the ocean, but broke the silence soon enough. “I see it…” she answered first, thinking on how she would explain the rest.

“And yes, but it depends, some people lust for power, others lust for love, companionship… Last time, yeah,” Kurai glanced toward Veralia, removing her gaze from the sunrise to wink at the girl. “It was all about sex.” She looked back to the sunrise. “It was fun at first, but time consuming, and it distracts from any ambition…”

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2024 2:22 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's gaze was as sharp as a razor's edge as Kurai turned to her. With a begrudging nod, she grumbled out loud.

"Yeah, that's one way of putting it."

As she turned back to the sunrise, Veralia loosened her expression and closed her eyes. Listening further, it became apparent that if what Kurai was saying was the truth, then the weight of her aspect of death was tiring.

"Ain't that the fucking truth? That's part of the reason I wanted to kick your ass, as mine flared up since I thought you were flaunting that shit at me or something."

Brush and uncaring at this point, it wasn't as if Verlaia had anything to lose. So, her eyes opened as she placed her right palm under her cheek.

" So what, do you think coming to Earth is a good idea? There is enough sin here to make the devil blush. I'd wager even more than Hueco Mundo itself."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2024 6:22 pm
Kurai

”I was flaunting, but technically, it was more of an offer, not a call for battle,” Kurai said, smirking. What came out of Kurai’s mouth wasn’t entirely the truth. When she first met Veralia, it was more random and she used it to force herself out of lust. Her words were more of a vague hint at a compliment. She was curious whether Veralia could pick it up. Envy was one of those sins that often blinded someone.

“I need to be here,” Kurai said, her eyes narrowing at the horizon. “It’s all exhausting, yes, but in the same way running a marathon is exhausting for an Olympic runner. It is what I train for, and I have a goal to get to. Some days… I just need rest.”

Kurai closed her eyes and laid back on the sand, letting her head sink in a little and giving her a good view of the cloudless, blue sky above. "What about you?"

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum