Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Empty Come Unwind (Doku/Senna)

Thu May 23, 2024 3:03 am
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Monday... the less said about it the better. Doku wasn't one of those people who hated Mondays honestly, I mean he set his hours and weeks. So the concept of Monday could be any day. Currently, it was around five P.M. Thanks to the building it was already growing dark outside, and people were winding down from their days at work. So you might expect Yatagurasu to be popping?

Well, this was Doku's bar we're talking about so, no not really. A few customers, an elderly man sitting at the bartop, while two more shader individuals sitting in the back booth. Dealing drugs or something like that, not that Doku was going to stop them.

Currently, he was having some small talk with the elderly man, smoking a cigar as he spoke to the young bartender. Telling him all of his issues in life, his wife's health and all of that. Seems this man was a regular, who had some trust in Doku. Some light buzzing sounds from the neon sign as it tried to draw in new customers echoed through the bar, the dimly lit lights set a rather... strange mood in the bar.

Family Troubles | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) Empty Re: Come Unwind (Doku/Senna)

Sat May 25, 2024 6:57 am
Senna would walk through the doors as she made her way over to the bar. She had a long day of training on her own as she was still trying to prepare before her first meeting with Vanyel. She didn't want to disappoint on her first day of working as a body guard. Albeit she wasn't really a body guard yet per se. More like a student of one of Rita's actual body guards.

Taking a seat at the bar she would look at the alcohol lining the walls before settling on something. Senna still had quite a bit of money saved up as the amount Gracen Arms was giving her and her grandmother was more than enough for the two of them. So, instead of spending it right away Senna would save as much as she could. However, it's been one of those days and Senna just wanted to drink the bad feelings away. They're getting more in common for the woman as she thinks about it.

"A glass of whiskey please."
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 12:51 am

The bartender was just finishing up with the elderly man. He stood up and placed some money on the counter, an extra tip. Tipping his hat as he walked out of the door. The tip was... more than generous, Doku would pick it up from the counter, slipping it into his pocket. Taking the glass from the man and cleaning it, once that was done he placed it back in his stack of clean glasses.

It seemed a woman had taken a seat. He was expecting a request for some wine, Whiskey was a surprise. With a nod, Doku would pour a glass of some whiskey he had on the shelve. Filling up a glass with some ice and the whiskey. Once that was done, he placed the glass in front of Senna, though not letting go of it.

"I need an ID."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 5:36 pm
Senna would sigh outwardly. She knew that she looked to be on the younger side. As she would pull her bag up sliding her I.D out of the small bag and handing it over to him. She wouldn't be rude though as she waited to get the whiskey. She was looking forward to it, but at the same time she could hold off just a little bit longer.

"There you go, uh. Doku?"

She would ask as she saw his name on a name tag he was wearing. She just wanted to make sure that she said it correctly as she didn't want to come off as rude. Not that she entirely cared, but this man hadn't really done anything to draw her ire. She had a bit of a bite sometimes, but she was feeling friendly today.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 4:28 am

He noted the sight, he felt a little bad, but hey, those were the rules! Nothing he could do about that. Upon checking her ID, he would hand the woman her ID back. Releasing the whiskey from his grip, allowing Senna to drink it. He was expecting her to get a cocktail, but he respected the hustle, getting a full glass of whiskey sounded... nice actually.

He chuckled. "Yep, that's right Senna." He read her name off the ID. So he shot back. "Damn you got me wanting some Whiskey now..." He would turn and grab a different brand of Whiskey, pouring himself a glass and adding some ice as he took a sip.

" So. I can't say I've seen you around here before~ What brings you into my little shithole in the wall?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 10:57 pm
"Then drink some, it's your whiskey I take it."

She would reply as she would begun sipping on her whiskey. Allowing the pleasant burning sensation go wash down her throat as she would then watch the man. Hearing the second question she would just shrug if off. She wasn't exactly sure, but she did know alot of the other bars were much more crowded than this one.

"Well your bar isn't super crowded, so that definitely helped in my choice."

Twirling the glass around in her hand as she would watch the golden liquid twirl in the cup. Letting out another sigh she would take another drink before turning the question back to him. She was curious if someone seemingly so young would have a successful bar.

"Are you the owner of this place or do you work here?"
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:44 am

Doku also took his whiskey and gave it a few sips. He placed his glass on the bar and leaned in to listen to her answer. He would laugh a little bit, at her comment about his empty bar. He would nod his head.

"It's usually pretty slow. I get just enough customers to keep it going~"

He would then look at her as she took another sip. "I own this place. The one and only employee~"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:13 am
She would finish the glass before sliding it back over to the man. Wanting a second drink she'd look around the bar. He was the owner and sole employee? Seems like it could he a nightmare if it got busy, but he's probably rich if he owns his own bar. Or atleast that's how Senna thought about it. Waiting for her drink she'd wonder if he was some sort of fighter to. she could sense some spiritual energy off him so she'd just ask.

"So do you fight? I can sense some spiritual energy off you, but sometimes not everyone wants to fight."

She'd ask curiously. The alcohol already loosening her lips a bit as she was genuinely curious about the situation. She wasn't entirely sure if the man would.fight, but if he did maybe he could be another training contact she could get. Vanyel was probably great, but she assumed he wouldn't be free all the time.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:08 am

Doku caught the sliding glass before grabbing the bottle and pouring more whiskey for Senna. Honestly, he was impressed she could finish the glass so quickly. With a soft smile, he slid the glass back to the woman. He would quickly answer her question.

"I... fight sometimes? Sometimes Hollows will show up on my street and I'll shoot em. I'm a Fullbringer..." After his answer, he brought the glass up to his lip, sipping his drink. After placing his drink down, he used his Fullbring, creating a portal in front of him, and one on the other side of him. Sticking his hand through as it appeared through the other one, showing off the basics "and you are? Since you seem to be all spiritually aware~" Now he was curious what this woman was. He had met a handful of people, so whatever she was probably wouldn't surprise him.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:42 pm
Senna would sip on the next glass as she didn't want to be dragged out of the bar. She was aware of her limits, but at the same time she thought about downing the whole thing again. However hearing his reply she would simply nod. She understood that he was another fullbringer, but he didn't seem like he was heads and shoulders above where she is, so probably couldn't teach her a whole lot more than what she already knows.

"Ah, I'm a fullbringer myself. Been doing it for awhile now. Hollows seem to be more of a problem near the outskirts of cities though."

She would speak as she waited for the next reply. Returning to the drinking she was already doing as she would sip on her whiskey. Not wanting to be completely gone yet she just sat quietly for the next answer. Pulling out her phone to scroll absent mindedly to give her free hand something to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum