Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Unwind (Doku/Senna)

Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:43 am
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

Another fullbringer? That was good to hear—First Catherine, now this woman. Regardless he watched her drink her drink a bit more. He chuckled a little bit, looking at Senna.

"Good for me. The less Hollow directly in Tokyo the better for me. Less Hollow I have to fight." He retook a sip of his drink. Twirling around the drink in the glass between sips. "So what's your ability, bet this fullbring of yours does something cool!"

Family Troubles | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Unwind (Doku/Senna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:55 am
She would think about it as she would like to show him, but she didn't want to make a mess inside of his bar. Her fullbring was weather based, so she didn't want to unleash that into the bar, but she sure could summon the weapon as she held out the hand with the gold bracelet on. A gem inside of it, but that wasn't the important part. It would turn into a long golden Shakujo with rings inside of it.

"I can control some weather with it. I assume you would rather not have that in your bar right?"

She would ask as she would wait for the answer. She would down the rest of the glass before gesturing for one more. She could handle one more atleast, and maybe 2 if he had some food she could also eat. She didn't see prices here so she wasn't sure how much she was going to be paying for it. Though she was feeling good so that was a nice change.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:17 pm

Weather control sounded powerful for sure, but inside his bar wasn't the best place to show it off, so was right about that. With a little bit of a laugh, he agreed. "Well. yeah. A tornado would make your bill go way up~" He half-joked, some of the liquor on the shelve was expensive, like REALLY expensive, despite having such a crummy-looking place, Doku stoked some fancy stuff for the occasional rich criminal who strolled into the bar.

"You can always show me another time~ Maybe over dinner~"

He joked as he took some light sips of his whiskey. Doku would take her glass, pouring her another drink. The only real menu was a small blackboard that was faded, seems it hadn't been updated in a while. Doku would walk over to another customer and slip him his check before returning to Senna at the bar.

"Sorry I don't really have a menu, I just kinda serve what my regulars want"

He explained looking at her. "If you ask for something, I can just kinda. Figure it out-"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:37 am
Senna would think about it for a moment as she wasn't fully sure what she wanted now that he offered. She was extremely hungry though as she could feel her stomach rumbling. It may have been loud enough for Doku to hear but she wasn't sure it could have been the alcohol as well. As she decided on what she wanted to eat she'd give him smile.

"Uh maybe some grilled cheese sandwiches? I think something more greasy helps avoid hang overs right?"

She'd ask genuinely as she waited for the reply. She would take a few more sips of her whiskey enjoying the burning situation going down her throat. When she drunk she got alot more talkative than she usually is normally. Alot of the time Senna would rather be on her own away from people. Truthfully she was scared to make friends.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:55 am

Doku would listen to what Senna asked for. Grilled Cheese? Well, he figured he could throw something together, but it definitely wasn't going be gourmet or anything like that. Regardless he would nod his head. "Well... Lemme give it a shot-"

Turning, Doku would disappear into the kitchen, where he would attempt to cook a grilled cheese with some stuff he had lying around, a simple sandwich shouldn't be a problem. About five minutes passed as Doku walked out with a sandwich, on a plate. Placing the food in front of the woman.

"Don't expect anything crazy, but it should keep you from getting hungover-"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:59 am
Senna would nod appreciatively as she would begin to eat the samwhich. It wasn't the worst thing that she has ever had, but it also wasn't the best. However, it was certainly good enough for her to eat when drunk. Once she would take a few bites she would take more of her whiskey. Not wanting either to go to waste.

"It's not bad. You should look into selling more food. Seems like you're pretty good at it naturally. You just gotta practice."

As she would continue taking sips of her whiskey and bites of her grilled cheese. The food was filling her up rather quickly as it really doesn't take much to do so. Senna was aware that she was pretty small compared to alot of the people she has met.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:00 am

The bartender's cheeks turned a soft red hue as she complimented his cooking, maybe she was drunk. Doku would drink his whiskey as well, laughing at the woman, he wasn't drunk, but he was kinda of close. So he was going to try to stop himself from getting there.

"Yeah? Well, I'm glad to hear that. If you come back I'll make sure to make yah another~" He chuckled. Giving her a slight thumbs up and a smile, winking at her. He would look at the woman and tap his chin. "You done? Want your bill or?"

He was curious as to what her next step was, not trying to push her out or anything wanting her to enjoy her food.

Last edited by Waffles on Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:37 am
Senna would pull out her phone checking the time as she would sigh. She had an early training with Vanyel in the morning. She really needed to head to bed, but she wasn't fully ready for that. Alas she was an adult, so she didn't really have a choice in the matter. She needed to grow up and head to Bed.

"Yeah, unfortunately I have work tomorrow. Should be a good day, but I'm probably gonna regret this in the morning."

She would speak plainly. She knew that she was goingnto regret it, but she wasn't entirely sure the extent at which she would regret her actions from tonight. She tended to be able to nurse hangovers rather quickly, but she didn't know.

"Would you happen to have anything with electrolytes? Like uh Gatorade or something?"
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:47 pm

It was getting a little late, but that was prime bar time. The night was when all the drunks came crawling in. Doku would listen, work? Well, that was a good reason to sleep. Though he was curious about what kind of work she did, she seemed well-off. Soon he listened to her next request. Electrolytes? He might have something.

"Uh... not at the bar no... gimmie a sec..." The bartender would walk up a flight of stairs to the right, that read employees only. He was gone, after a few minutes, he walked back down with a hydration drink. "I had one in my fridge upstairs..."

He placed the bottle on the bar in front of Senna. "On the house..." He walked over to the register and began printing out Senna's bill, watching the woman for a moment before he let it out, wanting to see if she needed anything else.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:37 am
Senna would nod appreciatively at him as she would drink the Gatorade. Before texting the taxi service she was using to come and get her as she would pull out her card. Passing it over to him she'd wait for him to swipe her card or whatever he had to do for it. She doesn't really care how much this costed as she doubted it was that crazy. She hadn't gone to a super high class place after all.

"Thanks for the drinks. I'll be sure to leave a good review and let some of my co workers know about this place."

Her speech was slightly slower but it wasn't slurred. Seems like she was able to hide how drunk she was rather well but seeing as he saw how much she drunk. He could probably assume she wasn't the most sober at this current point in time. As she would wait to get her card back she wondered if someone like Rita or Vanyel would even come to a place like this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum