Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Empty Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]

Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:01 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24568-echoes-in-the-rain-aiko-akira

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko was on time for her and Akira's ascent to Mt.Fuji. Despite living in Japan all this time, she had never properly seen the summit, so she was curious and excited to explore it. So, she stood outside of Akira's manor in her best attire.

Her crimson eyes gleamed with anticipation, and the morning sunlight made her halo of blood glow faintly, adding a mystical aura to her appearance. Her gothic attire, with its black and red hues, contrasted beautifully against the serene backdrop of the dawn sky.

With her heart thumping at the sight of the rising sun, Aiko couldn't help but hum quietly to herself as she waited for Akira to show up and guide her through it all. Today had the potential to be amazing, and she could hardly contain those jitters as a warm smile crept across her lips. The gentle breeze played with her long, dark hair, and she clutched her bag a little tighter, feeling a mix of nervousness and exhilaration.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  WVMWLOu
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Empty Re: Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]

Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:40 pm
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was a rather brisk morning within the confines of Japan, another restless eve for the man though it did not deter him from an obligation he had promised to the soul called Aiko. There was no doubt in his mind that conquering such a feat as Mt.Fuji for a woman who felt helpless would inspire confidence, another to be helped that brought a smile to the corners of his lips. After the usual routine of morning check ins and a little brisk reading within leatherbound tomes,

Following this, donned a rather usual attire within his gigai until eventually just on que did he turn the golden doorknob, unclasping the lock to reveal the usual gentle smile. To be candid? There was the briefest moment of feeling underdressed, white overcoat clinging to his form with a plasting bag being held by digits, within holding the necessary sandwich snacks for the future. Glorious. It was a brief moment of adoration until he finally broke the silence whilst locking his door.

."Aha. Now I feel a little underdressed Miss Aiko, though I must be frank and say you look rather lovely. I took the liberty of acquiring an assortment of snacks and drinks though it dawned upon me I’m a little unaware of what you enjoy. We could swing by the local shop?

The inquiry followed by him beginning to walk and gesture with a right hand for her to begin walking beside him, it would be a killer on the legs for most but it would be worth the reward.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:44 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko's blood eyes took in his form, nodding alongside him and agreeing with what Akira said. After all, how could he not be cold if he didn't have some power to keep him warm?

"You won't hear any disagreements from me. I think you are going to freeze!"

Her voice carried a light, teasing tone, a soft laugh escaping her lips as she spoke. The sound was gentle, a playful melody in the cold.

"But thank you! I wanted to look nice when I'm traveling. Especially if we are gonna swing by the shop."

She'd nod, promptly following alongside him in their walk and pondering what to eat. Noodles? Pizza? Steak? It was hard to decide, so she'd turn her curious eyes to Akira for guidance.

"Why don't you show me the best spot for food here? You can be my travel guide!"

Her eyes sparkled with interest, a playful challenge hidden in her words as she hoped to find something that would knock her tastebuds out.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:20 pm
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  365f950bfab1b0930d4dbe5c9cf86e93

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man glanced down at his attire as they began to traverse the morning streets, a small bustle of locale offering the pair and gentle nods. Akira had been here for a long time, many knew him as a pillar of the community though it was easy to tell some muttering between themselves with playful and mischievous intent. Who knows what rumors would spring forth from this?! His gold iris shifted to Aiko, a soft chuckle leaving those lips as he knew exactly the place.

."Very well, I shall be certain your taste buds are completely taken offguard! Your concern is thoughtful though I shall survive, part of me does believe if I get a cold from this outing you I’ll never be able to live it down.

A matched playfulness was evident, moving with her now to a small corner shop that already had steam emanating from within. The banners read: Iraka Ramen! Even as they got closer, a misty wave of meaty scent scurried into their nostrils as the quaint yet homely establishment came to view, Akira swiftly taking the door and holding it for Aiko.

."Iraka’s family has been refining ramen dishes for generations, It’s honestly better than alot of larger brands. Everything is made by hand and I can’t help but admire the tenacity him and his wife put into their food.

The statement was followed by an elderly gentleman who boasted a bright smile, a look of shock to Aiko then a grin forming.

."Usual for me, Iraka. Medium bowl of steak ramen, six dumplings to go. I would hate to be disrespectful and order for you, Miss Aiko but if you’re fond of meat, their juices and ramen I can wholeheartedly suggest this dish.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:03 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

There was a beauty in the coolness of winter. To find solace under the sun's cold touch amid snow and ice was a treat. Aiko reveled in the crisp air, her breath visible in soft white puffs. But all of this was even more delight when you had a guide to show you all the cool places to dine.

Their destination soon came into view: a humble ramen shop. Its simplicity brought a smile to Aiko's face. As long as the food tasted good, she couldn't care less how it looked. When they entered, Aiko’s eyes scanned the menu, her chin resting on her hand. She gazed at all the options, listening to Akira explain them and taking in all the information. Her face indicated she was in deep thought.

After a moment, she turned to him, a playful grin spreading across her face.

"Then I'll just eat whatever you are eating. It's much easier that way."

With matters settled, she was surprised at herself for being so bold, but that's what hunger does to ya. As her stomach growled, she patted it and promptly sat down, waiting for her to come and motioning for Akira to follow.

"Oh, and more importantly, who is footing the bill here?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow, her tone teasing.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:33 pm
Crimson Dawn [Aiko/Akira]  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a little at Aiko’s bold statement to him, eliciting a soft chuckle as the man for the briefest moment forgot the dynamic he had placed on this outing. There was an idle exhale, shifting a bit to sit down and await their culinary delight as she inquired about the bill. It lacked hesitation, as if second nature and not entirely without reason. He made certain that his gaze locked with her own, it was a natural confidence that consistently radiated from the man.

."I’m footing the bill of course, Miss Aiko. You’ve spent alot of your time seemingly pleasing others so rest that instinct for a while, hm?

It was not long until their food arrived, each hand clasping together in gratitude before moving to begin eating the flavorful noodles. It was homemade, a level of affection given to each of the doughy and succulent delights alongside a meaty texture from the chunks of meat that were entangled in the web of ramen. A delightful hum radiating from his throat in satisfaction.

."Are you a morning person? We could have scheduled this a little later if you felt inclined too…As you have seemingly missed breakfast.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:04 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko decided to pat Akira's back and give him a warm smile. She was happy that she was getting a free meal and could dig in until her heart's content.

"Ahhhh, that's sweet! Thank you so much for that."

Giggling, she'd take a swig of her cherry soda that also came with the food. Sipping on its bubbly contents, she nodded along and agreed with him that she was too busy pleasing others and never really got time to get spoiled herself.

"Yeah, you're right; that instinct can rest for a bit. I want someone to spoil me for a change!"

Without wasting another moment, Aiko grinned and began to dig into her food. The meaty texture of the steak chunks was divine, each bite sending a shiver of satisfaction through her. She could feel the nutrients working their magic, her body flickering with a faint shimmer of red as her energy levels rose. The protein and carbohydrates replenished her stamina, enhancing her ability to use her blood-based powers.

"OH! That's the good stuff!"

Her tone of voice was one of relief and exclamation. Soon, her wings sprang up in excitement, twitching as her blood halo swirled above her head.

"And I just wake up whenever! Morning, evening, night; I don't really care. So don't worry about Akira, but holy shit, thank you so much for this good food!"

Aiko’s eyes sparkled with gratitude as she continued to enjoy her meal, savoring every bite. This moment of indulgence was exactly what she needed, a rare treat that rejuvenated both her body and spirit.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:47 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man tensed ever so minutely at the pat on his back though blinked at Aiko, a sparkle of gratification twinkling in those eyes as she began to gorge herself on the food which elicited a soft laughter from the man. He did feel like this was one of those trick situations, though it was an outing he suggested afterall. It was going to be a long treck ahead so, gorge away!

He tried not to be a sloppy eater but some of the juice did drip down his chin as he let out a soft curse, looking for something to dab at the droplets out of his chin only to shake the head. A glance followed to the circlet above her head, too curious for his own good.

."You know, I am curious. What does the circlet do? You do not need to answer if it is uncomfortable but you have a mesmerizing uniqueness to your form.

She wasn’t aware that his eyes could see beyond the shackled perception of usual oculars. Instead they saw the movement of reiyroku among other forms of energy on a minute level.

."I’m glad you enjoy the food though, all handmade so there is something special to it. You actually feel the warmth comparatively to a lot of other places which rely on artificial ingredients and the likes.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 7:04 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"This thing...?"

Aiko blinked with glimmers of curiosity behind her eyes as Akira questioned the functions of her blood halo. Looking upward, she thought for a moment, sipping on her sip as she was lost in thought.

"Hmmmmm, it's sorta' like a 2nd brain."

When she was done musing, she began nodding sagely. Realizing she needed to elaborate, Aiko's eyes refocused on Akira, studying his expression before offering a warm smile.

"I call it Scarlet Scar, and it helps me focus and process my blood and energy abilities without using as much mental focus to control them."

Her voice carried a hint of pride behind every word as she was proud of her progress with her abilities.

Soon after talking, she rubbed her stomach, leaned back in her chair, and looked back up at the ceiling. A soft sigh escaped her lips, satisfaction evident in her demeanor.

"And yeah, the food you gave me hit the spot. It helps to refuel both my spiritual and blood abilities. Gotta eat well to stay strong, y'know?"

After speaking with a light and attractive tone of voice, her fingers drummed lightly on the table as she savored the lingering taste of her meal, feeling the energy coursing through her.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum