Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The prince relaxes Left_bar_bleue0/0The prince relaxes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The prince relaxes Empty The prince relaxes

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am
This wasteland was not like others, usualy barren, desolate, and uninhabitable. This one however was a little town, it was taken over by hallows and arrancars long before the dome, and the mass usualy dont go out hunting. Humans are usualy allowed to wander in and out, since most these hallows dare not to attack for the only colony on earth. It was a quate little town, filled with mostly arrancars thou, since they try and keep the hallows out since they have less control. well this isnt about that so i wont get much into it.

It was a bright and sun shiney day. about 75 degrees feirenhiet. The sky was a lovely saphirre blue, and that cotton white clouds scattered throughout the sky made it majestical. A man was strolling down the street. He wore skinny black jeans, and what seemed to be black navy boots, with a golden buckle. He wears a striped tanktop, it was abit baggy, but very thin. He wore a white navy jacket with golden seems. He had dusty orange hair, and it looked abit gelled, even thou that was its natural look. He had a wide charismatic grin, and black pearl eyes. He strolled with a great amount of swag, and adjusted his golden crown he wore on his head. He was just promoted to espada 6, and was walking into a winery to celebrate. Not many know his face since he doesnt make a public scene about his rank, so know one knows that he is their leader, well one of them. He when took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Good afternoon sir" said one of the waiters "can i start you off with something?" The waiter spoke with false respect.

The gentleman was quiet annoyed, but it was what he expected from a peasent. "why yes" he spoke completly betraying his attitude, it sounded smooth and and loyal. "i would like a glass, and a bottle of Chateau Margaux" he spoke with no stutter, and he knew what he wanted.

"but sir" he spoke with abit amazment "that is about 10k a bottle"

"i know" He handed the waiter the money and then sat their. He loved showing off his wealth, defenently to people such as the waiter. He sat there waiting for the bottle to come

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The prince relaxes Empty Re: The prince relaxes

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:50 pm
The most boring place was surely the wastelands, who wanted to their day in a land filled with nothing but a shit load of hollows and arrancar? As a human female she didn't both caring for the creatures around her; they would not attack unless she started to run of even let them have a smell of her sweet and juicy energy but thank the load she had laptop to work on in the mean time. It burned a great amount of energy as the female created more in her body. It was always the matter of not getting caught.... Overall the female's day seemed okay for what it was worth....

Now Akito glanced up at the sky is if was the last thing on this earth that ever wanted to see.. She wore a white clean chinese looking dress with border brimmered with a soft blue with a nice pair white sandals, and a cute straw hat to go with it. It fit her perfectly well; expect for the beast area, it was a bit snugged.. Her long green hair was tightly placed into bun just so the heat would not make her neck sweat. It was one thing she hated it was her neck sweating. It has been about an hour now since she has been walking. Her lollipop still residing in her mouth. Even the beautiful Akito had her flaws, and they were not her appearance. She was a bit of a ditsy female but not like Orihime. Why was the maiden was here? She would spead the time finding rare wine bottles that would suit her father's needs. Akito with a cute and innocent smile onto her face walking into the winery. Those green eyes swiftly glanced away from her laptop that she held in one hand, noticed a few people in there... Akito nodded at the host and she brought her to a table next to the sixth espada... Placing her laptop down first before sitting down on the wooden chair. Akito had nothing really to show expect that she was really a female. They brought a wine that rather common, with a tall crystal glass with it.

She managed to over hear the boy celebrating in pure happiness. The female covered her ears, it was only hurting. "Can you please be quiet sir?" Akito asked the hyperactive man as she picked up the glass filled with a red wine; swirling it around. Race didn't matter towards her but the matter towards her ears did. "It is annoying when you demand without releazing others are close to you..." Akito quietly spoke up, not bothering to look at him...

'What A pain....'

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes Characters
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 am
The man was alittle annoyed about the tone of her voice, but to things let it slide. One was that he just got promoted, and shouldnt let her get to him, and the other was that he was a prince after all, and a prince shouldnt get to hyped up over anything. He had to keep calm like he usualy does. He looked at the girl, but realy had no spark for her the way the otheres did, he was interested in affairs that human male instices usualy pointed to, he had his own ambitions, but he did see that she did know her wine, and for he was a wine connoisseur and the wine she had was a well class, he wondered if she realy did know her wine, or was lucky enough to get a good bottle by captivating the rest.

He tapped on her shoulder "im sorry miss, as an apology, would you like to join me for a glass or two?" he spoke with no captivated tone, and he didnt realy mean the apology, for why does he need to apologize when he is a prince. But his tone did betray that inner thought completly hidden to were even the most advanced lie detectors would say he ment it. He has learned how to do this for years a birth. He though, wasnt sure that she would accept this. She seemed pretty modest of her looks, and would probably think that he was interested in her, wich he probably would never be.

He drink abit of his wine and gave a large charismatic smile, He was abit interested in a human inside the only coloney that has hollows, why for instince, would she be here of all places. He turned the bottle abit to so the tag would be away from the girl, as not to make her just come for the wine. He can be modest about his wealth when he wants aswell.

(OOC: lol, wine bottles for her dad xP)

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 pm
▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ Akito Kikuchi ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

The prince relaxes AkitoThe prince relaxes AkitoThe prince relaxes Akito

"Can't blame for not hoping for the end of time... " ~ Akito Kikuchi

▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

The female could even tell from even the slightly look at the male to tell her was annoyed by her. He thought he was the master of putting a show on, he had never met little Akito. Akito would act hyper and calm to the ones love; but inside they might never know if Akito was truly happy... You can never fake the faker... Though the grass green eyes glanced towards the male that innocently tapped on her shoulder. He would be shocked by the pure energy that was bouncing off of Akito's skin constantly. It was never the same Akito when Yuusuke went off to find someone without telling her, but the female still wore that smile to fool everyone around her. The male was quiet cute yet seemly a show off like any other man around her. Turning around to face the male, with that attractive smile shyly showing it colors. This dirty oranged male seemed to want to engage himself into a conservation with her, so the hyperactive female would grant that wish. Moving herself elegantly and with a bit of style, snatching up her redish black laptop that was covered in millions of stickers of sweet items, you could not even make out the color of it. Slipping herself to Grand's table with ease, placing laptop down with ease trying to continue type with one hand like crazy. There was no-one yet faster then typing the female...

"Tis is fine, my earing is not so well, since I spend my time in my own room. I can't refuse unselfish offer." Akito spoke like an angelic female but the words went quickly like she was rushing. She deemed to herself to be extremely busy but also a female would knew how to appeal to the crowd. Her own job was computered based so she never did have to leave her house, and since she didn't have a reason to leave the house once Yuusuke left. She didn't. Her communcation skills with humans or any time of race was not the best around. Removing her hands away from the laptop for once, just to pull out a cherry-favored lollipop from her pocket on her shirt and unwrapped it with ease before placing it into her mouth. It was pure sugar, those eyes began to exmaine the surroundings. It was quiet the winehouse, never did she see a place empty. 'Maybe this place doesn't have ads around to get so many people. I hate to see this place go down without a fight... It is father's favorite shack.' Even though female was distracted, she brought her attention back to Grand. Her hands rest in her warm lap, but unnotice that her arms were pushing her bust out there. This was how obilivious the female was. 'It makes me wonder why such a male like himself would come out here into the wastelands... It made her ponder before speaking out loud to him, abit shyly "Well I-I can see this place burden wasteland. Why would someone like you come to a place like this, When there are so many arrancars and hollows outside waiting to munch on your soul?" Completely unaware that he was even an Arrancar; but that what made little Akito a charmer.

Waiting in for the respond of the male, she went back to her laptop and typing up something that very much unlike her. She was willing to help out this place by putting in on Nia's Bar, and blogging about it. Her orange google rested under her hat just waiting to be used. It was something that many people didn't know about her; the wish to become a bartender. Another reason why the female came out here... It was to know which wine was the perfect for her own..

Last edited by Akemi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm
He felt a differnt vibe from her attitude when she came over. He didnt realy know what it was so he shrugged it off. He poured her a glass of wine and took a sip of his own. After that sip he became less giddy, and much more relaxed. The drunk feeling of a rise in power both politicly and powerfully had worn off with the wine. He brushed his hair out of his eye sight. "no need to forgive mademoiselle, i was just drunk off happyness" he said it abit cheerfully with alittle chuckle.

He almost forgot to introduce himeself " By the way, my name is Grand chat" He held his hand out. He was mostly known as The Prince to arrancars and hollows, and he did not want to give out his professional status in a place on earth, he was here to celebrate, not attract attention. He soon finished his glass of wine and set it aside, he didnt want to drink the bottle so soon, so he would let what he drank settle for now.

He pushed his crown abit back not showing it off. He guessed that she would be annoyed easily, he often makes pre judgment on people, and for today, he wanted some company of that other than the usualy arrancars around here. They were usualy more conceit and arragont that himself. "why am i here madamoiselle. its more of a question for you, most arrancar and hollow live here, and would munch on you. I myself am a more 'civilized' arrancar, i dont take much into eating other humans." he spoke calmly, he didnt expect her to not know, but it was realy alright. he didnt mind so much.

He leaned abit back in his chair "so..." he continued "why are you here madamoiselle? This is the one place arrancars live on earth, so why this whine house out of all the other humanly civilized areas" he was curouse at her. and was wondering how much she actualy heard while typing. Soon Classical music played. He sighed alittle at the sound of it breaking the silence.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am

The prince relaxes Akito1

It amazed the female how for the first time, she meant an Arrancar yet it is a modest of all things. The rumors heard that they were creatures of the under-tummy of their own land, maybe rare to see one. It was odd as hell to just see one civil creature of their race. Akito didn't part her sweet and fragile hands from the tapping of the keyboard like rapid fire, even funnier that the female was looking straight at him and not even bothering to look. The memory of being a human nerd was beautiful object and didn't have to admit anything to anyone about what she was. Yet of all things she could find annoying, it was the name mademoiselle.

Never in her life was the female spoken too so smoothly but this earned Grand to be honest shine shivering glare. Her snake piece in her, moved?! It was moved on it's own as it felt her energy boil slightly off the basic beat. Her hands paused before speaking rather softly."I am Akito Kikuchi and I would like if you cut the mademoiselle. It is something only my boyfriend can call me anything other then my name..." It was personal thing that Akito took to the heart directly. The wine glass was even untouched by the maiden. She was not the legal age nor was she a drunk. It would destroy her entire energy system by sending her energy hay-wired. "I am here due to my father wish of wine and on behind of my future bar slash night club" Her tone of voice changed instantly to that preppy and rather over joyed just by stating that out loud possibly more smug them him.

Her hand rose a bit to stroked the electronic snake who acted almost it was alive. It's tongue flicked on the mid-edge of her fingers making her giggle like a little girl and jerk back her hand. It tickled so much. Akito didn't want to seem to pay anymore attention, her energy started to leak through her own seal and the bad thing about it was. Akito didn't release that power hungry creatures outside the place wanted to take a nice good bite of her soul and try to gain the status of Arrancar or the higher ups. "So... You must be celebrating something if you must be here Mr. Chat." Akito stated plainly just distracted by the baby snake in her hair. A invention of her own doing... Though she wondered why she created it...

Last edited by Akemi on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:18 pm
"sorry Akito, for i call all girls i have not aquanted by the word mademoiselle for it is the word for young girl in my native tounge" even though he called it that his accent was not thick, it has been. He was abit in awe'd by the snake, he got dazzled by light easily "i see now, you are quite spiritualy aware." again speaking with confedence. He was a pretty good guesser, and he already decided that she was human since she wasn't able to tell his own race, most shinigami and demons and such could tell, or atleast thats what he thought since he has been quiet easily identified over the past 400 years when the spiritualy aware was known throughout the world. It kinda annoyed him, so the amazed expression on her face brought back nostalgia of past people who learned, he missed the days when arrancar wasnt even a word.

He did wonder why the snake appeared, after that smug sound that made him chuckle in the back of his mind, he assumed that she may be bit of a show off "so Akito" he continued "Your apsiration has something to do with wine of the such?" He looked at the wine glass to see it still full, and began to doubt his previouse assumption. "oh i am however celebrating, today is a wonderful day indeed" he sayed cheerfully with no attempt to sway her attetion, she was reawly just someone to chat with, it would be her choice to respond or not, he didnt care if she decided to stop talking and just sit there, he would then just go to how things were before.

He pour'd alittle more wine and sent the rest back, he love wine, but he wasnt a heavy drinker of the sort, one, two, and on this special occasion, three would suffice. "well for joining me for company, what kind of wine would your father like?" He spoke quiet pleasently of the matter, he didnt mind buying items for others, it was a hidden way to show his wealth.

"by the way, what are your views on the hollow generation, or arrancar if you will. To me arrancars are the equivilant to human, and hollow are but mere pets that have not yet been tamed of their ravenouse bloodlust" he spoke with a hint of a philosophical tone. Although the words he has spoke has turned some heads in the bar filled with the species he just described. Normaly hollow and arrancar see themselve above all other. Grand was generaly modest, he already felt himself higher then all speicies including his own, so it didnt hurt him to see all under as equal to eachother.

The glare from some of the others made him laugh on the inside, to think that these pawns around him even thought of harming him. He did have a large ego, but it was hard to actualy insult him. He just would brush it off at the lower class trying to feel higher. This girl. Akito, had some respect in his eyes, all beings start with something, and earn or deplete from their. She didnt earn as much though do to the accepted distractant.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2011 4:02 am

Akito

”It is fine, just don’t call me that. It is rather bothersome…” Those lovely green eyes now focused on the window where the mindless Hollows stared at them intensely, now she was aware that her spiritual energy was out of control, so she tuned it down enough where her mechincal snake was not moving anymore. The snaked didn’t really appear because it was a hair piece, always in her hair. She was never left without it. It was little Akito’s fault for having such an ease mood swing mind. It was possibly the only thing, she didn’t like about herself. That these swings were not getting any better, it was the lack of Yuusuke being around her. Her headache bit as those green eyes dulled a bit. To tell the truth during her time being around Katsumi and Yuusuke; it made her feel like everyone had abandon her on a deserted island full of strangers… It was feeling of being belonged to someone. Though Akito shook her head furiously before locking onto Grand; This male wanted to party but Akito herself didn’t drink.

“I am aware of almost everything, I knew Arrancars existed just never met one in real life.” Akito spoke a bit pouty, placing her hand under her chin. Now there was no hands of Akito on the laptop but it continued to move on itself on. Why? It was Akito’s link to pure electric and the internet that made it possible. Images of Arrancars and what people imaged Arrancars to look like. A smile slittered onto her pale lips. None of them matched up for one file…. ‘Grand Chat… Interesting indeed. ‘ Her attention was brought back to smoke orange haired body. Rich, smug, and adorable, not ever her type but she wasn’t available for taking. Her fingers ran through the back of her green locks, flicking them back behind her. ” I do I do. I am going to become my best friend’s Mother Bartender and take up the place. It is what I promised him that much.” in a cheerful yet delicate voice, it was a rough such even for her say. He seemed to have not simple attempts which impressed the female.

He spoke about how he was in grand celebration about how today was a glorious day and he wished for her to part take in this. Akito angled her silently, he just seemed so cheerful so the female just accepted that. ”My father? He is love himself Redwood wine, along with anything red wine even though White wine has a more refine taste to it.” Akito nodded her head cheerfully while clapping her hands together. The computer stopped what is was doing before turning itself off, due maiden clap. It was connect to her mentally, so it was easy enough to say that she was a computer herself but moving and has full emotions.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm
The prince relaxes Grand-1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oh, but i never said you knew nothing of them, just your views upon them" He spoke with interested, he never really conversed with those of her species. It was quiet interested. “hmm, Akito, so you happen to want to be a bartender, yet you don't drink?” he wanted to know more about about human. “hmm....Waiter” he called the waiter over

“yes....sir The waiter's tone sounded very annoyed. Not only did he have to listen to Grand, who was rich. But this girl was already on his eye, and now she was also with him. But he still had to follow any request from this rich man.

“I would like a bottle or two of your finest....Redwood wine” He looked at the girl for conformation that that bottle was the correct one. After the conformation was given, he nodded at the waiter who then left. “and make sure its packaged sealed” he called out. He could easily tell how pissed the waiter was, and did not want any soiled wine brought back.

"So Akito. What kind of powers do you posses" he said while watching her use her laptop with no touch. This woman did spark an interest in his eye. She made this celebration all the more enjoyable with her company. But he could feel abit of her patience thinning, so he was unsure how far it would carry on.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

He spoke once again making the female just stare at him like a completely moronic; "My Views upon your race tends to be a bit.... Unknown in general, so that brings my opinion of Nothing..." The toy snake began to waver back and forth as Akito began to pouted greatly. Her lower lips was hanging out a bit as she began to reflect up the last year.... 'Yuusuke-san....' A finger was circling the top of the wine glass, yah Akito didn't seem impressed by how rich Grand was. It was more like she was more interested in why he did such things. Her hands pulled away from what they were doing, Akito began glance around as the waiter brought over the bottles of wine. Her hands waved bit and gained a sweat- drop on the back of her head.

"There is no need in this. I ensure you; that it is better that I don't. I have a bit of issues.If I do..."

Akito stated quickly before rubbing her wrist as if they were aching heavily. She could not help but feel a bit tired; yet dizzy. Quickly removing the stick from her lips to show that her lollipop was completely done, than pulled another out of her out breast pocket and began to nom on that. It was necessary if she didn't want to go into a seizure, Akito just laughed simply at the sight of the Hollows beginning to leave the window as if they were disppointed by the sight and the fact she turned off of her energy. Akito's eyes soon returned to to him, smirked softly as she replied to his answer.

"I am a living battery; I create energy non-stop from what I consume mainly sweet because of the massive carbs and rush of sugar... I can't stop it like any other the nuclear plants because I will die if I do..."

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum