Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The prince relaxes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The prince relaxes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The prince relaxes - Page 2 Empty Re: The prince relaxes

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm
The prince relaxes - Page 2 Grand-1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ah, but I must” Grand said cheerfully. He was thankful for such company, for it may soon be his last. He was thinking that this may be the last time to even use the wealth he can. His train of thought vanished as Akito answered his final question. “hmm, that sounds a bit of a curse Akito, having to eat them sweets all the time” he began to rise. “ well I thank you much for the company, but I'm afraid I must be parting soon.” he pulled out his gun as it began to charge. “if I am to stay in one place for to long, my celebration may come to an end. And I tell you this, if you see an espada, tell them Grand is doing parfait” he grinned as he motioned towards the door. His gun seemed to be charging an aura, but it had no malice to it.

“i must bid you adue Akito,” Grand sets a pearl onto the table, it radiates restu similar to Grands. “if you happen to need me for an important favor, he is a coupon, break it when you want to spend it.” with that he headed for the door. He seemed a bit melancholy now, for his good old days are gone, and now starts the beginning of a serious era.
(my Voyage à la maison hasn't charged, so you still need to make a post.)

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The prince relaxes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The prince relaxes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 pm
▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ Akito Kikuchi ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

The prince relaxes - Page 2 Akito1

"Can't blame for not hoping for the end of time... " ~ Akito Kikuchi
Akito

▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

Of course the moment the male began to move those eyes began to sudden emotions towards the male. It was because she would all alone again if it wasn't for the arrancar, yet this also left a good amount of time for her go home and research more and more about them...Akito just could not stop the male from moving away just watched him quietly, yes... It was a curse, she would have to keep eating sweets and anything, but the good thing was she never gained a drop of weight, the female could help but smile at him.. "Thank you Grand, I am always a call away, just look into any camera around the world and I will see hear you. I always connected, wired and there in the internet unless I am knocked out or sleeping."

The Female bowed her head before picking the pearl up, rounding it around in her hand playfully... Just this tiny itty bity device could summon someone like Grand. This was the type of shit she also wanted to make as well, while she is still trying to make something that help herself continue live on. This was going to be a bit harder to keep that focus, while this little bitty pearl was in her hand. It would be shocked and played with several times.. "Good bye Grand..." Once his back was turned the female took a nice swing of wine... Sure why not? She wasn't legal age but Akito knew she had a long way home on that stupid airplane. Thought the female continue to sit there alone until she would finish the wine... Those purple eyes leered upon the tiny pearl once again and snickered.

"Hehe so much fun!"

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes - Page 2 Characters
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm
The prince relaxes - Page 2 Grand-1
“Ne vivent pas dans une bulle” Grand 1969
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grand heard the swig behind him “and remember Akito, drink to much can draw attention.” he thought about her being connected, and starting thinking of some other people he knows of who are the same. The problem with this though is that after this meeting, he would not see any tech for awhile. Grand pulled the pistol out infront of him as the sliver and gold gleamed. The energy at the tip was dense but strong, most if not all the surrounding hollows flinched at the site of it.

“au revoir” He kind of salutes with a nice smile before shooting. The bullet flung out with with such force it actually punctured the fabric of space, A whole opened up. If you glance in the hole you see a deep black sky with white sand and dead trees going on for what seems eternity. Some white sand spilled out of the hole. “Le maudit sable” he muttered to himself before walking through the hole and it sealed behind him.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 pm
~Thread closed

Archived-Locked-Moved

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The prince relaxes - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum