Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue20/100(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty (FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo)

Fri May 13, 2011 4:59 pm
(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

{ P O S T I N G M U S I C }

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

When Ichigo got in range of him, he thought that he was finally going to end this fight, despite the fact he had the lingering doubts in his mind that he wouldn't able to take Radioactive down cause of the immense strength he had displayed earlier. But after he did such a bellowing roar at him, he was forced to the ground by him, and he was in shock that one roar had the force to ground him. Ichigo felt like he got weighed down with a giant steel beam cause of that one roar. Radioactive "commended" Ichigo on trying to apporach him to directly, but for Ichigo this was just more fuel to Ichigos desire to beat this shark man. He then tried to struggle to hold onto Tensa Zangetsu against Radioactive, but only saw it yanked out of his hands by Radioactive.. He looked more shocked, staring at him with his black hollow eyes through his mask. His mask looked the same, with 2 red lines going down through the eye part, all the way from the top to the bottom.

Ichigo managed to stand up, but then saw Radioactives fist coming for him, and he felt overwhelmed being so close to the source of this reaitsu and roaring. Ichigo thought he was outclassed, but he was still the same as he was before. He wasn't going to give up, and he wanted to win this battle no matter the odds he had to fight. That is how Ichigo was, he was fighting to lose, or fighting to fight. HE wanted to win. When Radioactive threw his fist, Ichigo moved of the way using Shunpo to get far away, as he was going to retreat back out of this radioactive zone before he was damaged anymore.

Having shunpo'd away, he would of been able to dodge Radioactives tail swing, but then as he ran, he tried to avoid the black spikes coming at him. Ichigo was not doing very well, as he was unarmed and he needed to get out of the rad zone before he even tried to go back in before, He felt more and more sick, and this began to show a weakness in how he was going to confront this.. one of the spikes got him in the right shoulder, and exploded. It damaged his right shoulder and the explosion sent him flying up into the air and caused bad burns, and the spike went through.. he shouted in pain and tried to get away.

But then Radioactives wave went at him, he felt the pressure of this entire battle getting to him. HE was getting weaker and weaker by the moments, and he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He used Shunpo and his speed to barely avoid it, and even then he had bad burns from that whole thing. Ichigo got out the rad zone, and he felt like collpasing. But then, his own reaitsu began to go up.. he was in a bad mood and he wasn't going to lose like that. He began shouting at Radioactive very fiercely, in the hollow like voice. "GODAMN IT! I AM GOING TO WIN THIS! I HAVE TO WIN THIS! I AM THE CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 13, ICHIGO KUROSAKI! His reaitsu carried on to shoot up as next he, if Radioactive had threw Tensa Zangetsu away, he would of Shunpo'd really fast back to it, then retreated back. When he got back, he spoke the words to take his fight to the next level.

" RESURRICCION! Ichigos reaitsu exploded around him and began rising to even stronger levels before. After the reaitsu cleared up, Ichigo was in his full hollow form, the second one he took against Ulquorrira a long time ago, but this time he was fully in control. He looked rather scary. Ichigos reaitsu had gotten scary-high now, as this was his last form he could under go. "My true power is this form.. I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH THIS! Ichigo swung Tensa Zangetsu to the left, and by doing that, the sand exploded upwards like a pillar, due to Ichigos immense strength in this form. He then used Sonido to get behind Radioactive, and his speed was much faster than when he used Shunpo. HE pointed his horns on his head at him, and began charging a Cero with haste. The effect of this, since it was close range could result in destroyed limbs and destroyed internal organs. The fight was only going to get more and more intense from this stage.

[ E N D P O S T ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty Re: (FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo)

Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm
(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image5422

T H I S I S T H E O N E A N D O N L Y

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image265

T H E N U C L E A R D I S A S T E R

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image5422

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo Kurosaki, the Squad 13 Captain who was also a vizard, was charging a Cero at Radioactive. Radioactives taunting only made Ichigo want to kick this guys ass more. But then Radioactive began charging his own attack at Ichigo, and Ichigo was hoping he could overpower it with Cero.. but this wasn't the case for him. Ichigos cero was then overpowered by Radioactives blast, which sent the both of them flying out the explosion. Ichigo was burned, but because of High-Speed Regen, the burns and the like healed, and also healed the previous burning from before, which is why he was able to rush in like nothing had happened. But if there was one thing High-Speed Regen couldn't do for Ichigo, it was protect him from the radiation in the area.

"DAMN IT! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU! I CAN'T LOSE TO YOU! Oh how Ichigo would eat those words.. Ichigos eyes were also slightly blinded. His two senses of hearing and vision had been damaged badly cause of this fight. He was still feeling sick from Rad sickness. Ichigo wanted to fight Radioactive, but it came down to the simple fact he was too damaged to do so any more. Radioactives HUGE explosion took place, and Ichigo began to try and Sonido away, but was more BLOWN away from the sheer force of it. The force of it broke his arms, but good enough, High-Speed Regen healed that.. but it wasn't going to heal the onslaught of other injuries that was about to come.

Ichigo was also deafened fully for a short period of time due to the sound of this huge explosion, and the pressure of it had crushed most of Ichigos bones in a time period so fast that Ichigo felt what was full agony.. and he lost his will to fight from that moment. His reaitsu decreased and he returned back into his Shikai state.. Ichigo had no more chances to defeat Radioactive while like this. He could barely move and was despeartely trying to get out the zone.. he smashed into the sand, miles away from the blast. He somehow, using the little strength Ichigo had, stood up.. and struggled to stay up. He used Zangetsu as a support for him.. "Godamn... you.. I can't win.. Ichigo began to use his Zanpakuto to open a Senkamion. Retreat was his only option now. As the gate opened, and would be his source of escape.. Ichigo turned to Radioactive to look him down in the eyes.

"Don't forget me.. Radioactive.. I'll be back for you... Ichigo stumbled through the Senkamion, and the gate closed. Ichigo was now back in Soul Society, after such a hellish battle. Ichigo felt destroyed and felt lucky to survive such a intense being of power. He was going to try and beat him one day though. Ichigo had a iron will, but what just happened competely destroyed his will. The deafness had vanished around now, but his eardrums weren't in good shape.. and he felt really bad cause of the rad sickness. His only option now? Squad 4.

[b][ E N D P O S T ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) Empty Re: (FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo)

Fri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm
(END THREAD)

(FINISHED) (DANGER; EXTREME RADIATION WITHIN THREAD!) Disturbance in the Sands (Radioactive VS Ichigo) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum