Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Left_bar_bleue60/100The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters

Thu May 19, 2011 1:48 pm

What is this?:

Ashlei needs more sisters!

Why should they?:

To be honest, there is no proper reason. However, it will give the character made a new plot path that revolves around being a member of the Mischevang family and a plot like that will not be solely made by one individual.

Details:

Ashlei has several sisters and one brother. her brother is currently missing and about 9 of her sisters have also vanished. However Ashlei knows that her mother gave birth to over 10 children and still searched the land for her remaining relatives. Ashlei was adopted by Claire Clixx, but the Mischevang family is still the children of 'Monica Mischevang', a woman who fell into the 'Shattered Realm' and could not return to her children.

What does a Member need to be a sister?:

• An interest in becoming a sister
  • Active Role playing, preferably with a short post wait time and often found on the Xat.
  • The interest to actually create the application for the sister. Some people agree, then don't do it.
  • Be able to RP with Ashlei and the other sisters when needed
  • Develop around Ashlei's history. It is a bit of a read, but every sister needs to have been influenced via her history and especially in the human life section.

There's probably more I need to specify but meh xD

What do we get out of this?:

Well first off, a reputation for that character. They're the sister of a feared leader so their bound to have some people afraid of them.

If Arrancar, the girls will be able to join Shadow Fall easily. This means it is their job to look after both each other AND the Espada. Plus, what better security than having Ashlei and the Espada covering your back as a full order?

tiers will become an issue as each sister will vary in tier. This means that some will be weaker than others which isn't a problem and also develops rivalries between them. However, Tier will need to be kept in mind when creating the application as it will effect how high in the guard listing the sister will be.

Anything else?:

yeah, I probably made little sense with this. If you have any problems, please reply to this with your questions or thoughts. if you want to help me by creating a sister, all I need is for you to reply to this and filling out this very simple code:

Code:

[color=blue]
[b]Sister name:[/b]
(Their surname must Contain 'Mischevang')

[b]Body Age:[/b]
(Child, Teen or Adult? No babies or Old women please xD)

[b]Speciality:[/b]
(May seem pointless, but if you made a sister, what would they be good at compared to the others?)

[b]Why You should be a Sister?:[/b]
(Literally say why you want to be a sister and if you would stand with the Mischevang name proudly or not)
[/color]

Last edited by //ChaoZi\ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Left_bar_bleue10/100The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty Re: The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters

Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm
[[ Currently WIP, but she'll get accepted soon. Hopefully. ]]

Sister name:
Alejandra Mischevang

Body Age:
15-17 (Late Teenage)

Speciality:

If you didn't hear it, Alejandra will have this serious manipulative personality despite looking innocent and -talking- innocent herself. She seems to not care about anyone she doesn't serve and has the nerves to even talk to a happy person to go suicidal and eventually kill themselves. Truly, she's the psychotic bitchy sister that you shall want. Nuff' said.

Why You should be a Sister?:

OOC PoV:

I think having a family relation with someone who I RP with is a great thing to do to expand the RP world and communication abilities with others. Although, I have done other family-relation RP before, I don't think it will be that organized as this though.

IC PoV:

Alejandra just doesn't give a shit about anything. She wants to rip stuff up and laugh at it while she cuddles with her sisters. Yes, she is cuddly as well with her heavenly cushions for many men. Well, that was very detailed...
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Left_bar_bleue60/100The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty Re: The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters

Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

haha I'm glad i made you write this request. It's incredibly tempting and is very much a Mischevang girl. Ill approve this Request and enjoy seeing the final Application
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Sister name: Flea Mischevang

Body Age:
About 10 or 11.

Speciality:
Being perhaps the youngest looking(?) and the runt of the litter, she is best at spying on others. Her small size also makes her unassuming to others, putting them a bit more at ease if they notice her at all. All in all she will specialize in spying, doing the unwanted task, and being the abusable lil sis.

ooc:
Well I wish to get deep into serious rp. Have fun and make friends. Share a rp story and experience with others.

ic:
Maybe she is not the toughest of the sisters, but every family has a runt of the litter. Besides, Ashlei says if I can find out someones secrets so she can torture them I get to wash her laundry. I don't know how thats a reward...but why would my big sister lead me wrong?
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri May 20, 2011 12:51 am

Sister name:
Abii (Abigal) Mischevang

Body Age:
14-16

Speciality:
Abigail never often talked. If she did it was to respond to questions, her voice being quite soft although she is a spoilt bitch. If she doesn't get what she wants then her screams can cause the ground to shake and could possibly near enough injure someone's ears. [Can't think of anything XD]

In my Own POV I believe I should be because Chaozi's awesome. XD
I want to help out with anything and just get the best out of what this is forrrrr Roleplay! :3

The Mischevang Family, Requesting Sisters Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:38 am

Its good to see I've already got half the Sisters I need in day one and I thank all that have replied for this.

I will Approve the creation of Flea and Abigail but I would like to give Flea a Nickname cause Ashlei wouldn't want to call her that.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 am
Alright thankies. Also, once made in a app. Is there anything you want in appearance? As in like would they look a like Ashlei or are any appearances welcome?

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Any appearance is welcome, but try to go along the lines of the Mischevang family. but it rly don't matter as long as their arrancar
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 am
I find it very sexist how there are no brothers. xD Nah, Girls for the win. =w=

-Sister hug-

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 am

Ashlei DOES have a brother but he is 'Missing In Action' along with the 2nd sister 'Akane'

Any more sisters would be much appreciated
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum