Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A penny well spent. Left_bar_bleue0/0A penny well spent. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A penny well spent. Empty A penny well spent.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 am
---------------------------------------

A penny well spent. Miyuki
A penny well spent. A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Miyuki had just visited yet ANOTHER shop within Karakura City. The depths of Down Town Karakura held so many glorious stores! Miyuki had decided to treat herself to something for once.

Of course, she didn't come out with ten bags or something like that. Instead she came out with one small bag of candy, if only she could of gotten some of those cool clothes!

Walking down a long street full of shops there were plenty of shops saying "HALF PRICE OFF!" and such with some of their best clothes within their shop windows.

The girl stopped herself from looking at the stores otherwise she'd go in, buy everything and come out with money to be own towards the banks, she was pretty much broke as it was. And getting a better job is pretty much impossible now a days with holidays coming up and such!

The weather on this day was hot in fact, the sun blazed down on Downtown Karakura, filling up cafe's with people want ice creams and ice cold drinks.
Not a single cloud was within the sky while the bright blue colour stood out the most as well of course the large skyscrapers advertising leading brands of new clothes and such.

The girl continued to walk before coming to a bench near a pond, sitting down on the bench she munched on her candy, happy to be out of the way of the clothes shops to stop them from dragging her in to one of them.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

A penny well spent. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

A penny well spent. Empty Re: A penny well spent.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 pm
◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦

A penny well spent. Rangiku

"A voluptuous beauty with an adult charm in the Gotei 13 Squads. With her broad-minded personality, the chances of guys in the 13 divisions who say no to her... do not exist."

◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦ ♫ ◦

There was one thing that Rangiku could never ever say no to... It was shopping! The love and thrill of buying new shoes or even buying a dress to make the captain go red and so many younger lads go bright red as well. It was more like it just make other women be jealous, it was the fact that Yachiru and her shared one common thing, they liked attention. LOTS of Attention, it was what that made the female happy at times but hell... Who she was kidding? It was because of Gin most likely, she was hoping for him to return. That would make the world for her, but Shopping had to push that worry to aside~!

The beautiful maiden quickly came down in her Gigai happily with bags filled in her hands, they had shoes and dresses in them, yet her eyes widen when she passed a jewerly store. A pair of sky blue earrings that would have matched little Yachiru and a purple pendent that would match Momo's personality. They were amazing yet... the thing that shimmered so brightly was the necklace that was covered in diamonds calling her name begging for her buy it. There was no way, The female began to pout... 'I will make Hitsugaya buy it...' Only about seven minutes later the female entered and exited with the first two items. The Earrings would be saved for Yachiru until she was older. Momo? She would give them Hitsugaya and say to give them to her...

"Oi! What a perfect day!" Rangiku began to prance along to the center where the beautiful water fountian would spill out the beautiful clean water and benches would surround the place. Those breast bounced up and down up and down, making all the guys stare in awe. Rangiku knew she was almost every guy's dream, but no one could have her. Perfect! She preferred it that way.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A penny well spent. EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A penny well spent. Characters
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 am

A penny well spent. Miyuki
A penny well spent. A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Unfortunely everything had to come to an end, like Miyuki's candy. What to do what to do...She simply stayed sitting on the bench for a second looking out towards the pond as she watched the ducks swim. She was about to just take another walk around the town and perhaps go home when she heard a loud yet soft voice near by call,

"Oi! What a perfect day!".

This alerted Miyuki to snap out of her thoughts as she turned around on the bench looking towards the water fountain in the heart of the City. This woman in front of her seemed awfully odd, a bit like Miyuki if she had to say so herself but maybe this might lead to a new friend!

Her face lit up at this as she watched the woman for a second, all the men seemed to stare in awe at her but obviously Miyuki didn't know why this was. She just thought it was because they were jealous of her clothes. Standing up the girl smiled as she skipped happily over towards the woman, placing the rubbish from her candy within a passing bin. It wasn't long until she stood next to Rangiku.

If Rangiku wouldn't of seen her coming then it may of just been a shock to see a girl nearly the same height standing and staring at Rangiku with a smile on her face. Yeah, she did seem creepy but then again that was Miyuki for you, eager to make friends without knowing how she was acting. She didn't seem to say anything for a while before blinking, opening her mouth as the word came out.

'Hewwo'

Her voice seemed like a little child's as she pronounced the 'l' with a 'w'. Her face lit up, perhaps they really good be friends! Or perhaps not. Time would only tell.

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 am
Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum