Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
True Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000True Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

True Training (Open) Empty True Training (Open)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am
Kakushi openned his eyes and got out of bed. He began to leave his shifter form. He noticed how their was nothing but the bed and a drawer in the entire 20 ft. by 20 ft. space. Then he smiled. He thought, Intiate battle sequence X279. This caused the entire room to begin warping. The bed melted into the floor, and the drawers seemed to be absorbed by the wall. Kakushi could hear the clang of metal as the floor changed from wooden to steel plates. On some of those plates he saw nozzels. Then the nozzels began shooting fire up in a straight stream, with about a half a foot in diameter. Then his ears picked up the sound of gas escaping, and soon the room was full of dark mist. On the other side of the room, he knew there was a book with the title "Mysteries of Demons" which wasn't really a book but a target for him to reach. All around the book, up to 5 feet away from it, he could hear air being cut from the thousands of ice needles that must be raining down.

The program was perfect; the fire tested his icy lower body and the needles tested if he could burn them away with his torso before they reached his skin. Well, no use lollygagging. He thought as he took the first step on a panel. The panel shot flames at Kakushi, but Kakushi had been to quick and leapt back, only scorching his knees a little in the process. Kakushi continued this method across the room. About halfway across, he found he was surronded by flame panels! Looks like I have no choice! He changed back to shifter form, but with one difference. He kept his torso alight. Then he did a hand stand and walked between the flames. That way, only his already burning torso would be hit. The flames still hurt, but he had to be in shifter form to execute the hand stand. When he reached a non-burning panel he relaxed for a moment.

He converted once again to his true form and made it across the room. Before he could see the needles he felt them as three of them went right through his torso. Kakushi nearly cried out in pain but he merely stepped back. Kakushi calmed his breathing and focused, listening to how the needles cut the air. The needles always fell in the same places. Kakushi readied himself, then execute a demon flash step to the book. A needle fell on him, but his flames were ready and it melted before connecting. Kakushi grabbed the book, and the room immediately reverted back to its previous state. Sigh. I haven't done that one in a while, but I did okay. I wonder if the new feature worked? He wondered. The new feature he installed would ask anyone who was a demon or one of their allies if they wished to train as well as coordinates to his location. Oh well, I'll simply have to wait and see...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
True Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0True Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

True Training (Open) Empty Re: True Training (Open)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

True Training (Open) Swordsmen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Start Post]

A Shinigami Male went to the Mount Lazarus, He was climbing to the top, busy.He was tired of climbing but he couldn't let go of the rocks afraid that he might fall and goes Game Over like other games does.That's what he thought about in his mind.He thinks that climbing mountains is such a drag, man.Then suddenly, he couldn't control his spiritual pressure and reiatsu.A Crimson Black reiatsu was released and came flowing out from his body.The spiritual pressure, was high enough to surpass the captain's level.The reiatsu and the spiritual pressure gone down and dissapeared in an instant.He blinked, he wondered what happened earlier to himself.He then continue climbing the mountain, with his left eye was still red, the other eye was in the normal condition.His reiatsu began to be released from his body, it was a crimson black reiatsu again.Kazuki didn't notice the reiatsu came out from his body.Also, its spiritual pressure went high all of the sudden, reaching to the captain's level instead of surpassing it, because he was in a normal condition and only one eye was in a red colour, his spiritual pressure only in captain level.He still gains control of himself and not yet been taken control by another soul since he wasn't even near death.

"Where is it...?Its so... damn... hard when it comes to climbing!"

In a middle of the climbing, he seen a demon.He would think that he was from the demon organization.He doesn't know either he is from a good organization, neutral organization and an evil organization.He decided to send a hell butterfly as soon as possible.But before that, He should fight with the demon first, instead of getting himself harmed.He would unstealth his zanpakuto, standing in front of the demon.He doesn't know who is the demon but all he knows is that demon is here, training all by himself.He thought something and waited.He maybe a neutral but he must proceed wihout harming the demon.He flashstep away from the demon quickly, needed a place to send a hell butterfly.The crimson black reiatsu suddenly dissapeared from his body, the crimson black reiatsu wasn't controlled by anyone, it suddenly attacked Kakushi.The crimson black reiatsu formed into some kind of a hollow, standing there, holding the same zanpakuto as the shinigami does, but he was only a crimson black hollow-like reiatsu.It was unknown what was it, Kazuki could continue climbing to the top in order to send the hell butterfly.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
True Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000True Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am
What does that man think he's doing? Was all Kakushi could think as he spotted the man high up on the mountainside. For a moment, he seemed to consider attacking Kakushi, but apparently thought better of it. Then Kakushi saw with his own eyes as the reiatsu seperated from his body. "Verrrrrrry interesting!" Kakushi bellowed. He took a fight stance as the being drew it's zanpakto. "So what are you? Hollow, a demon, or just some rouge spirit? I'll be finding out in any case!" Then Kakushi took a stance, sent up the prayer to Za Koa, and began gathering power into his hand. He gave a small smirk as the being ran towards him. He finished gathering power and flash stepped behind the being, yelling: "Boru Shi!" He threw the completed orb of power down at the being, then quickly flash stepped away onto a ledge. Now for the next part! As the explosion of the Boru Shi rent the air, Kakushi raised his hands to the air, crying: "Touketsu, let the blood rain down on the battle field and taint their souls!" Kakushi's body took on a red aura. Then he snapped his fingers while shouting "Underworld rain!" The fire began raining down in a 150 foot radius of Kakushi. The man himself was out of this radius thanks to where Kakushi had flash stepped. Dang. 2 flash steps and 2 prayers just like that. Looks like I'll need to forge on without using much more power. Kakushi had to sit on the ledge, panting as he began to admire the effects of his attacks on the being...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
True Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0True Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Start Post]

[..Entering Kakushi's Training..]

Kazuki Hikamori was attacked by the demon while he was about the send the hell butterfly, he dodged every attack that the demon gave, but slightly injured by most of his attack.His attack might be great, but not yet.He jump away from the demon, he then would point his index finger towards the demon,

"Hado 4!Byakurai!"

He would generate a lightning bolt on his index finger, then he would fire out a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from his finger.The lightning bolt would go straight towards the demon's shoulder, connecting it towards the shoulder and piercing through Kakushi's shoulder.He decided to continue jumping up to the mountain.Since he had no choice but to fight against the demon, he put his right hand on his face, a crimson black reiatsu would be covering his face, summoning a hollow mask, still having full control of the mask but only last for 10 seconds (1 post) before losing control of the mask.He would only do a few things before ripping the mask off from his face.He would swing his zanpakuto to the left, then to the right, Summoning a double crimson dark wave towards the demon.Then slashing his zanpakuto again upwards and downwards, summoning another double crimson dark wave, four of the crimson dark wave have greater power and greater speed.There are average possibility that can be dodged.His zanpakuto then was surrounded by the crimson black reiatsu, His eyes would turn red, once he swing his zanpakuto down, an extremely huge crimson dark wave, with Enhanced speed and enhanced strength when summoned by his zanpakuto.The crimson dark wave is an improved version of the normal crimson dark wave.This can be summoned and be used in shikai as well.Since he didn't gain his shikai yet, he was forced to use a hollow mask and summons it.Once summoning five crimson dark wave, he quickly rip off the hollow mask off from his face, once doing that, he flashstepped away.Either the demon survived the crimson dark wave of his or not.

"This guy... i can still feel its reiatsu...It might be a risk for me to attack this demon recklessly..."

The sweat, falling down from his head, in fear of such a higher level than him.His hollow mask is the only way to survive the demon's attack and the only way to defeat the demon.But the thing is, he won't able to use for the second time and needed energy to be used again.Also needed to cool down, since he doesn't have any advantage, he decided to escape to the top of the mountain, holding a hell butterfly before getting caught.

[..End Post..]

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 am
Kakushi stopped his breather as he saw the waves streaming from the mans blade. Kakushi gave a small smirk and used his last flash step to go behind the man, who had discarded his hollow mask. Kakushi watched as the waves utterly destroyed the ledge he had been standing on moments before. "Hmm. If that had connected, I would have been in deep trouble. But I can handle 3 demon flash steps as my limit so, too bad for you. And yes, it was reckless of you to charge into a fight you weren't prepared for. But ah well. So tell me, what are you here for? The way I see it, you have 2 options. I could use the power of being a policing officer and drag you back to the demon city or," Kakushi gave a small smile." You could do some training with me. I have no qualms against shinigami. They are my favorite beings to spar against. So, what is your choice?"

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am
Kazuki Hikamori

{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

Kazuki knows that the demon smirked, his hollow mask broke.He had no choice but to force to ask lend a power from his hollow-like spirit.He had no other choice anyway.He heard kakushi gave him two choices, and this is how kazuki answered his question.First, Kazuki was surrounding by a red reiatsu and a crimson black reiatsu around him, circle.An extremely huge spiritual power went up, surpassing captain's level, also surpassing kakushi's level.The huge spiritual power was released form his body, also transporting and lending his zanpakuto the maximum power to the zanpakuto.The reiatsu, was never felt by anyone before, Kazuki was borned with great power, was enough spiritual power to surpass also the kuchiki family.His answer, was given to the cruel demon, from the evil organization.

"You want answers!?Well, this is my answer!My answer is to kill you and eliminate you!"

He then heard a voice from his hollow-like spirit from his inner world, the hollow-like spirit was laughing, seems that to be happy or some sort.

"Lending you my power isn't a serious problem.But you must agree to share with me... with your body..."

That question made him silent, but smirked.

"Sure..."

He agreed, happily.A Maximum power was in his zanpakuto, he decided to release a maximum out of power towards the demon.When he released an extremely huge wave, the power was so great, that even aizen or gin ichimaru couldn't stop such a great power.The power was higher and stronger than kakushi, the chance to escape, was zero percent for kakushi.And it is impossible for captain level or lieutenant level to stop this kind of huge power from the dark wave.He called this wave, "The Crimson Dark Red Wave".Because his hollow-like spirit's reiatsu and his reiatsu was joined together to create such a power from the wave, it was impossible to anyone to stop it this time.

[..End Post..]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 am
"You want answers!?Well, this is my answer!My answer is to kill you and eliminate you!"

"Oh you will, will you? I somehow doubt that, my friend!" Kakushi said back, a bit mockingly. When Kakushi felt the unknown presence and the power, he felt excited about the prospect of learning something new. "Just remember. If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. And if you play with ice, you'll get frostbite. But if you fight with me, you'll get buring smoke and freezing mist!" Kakushi leapt back as the man went insane. As soon as that happened, Kakushi quickly tapped the band on his wrist, causing the darkest mist in this realm to be released, sorrounding Kakushi and Kazuki. When Kazuki fired the wave, it was so far away from Kakushi he only felt the explosion, which only helped his personal fire energies to enhance. He simply walked behind Kazuki, undetectable. He stuck out his arms and cried: "Freeze flash!" This ability uses Kakushi's own power, so he is able to use it easily. Since he was stading directly behind HK, it wouldn't take long for the ice to reach him and freeze him...

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

He was standing in the darkness, with his hollow mask, cracking into pieces.Kazuki would turn around, raising his left hand, that was unarmed, he stopped the ice from reaching him, his arm was freezed, as he twisted his arms around, the ice breaks in an instant.His sight, was blank.He had a cold breath coming out from his mouth, a vast spiritual pressure, it was so demonic, like zaraki kenpachi's spiritual power, but stronger and more demonic than kenpachi's.Even though he won't able to see Kakushi with his eyes, but one swing from the blade, sliced off both of kakushi's arm, unnoticed by kakushi.Kakushi didn't see Kazuki unstealth his blade at all, but Kakushi's arm was cutted off, with such an incredible speed.He swings his zanpakuto another time, he effortlessly slashed Kakushi's chest, in an instant, with another quick speed, Kakushi didn't see him running past Kakushi.He just simply past through him, with only a normal beginner flashstep.It seems to be his new ability, that he used this earlier.He decided to perform another beginner flashstep, but WAY more faster than a master flashstep even though is a beginner flashstep.

"Hell Wave..."

Hell Wave, new gained ability.He doesn't need to unstealth his sword, the wave just appeared in front of Kazuki, with an incredible speed, able to catch up a sonido.The cold breath released from his mouth, using another ability again, but this time, its the same as he used up last time.

"Dark Wave..."

It was summoned, wihout swinging his zanpakuto, it just moving towards Kakushi, with a flashstep speed, also a cero's strength and power.Either will Kakushi survive, or just simply dodge or block them.But its impossible for kakushi to do those.Kazuki made it impossible for kakushi to be safe.The death possibility for kakushi, is 80 percent.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 am
"Wow... Your really starting to tick me off!" Was all Kakushi could even begin to say as Kazuki sliced one of his arms off. Luckily, the bronze gautlets and the ice stopped it from going through his other arm. The attack at his chest merely began melting Kazuki's zanpakto. "You remind me of another shinigami I once fought. However, he would not have made such a mistake as to depend solely on quick strength." As Kazuki flash-stepped behind Kakushi, Kakushi drew out his one and only ice orb! Kakushi ate it quickly, as it is the size of a gumball. He instantly felt the effects of his body healing quickly, to about 55% of his maximum. His ice powers also improved.

As the Hell wave approached Kakushi, he simply reached out his hand, and grabbed the wave itself. Since his hand was covered in strong ice, it didn't damage him much. The pain merely caused him to wince. The wave was frozen solid. The ice reached all the way back to Kazuki's feet and began freezing them to the ground. This ice was much stronger than before, and would take a great deal of energy to break. After all, no one can hold out forever. After that, Kakushi flash stepped to Kazuki's side. A plan was forming in Kakushi's mind. But, for it to work, he had to do something first. Kakushi struck out in a kick with his right leg, and then flew the blood from his left arm on Kazuki's face. Then he struck out with his fist, directly at the mask, as Kakushi knew was corrupting this soul reaper...

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

[Start Posting]

He was all stuck on the ice that was on the ground, freezing his legs, he could care less about them.One single breath released from his mouth, the ice breaks, into pieces, but once the ice rises, it turned into a cero.Once Kazuki moved his finger a little bit, the cero fired at Kakushi.When he was about to fire, Kakushi's fist was going directly towards his hollow mask.But he wasn't wearing it at all, instead kakushi was swinging his fist towards his face.Kazuki didn't made a single movement, Kakushi was instantly being slashed all over his body, the blood, spilling all over the floor, also at kazuki's face.Kazuki didn't made, a single tiny movement.Kazuki let out another cold breath from his mouth, he flicked out his zanpakuto.He barely made a movement, before kakushi could defend himself or made any movement, Kakushi's head, was sliced off, with a single slash from his zanpakuto.Once Kazuki took another step, Kakushi's legs were sliced off.Kazuki didn't use his zanpakuto at all, didn't even flashstepped or moved.His eyes, looking at kakushi

He didn't know either Kakushi survived his attack or not, depends on Kakushi's luck.Kazuki began to release his spiritual power, the insane amount of spiritual power was released, similiar to Ichigo Kurosaki's Spiritual power but it is WAY more stronger than Ichigo's spiritual power.His eyes, looking at Kakushi.Once Kakushi made his own move, it is Kazuki's turn to make.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum