Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor 1b877012ee314b8a73a0e4ae323737400-1
:~Nacora|Sugiura :~
=============================================

- Let The Flames Turn Everything To Ash... Then Rebirth Will Occur -

The boys foot made it's print on the island's soil as he dropped down. It was certainly unsual for something like this to just drop out of nowhere. Nacora look up at the clear sky from where the island dropped from " That's pretty awkard..." He begin to walk through the small part of the island he wandered upon.

" The island is giving off strong spiritual energy. This could be dangerous Nacora. Others might come."

Nacora smiled before dashing off further into the island's forest. The trees was childs play as he skillfully made his way deeper in. With a light step off the ground he landed on a tree branch and swung up over the tree line. The breeze seemed strongest above the trees, his coat wiped behind him as he looked over the island. It was a combination of different terrains and climates quite weird especially for a island " Wow. You see this Omnii. Maybe we'll find strong companions for our goals out here." The boy hopped off the branch and back to the forest floor.

" Maybe Nacora."

" You don't seem to happy about it Omnii." The boy dashed through the forest again, just as quick as his foot touched the ground he was off in the direction of strong opponents..Hopefully...

" They might not be as optimistic as you. They could all be enemies."

A small smile found it's way on his face as he spoke " Possibly.. But how else would I know if they're strong or not." The boy laugh hysterically as he continued through the forested area. His fathers sword all the while swung on his hip as he ran.

The boy came to a whole new terrain once the forest ended, a barren wasteland with nothing but dirt. He gripped the old weapon on his hip as he begin to walk " These climate changes are gonna make me sick." The boy said as he pull the weapon out and held it. His blonde hair swayed and his blue eyes peered out, thinking just what the next mystery would be.

{ SESSION OVER }

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty Re: CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Nacora walked through the barren wasteland for quite sometime. Things were beginning to look as if it was just gonna be a constant backdrop of the same scenery. The boy was beginning to think no one else was out here " Tsk.. Omnii, this is become a bore. Why are we here again." Nacora looks out towards the area before walking again.

" We felt the giant presence of a power when the island dropped down.You wanted to investigate. I said it was dangerous and we should think it through."

Nacora scratched his chin as thought " Ooo yea. Well maybe we'll see something pretty amazing while we're out here." He started running through the waste land, hardly out of breathe at all. It was a cake walk for someone who had trained in the valley of sacreds. He begin to notice the climate change in the air and the sudden scenery change ahead " Here we go again.."

{ SESSION OVER }

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 am

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Nacora's feet barely touched the ground as he sprinted across the barren wasteland and came close to that of a snowy peak. Along the way he collected a few gems that had seemed to just be laying around, most were buried or hidden. But since he was having problems with finances he decided to collect them either way. Not to mention they held an unfamiliar feel to them. It was as if they held special properties. This island was special alright really special and it was this specialty that would lead him to more gems in the other climates.

He slowed to a casual walk once he entered another environment. This place was chilled, colder. But thanks to Omnii's presence inside of him, he didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. His breathe showed vibrantly as he took a breath in and out. The boy bent down on the snow and place his palm own it, genitally melting the snow to touch the soil. He could feel the immense power circulating through it " Amazing. This island is filled with power. Everything contributes in someway to power."

The boy continued to walk through the snow his, coat swayed in the chilled breeze. But to him it was like a warm summer breeze.

" You can feel it aswell. This Island is completely engulfed in power. Let's find someway to take some. Lets become stronger."

Nacora continued walking a silence filled the air. It wasn't awkward more intentional " I don't know Omnii. This doesn't seem like power we would want. It feels tainted to me . These gems each have a different kind of energy. Some holy, others tainted." He walked up the mountain, he intended on reaching the top regardless of you was waiting. The boy's core temp was still burning hot and this mountain wasn't gonna cool him down. It just wasn't cold enough.

{ SESSION OVER }

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty Hell is Better(Subjugation)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 am
Subjugation Friends?
"Welcome to Chaos Island?? This place sucks. Hopefully theres some good fighters around here. I wanna get my hands dirty." Makuasiu slid down the tree he perched upon like a monkey hunting bananas. He grabbed two gems in which in found lying on the ground. "Who could appreciate such an alive island? Wheress the dying? The pain? The suffering? Leader Nacora was said to be here. If so maybe I can get into something." He smiled something malicious."If not...I'll find my own fun.
Makuasiu continue to walk around the island and making fun of it by gagging when saw the beautiful skies. "I soo wish it would rain. I also wish to find fun. Looks like a demon's wish never come true. Especially on this island. Well while I'm here I might as well train." Makuasiu advanced in on a tree and punched a hole in it. His did this to abt 20 trees and then he screamed."I am soo bored! Where is Nacora!"

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Nacora walked the snowy mountain, the blizzard seemed to of have lowered his temperature slightly but it was nothing to worry about. The boy stopped walking, feeling the familiar presence a demon that he had grown use to. He sneezed a little afterwards " Tsk.. He must be talking about me. That's not very nice." Nacora picked up the pace up to the mountain's peak, he wasn't going to turn around just because his teammate has returned. He jumped ontop of steep rock then steered onto another, almost falling he clamped onto the rock.

Dangling off the cliff , all he could see was pure snow. It was like nothing's he encountered before. Quite beautiful if he could admit. He swung himself gently before throwing himself to the side and unto the rock. Seems like thing we'll be getting fun from here on out. He paused on the rock, standing up to get a better view of the island, he had looked at earlier. " Hmm. I'm starting to sense many different people on this island. Ok let see what I can do with em." Right on time the blizzard's chilly wind seem to pick up after he said this, making him look rather dramatic. That was until he ruined it by sneezing again.

{ SESSION OVER }

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Suddenly Nacora stopped in his tracks. Feeling the intense spiritual pressure of a nearby person. It was almost like being forced to acknowledge someone's arrival.The boy smiled while the barren snowstorm tried to pound his chest. But this was nothing compared to his core temp, so it did little to nothing to him. For a moment a smirk came across his face, it looked like he had finally found a long lost toy from child's hood pass " You sense it Omnii. A strong person is nearby. He could be after the same thing everyone else is...Or he could simply be hear looking for something; like me." The boy started to walk towards the presence, it was nearby and he was approaching on it fast. As usual Omnii's warning came into play when he notice Nacora's actions

" Nacora. Im all up for a good brawl, but you sense the guys spiritual power. He's insanely strong. We could die and that's just something I'm not gonna allow. We should jus..."

" Hush.." The boy interrupted his sacreds rambling, feeling as if the beast had lost faith in they're strength " You said it yourself..We're strong together and you know we are. Now stop underestimating our strength...Plus I never said I was gonna fight him." The boy hopped to the peak hoping to see the man " I just wanna get a glance. Someone that strong has to have a badass look to go with em right." The boy popped up on the summit search comically for the men, then suddenly he froze and sat in the snow. His hand touching his chin for minute. Then suddenly they crossed over his chest " He's bound to make it up here eventually. I'm gonna wait." Omnii grew quite before letting out a large sigh.

" Fine... Just to let you know if we do get into a fight..I'm willing to go all out. Just like you are."

The boy grinned " Hehe. I knew that from the start. We're partners you and I. Hahah" The boy laughed, sitting in the snow like a madman of course he didn't mind. He was a human furnace after all.

{ SESSION OVER }

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor Empty WTH

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

Makuasiu-_-Senri

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu stopped in his deformative punching of the wilderness around him. He felt a spirtual pressure that would crush his soul if he owned one. It was coming from the mountains, where the snowstorms ravaged the plains. "It is too cold for jokes and that definitly isn't Nacora. I wanna take a peak but demon instincts warn me otherwise. But hey, since when have i listen to them?"

Makuasiu advanced for the mountain, every step taking a stronger stride then the last. he wondered if he would find Nacora on this same mountain as he noticed that were three powers on this mountain. Two of the powers seem to go hand in hand like they belong together but the third seem more focused in keeping itself together. It also seemed excited. "Nacora..Always one step ahead of his own mind."

Makausiu tredded on. He reached the bottom of thee mountain and decided to save as much demon energy as possible, not knowing if the extreme powerlevel would be friend or foe. He raced up the mountain like a snow dog in Antarctica, gradually assuming an all four position to better control his traction and speed up."I consider the fact that i am a barbaric demon so I have my tribal ways. Plus this mountain is quite cold when your storing demon energy in the core."

Makuasiu had finally made it to the top of the mountain he looked around for the thing with enmence power level and Leader Nacora.

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Nacora sat on the snowy mountain laughing hysterically to what seemed like nothing. When a one of the pressures seemed to grow closer, it a alot weaker than the one he was sensing so it couldn't of been him. But still it was familiar " Is it Maku.." The boy stared at the entry point of the newcomer. When he saw the pointy eared demon show his face. Nacora stood up at his appearance walked towards him " Hehe Hey..Maku.." He greeted him with a air wave, lifting his hand to the side of his head " Though your not exactly who I was expecting... A little disappointing really. " The Sugiura boy head fell into his hand as he thought. He walked back towards the snow where he sat and thumped down into it " Imma wait. I don't plan on moving until he shows himself." His expression was serious as he waited for this guy to show up. For some reason he wanted to meet this strong presence. Maybe he wanted to fight or maybe he wanted to see what a guy of his spiritual power looked like.

{ SESSION OVER }

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Makuasiu-_-Senri

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu smiled a menaced grin as he saw Leader Nacora at the mountain. He waved at Nacora and preceeded to find a spot with less snow. When he got tired of looking he plopped on the mountain floor and melt the snow with his demon energy."At times I forget who and what I'm."
He scratched the back of his head and flashed his vampire like fangs at Leader Nacora."Anyways I felt something big approaching the mountaintop and I thought gosh I should really go see this seeing as this island is quite boring. I wonder is Nacora going to fight."
He looked at his Leader with quite dislike but it was nothing personal. Most demons look that way. Well the males anyway."Nacora. Do you know whats coming up the mountain or are you as lost as I?" He awaited Nacora's reply.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum