Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm
Makuasiu-_-Senri

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu smiled a menaced grin as he saw Leader Nacora at the mountain. He waved at Nacora and preceeded to find a spot with less snow. When he got tired of looking he plopped on the mountain floor and melt the snow with his demon energy."At times I forget who and what I'm."
He scratched the back of his head and flashed his vampire like fangs at Leader Nacora."Anyways I felt something big approaching the mountaintop and I thought gosh I should really go see this seeing as this island is quite boring. I wonder is Nacora going to fight."
He looked at his Leader with quite dislike but it was nothing personal. Most demons look that way. Well the males anyway."Nacora. Do you know whats coming up the mountain or are you as lost as I?" He awaited Nacora's reply.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 1b877012ee314b8a73a0e4ae323737400-1
:~Nacora|Sugiura :~
=============================================

- Let The Flames Turn Everything To Ash... Then Rebirth Will Occur -

The boy's eyes widen as he felt a sudden burst of energy fired towards them. It was quite impressive really, it was cero for sure leading Nacora to believe that his guest was probably an arrancar " Maku. Get out the way ! " He yelled before launching myself to side of summit , out of the path of it. The boy rolled in the snow, his knee buried as the rest of his body stood up. He wasn't really sure of it but he thought that his guy would be more mannerly than that. His glare was serious as he stared out towards there entry way.

" That was close Nacora. We should probably be sure about this if we pursue it. This guy is difficult to read and he's no pushover. He has a great amount of spiritual pressure. Way more than you."

Nacora's face turned comical as he showed his irritation towards Omnii " I just loved the way you keep pointing that out.." It went back to normal as he felt the sudden transfer of energy. His head followed it to the summit as he finally caught a image of this guy... and girl " I can sense it now. They're two energies are so similar. No wonder from a far I thought they're was only one climbing the mountain." He smiled a little before standing up and looking at the male. The female was strong but Nacora was stronger than her, He was defiantly more interested in the higher strength.

The Sugiura's voice suddenly got louder as he spoke to the arrnacar's " So you're the guy with the badass spiritual pressure." The boy's arm reached over to his shoulder, rubbing it a little " We wasn't expecting that. Hehe" He laughed alittle before turning his head to check on Maku

{ SESSION OVER }

Last edited by Narku on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukoreyu
Tsukoreyu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm
Sleep in a near by spot tsukoreyu was disturb by the release of the powerful cero, opening his dark red eyes.As he began standing to his feet, tsukoreyu stretched out añd took in a deep breathe. Afterwards he turned around añd started walking into the darkness coming out at the side of the summit.As he was coming into the light again something suddenly smashed on the side of his leg. He looked down añd seen this demon, tsukoreyu starred at the demon with his dark cold red eyes with animosity. As a result he released a sudden burst of supernatural spiritual pressure that pinned the demon down. Lightening began to spark up from his body, with the same expression on his face, he senses other people around.
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 am
Makuasiu-_-Senri

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 0-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu felt the cero coming. Instinctly he jumped off the top of the mountain landing himself into a heap of snow near by. After he felt everything was clear he made his way back up the mountain, looking with disconcern towards the top of it. Makuasiu knew that he wouldn't be able to fight by himself seeing as whoever had just fired at him, would totally crush. "Damn. The one time I find excitement, Its at the expence of following orders from Nacora. Never ceases to fail."

By now Makuasiu had reached the mountain top to find Nacora and what seemed to be an arrancar standing a the top. "Sorry I'm a little late. I took a little snow nap via your cero."

Makuasiu saw a little girl standing behind the man. She seemed to be about the same power level as Nacora but Makuasiu payed it no mind. In the back of his head he wanted to tease her but he knew he would her Nacora's mouth so instead he mumbled sarcastically"Me and Nacora were having a nice little conversation. So glad that we could entertain guests as well."

Makuasiu smiled and look towards the arrancar with the utter politness of hate. "You do have a name don't you arrancars. And if you don't maybe we should you one aye."

Makuasiu now start that the arrancar with the curiousness of a little kid drinking his first soda. In the back of his mind he thought *damn this is gonna be a test of my power. What doesn't kill you always makes you stronger. Thats what Azazel say anyway. But then again who cares what Azazel says.*

Makuasiu stepped foward towards where Nacora and the Arrancar where planted and awaited his reply.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

The boy heard a simply convo being produced between the men and the girl. It was a little interesting to watch the connection between different races. He looked up at the arrancars not minding the new presence that attempted to pin his group member down. He looked at Maku only turning his head slightly " Hey Maku don't slip up ok. This guy is like nothing before. " For some reason his face grew a devious smile " And he; is only a part of world of stronger powers. Simply amazing." The boy couldn't help but tighten his fist while the arrancar girl made her way away from the fight. Suddenly the air changed around them, Nacora's eyes widen. The arrancar hadn't moved but for some reason he was lift up off the ground and thrown onto the snow. The boy slid in the snow, rubbing his face " Was I punched ? "

" He's fast. That was defiantly the male arrancar. Stop slacking off and get ready to fight."

Nacora smiled before standing up and taking his jacket off, folding it up on the snowy floor. He stepped back in the vision of the arrancar , revealing his black tank top " Impressive really it is. I'm excited a little to be fighting you. " His body gradually bent over before fire begin to spark up from his arms and tank top. Fire erupted from his legs spreading out from the cracks of the snowy mountain, melting it where ever it flowed and shooting out off the summits peak.

Fire flowed off the boy's arms looking to of been connected to him " Alright. Let's have fun." His overall core temp had drastically increased so it should be a little easy to keep up with his movements.

Else where the air around the summit would get hot and dry. Being completely pumped out around the area. It didn't effect Nacora at all though he couldn't help it. Whenever he enter Joushou it happened, hopefully Maku could handle it. His hand reached out to his side as a quick burst of fire formed out to be his sacred weapon. He would need OmniiUnii for this guy.

{ SESSION OVER }

Tsukoreyu
Tsukoreyu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:05 am
Tsukoreyu took a blow to the face, which made him quite upset. To be attack añd place into a situation for which he had nothing to do with. Kyrie called on him

are you going to fight him, this won't be an easy fight tsukoreyu.
hmph
Lightning discharged from his body, the lightning from the clouds surrounded him. Meanwhile outside of his world his eyes glowed, almost as if it was overflowing energy.
I didnt plan on being in such meaningless fighting

Tsukoreyu pulls out his sacred blade, añd places it into the mountain top, the blade scattered lightning in every direction in a 50 mile radius.......
As the lightning continued to be scattered tsukoreyu vanished añd appeared infront of nacora. By redirecting the lightning tsukoreyu was temporally able to blind everyone. Using his gravitational pull to bring the young female that was posted not to far off the side añd swing her into makuasiu. Following with a gravitational repeal he was able to push them both of them off the slope. Looking at them as they both fall off, tsukoreyu looks ahead to see añd analyze the new añd current situation. Which didnt look good from his stand point, he didnt know them but he knew they got hit like he did.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 8da2989dea21c421cd72456179c6e5308
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 am
Sajin Komamura
-The Shinigami-

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 2 290px-KomamuraProfile

-Veteran of the 7th Division-

"Unshakeable, stable loyalty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sajin Komamura's Theme Song:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-S A J I N - K O M A M U R A-]
[-L E T - T H E - E V E N T - B E G I N-]

Sajin Komamura, the veteran of the 7th division.After having his sleep in the 7th division barracks, he decided to get out from the barracks.When he got out, he heard a news from someone.Saying that an island that was at the size of a hawaii, floating at the air.It was the chaos island, most of the people in gotei 13 was alerted about this.Sajin decided to go into the chaos island himself to discover inside the island.He used shunpo, kept flashstep until he arrives to his destination.Then arriving at the chaos island after his last shunpo.It was an island, and feeling that the island had emitted an odd aura.He could feel it from the great distance.He closed his eyes, and able to sense the presence of 4 spiritual beings in the forest.The first one he was able to guess was two sugiuras' in the island.And the second one was an arrancar, the forth one, is not yet determine what race were they.He decided to take his step into the forest to find out whats inside.

He looked each and every trees around his surroundings, the odd aura can be still be felt within great distance, which made sajin had thought of something.

"I can feel a strong presence of an arrancar.Who was this arrancar anyway?"

"And where does the aura come from?"

So many questions were left unanswered in his mind.It is up to sajin to find his answers by exploring around the chaos island.But there were rumors around the gotei 13 that the chaos island have a lots of items that could boost and increase a certain person's power.Knowing this, he decided to see it himself in the island.This is where his journey in the chaos island had started.

[-E N D - O F - T H E - P O S T-]
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Nacora stood from his original position not sure if this form was going to be enough. It would have to though, the Zenou form was still unstable and hard to control. He could end up attacking his friends if he entered it. He looked towards the Arrancar pointing his blade towards him " Let's have fun big guy. Get ready I'm coming" Nacora dash towards the airborne Arrancar, his blade and arms leaving short fire streams as he entered the Arrancars swing radius. His bright face would meet the men's, smiling almost idiotically. He swung the long blade down on him, using the explosive impact to create a medium size fire explosion on him.

From a spectators point of view they would see the quick dash over and the swing of their blade and a rather large explosion before it spreads out and clears from the summits wind. The boy was a little sure it wasn't no where near done. Those two were stronger than anyone here right now. So this couldn't finish him off.

{ SESSION OVER }

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum