Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Empty Re: CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm
Sajin Komamura
-The Shinigami-

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 290px-KomamuraProfile

-Veteran of the 7th Division-

"Unshakeable, stable loyalty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sajin Komamura's Theme Song:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-S A J I N - K O M A M U R A-]
[-L E T - T H E - E V E N T - B E G I N-]

While Sajin Komamura was still in the forest, he still felt the presence of the arrancar, and it seems to be a strong one and not easy to deal with.Until when he reached to the destination, a few sugiuras' was fighting against an arrancar, which others had deal against the former espada before.It was Coyote Starrk.He thought he was killed by Shunsui and Kyoraku, but this arrancar, was still alive.But this time, starrk looks stronger than before when he fought against shunsui and kyoraku.His sight glaring towards starrk, who was a former espada after being defeated by shunsui and kyoraku.Because this person was tough and he could not handle him that easily, he had decided to release his shikai, just for a moment and a time being.

"Roar, Tenken!"

Sajin swung his sword and a gigantic phantom-like
disembodied arm wielding a sword appears after releasing his shikai.He used shunpo and appeared behind starrk, the espada.He would swing his phantom-like sword down and slashed against starrk's sword, powerful enough to knock him back.He would used shunpo again and appeared in front of starrk, then swing his sword down again and knocking him back furthur distance.Facing against the previous 1st espada is hard enough to deal.

[-E N D - O F - T H E - P O S T=]
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 am
Makuasiu-_-Senri

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 0-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu watched as the fight continued. He wondered when it would get interesting. Just as the thought crossed his mind a new face appeared with a collasal sword. "I do believe he came out of no where. Friend or Foe?" Makuasiu wondered.

He knew it was a captain because of the robes but he couldn't make out what it was. "It looks as if a wolf , standing on two feet. Wait a minute. That's exactly what the hell that is." Makuasiu watch in awe as the wolf captain swung at the arrancar with the massive blade.

It just then hit Makuasiu. "Where is the other Suigura?" Makuasiu felt his spiritual pressure but couldn't actually see him. "He's up to something." Makuasiu continued to look at the battle from his post.

His Shishi Modo form was holding up pretty well. "I guess all that training with Azazel paid off." The battle raged on.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 am

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 1b877012ee314b8a73a0e4ae323737400-1
:~Nacora|Sugiura :~
=============================================

- Let The Flames Turn Everything To Ash... Then Rebirth Will Occur -

Nacora was batted away like little more than fly. His arm was shattered and the pain was being felt. Though not re-acted too. He stood up in the snow his arm dangling to the side, as he held Omnii's material form in his good arm. Flames rose from his arms and hair " Damn. I wasn't expecting that. He's alot better than I was expecting.." His words was separated with the grunts from his arm moving. Looking up at the arrancar known as Stark it was only a matter of time before he realized the stronger pressure entering the stage. Before seeing him, Nacora would hear him, the sharp snarl of an animal from behind. The Sugiura boy turned to see Captain Shinigami Sajin Komamura, it was almost known everywhere that Suigura's worked close to the Gotei so it wasn't weird that Nacora knew the captain. He watched the wolf make his move and decided he wouldn't be left out.

He burst from the snow after Sajin slashed towards Stark. Making his move when he was sure Stark had made his movement or if he even made a move. He would still be there, with the largest explosion he could conjurer in his current state. He would slash through towards Stark with horizontal slash with a large explosion covering the three along with making an immense visual explosion from afar would be seen. Nacora would be seen dashing to the side of Sajin , quickly spinning to face Stark in front of us " Let's not get to comfortable with these arrangements. I'm just now realizing I bit off more than I could handle." The boy kept his gaze of the dust waiting and sensing for Stark to appear.

{ SESSION OVER }

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsukoreyu
Tsukoreyu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 am
As stark force his blade in the demon back tsukoreyu continue to walk across the sky with a dark cloud right above his head. Lightning engulfed the sky as if the thunderstorm was swallowing the sky itself. Tsukoreyu walked slowly with his head down, the gravity field was clearly in sight around him. Finally lifting his head still from a distance as he walked, tsukoreyu use his gravity pull to slowly push stark blade out his chest, and push on stark to get space between the too. Stark was somewhat impress someone could do so, but the abilities tsukoreyu has gives him a impressive defense against stronger opponents.
Spoiler:
After forcing stark back Tsukoreyu mumbles something under his breathe "Shuufuku" as he catches the demon and holds him by his side.
Spoiler:
As a red aura went down tsukoreyu arm and a barrier surrounded the demon, Tsukoreyu looked at the demon, "Stay here and heal up, i dont expect you to live through this battle." "So when you heal up run kid." Looking back up "run away and dont look back" Flash stepping away from the demon "Boundary field of distortion"
Spoiler:
Everyone get ready this barrier wont last long, Standing in front of the captain and nacora. "Its going be a long night boys" smirking

Tsukoreyu mind began racing spitting out ideas analyzing the situation, different outcomes, and what to do if this or that happens. Its been along time since he actually gave anything thought lately. But it made him excited to once again be in such a predicament but no time to reminiscence.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 8da2989dea21c421cd72456179c6e5308
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 am

Makuasiu-_-Senri
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu was posted in the tree and all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain in his chest. It was the sword of the arrrancar. Makuasiu look in awe as he didn't even see the arrancar advance towards. He used his water manipulation technique to force the blade out of him. He then began to use Jigoku Sokudo or demon flashstep. Another Suigura had appeared and made a barrier around him. He could fill himself healing. "Back at full power in no time. What a help."When he got far enough away he conjured up his Satsugai Tsūru and flashstep his way back to the arrancar.

The swung the demon powered blade with all the force he could conjured from the moisture around him. He was beside the arrancar when he swung the blade. He hope he could distract the arrancar long enough for one of the other fighters to do something.His eyes sparked something white. To the regular eye it looked as if he never moved. Question is did he land his swing and would Nacora take advantage. "Please tell me this was worth it."

The blade kicked up a massive wave as it swung foward. The wave gave Makuasiu thee moment he needed to get out of the way just in case his attack backfired. He turned into the smallest thing he could imagine. Dust. "I don't know if I can changee back but its better than dying to the hands of this arrancar." Makuasiu flew back from the breeze of wind created by his attack. He was leaving the battle in the hands of the stronger opponents. The breeze of his attack landed him on a beach on the other side of the island."Whew almost died. I know my place now. I'm out."

Last edited by Makuasiu o.O on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:12 pm

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 4 1b877012ee314b8a73a0e4ae323737400-1
:~Nacora|Sugiura :~

- Let The Flames Turn Everything To Ash... Then Rebirth Will Occur -

Nacora stood beside the captain shinigami, facing this strong opponent infront of him. Stark the arrancar or 400 years ago he would be known as the number one ranked Espada. He had just broken his arm and Nacaora was beginning to wonder if he had made the right choice to fight the guy. He look towards the snarling face of the captain, his eyes showing nothing less than complete eagerness to see this fight to the end. As the fighters all seemed to stare each other down, Nacora's eyes widen from the sudden spite in power from a enter source. The boy's head snapped towards the direction of the power, as the entire mood of the island changed. The sudden quakes and thunder clouds. The sea's surrounding them had begun to whipped against the shores. His eyes beyond shocked, a bead of sweat slowly slid down his face. The boy's voice shuddering from the entrance " T..T..The Hell !" His heart shook with fear as he heard the bellowing sound from the dog demon, the katana in his hand trembled , his hand shaking from the adrenaline "Shit just got real.." His eyes closed for a second, trying to conquer the fear that rose up inside. To him it was more than ridiculous to fear some power that he didn't even know. For all he knew he would have to face this power before the day was over with. In his mind he entered a small yet time stilled area. It was the only place where he could speak to the one being that could calm his heart and mind. A loud screeching sound piereced his ears before the ear deafening sound of giant wings flapped in his face. The partner of his very own soul appeared.

"Why do your heart tremble when mountains crumble. That presence is truly powerful, but you've never trembled before. Remember we can make it through anything. Now man up and stop shaking !! "

Nacora retreated from his subconscious his eyes opened and his hands tightened around his hilt. The boy didn't mean to be rude but he had to check this out. His trembling heart had now been replaced by the insatiable sense of adventure he usually had. He left the group of rivals with little words before dashing off towards the main action " He's all your's Sajin."He couldn't help but feel a little guilty but this was just to tempting to pass up. Dashing from the arrancar and the others. He wasn't quite sure how he would pass this up but a better opportunity came to him. Maku and the other Sugiura would be a let down he was sure. But Sajin was a little more stronger, than any of the others.

{ SESSION OVER }

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum