Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsukoreyu
Tsukoreyu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Empty Re: CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Tsukoreyu blown away by the cero, stood slouch over but stil to his feet. As he stood up lightning añd thunder clouds slowly approached the general area, where the fight was taken place. Tsukoreyu was no where to be found but his presents was being made. Gravity began to increase all around this was no spiritual pressure, the general gravity was being changed increased. For most it was hard to breathe never the less move.

Tsukoreyu entered into his mind "kyrie what happened why didnt my gravitational shield protect us.
your injured grabbing his hand aura flowed from her to him lightning sparked around the injury as it healed I'm sorry he is just so fast, but for now on.....[color=darkred....[/color]

Round two..... tsukoreyu stood up añd looked at his hand his hand was completely

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 8da2989dea21c421cd72456179c6e5308
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 am
Makuasiu-_-SenriCHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu flew off the mountain with great spees as the arrancar girl slammed into his chest. While falling he decided it was time to power up. He called upon his "Shishi Mōdo" form where his demon horns began to outstretch from his head. His pupils went halo white and his tortured scars began to show. When the mode was completed he noticed a cero flying towards him. He decided that it was time to use one of his special abilities. "Reflect."

The cero flew into the little arrancar. Makuasiu laughed. "If that was as strong as I think, then he just killed his little partner."
Makuasiu couldn't get over the fact of what happened. He proceeded to make his way back towards the top of the mountain. Him and the red eyed Suiguria had some talking to do. He mumbled to himself "I can't believe that bastard knocked me off this damn mountain. Lord Azazel give me strength."

Makuasiu made it to the top of the mountain to find Nacora and the Arrancar fighting. He thought "Maybe I should've stayed where I was .Its not like Nacora to just charge an opponent but then again that little boy is unpredictable."

Makuasiu looked behind him to make sure the little girl was gone. When he couldn't sense her spritual pressure anymore he decided that this would be a good time to rest. "This is a fight I probably won't make a difference in so why enter."

Yet Makuasiu remained in his second form and sat on a nearby tree.

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 Empty Gin read this dam post then tell me what happen

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 am
Tsukoreyu wrote:Tsukoreyu took a blow to the face, which made him quite upset. To be attack añd place into a situation for which he had nothing to do with. Kyrie called on him

are you going to fight him, this won't be an easy fight tsukoreyu.
hmph
Lightning discharged from his body, the lightning from the clouds surrounded him. Meanwhile outside of his world his eyes glowed, almost as if it was overflowing energy.
I didnt plan on being in such meaningless fighting

Tsukoreyu pulls out his sacred blade, añd places it into the mountain top, the blade scattered lightning in every direction in a 50 mile radius.......
As the lightning continued to be scattered tsukoreyu vanished añd appeared infront of nacora. By redirecting the lightning tsukoreyu was temporally able to blind everyone. Using his gravitational pull to bring the young female that was posted not to far off the side añd swing her into makuasiu. Following with a gravitational repeal he was able to push them both of them off the slope. Looking at them as they both fall off, tsukoreyu looks ahead to see añd analyze the new añd current situation. Which didnt look good from his stand point, he didnt know them but he knew they got hit like he did.

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 am
it doesn't exactly explain at what time you hit him so i dnt know what to post off of.

Tsukoreyu
Tsukoreyu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 pm
I did that before you posted you attack me, you'll need to start reading

CHAOS ISLAND'S Vistor - Page 3 8da2989dea21c421cd72456179c6e5308

Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 am
that wasn't me whos sword you stopped and this happened like a couple posts ago..im just posting now though

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum