Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaisuke Yodamaru Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Kaisuke Yodamaru Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Kaisuke Yodamaru Empty Kaisuke Yodamaru

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 am
Hollow Template

General Information

Name: Kaisuke Yodamaru

Appearance Age: N/A (Gillian-class hollow, Once evolved to vasto-lorde, possible is about age of 20/21)
Possible True Age: 218
Possible Gender: Male

Hollow type: Gillian

Personality:

| | S M A L L | I N T E L L I G E N C E | |
Kakushi has a small intelligence that is a little bit smarter than other gillian does.But all his mind thought is devouring and eat his fellow hollows to gain more power and evolve.

| | T H E | F E E L I N G | F O R | M O R E | P O W E R | |
He would continue to devour other fellow hollows for more power wihout stopping.He would stop for more power until he becomes a vasto lorde hollow.

| | A B N O R M A L L Y | S T R O N G | T H I R S T | |
Because of this strong thirst, he would devour any fellow hollows of his, and evolve to a better hollow to become powerful.

| | E M O T I O N L E S S | |
He had no any emotions as a gillian hollow.Since gillians does not have any emotions and shows only pain and suffering.

| | N O T | F E A R I N G | D E A T H | |
His fear of death has been erased after he became a hollow.He did not have any fears of death and willing to die.

(His personality would be changed after evolving)

The Hollow

(Kakushi would evolve from gillian to adjuchas, then to vasto-lorde.After that, getting to the xeno hollow.)

Gillian-Adjuchas Appearance: His Gillian appearance, he is a hollow that stood 6 stories tall.He would have a white hollow mask that appears to be a dragon hollow mask.It does not have a pointy nose.His neck has a row of thin, and thick white spikes.He also have a large, pointed feet wrapped with white bandages.He has a large, white hands with long, sharp, white nails but it is hidden within his cloak and rarely shown it in the combat.He also have a long tongue that was able to break his fellow hollow's mask.His hollow hole appears on his chest.He still retains his consciousness as a gillian.

Gillian-Adjuchas Abilities:

| | C E R O | |
Cero (虚閃 (セロ), sero; Spanish for "Zero", Japanese for "Hollow Flash", Doom Blast in the Viz translation, "Empty Disaster" if the kanji is literally translated) is a form of attack used by Menos, Arrancar and Visored.As a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target.It was fired from his mouth like other gillian hollow does.

| | N E G A C I O N | |
Negación fields surround a target in a square beam of light that
isolates the target from the dimension they are currently in, making it impossible to harm them. The field then pulls the target towards the Menos that created the field.

| | K U M O N | |
Similiar to a garganta.
Gillians typically arrive in the Human World through the use of spatial distortions called Kūmon (空門, lit. "Air Gate").

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Xeno Appearance:
Xeno Abilities:

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
| | H U M A N | L I F E | |
As he was borned in this world, he was glad that he lived.He was having a better life.He had a hard time though even if he was raised by his parents.His family had to work for a long period of time and kakushi himself have to cook, and doing some laundry for his family.He could take the hardship, but he was too tired.He only have a short period of time resting.He could not get too much rest and have to do this everyday and night.Having not enough rest would make him too tired to move, work and help.But he still did his best to do it.As the time goes, his hardship was getting quite harder and harder.Until to his death.

| | D E A T H | |
A few years later to the age of 18, he was going out to buy some groceries for the dinner tonight.He was having his way to the supermarket and he arrived.A few hours later after going in, he was on his way back home by running.He afraid that he was late so he ran.The traffic light was red and he crossed it wihout awaring of it that the light was red.After that, he was crashed by a truck.Mortally wounded, losing so much blood that he died before an ambulance could arrive.His blood leaking out from his head, he had lost too much blood and died.His life, just suddenly ends in such a young age before getting a job.His death was too soon, he did not have a wife and children yet.His future just fades away from his eyes.The death, just too soon for him.

| | S O U L | L I F E | |
~Short History~

A chain of fate was on his chest, also chained on his dead body.He tried to take it out from his chest but he could not.He kept searching for an equipment that could break the chain from his chest so that he could get his freedom.He finally found something and breaks the chain into half.And finally, freedom from his dead body.He has been watching his family as a soul from 5 years now.Until a few hollows had found him.His eyes widened and he started to run from the hollows.But they caught him in time and he screamed for help.But no one had heard his shouting.And bought to hueco mundo.

He was letted go.Then he quickly stood up and ran as fast as he could.A hollow ordered the lesser hollows to devour his soul and they caught him again.And this time, he could not escape.His soul was devoured, and he turned into one of the lesser hollows after having his soul devoured.

| | L E S S E R | H O L L O W | L I F E | |
After turning into a lesser hollows, he began to wander around the human world, and luckily no shinigamis' seen him.He would have an abnormally strong thirst and began to devour his fellow hollow's soul.He kept attacking other hollows and devour them.His spiritual energy had increased as he continues to devour them.Until when he gains enough spiritual power, he evolved to the gillian class hollow.

| | C U R R E N T | A S | A | G I L L I A N | |
His current gillian form was different than other hollows and he had his own hollows mask, more different than them.He still retaining his consciousness as a gillian-class hollow.He would continue to devour other hollows himself as the time goes.

Role Play Sample: Look at my other rp samples! HELL YEAH!
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaisuke Yodamaru Left_bar_bleue10/100Kaisuke Yodamaru Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kaisuke Yodamaru Empty Re: Kaisuke Yodamaru

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 am
Eh, Gillians are pretty emotionless and dumb. Alright, I'll approve of it.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaisuke Yodamaru Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaisuke Yodamaru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:31 am
Inactive

Kaisuke Yodamaru XmGUKMS
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 am
Moved back.

Kaisuke Yodamaru Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm
inactive

Kaisuke Yodamaru XmGUKMS
Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm
Kaisuke Yodamaru Tumblr_miwbauLDnR1r922azo1_500_zps13382353
This app got archived m'dear!
Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you pick up this character again. However, these seem to be doubles and what not, so you problably have an old copy anyways~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum