Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Empty Re: We're going on a hollow hunt!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Colin's head turned around, and he zoomed into the smoke. He sensed a more powerful arrancar descend down, hearing something strange. Then he watched as it destroyed the other arrancar. He was left speechless, wondering what to do. However, he soon heard something he had only half-dreamed he would hear again. He spun on the spot, finding the source of the noise. Oh, it's really him! Well then, time for some good old fashioned REVENGE.

"Hello, Akuma. Been quite a long time, hasn't it? Still your charming old self. At any rate, your social skills haven't improved. Oh, and by the way..."

Colin dropped off when he saw Akuma draw his huge blade. Here we go again. However, Colin smiled, since he knew things could turn out very differently now. He prepared himself, forming his feather blade in his hands. He watched as now he could easily follow the path of Akuma's movement, something he wasn't able to do nearly as well before. He countered Akuma's blade, parrying it. Colin infused the blade with reiatsu, cauing it to shine emerald. He used his impressive speed to dodge behind the bala, now behind Akuma. He countered every slash of Akuma's, then turned his blade back to wings as Akuma reached back. He leapt up, disappearing. He reappeared on top of the giant blade, his palm pointed directly at Akuma, having said an incantaion.

"-I'm nothing like last time. TAKE THIS! HADO NUMBER 58, TENRAN!"

From Colin's hand directly to Akuma's body shot out a tornado blast, Colin being pushed off the sword to make room for the attack. Colin turned around, gaining momentum for a giganic whirling feather blade, putting it at it's max length, infused with enough reiatsu to cut Akuma's heirro. After that, Colin flash-stepped around his enemy, appearing in various places and then disappearing. He randomly appeared, back in wing mode, but only with one wing. He was chucking feather bombs all around Akuma and cutting him with his one wing, and suddenly a cloud of feathers neared Akuma, chasing him. It was pursuing him, going slow but still following. Colin finished by flash-stepping next to Zeda.

"Oi Zeda -I-don't-have-much-time-take-care-of-the-other-one-however-you-can-this-one's-mine."

Colin said in a rush, before flash-stepping again, before Akuma, the feather's of his bombs returning, his right wing finished forming. He decided to try something. He gathered together reiatsu, infusing the wing with it. Time to try something new. He started by making a feather blade, but only on the one wing. He grabbed the condensed feathers, shaping them into a dagger. He struck out just once into empty space. As he did so the dagger bristled into a porcupine-like structure. As Colin pulled it back it he knew it was experimental but it gave him some protection at least. He waited, holding the dagger before him, the feather cloud attacking, waiting for Akuma's move.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Zeda Yuudeshi son of Zin 1-3
We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Future11

After Zeda had said what he wanted to the Arrancar he would start to feel another spirit pressure. This spirit pressure was pretty strong. But not as strong as the Arrancar that had just showed up and killed the Arrancar they where fighting. This one was about on equal level as Zeda and Colin the Vizard that was with Zeda and Helping him fight. But Zeda could not figure what was drawing these Arrancar to them. Zeda wanted to have a fight with a few hollow's and maybe a weak Arrancar or two; Like the first Arrancar they had fought. But now they where fighting two very powerful Arrancar. And this was not suppose to even be a fighting mission for Zeda. Since Captain Mayuri told him to just get in and do some investigating and research on the place then leave. And know Zeda was about to have a fight with two dam Arrancar. This was going to be fun for Zeda. Even though he did not want a serious fight. At least he would get a fight and plus Zeda knew that Beggar's cant be chooser's. So Zeda knew that situation was going to be do or die. And so he was going to have to go all out.

"You!! Fuckface feather head! Youre the one that dared to fight me! Im surprised you are still alive! I will take revenge for any damage you inflicted upon me!! Zeda would hear a a weird voice and see that the spirit pressure that he had been feeling had arrived. And he could see a 6'1" tall Arrancar weighing about one hundred and sixty pounds. Wearing a blue and white tunic, with blue gloves and a blue belt. Silver hair and yellow eyes. Snowflake tattoo on the right side of his collar bone. The Arrancar was a little skinny to Zeda. But Zeda guess he had a little muscle here and there on him. This Arrancar also had some sharp detailed facial features with a small low noose . This Arrancar was someone that Zeda had never seen before but he guessed that Colin must have known the Arrancar since he was looking right at Colin as he spoke. Zeda would then make a little chuckle since he could only think of what the Vizard and Arrancar had got into.

The Arrancar Would then summon a huge Katana. The Vizard Colin would then turn around and say"Hello, Akuma. Been quite a long time, hasn't it? Still your charming old self. At any rate, your social skills haven't improved. Oh, and by the way..." Then the Arrancar would then Sonido to close in on the Visored known as Colin, only to Sonido again to Colins other side. The Arrancar would the follow up with a quick downwards slash, and a Bala from his left hand, and also a series of slices in quick succession, ending by slashing left to right in a wide arc. Jumping back, he charged and fired a massive Cero, of which was icy blue, at Colin. Colin would then counter Akuma's blade, parrying it. Colin would then infuse the blade he has with reiatsu, cauing it to shine emerald. Colin would then use his impressive speed to dodge behind the bala, now behind Akuma. He countered every slash of Akuma's, then turned his blade back to wings as Akuma reached back. He leapt up, disappearing. He reappeared on top of the giant blade, his palm pointed directly at Akuma, having said an incantation.

"-I'm nothing like last time. TAKE THIS! HADO NUMBER 58, TENRAN!"
From Colin's hand directly to Akuma's body shot out a tornado blast, Colin being pushed off the sword to make room for the attack. Colin turned around, gaining momentum for a giganic whirling feather blade, putting it at it's max length, infused with enough reiatsu to cut Akuma's heirro. After that, Colin flash-stepped around his enemy, appearing in various places and then disappearing. He randomly appeared, back in wing mode, but only with one wing. He was chucking feather bombs all around Akuma and cutting him with his one wing, and suddenly a cloud of feathers neared Akuma, chasing him. It was pursuing him, going slow but still following. Colin finished by flash-stepping next to Zeda. Colin would then look at Zeda and say "Oi Zeda -I-don't-have-much-time-take-care-of-the-other-one-however-you-can-this-one's-mine."

Colin said in a rush, before he would flash-step away again, before Akuma, the feather's of Colin's bombs returning, Colin's right wing finished forming. Colin would then sit there waiting for Akuma's move. As this went on Zeda was starting to wonder if these to where really going to try and kill each other. But then the other Arrancar would look at Zeda. Then used Sodino to step behind him. "Kill me... some how. I doubt that SHOUKA!" Then the Arrancar would do a thrusting motion at Zeda's back. But before he could hit him. Zeda would use his flash step and appear about ten meter's in front of the Arrancar. Holding a ball, the size of a typical baseball, of Plasma is his hand. This ball of plasma had been condensed through Zeda squeezing it until it's the size is that of a normal tennis ball. It is then thrown or dropped wherever Zeda wished. It will blow up within a couple of seconds of being released from the Zeda's hand. The ball of condensed plasma will literally explode due to the already excited atoms being compressed and looking for a way to escape. The explosion releases a combination of flame and static with the magnitude of an actual frag grenade which is more powerful than an explosive tag. So as Zeda stood there looking at the Arrancar who had missed he would throw the ball right in front of him as he would flash step away.

( changed the post since he did not include Gin's and JJ's post and if Kanda follow's we will start another thread and leave this one to Gin and JJ )

We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm
Colin smiled, this was fighting at it's best. Nothing like fighting megalomaniacs to get the ol' blood flowing. He was glad that he had been able to break the arrancar's zanpakto, even if he wasn't released yet. He saw Akuma charge the cero in his hand, his cybernetic eye seeing it glow. He thought and spoke quickly:

"Well, Akuma. I see you have been quite busy. However, I have been busier. For one thing, I've got some new add ons. For another, I have a whole new bag of tricks."

Colin crossed his arms as fast as he could, placing the small dagger and the feather cloud back into wings, enhancing his speed again. From out in front of his body flew a great cross of slicing reiatsu, ready to tear solid's to shreds. Colin ran right behind it, moving at full speed to keep up, using it as cover for it's effect. The effect of Colin's Wind Blade(As that was it's name.) Was that it could cancel the energy attack of another user, and that is what Colin used it for now. It was his shield and sword at the same time, and he used another of his new tricks. He thumped his right palm on the center of his chest, activating his invisibility cloak. He seemed to vanish as the cero and wind blade collided, creating a tremendous explosion that cancelled the power of both.

Colin had leapt out of the way a few moments before the explosion, making it past and behind the arrancar, still invisible. If he could be seen, his sword had expanded to about 4 feet long. His feather blade had formed when he stopped moving, and invisibly he began attacking Akuma. He went forward, his sword flashing, also using the shikai feather's on his arms to attack. Even if he couldn't activate them, he could sure as heck use them as a cutting tool. He reached forward with the blade, performing a long cut. Then Colin spun around and did two slashes in the shape of a cross. He decided to turn off his invisibility cloak after that as it had served it's purpose. He appeared behind Akuma again, well out of reach of his swords. Then Colin pointed his palm at the arrancar, smiling. He spoke the incantation, ready to dodge behind the arrancar if he tried to interrupt. Then:

"Oi, Akuma. Here's another thing I couldn't do before. HADO NUMBER 58, TENRAN!"

Akuma most likely wouldn't be expecting this, as it had been cancelled due to Colin failing to jump on the sword. Colin gritted his teeth, putting in a little extra reiatsu, his heart pounding. Out from his hand fired what looked like a miniature tornado, exteremly potent. Let's see how Akuma deals with that one! Colin thought, his wings spread at his sides. He wasn't concentrating on anything, seeing everything at once. Basically, he was performing an elementary evasive position but with his wings, to add more speed. He waited, seeing how Akuma reacted...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm
Archived.

We're going on a hollow hunt! - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum