Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shima Yuudeshi Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Shima Yuudeshi Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Shima Yuudeshi Empty Shima Yuudeshi

Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:55 pm
I dye my hair pink for a reason man!

Shima's Normal Shit To Know

Name:

Shima Yuudeshi

Wut (Male)

Shima's Appearance At Most Times

Personality:

Renzou is the most carefree character out of all the other exorcists and it's shown when he doesn't act as serious as the other exorcists in serious situations and yet he has a fear of many things, mainly bugs.
When Renzo sees bugs...
He's friendly and is one of the few people who befriended Rin after finding out he was Satan's son, saying that he didn't care about it since Rin was a good person.
He's very loyal to Bon and Konekomaru as they both grew up together in the same temple in Kyoto. Though he grew up in the same "cursed" temple as Bon did, he doesn't have the same goal as Bon or seemed to be that interested in it's business. He refers to everyone, even his teachers, casually and even teases them. He loves women and has a big obsession over them. He is the 5th and youngest son of his family, and tells Konekomaru he's glad of this because it means he has less responsibilities unlike Konekomaru who's the eldest. This shows that he isn't willing to take on his responsibilities and prefers to be carefree. He plans to become a meister in Aria. He refers to himself as "The Epitome of Cool".

Appearance:

Shima Yuudeshi Shima_Renzou

Shima Yuudeshi 1311637233758

Shima Yuudeshi Shima+renzo-kun

Shima Yuudeshi O0425060011295890795

Shima Yuudeshi Ojou_Shimasu

He has pink (dyed) hair. It is naturally black. In the manga, Renzou wears a man-tailored (flannel sort of) shirt over a t-shirt with a symbol, sort of like a bulls-eye. Renzou also carries around a monk's staff, which he and his two brothers also have.

Height:

176 cm (5'9")

Weight:

63 kg

What Shima Can Do.

Powers

But he is brave, as he is seen attacking a ghoul with just his staff. He has the amazing ability of making the situation seem less serious.

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:

Power Development Stage 1 Abilities:

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:

Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

Awakened Appearance:

Awakened Powers:

Fully Awakened Appearance:

Fully Awakened Powers:

Shima Yuudeshi's Life So Far

Background:

As a child Shima did not have many friends, most of the time he would keep to himself while going to school. He himself did not interact with another child until the age of 8, playing with the child but had ended up hurting them. As a child he was not conditioned by his father Shadin, although he was surprised he was shadin's son due to the fact he did not have a ziamichi spirit. Shadin had explained most of the things of the world at an early age, shadin himself has not yet trained him although he is looking forward to it.

Roleplay Sample: Wut

I AM REQUESTING A 5-5-

ALSO, HE WILL ONLY BE ADDED TO ONCE HE BECOMES ACTIVE, HISTORY, POWERS, ETC. HE WILL ONLY BE TREATED AS 5-5- UNTIL GIVEN A TRADITIONAL TIER RISE. FOR NOW THE APP SHALL BE OF SMALL SIZDE, THANK YOU D:<

Shima Yuudeshi FXpoQxJ
Shima Yuudeshi 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shima Yuudeshi Left_bar_bleue15/100Shima Yuudeshi Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Shima Yuudeshi Empty Re: Shima Yuudeshi

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [-]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 5-5 -
Approved
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shima Yuudeshi Left_bar_bleue10/100Shima Yuudeshi Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm
Moved... >_>
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shima Yuudeshi Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shima Yuudeshi Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm
Archived due to inactivity.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.