Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temple of red gems (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Temple of red gems (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Temple of red gems (open) Empty Temple of red gems (open)

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Guard, Iramasha Guard

Temple of red gems (open) AnimeBoyWater

Toki was one of the few elite members of the Iramasha guard, as for what the heck that has to do with anything well it's why he's here under orders of Iramasha leaders, the guard has been ordered to reclaim what has always been theirs. As so he stumblede across a rather large unual plain in the dense forest. But as he came to look around more the place had a large amount of gems around it but even better was entrance to a underground cavern probably home to a very large sum of crystals. Even through they seemed weak at first Toki knew that together even a weak gem seems like a very strong weapon and with the amount here it could help multiple people including himself. As so Toki linked with other Iramasha on or near the island send ing where to go to find this temple hopefully they could collect without trouble but at rate things are going on this islad and it's increase of inhibitants and power seekers it was truely uncertain.

But as long as the area stayed secure by him he was sure to make a victory for the Iramasha clan and guard. How could it fail but he did want to check out that underground tunnel. Through he had to stay above ground and his senses open for people near by that are not a ally or a fellow Iramasha. With almost a huge amount of the guard here it shouldn't take to long. But nothing is too sure with demons, arrancars, and their allies wandering about a defeat would equal disgrace in Toki's eyes, a thing he couldn't accept in the least.

157 gems above ground.
1,251 gems in the temple.

Twenty iramasha guards arrive in 12-15 posts.

Who will help and who will try to over throw this chance for iramasha to gain and reclaim their power.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temple of red gems (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Temple of red gems (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Temple of red gems (open) Empty Re: Temple of red gems (open)

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 am

::ZANE|Nagumo::
Temple of red gems (open) Nezumi_Manga_Pic24
|Rebel Dragon Of The Yajuu|
==========================================

1-3+
" Foolish. You think just because you have strength you can beat me. You know of the world"

The boy had made his way pass the unusually two strong guys he had seen before. He was lucky not to encounter them, it was almost a certainty that he was have to use the Zenkai ring in that fight. He came upon a large cavern area, sensing a strong source of power nearby. It was his mission by the Yajuu to find some way to harness atleast a little bit of the power on this island. The boy walked around the cavern into the opening his scarf flowing behind him " The cavern is filled with power. The Yajuu will surely appreciate this." He wasn't as good with sensing reshi as others, but as close as he was he knew someone strong was there. He walked into the cavern approaching the man, almost certain the guy was gonna conflict with him and the extraction of the gems " I don't want any confrontation. I just want the gems. Don't get in my way." His hands was tucked in his pockets, his eyes cold. Feeling he had a better chance with this guy than the other two insane powers earlier.

Temple of red gems (open) 373c39ea49ba1ba79a6b3b3cc890e4ea5
If thats all then your surely wasted life.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temple of red gems (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Temple of red gems (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

Toki chuckled as heard what this Ziamachi seemed to be telling him that he wanted take these gems for the Yayjuu. Would he allow it hell no and it came down to fighting this ziamachi then well he'll give his aploigizes to Shadin when it's over and it goes too far that he has finish it. He wasn't to just let this happen and let his clan get nothing. This was theirs and it will stay that way while he is around and at this rate it will be a long time. After he was done talking for a bit, Toki looked at the ziamachi and began his response to what he said.

"I'm elite guard, Toki of the Iramasha you have no right to claim these gems if you want them then I'll be afaid their is no other option but for you to defeat me." he responded.

With that Toki waited for what he was going to do if he left then all would be a lot better but a conflict could cause problems if a true threat arrived. If anything they would already be fight and a free fighter from the other side might be able to deal with them easy maybe. He most denfinately was going to let that happen. This was going to be quick and easily no holding back that is not in his vocabulary he might even enter Golden angel to finish it way early it all decided on the one who had approached him at this temple of gems.

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temple of red gems (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Temple of red gems (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

1-3+
" Foolish. You think just because you have strength you can beat me. You know nothing of the world "

Zane's eyes were cold in the sense he could care little for what the man had to say. He was smart so he knew to avoid any unnecessary problems that could possibly arise from a strong opponent. He walked towards the Iramasha guard. Dark flames begin to surround his outline as continued to press on, it shouldn't be hard to take him out. Then suddenly almost like a chain reaction a totally different color fire, clear blue, erupted from between the fingers on his right arm, covering up to his shoulder forming into his powerful Gauntlet " I don't have time for this." Zane raised his arm a dark flame appeared in his hand and blasting towards the guard with little warning. Afterwards he quickly ran towards the boy in the direction he dodged if he had dodged that is. His goal was to get on the Yajuu's good side so he could be recognized by the leader Shadin. It wasn't he's goal to be trained by him exclusively, but if he could then he would surely gain the power to master Abel. His sneakers making the echo of his approaching; as they tap against the cavern ground.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

Toki watched as the man decided to charge at him because while he was doing that the clothing material on his hand turned into a conon because it was his Seishin Buki equal to the shinigami zanpakuto. But the thing he was about to do to this Ziamachi was most definitely cruel as after the canon form in one a javilin of pure chaos energy formed into the other. The most dangerous thing was what these two together could do. He fired 4 canonballs of chaos energy first and it collided with Nakru, his attacks or the ground either way they made a huge explosion that effect everything around it finally he tossed the Javilin in front of Narku and since so close by it be diffcult for him to back pedal out of a 50 ft explosion in all directions.

Then if than didn't even do it and Narku was still coming at him he focused his chaos energy to warp him as Narku continued to charge which even in it's self was unlikely if any damage was taken but you never know. But likely of him dodging was even more unlikely due to the size and power of the explosion. This wasn't even the full extent of his chaos power. As he watched the smoke from explosions clear to reveal his answers. It was quite a challenge and impress him if he survived it.

"You think you can just charge in on a Iramasha Guard?" He told the Ziamachi.

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

1-3+
" Foolish. You think just because you have strength you can beat me. You know nothing of the world "

Zane continued with his charge; why would he stop ?He could care less about his cannons or javelins. As he ran towards him he compacted all his Gods shield into one shield, the large shield completely cover the front of his body and the shield was probably big enough to cover the caverns opening. Though the cannons did break multiple shields it wasn't enough to break all of them, not even the explosion was enough to break through. Three cannonballs impacted but the last one hit the ground, than when the javelin came and was aim for the ground. The boy gave himself a speed boost, dashing towards it and gripping it before it hit the ground in front of him. It would of been stupid of him to hold it long enough to harm him. Just as soon as he latched on to it's slim body, he tossed it towards the caverns opening out into the open desert outside. The 50ft explosion could be felt from inside the cavern as it's energy sorta flew in with the breeze.The boy's eyes look at Toki this was him letting the guard know he was no amateur to war or combat.

Zane's eyes widen a little as the boy begin to warp a sorta of energy around himself. He forced himself back as he bend his knee on the ground and backwards, holding his right arm out he created 4 of possible 7 shields just for back up. The explosion did considerable damage to the cavern. He himself dashed out of the smoke and debris of the explosion and held onto a barren tree limb " He's a little stronger than I thought. But it shouldn't be to much to handle. I haven't even unleashed a portion of power." the boy hopped away from the tree above the smoke, holding his right hand out a black flame like smoke took the form of his weapon of choice " Conquer " Grabbing the middle handle, his left hand drew back and once he brought it towards the destroyed area a large black flame tumbled towards the Irashama guard. This one was larger in comparison to the smaller one he fired in the cave, lets see how he would re-act to his increased power.

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Seraph Iramasha 1-3
Assistant to the Iramasha Guard leader

Temple of red gems (open) Ddsfds11

Seraph had been ordered to head to the Chaos Island and help the Iramasha clan regain what was truly and rightfully there's. Since this island that had fallen was truly apart of the Iramasha Island's. And so everything that was on it was rightfully the property of the Iramasha. And even though Seraph did not care about the island and what was on it. He was not going to let people take what belong to his people. So Seraph was going to do everything that he could do to make sure that everything on Chaos island went back with him and his troop of Iramasha guard to the Iramasha Island. Since this was his mission and the only reason he even bothered to get out of bed and get ready to go to the island with his troop of twenty Iramasha guard. Even thought they where not the best and most well trained guard's at least Seraph new they were willing to risk there life's for there home and people. And that was truly all that Seraph and the rest of the Island asked of them. So as Seraph and his troop's got ready to open the portal and travel to the Part of earth that had now become known as Chaos Island. He would look at them and say.

' We are the Iramasha guard. And it is are job to protect and serve those of the Iramasha Island. And though some of you might not come back home after today since this is a very dangerous mission. I know all of you would do what ever it took to protect this island even at the cost of your life. Since that is the reason that we all joined the Iramasha Guard so that we could protect and serve the people of the Iramasha Island. And now people are trying to take what is rightfully are's. And we will not let that happen. So I ask that all of you prepare for this battle to take what is rightfully are's back. And i wish all you the best of luck along side me on the battle field".Seraph would then grab his sword and make his way to the center of the room where a few man where standing. He would then give them the signal and they would open the portal for Seraph and his troop of twenty Iramasha guard to step threw.

As they stepped threw the portal they would appear at the old part of the Iramasha Island that was now called Chaos Island. As they got there Seraph could sense the spirit pressure of many different people on the island. Most of them seemed as though they where in intense battles. Which they probably were fighting over the items all over chaos island. So Seraph would take in a deep breath taking in the rich energy of the island. He would then look at the his troop of man that stood behind him. He would turn to them and give them a few hand signal's that would tell them to split up into group's of three and five and search the island but keep in contact with him and lay low and away from the enemy's. Since the enemy's did not need to know that the Iramasha had shown up and come to take what was rightfully there's. So then all of the Iramasha Guards that where with Seraph would split up. Except for two. These two would stay and go with Seraph.

So Seraph and the two guard's that had staid with him would make there way south. Seraph had decided to head this way since he could feel two pretty high spirit pressures fighting. But one of these spirit pressures he kinda recognized. And thought that it might be a person that me might need to go and help. So Seraph would try and hurry up and find the spirit pressure. But as he followed it. It would lead him to a cave. So Seraph would go in and travel underground in the tunnel. Where the two spirit pressures that he was sensing when he got onto the island would become stronger. He would then See Toki Iramasha in a intense fight with another person. This was a person that Seraph did not know or had never seen but he would not let one of his own people fight this battle alone. So Seraph would walk into the cave wear Toki and this other person could see him and say.
"Well well look what we have hear. A little fight over nothing. Now i don't know what your name is but i must ask you to leave this cave or you will be forced to fight me and Toki.

Temple of red gems (open) Temple of red gems (open)

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member,Iramasha Guard

Toki laughed as what was happening around him and it was quite a show. As the the ziamachi came at him and was going to attack and he was perparing to warp himself he guessed and thought that one that was going to get warp was zane, himself. Added it seeemed that the one known as Seraph showed up who was techiqueally his boss with two other regular guards. This seemed like over-kill because of mis-judging the effects of a chaos warp and his power because that feeling just kind of made him know that his chaos energy. His attack could of focused on Zane but it was not his target at the time and he couldn't dodge it by just moving back. With the warp already he might as well use it and he appeared in front of Seraph intanteously.

" Seraph I've got some good info to inform you on first is that he's a fighter and so far he's revealed he is a Yayjuu ziamachi or and he has no experince fighting our kind because as I spead my energy to chaos warp he seemed to back out of it. I know that most who have fought us know of our warp and energy at least." He told him in a whispher.

"Oh and this cave is filled of minor strenghting gems these could be used by anyone to boost their very power, the desicion will probably made by Koichi and other leaders through to who gets this. Afer this place is Secured I'm going to warp the entire temple from here to our other island." he aaded.

Simply after that Toki turned around to see what Zane was up to while he was talking. He was sure to have made a move most likely but only one who couldn't have seen what he was up to was toki since he was facing Seraph and Zane.

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm
E-N-T-E-R

Temple of red gems (open) Ddsfds11

SERAPH IRAMASHA

E-N-T-E-R-P-O-S-T

-As seraph entered the cave and steeped in between Toki and the other boy that he did not know. He could still not see why they where fighting and to him it was all pointless from what he could see. All this fighting on Chaos Island was a waste of time to Seraph. But he could understand that all these people wanted the power that was on the island and it was his job as a member of the Iramasha clan to try and stop these people from getting what was rightfully the property of the Iramasha clan. And even thought Seraph did not care about what everyone else was doing. But he did not want to disappoint his people and his dead grandfather who had done all he could do to help Seraph become the Iramasha he is now.

Like taking him out of the Orphanage. And taking him to his true home and teaching about the ways of there people the Iramasha clan. And so if it was not for him Seraph would still probably be stuck on Earth in the orphanage. With tall the other kid's that where stuck there doing who knows what. So the least Seraph could do was try and make his dead grandfather proud of him. And one way he could do it is by helping there people so this was going to be the only reason that Seraph came to this island and help lord Ketsu and the rest of the Iramasha get back what was rightfully there's. Since most of the other people on the island just wanted the stuff on the island for them self. And this is where the Guard where going to have to stop them. And make sure that they get nothing From the Island.

So as Seraph stood there between Toki and the other person that he did not know. Toki would Chaos warp in front of him and say
" Seraph I've got some good info to inform you on first is that he's a fighter and so far he's revealed he is a Yayjuu ziamachi or and he has no experince fighting our kind because as I spead my energy to chaos warp he seemed to back out of it. I know that most who have fought us know of our warp and energy at least." "Oh and this cave is filled of minor strenghting gems these could be used by anyone to boost their very power, the desicion will probably made by Koichi and other leaders through to who gets this. Afer this place is Secured I'm going to warp the entire temple from here to our other island."

As Toki told him this Seraph could only think why would one of there allies be attacking them. Since the Yajuu where working with the Iramasha to help take control over the Chaos Island. This was something that did not set will with Seraph. Since a allies attacking allies was something that was not a good thing to do or a smart choice. Unless this person had decided to not follow the fact that they where there allies and try to kill them. And this was something that Seraph could not have. Since it was part of his job as a member of the Iramasha Guard to try and keep the body count of the Iramasha down.

And he and his troops where ordered by lord Ketsu to stop the body count of there fellow Iramasha from going up at all cost in if it involved killing a fellow allie. And then the fact that Toki told him that the person did not even understand the abilities of the Iramasha made this person and even more lame excuse for a Yajuu. Seraph could not see how he did not and understand the abilities of his allies. Since they could become a big help to him if he new what they could do. And the fact that he attacked any allie still made Seraph mad. Plus Toki would tell Seraph what the point of these to fighting over the cave was the fact that it was filled with Red gems that could increase the strength of people.

Which was something that Seraph did not see worth fighting over. Since the Iramasha had many Gems that could do the same that could be gotten from there Islands with out having to fight for them. So this person was fighting and allie for know reason was something that started to tick off Seraph. And at all cost he was going to try and fix this. And show this person that the Iramasha where not people that could not be taken lightly. And would stop at no cost to take what was rightfully there's back. And so as Toki turned to see if the if the Yajuu was up to anything. Seraph would instantly chaos warp right in front of the Yajuu boy. Unsheathing his long Samurai-Like sword with a red blade made completely out of crystal.

That he had bout at the Iramasha Gem store in a flash. And in the center of the sword was a small orange Triangle shaped gem with a fire symbol on it. This was also another thing that Seraph had bout at the Iramasha Gem Store. It was a Fire gem that Seraph had placed onto the center of the Sword to increase the powers of the Gem sword. The gem would give it fire like power's allowing Seraph to do more things with it. And so as Seraph unsheathed the sword he would focus his chaos energy as he swung the sword in a upper arc at the neck of the Yajuu. And so as as the sword was swung it would send a wave of fire.

This would make it so that even if the Yajuu managed to to dodge the blade of the sword he would still have to deal with the wave of fire. And even though Seraph was attacking an allie he had a justified reason for doing so. Since he would just not attack a allie for know reason like this man was doing. And he could only hope that lord Ketsu and Shadin Yuudeshi understood the action's that he had taken up on the Yajuu boy that had attacked Toki just for some Gem's. E-

E-N-D-P-O-S-T

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
As Seraph would launch off the attack in the cave his sword would hit the neck of the boy standing in front of him. His sword would go threw his flesh like it was butter as it would send a wave of fire out of it at the same time. This would cut the boys head off completely. And burn the bottom of it a little. The boys head would then drop from the top of his body. His head would hit the ground with a loud thud sound. This sound would echo threw the cave. And so as his head fell down the boys body would fall forward towards Seraph. But Seraph would slightly move to the left and let the body of the now dead boy hit the ground with another thud that would then make another echo threw the cave. The floors of the cave would then start to fill with the blood as it would spew out of the dead boys body. And as this happened Seraph would kneel down over the boys body and put his hand over the boys back and start to say a pray to forgive him self for killing the boy and hope that this sin would be forgiven. Then Seraph would walk over to the head of the dead boy and pick it up and look at Toki and say "Time to go".

(Short post )

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum