Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morning! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Morning! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Morning! - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning!

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 pm

I C H I G O . K U R O S A K I

Nanao was still munching all of that rice. How the hell she could manage to eat some much and fit it all inside of her was a miracle but at least she was happy. But then Nanao started to ask some odd questions. Ichigo had grown used to knowing it all to be taken for granted but to find that Shinigami had little knowledge of television and toast was a bit scary.

Oh, I didn't know you haven't seen or eaten toast before... same for television...

nanao was looking at Ichigo ready to learn as always. Ichigo smiled and had to throw something together before he looked stupid in front of her.

Well Toast is where you heat up bread to make it crunchy and Television is a... glowing box that lets you watch things...

Kurosaki laughed happily before turning back to the table. What weird questions to answer. The life he was following now was nothing like his previous life when he was human. Everything is so calm...

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morning! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Morning! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:01 am
Nanao finished the last bite of rice and then let out a legendary burp, one that bards would sing of and children would hear from their grandparents for centuries afterwards.
She looked to Ichigo. She did not understand exactly what this television was even after his short explanation. Why did it glow? What images did it show? How did the images get in there? It was all so confusing to the little brain of Nanao that she just had to ask.
''Why does it glow? What does it show when it glows? How does it show images? How do you control what you see?''
This television thing sounded neat and interesting. Like nothing she had heard of before. What kind of mystical kido powered device could do that? It was truely mind blowing.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morning! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Morning! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

I C H I G O . K U R O S A K I

Ichigo laughed to himself. nanao was his little treasure and now his only memory of life in this world. She was his heart played out in a little child and it made him happy to see Nanao acting so adorably. He was really growing into a man with his little daughter by his side. That little burp he was expecting however was enough to shake the table and that was no lie. Ichigo looked a tad shocked, but quickly grinned again and patted her head.

That's not how a lady should act Nanao

Ichigo chuckled again before looking forward and taking a drink from the table. He then lifted it to his mouth, took a sip and put it back down. The man from before that asked about the hedges was still here but Ichigo had given his answer and was not going to change his mind. nanao however was the one to shoot questions again. More about the television?

uh... well its powered by electricity and the sort of images.... well whatever is on I suppose...

Ichigo looked puzzled himself. How does one explain a television to a child? Just leave it at a glowing box.

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morning! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Morning! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm
As Nanao started to say something to Ichigo about this odd television thing, a shinigami came by with a plate of mashed potatos. They were white and fluffy, and a but of warm steam lifted from their fluffy form into the air. Nanao's eyes grew wide with horror as she screamed loudly.

MASHED POTATO'S!

She started to cry and flailed her arms around a bit as she fell off the chair. She screamed, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. Her screams were of pure horror. The thought of innocent potato's being mashed and not fried was to much to fathom. She started to run, her arms flailing as she slams into the unopened door. She fell backwards and sniffled as she cried so hard about the potato mashing.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morning! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Morning! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Morning! - Page 2 Coolte10

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 am

Moving thread to archives
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum