Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Vixenred16
Vixenred16
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mayura Didouji [Human] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty Mayura Didouji [Human]

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm
General Information

Name: Mayura Didouji

Overall Appearance

Personality: At the first meeting she may appear bored and or mean but she is actually very sweet. She doesn't talk much but is very passionate when she does. If she get angry she becomes sarcastic and/or ignores the person she is mad at.
Her mannerism is very respectful but she can become headstrong if pushed to the limit. Often appears absent minded and usually is... I blame genetics. To wrap it up in a nut shell... she always happy unless she gets involved in something that could get her killed.

Appearance: Mayura Didouji [Human] Mayura10
Height: 5'6"
Weight:

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance: A white fire that wraps around her arms like a snake
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities: When used properly can cleanse ghosts. It can also be used to write in the air.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: On the day of her birth her father walked out with a another woman leaving her mother alone to care for her. Despite that the woman was strong for all of Mayura's childhood never showing a sign of weakness until she finally broke. On a very peaceful day Mayura's mother committed suicide by burning the house down while she was in it. Mayura was taken to the town orphanage and was adopted by a nice family.

Seven years later Mayura finally met her father and fell for the "I'm so sorry act". She went to live with him until he was shot and killed in a gang related crime. Old enough to live on her own she moved into a nice apartment and is still there unless her manager decides to kick her out... which he just might do. Learned about the white fire when she was 7 and uses that to get money.

Roleplay Sample: She raced out of the room, red hair flying like a flag behind her." I'm so late... please don't fire me!" She rounded the corner nearly bumping into a person and she turned her head apologizing. She rounded another corner and arrived in front of a bakery closing. An older man stood tapping his foot. He looked up at the red head and smiled." Your finally here..."
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mayura Didouji [Human] Left_bar_bleue20/100Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty Re: Mayura Didouji [Human]

Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [o]
  • History is of appropriate length [o]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [o]

Comments/Notes:

Well then... Personality is too short, is not 10 sentences. Same goes fro the RP Sample. That power needs hella more detail, I cant even understand whats meant to do. History is also a tad too short. Only 6-5 sentences?

Tier: 5-4 when fixed?
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mayura Didouji [Human] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm
Mayura Didouji [Human] Gazille_natsu_and_laxus_render_by_erzaxtitania-d423oa4

Moved to inactive

Mayura Didouji [Human] Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mayura Didouji [Human] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Mayura Didouji [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.