Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Aivee] Fragments [Archived] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Aivee] Fragments [Archived]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm
    It hurt, but the human didn't mind. She was stronger then this. Her fingers caught onto the edge, after the explosion, allowing her to slip and catch the next one softly. She continued like this, as she hit the ground floor, her hands bloody a bit, as she knew they were cut. Most likely infected, with whatever was in here. The doll like girl let out a breath, the manic waves still shaking over her body, as she felt her head prop up, her blood red gaze startling. The pupils were slitted, the pain wracking her body, even as the jester floated down to her. The girl was shaking, but she had enough strength : a laugh parted her lips, her tongue noticing the metallic taste. So she had gotten hit : there was blood on her face, from her head?

Didn't matter. The damn bastard was saying something, but she missed it, staring at the headband. His words played back in her mind : even when her conscious self wasn't paying attention, her subconscious recorded it all. The dam tugged. Shisome could feel it, welling inside of her, as she stared at him. ''And you? A slave is a lamb to bring to slaughter : that makes you no different then your words of he. Particularly if once my use ends, a slave is disposable.'' she said, spitting to the said, blood red mixed with white, froth pink. There was a sort of dangerous quality : Shisome was not one to do something so crass, so low class. Her gaze looked back, straight at the male, as she felt the pain. ''A slave has no freedom : you asking is just courtesy, since you would to hell's end to acquire.'' she said again, using his own words : after all, he had picked certain words, and which one picked had a connotation.

''I don't accept being a slave. I want more then that : damn me if you will, I want a non-liar's guarantee.'' she said, as her body went down to her knees, as she coughed, her gaze defiant at the clown. She was going to let herself be condemned : that much was sure. Injuries non-withstanding, and not seeing the Vizard male, the girl just gave him a nasty grin, and stood up, as the howl of a wolf was near by. With a sudden slash, the knife gleamed in the light, as the girl jumped back. Yet, she felt as if something was add with that power : the dam inside of her was pounding, as her body took off at a run.

She tripped and the wolf's soft body caught her, before helping her leave the area, blood splattered on her cheek, and her body shivering. She would need medical help, and the hollow couldn't quite go into town for that.. or maybe it could. The girl wasn't sure, as she felt another shiver along her body, her fingers curling in the dog's fur.

[Exit and Archived!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum