Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ka Takai
Ka Takai
Starter Member

Ka Takai Empty Ka Takai

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am
Human Template

General Information

Name: Ka Takai (First,last)

Overall Appearance

Personality:
Curious:
through out his life Ka had always been more curious then cautious, and most of the time it had served him pretty well. With the exceptions of getting beaten by random people, and risking his life to see a nuclear reactor core. He is usually the one to go into a forbidden area just to see what the big deal about it, the type to stand up against incalculable odds to see if he could do it.

Suicidal/thrill seeker:
Ever since Ka was released from the hospital, he was informed by his doctor that he would not be alive for very long due to the over exposure of nuclear radiation coursing throughout his body. And from that point on Ka had spent almost every waking moment pushing his body to the limit be it extreme sports, sky diving, doing close to lethal amounts of illegal substances, and even down to mangling his body in all sorts of disgusting ways.

Temperamental:
Appearance: Ka Takai 0b0f8998d2cc1f4a0620ec473018095d
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities: nuclear energy creation and manipulation

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

Awakened Appearance:
Awakened Powers:

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
Life starts now:
Born in northern japan
Mother was a nuclear Physicist
Father was a computer programmer
Average grades in school
Average physical stature

Understanding the Harshness:
Mother always left her note scattered
Couldn't understand them until he turned 13
mother taught him the basics of what is nuclear energy
Mother took him to see her work once he understood the basics
Snuck into area containing nuclear core reactor
Got radiation posioning
Survived
Mother was fired and arrested for letting Ka sneak into reactor

Finding a teacher:
Wanted to learn how to control his illness from raditation
Moved to karakura town with family
Found Perseus Noble
Was hit on perfusly by him
Got trained to control and manipulate the radiation within his body

Living with radiation poisoning:
Knew he wouldn't live for very long
became erratic sometimes psychotic or even suicidal
Didn't really care wheather he lived or died

Roleplay Sample: A man sits alone in a bar long after closing time, holding a cigareete with one hand, and a shot of vodka in the other. He seems to be very disstressed about something. The dim lighting shows the walls are covered in a thick red shag carpeting up until halfway up the wall. While the rest of the walls are covered by large mirrors, he wanted this kind of set up, because it allows him to scope out the bar for potential hook ups or any rough housing going on in his establishment. John (the man in the room) took a drag of his smoke as he tried to clear his head from all the crap that had gone on during the night. All seemed well and good up until around one in the morning when some punk that he had been looking for, for the past month turned up and started making trouble for him. He wouldn't be having any of that, so after about thirty minutes of allowing him to do his thing, John sent a couple bouncers to grab him and take him to the basement to work him over for a while. It had been a couple of hours now and it seemed that the boy had been worked over enough, so John had the boy sent up to the bar alone. John could hear the boy named Ricky's footsteps coming up the stairs and getting to the door, and quickly took his shot. After the door opened ricky stepped through the door showing signs of a serious "shit kicking", and walked up to the bar. "You didn't have to have them beat the piss out of me old man" Ricky shouted at John while he just puffed away on his smoke, while his free hand went un-noticed as he pulled a small .35 caliber pistol out of his pocket. "Okay I get it, your mad about the deal. I understand, I would be too if I were you. But is this any way to treat your own blood?" The last comment struck a nerve with John and he grabbed Ricky by the throat the slammed him onto the ground, but not before smashing him through a chair. "That was five hundred grand worth of product that you shoved up your nose you little shit. I told you this once before Ricky, Do Not Fuck With my Busniess. Guess you just have to learn the hard way" John said keeping a grasp on ricky's neck with his one hand and had his pistol placed right against ricky's forhead. "Your mother was an idiot for having you, your nothing but a waste of skin and my paitence" Ricky tried to fight his way out of the death grip he was under, but was unsucsessful in his attempts. So much so that his struggling caused john to pull the trigger of his pistol prematurly, sending his son's brain matter all over the floor bellow him. With a feeling of satisfaction flowing over him, john stood up and went back to his bottle of vodka on the bar while his bouncers cleaned up the mess of his dead son. "Pathetic"
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ka Takai Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Ka Takai Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Ka Takai Empty Re: Ka Takai

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Ka Takai Reimu-samune

I will be moving this to Inactive WIP because it is passed the two week mark

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Ka Takai KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ka Takai Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ka Takai Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Ka Takai Empty Re: Ka Takai

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Archived due to inactivity.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum