Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
Anonymous

JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm
Dayum. So I should do site stuff until he comes back, elsewise our bet wouldn't be fair.

And naw, it was Milos JJ so I ended up putting up a crappy ver of it anyways. So bleh. Currently assimilating my positions and getting mad that I haven't done anything, bogged down by the need to make these files. I'm about to go off like a tempest on the site. *grins maniacally*

I was also sleepy this morning. Poor Dai and Kyle. x.x
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 pm
Double post but yeah.

Do I post with Inanna in NI event too or what?
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Yes yes you do. I will be back yommorow anyway so yeah. Excusmy iPodim pretty tired fromtoday. See everyone soon.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:37 pm
fufufu you got like almost every topic you had with me to post in. Including party.

BWUAHAHAHAHA.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue50/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Hey JJ, guess what? This is post number 200. You were able to witness it. Also get your ass back here, its more fun when you are here. Later. *hanging up noise followed by dial tone*
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1570/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 pm
I have to agree with Snopy 100%. You are seriously missed. No one likes it when you are gone. It's like the super fun is sucked out of this place. =_= -Misses JJ.- Hurreh up and come back!!
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am
I need to know if our post between me you and redd is going to continue. Please PM me.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 am
I love thus thread, I really do.

We got Aivee giving me a heart attack from shock

Snoot and seren saying they can't wait for me to get back...

And shinji putting in a formal request about a post, which will be happening don't worry.

Were about to head to the airport now. See you all real soon! =w=

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1570/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am
YES!!!!!! -Hugs JJ all tight and stuff.- Hurreh back!! Be safe!!!! Can't wait till you are home!
Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 am
>w>

JJ: ALL THESE POSTS. WHAT TO DO.

And and..

I MADE IT TO THE TOP TEN JJ. I MAAAADE IT. FINALLY.

I AM GETTING MY GROOVE BACK AND FUCK YOU ALL IN MY WAY *justin laugh*

... I mean.. err... >.>;
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum