Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 am
Also, someone chuck a shoe at blade again today plox. If he asks why, tell hm "the eagle is perched in the sky, but it has no song to sing."

If he just takes it throw him in a landfill.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7380/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 am
Last,
Lol. Tsu is 18 with 18 karma. Not that he reads this....

How dare you think I don't read thi-
Nah, you're right.
I'll have my eye out here, though.

Tsubine's Character List
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 am

JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 452b9d44

JJ, Shiro Shadowstar is NOT being moved. I was told to check it, so I did. And not just that, I saw no problem with the current powers or anything of the likes. This is my decision and it was my approval, don't TELL other staff to move it when you know that I wouldn't have checked it unless told, since you did take authority over the application.

JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 FXpoQxJ
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm
*flicks Blade*

And I haven't seen Gin. TWO DAYS.

And naw, I'm just extremely high leveled 8D Got runes now >w> such a gold whore rofl.

But yeah, pompoms and bows = pompoms. XD And he started it! So, I'm winning. >w>

but srsly, miss you ;w;
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Blade my job is to make sure applications are checked right. If you think that application was perfectly fine then you need towel yourself why I had quite a
Fewnthinfs that need checking. Bad checking is what left poor ahinji with an Ip ability he wasn't aware was OP because His checker didn't point it out.

If you were told to check it, you would have seen if he fixed the things I asked to be fixed. Or I would hope you would at least. THAT is the part I have a problem with. When I get back I'll move it myself and apologize to reborn for the trouble if it is not moved before that.

Aivee, just...... How long have you been up for? I understood that gin made the bet but everything else you said I'm going to have to get someone who speaks girl to translate.

And Tsu, just lol.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm
No No No No No. I read through the powers, they were COMPLETELY. FINE. I read through the history a tad bit, I SAW NO PROBLEMS. If you even think of overriding my decision on this application, a complaint WILL Be filed. I'm not going to have my official approval being denied as if it meant nothing. What YOU Don't understand, is that I did check the app to a decent degree. While checking it, I honestly saw nothing WRONG with it, but correct me if I'm wrong. All I have left to say is if you move the app, I won't let it go. Period. Other than the areas I stated, they weren't wrong. I don't see what the god damn problem is. And I know I'm going to sound pretentious by saying this, but I am a Moderator. You acting as if you can override my GOD DAMN decision so easily is pure fucking Bullshit.

JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 FXpoQxJ
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 pm
I have no way to react to that right now. I will say, though, that I believe you are over reacting on an extreme level, for one. And for two, you specifically are not the one who has something "overridden" here, are you? Anything else I say I can already know the answers, so we'll continue this discussion later. -sweeps this talk under the table till I get back-

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am
Err my speech is simple JJ ma dear.

But yeah, miss youuu. And why all the drama, SMILE PEOPLE.

smile or I will /make/ you. So.. why ~ so ~ serious~?

Anyways, just lost a file QQ gotta get my butt grooving again.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:24 am
But... Im already smiling.'-is still on vacation-

I tried getting skype fOr my iPod... Failed miserably.

And you lost a file? o-o It wasn't amara was it?

...and i think gin might have turned into a marshmallow... Anyone seen him lately? If you do, tell him I'm getting FIRST HAND James experience. -laughing quite hard-

- Buddha
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm
Gin had a BIOS error, so his computer is fried basically, he on leave till it is repaired.

Don't worry about him, enjoy your fun in the sun, or james.

JJ Communication Thread - Page 13 XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum