Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST

+14
zetsurin
Kenshin
Elendril
Kade
JJ
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Zero
THEFROST
Blade
Teitoku
Raiki
Gin
Tsubine
18 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty Re: TERRITORY CLAIM LIST

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Mana
Character Tier: 0-2++
Character Affiliation: Shadow Fall
Territory Requested: America

Reasons for Control: With Pockeh gone, Haseo is gone as well. So, this fact on the table, we worked out something where Mana had partial control of America for her backing him up. This was arranged so that when America went to war, Haseo wouldn't be blown to shit. Thus, with him gone, Mana should now have full control and reign to do whatever she wants to it. I hope you'll take this into consideration and I'll most likely start breaking up control into different states for various Shadow Fall Members or people related to Mana's family.

Notes: N/A

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Approved because of what was talked about on xat

Tsubine's Character List
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 pm
Character Name:Suzu zumizimu
Character Tier: 1-1

Character Affiliation: Shadow Fall
Territory Requested:Mexico
Reasons for Control: Suzu and Eric had caused lots of havoc in Mexico city took control over it. I don't know if taking the capital is good enough but no harm in trying.
link: to thread ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico
Notes: If approved we would like the claim to be in the name of Shadow Fall and Queen Mana as a gift to her.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 pm
Character Name: Demonica Nightfang
Character Tier: 0-5+
Character Affiliation: Shadow fall
Territory Requested: Canada
Reasons for Control: First off, she wants to secure the area surrounding what is currently controlled by shadow fall, not only this but, this to her is a huge asset as there is lots of room land, and more precise more opportunities in her mind with canada. For this reason, she will willing to fight and claim it may it be peacefully or brute force for the land
Notes: Will fight to claim this land in the objective of clearing any possible opportunities for opposition off the northern continent. just as above, this will become a gift to shadow fall.

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 LzZCuy7
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 BtXe12b

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm
Tsubine wrote:Just because you're stronger... does not mean you'll be approved for the same reason.
DENIED.

I do believe I'll take the liberty here to reiterate on what Tsu has ssaid, and what has been said every time you've tried taking territories, kade. Also, all those things you mentioned I beileve only really come from your apps... they aren't well known and there's no WAY one character could maintain that many islands. So, to reiterate.

DENIED.

Also denying shizou for a similar reason. There's little to no chance that area could be controlled by a demon. First, Shadin owns alaska right next door. Second, one hand to hand demon couldn't control all that alone.

Zetsu, you need MUCH further explanation as to how a prison break led to two people getting an entire COUNTRY. A BIG ONE, TOO. Thank you.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm
You know what? Denied. If I see you re-post the same fucking reasons, I'll ban you from claiming territories.

Tsubine's Character List
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue65150/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am
Character Name: Landen
Character Tier: 3-3+
Character Affiliation: Vizard corps (soon)
Territory Requested: Israel
Reasons for Control: with wars waging their daily along both of its borders there is bound to be activity there that will need policing and I see no one else standing up to do this. I would enjoy keeping this territory safe on the Spirit level since they have enough to deal with
Notes: (I'm not sure what the purpose is for all this but I figure I'd find out)

|Death is but the first step in life|

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 ZfrGue8

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 EUuCTxy
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

Character Name: Landen
Character Tier: 3-3+
Character Affiliation: Vizard corps (soon)
Territory Requested: Israel
Reasons for Control: with wars waging their daily along both of its borders there is bound to be activity there that will need policing and I see no one else standing up to do this. I would enjoy keeping this territory safe on the Spirit level since they have enough to deal with
Notes: (I'm not sure what the purpose is for all this but I figure I'd find out)

Denied

May I suggest submitting this request when you have settled into the forum better? I don't think it wise to hand out control of an area to a member I personally have yet to meet and hasn't been around too long. After your more known, I'd be happy to approve of this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum