Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST

+14
zetsurin
Kenshin
Elendril
Kade
JJ
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Zero
THEFROST
Blade
Teitoku
Raiki
Gin
Tsubine
18 posters
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65150/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty Re: TERRITORY CLAIM LIST

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 am
This is just a new profile, I had an older account on here Carter Zenaki. The only thing new about me is this character but that's okay

|Death is but the first step in life|

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 ZfrGue8

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 EUuCTxy
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 pm

As of now, I am still not inclined to approve your request. You have been banned before, thus I am unsure I can trust you with the task. Sorry.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65150/100TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:38 pm
It's totally cool

|Death is but the first step in life|

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 ZfrGue8

TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 EUuCTxy
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:18 am
Applying for the Capture of Poland by Moonie.

Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Mjesec "Moonie" Võrgukliendid
Character Tier: 0-5+ presently
Character Affiliation: Vanguard (?) Nature Iramasha
Territory Requested: Poland
Reasons for Control: As such, look for final post.
Notes: VOOOOOOOOOOOI

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Character Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Character Tier: 1-3
Character Affiliation: Shadow Fall
Territory Requested: Georgia
Reasons for Control:
Sasuke has recently took interesting in research and development, however he needs a area where he can totally research any thing at will. He began with looking over certain destinations and how they would be suitable, with Georgia being near the sea it will be the perfect place to research as their will likely be a lot of minerals through out the area; also signs of high amounts of different gases have been noted in the country which may become crucial for certain developments and experiments. The perk of the country being near the sea is that if a laboratory is built that area will provide grate cooling for the machinery. Over all making it a good place to perform research.
Notes:
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:56 pm
Character Name:Suzu zumizimu
App link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6202-suzu-zumizimu-approved-1-1
Character Tier: 1-1
Character Affiliation:Shadow Fall, Karakura High School
Territory Requested: Mongolia
Reasons for Control:Mongolia is not that big but it will do for her. Suzu has goten a lot srtonger and I think I am ready to try to claim a territory. In order for her to grow more as a scientist she will need more room than the lab as las noches can give her. safe testing grounds for possible biological weapons to run free!~ not keep them lucked up all the time. As well the resources that come with the land would be a grate help to her.
Notes: I was going to make a event to try to clam it... xD but I was told I did not need to sents no one owns it right now by gin.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 am
Character Name: Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Character Tier: 0-3
Character Affiliation: None
Territory Requested: Belgium
Reasons for Control:
Mayuris position in the Gotei 13 was taken, however he wasn't too bothered about it. More over he had traveled to Belgium to witness their rising number of Pike fish and thus decided that it would make a grate place for him to perform his research. He isn't planning on being a dictator nor fully taking over the country, he will simply dominate and become the president whilst performing research on some new people he discovers.
Notes:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TERRITORY CLAIM LIST - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 am
Alright... I think I can approve Georgia(kinda) and Mongolia...

Ulqui, I suppose I'll approve Georgia. BUT, you need to go talk to Frost and make sure it's A-OK with him, since it says to right in the territories list for Europe.

Zetsurin, I'm approving Mongolia.

Gin, no single person is supposed to control anywhere near that many countries. : Libya, Sudan, South Sudan, Chad, Niger, Somalia, Ethiopia, Tunisia' Morocco, and Algeria. Choose 2-3 of those. It'd be kinda hard for a swordsman to even defend THAT many.

Ulqui, Denying your second claim as it makes NO sense for Mayuri to try to be a leader in any way; he's also a member of the gotei still, and they typically stay OUT of mortal business like governments. So, yeah. Not to mention it still seems out of Mayuri's personality. So for now, denied.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Gin's claims are approved.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum