Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Discordantentity
Discordantentity
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temp LOA Left_bar_bleue0/0Temp LOA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Temp LOA Empty Temp LOA

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Due to a lack of a muse and being busy I will be away for another week or two, so at best I will be back around the 24th or so.
Discordantentity
Discordantentity
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Temp LOA Empty Re: Temp LOA

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:51 pm
I amk now officially on hiatus, I hev zero interest or drive for rp atm soI wil lreturn on an undetermined date.
Discordantentity
Discordantentity
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 pm
This is now upgraded to departure, loss of interest in general and no real desire to rp much as of late is making me rethink my stuff. Cya all! Was fun!
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temp LOA Left_bar_bleue10/100Temp LOA Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 pm
Archiving.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum