Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 am
Much better. Getting my groove in order and this one is for Ulqui

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Unohana Posting Template: "Unohana Yachiru" "The First Kenpachi" This is the image, the rest I leave in your capable hands.
Eliah Posting Template: "Eliah Tsundora" I've yet to think of a title for her... This maybe? Or this? Perhaps this one? I'm not too sure, they're all different moods, up to you on which you'd like to take a go at.
Why: Because, dammit! -pouts-
Incentive: $$$ in advance, just need to know how.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Sbb1I7e
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Starter Member

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Code:

Request:
A DP, Siggy and post template for Toshiro Hitsugaya.
Why:
Because I'd like it and ILU.
Incentive:
Me'h bod'eh. ;]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm
Phew, this one is for CPK. Couldn't decide which header was better

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 am
THIS BE FOR CPK AS APART OF HIS PACKAGE!

Zakuro
Zakuro
Starter Member

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 am
Nevermind brah. xD

Last edited by Zakuro on Sat May 24, 2014 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 UAxXJpp

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:17 am

Request:
Wolfie Posting template: your creative choice of shite just list his title as "darkened death" as for pics your choice realy but if i had one i loved itd be probs this one though id understand if you'd want to use another as that would be a bitch to render.
And if possible would i be able to get a 2nd template for his bankai apperance the fc being magato fuyumine.
Why:
though i love kyles one for wolfie i think i need a new one for a bit bigger impact the one i have currently feels a lil ..... social, where as i want something abit more demonic for the cancer riddled asshat
Incentive:
My undying love <3 no homo + hopefuly some actually activity from a lazy assed lion. if that doesnt do it for ya ill tempt you with shadin vs wolf round 2 maybe? (Y)

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 M9rTQZk

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Request:Posting Templates for Hiroshi Saito and Augustine Zanna. Hiroshi being the 1st Division Lieutenant and Augustine about to lead his group I need a template for each. For Hiroshi he manipulates white fire with a lion Zanpakutō Spirit. His FC is Cadis Etrama di Raizel from Noblesse. The next is Ace from OP who manipulates fire in a smash mouth hand to hand way. He is the head of a Chaotic Good Mafia known as Zanna Nara.
Why:I need one for Hiroshi and one for Augustine. Both of which are my mains.
Incentive:
2.50$ each
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Request: A Posting/App Template for Kururai Osamerukami, with Judal from Magi as his Face Claim. Just a posting template would be fine, if your not feeling for it. Also, if you could use the old font you used, that'd be great.

Spoiler:
Why:I want it to look nice, simple as that.

Incentive: change dollars with yen
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 Dr.-Evil-One-Million-Dollars

Last edited by LatinDoge on Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 39 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum