Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dire news  Left_bar_bleue0/0Dire news  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dire news  Empty Dire news

Wed May 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Well....i was hoping i'd never have to ever write this one day but... I've left my mother's house. Due to another argument which sent my rage over the boiling point, I've decided that i'm just gonna leave for now until things either cool down or don't resolve themselves at all. Either way, i'm out on the streets as of right now, sitting in the grass as i am typing this. I have no clear estimate of when i'll be back. I could bite my tongue, throw my pride to the sea and go back inside, but as of right now, i do not feel that I've calmed down well enough to do so. So...see you guys around.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dire news  Left_bar_bleue5/0Dire news  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Dire news  Empty Re: Dire news

Wed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm
Hope all goes well Kendall, if you need any place to live you could always come down to ohio and ill house you for a little while. lol

Dire news  20u4p06
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dire news  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dire news  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dire news  Empty Re: Dire news

Fri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I am currently locking this thread because the situation has resolved, Kendall is online and thus makes this entire thing rather outdated. Additionally, I will also be moving this thread into archives so it doesn't clog up the Temporary Leave Board.

Dire news  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum