Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Empty Re: A Bright Flame Departs From Our World...

Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...

yuki-onna walks along the road until coming to the crystallized being. she stops in aw. the light that was passing thru it being cut like a prizm giving off a rainbow aura around it. the site of this was breath taking. she stayed there fore a while admiring it's beauty before moving on.

"The poison... is inside you..."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Empty Re: A Bright Flame Departs From Our World...

Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm

N O T A G I R L

"No... I will not allow this..."

A voice spoke, completely covering the area as a form appeared in the sky overhead. He had no arms, no legs; merely plates of energy where his limbs should be. His face, his brown hair, reflected against the rain as he looked down at the being below him, at the face of the fallen girl, as a single butterfly came to appear on her face. The butterfly peeled itself off, rising up before the fallen girl covered in blood.

"I shall not allow this one to go today... Death... Denial!"

He enunciated clearly, as the butterfly shifted in shape, becoming a golden shield as it slammed into the girl. A large field of orange energy surrounded all around the shield's target, warping space and reality as the girl's soul was called back, placing it within the body as space shifted, restoring her to life, returning her breath back to her body, very weak but alive.

The man looked down from his perch in the sky, blinking very softly as his entire body shuddered. I've done my mission.. now... to return home... to the barracks... He thought, as with a single chaos warp, the nameless man was gone....

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Left_bar_bleue7380/100A Bright Flame Departs From Our World... Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 am
THIS MEMBER IS BANNED AND THUS THIS IS ARCHIVED

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum