Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty The Odd Pair and a Bike

Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...

several hours later it was getting dark out side now. yuki had slept most the day. Yuki was having a weird dream of a giant fuzzy koala bear trying to steal candy from her. as the koala grabbed a hold of the candy and Yuki was playing tug of war for it. ... but when Yuki pulled as hard as she could. she fell out of the bed hitting the ground hard with a thud.... Yuki wakes up and leans on the side of the bed... rubbing her head " ouch " Yuki razed her right hand to her lift eye and changs out of the nightgown to clothes.

Spoiler:

yuki was well rested yet steal half asleep.Yuki would look at the bed and see if Len was awake yet.

"The poison... is inside you..."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty Re: The Odd Pair and a Bike

Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

"G-Get to her house… you'll be safe there…"

"But Alex! We can't leave you here! Not like this!"

"GO! YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE-"

Len awoke with a start, blinking sleepily. Weird dream… I wonder what was up with it…? He thought to himself, before pushing himself back and looking over the side of the bed, bending his head so that he could see what had awoke him. "...Yuki, what are you doing on the floor?" He asked, a lazy smile on his face. "It can't be very comfortable down there…" He said, noticing how she had changed.

"...Pfft… Um… Yuki… y-your hair… It's like their ears…" He said drowsily, the lazy smile widening a bit as he pushed his head all the way back, leaving it just a few inches off the floor and rushing the blood to his head, his hair reaching down to the floor. "...Oh hey, lookit that; My hair's back to normal!"He said, his lazy smile now stuck perpetually to his face from all the interesting events so far. He stretched, his thin arms stretching down past his face and putting his palms on the floor, before laying back downs on his sides on the bed as he rolled over towards Yuki, his face now looking right at her.

"Say, Yuki… could you look up at the clock on top of the head board…? I'm kinda wondering what time it is, but I'm not awake enough to look myself quite yet…"

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Yuki Oona~

in Len asked yuki why she was on the floor. yuki looked up at Len and said in a serious voice."it was the koala. it took my candy.." her eyes was not even fully open. she made a growling sound. "stupid koala... ill get you for this"....

Len: Yuki… "y-your hair… It's like their ears" yuki said the better to hear you with. and her eyes let you a red glow ... this would bring to mind the wolf from red riding hud.

yuki rubs her hands in her eyes with her hands. she would fully wake up
' o yes you hair turned back win you fall asleep and it ..." yuki looked at the clock" its 6:00 and good good morning "she said that knowing the it was not really morning but be friendly.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh no… not a koala!" Len exclaimed, continuing to listen to the girl as she swore revenge on that koala with a growl, laughing softly to himself. She made him smile with her reply to his comment.

"Yaknow, I'd think you were about to eat me, your eyes are so red and flashy, just like always. Funniest little eyes, yaknow?" He said as he closed his eyes, stretching once more. "So if it ever gets like that again and I don't want it, you'll just have to knock me out, eh, Yuki?" He asked her, sitting up himself as he looked out the single high window out the room, hearing that it was 6 o clock. At night. Oh joy…

"Haaa… Good morning to you too, Yuki." He said, yawning as he stretched himself. "I'll be right back, I suppose; going to get changed into some other clothes." He said slowly, getting up and stretching again as he opened his top drawer, grabbing a sleeveless black t-shirt and camo shorts with a belt, before walking out of the room, standing outside the door as he took his shirt off, putting the new one on with a yawn and changing his shorts. He walked back into the room, throwing the clothes into a hamper right next to the door, before plopping back down on the bed again, sitting on the mattress.

"So, Yuki, I have the day off today. It's Satuarday, if I'm not much mistaken. So… I could do something with you today, if you'd like. Hmm…" He thought to himself, rubbing his chin, before glancing out the window, before getting a wild look on his face.

"Oi. Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle before? And if not; would you like to try it? However… there's something special about this one." He said, his smile widening as he told her. "This one… can FLY."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 pm
zetsurin wrote:

Yuki Oona~

as Len left the room yuki springing to her feet. yuki grabbed her tanto started to do her morning stretches with it in hand. . she would to toe touches, back bendes , ect .... when Len walks in she would be done and playing with her blade balancing the tip of it on her bare finger and yet bouncing it into the air and re-balancing it with only using that one finger.

yuki look at Len sheathing her tanto. " a motorcycle? no I've never been on one. but yes id like to" yuki get up walking over to Len." motorcycles fly now ?? REALLY? " yuki said in a happy and energetic voice " can i see it ?" yuki was wondering what it look like
not knowing she done seen it

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

"You have a nice sword there; but it's nowhere near as good as my Freddie." Len said, smiling at Yuki as he reached down, gripping Freddie, formally Deathrender, in his right hand as he picked it up and put it in the sheathe on the right side of his body. [color=#E9AB17]"A-yup. Freddie's an extremely powerful blade."{/color] He said, bragging just a little bit about his birthday present. Before Freddie and his Feather Cycle; he'd never had any birthday presents. So… he treasured them. He smiled as she spoke, getting up and leaning on the side of the bed with his legs, his hands in his pockets.

"That's a darn shame. Motorcycles, especially this one, are just… incredible. You gotta be able to try one out." He said, as suddenly she outbursted. "Well… no. None but mine. That's what makes mine so special; no one else has one quite like it. You remember that bike we saw on our way in? That's my bike, Feather Cycle. Come on, I'll show ya!" The overly active human said clearly, getting up off the bed as he grabbed her hand without the tanto, running out the door.

He ran until he got outside, standing next to Feather Cycle. He prepared himself, throwing his right leg over the bike and sitting down on it. Then he looked over at Yuki, blinking before patting the back of the seat. "Just remember… hold on tight!" He said, a wild grin on his face as he revved the engine, getting ready to go…

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Yuki Oona~

yuki looked at Freddie" wow nice ... mine is small and pretty useless .. i like to use my own claws more than it .. "

yuki looks up at len as he took her hand " how did you get it? who made it ? how does it work?" yuki was really curious about Feather Cycle . she followed Len out to see the bike .

than Len got on to Feather Cycle patting the back of the seat gesturing her to get on and telling her to hold on. than starting its engine....yuki looks at len..." your bike is purring ... is that ok? she she walks over to its side struggling to get on ..... after some fighting with it ,,, she decided not to put her lag over it. but to just jump in the air and landing on the seat just right .." this thing is hard to get on" .. she was now looking at the back on Lens head

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"I got it for my birthday this year; my first presents ever with it and Freddie. I have no idea who made it; or how it runs. But get on!!" He told the arrancar, watching as she finally got on, asking him if it was alright if the bike was purring.

"Yeah. If it's purring, that means it's working, and if it's working…" He said as he situated himself, bringing back his hands as he got a hold of her own, bringing them forwards. "Now, for this to work, you have to hold on to me and not let go. Alright?" He asked, preparing himself. He placed his hands back into position, his right leg moving downwards as he kicked out the kick-stand, as his hand revved on the engine.

The pair shot off, going a good speed down the street. Len was completely awake now, the sleeveless sides of his shirt being slightly caught in the wind as he felt it go by him, situating himself in further. "HERE… WE… GO…!" He cried out, loud enough for Yuki behind him to hear just fine as he revved down on the bike, leaning forwards.

They shot out over the roads, moving for a good bit, as Len came around to the first turn. He kept it going a good pace as they got onto the freeway. "Well?" He called out, Yuki able to hear his voice thanks to being right behind him. "You feel the endorphins in your head spike?" He asked, the smile extremely wide on his face as his body's natural processes were spiking his endorphins, creating a feeling of elation as he zipped along the freeway, preparing himself, hoping that Yuki was holding on tight like he asked. He was an excellent cyclist; but even he could only handle so much distraction…

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Yuki Oona~

as the bike started to zip away yuki tightens her grip on Len .. the smell of lemons in the air . yuki was really enjoying it. it felt like a roller coaster with out a track to guide it. yuki loved the feel of the air blowing past her. as it all made her heart race than yuki would say to len" i don't know what a endorphin is ... but this feels really good. " yuki would look down and would watch every thing around them."Len how long have you been driving Motorcycles,? she would call out loud enough so he could here her .

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 11:25 pm

"Basically." Len shouted back to her, making himself heard. "An endorphin is a chemical that bursts the energy in your body; makes you feel happy, makes you feel alive! So to speak." He added in, feeling her firm grip on him and knowing that she trusted him that he wouldn't let her go. "Hmm... I'd reckon about two weeks now!" He said in reply, a devilish smile on his face as he kicked the cycle in way deep to the side, just in time to avoid a turn, remaining legal by just a fraction.

"I'm not sure why." He said, feeling heart leaping, pounding inside his chest. "But I'm... a natural at this. GET READY!" He suddenly cried out, as the wings on either side of the bike... suddenly extended outwards. Their full wingspan reached, Len prepared himself as he hoped Yuki would do as well from his warning. Suddenly, the wings gave a down stroke, as suddenly... they ceased to be found on the ground.

Len's mind was on a constant buzz; high on life as they lifted into the sky, the sensation caused by the motorcycle he was piloting. "Welcome to the sky!" He told Yuki, turning his head back to look at her. "You're having a lot of fun, I assume?" He asked, that devilish grin still on his face as he awaited her reply...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum