Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Empty Re: The Odd Pair and a Bike

Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm
zetsurin wrote:

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...

yuki listen to Len's words as he explanes endorphins and what that do. Yuki would think of all that she was feeling .. her heart was racing her body had the wind wrapping around her body. her body was trembling from the vibrations of the bike. this was odd to her... the same reactions happen to her when her erotophobia acted up.... yet this was different. this time it all feels really good. this feeling is just short of nirvana." yes than i am feeling that than " yuki was smiling big as Len told her how long he had been riding.

as Len called out to her to get ready . she quickly leans in and holds on to len tightly. as they lifted off the ground and started to fly. "i ann" yuki was rendered speechless for a moment ..." this is the most amazing thing I've ever been on"

"The poison... is inside you..."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

Len could feel as her grip around him tightened. Well, we're off now…! He thought to himself as they had taken flight. The smile on his face was huge, his entire body shivering from the excitement; there was a good chance that Yuki would be able to feel it from her position behind him as they shot up higher and higher.

"THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING AMAZING!" The yellow-golden haired boy shouted out over the wind around them as at last… they got out from the space of the buildings, free in the air.

Now came to Len another feeling, in addition to the fun and the excitement they'd been having previously. The pure ecstasy, the pure joy of freedom as they had been lost from their nroml material world. No longer needing to shout, Len spoke as they rode along straight for a small while, the wings flapping evenly. "...Now.. For this bit.. You'll have a ton of fun… but you need to hang on… about three times more than before!" He shouted, panting from his loss of breath from shooting up in the air like that.

After his yell and waiting for Yuki to reaffirm her grip, he suddenly pushed down on the bike. The bike responded, plunging the two of them straight downwards. Len's whole body was shaking as the adrenaline shot through his body, his eyes at their maximum width and size, and his smile covering his entire face as they descended. Then, he suddenly pulled up, feeling the sudden change as it released the pump of adrenaline, the two of them shooting up for a moment, staying on the bike as Len leveled it out.

He was laughing; purely laughing as he turned around on the bike, just allowing it to fly straight as he manuevered Yuki's most likely death gripping hands around so that she wasn't pulled into him from him moving. The biggest grin was on his face as he just kept laughing. "Ha… How… haha… how was that, Yuki…? Ah-ha!" He laughed, the large smile on his face, his hands pushing down on the cycles' cushion from either side as he looked at her, awaiting her answer…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 09, 2012 10:22 pm
yuki feels len's body shaking as they was rising in the air. the was all very exhilarating. as len and yuki was fly straight it was peace full. Hearing Len's words she cupped her hands around lens waist and lend in close to him . griping really tight as she asked " ok len i am ready" she said whit excitement in her vice.

than Len made the bike swan dive straight down . the was scarey to yuki but she did trust Len. as they was seemingly plummeting towards the earth. the excitement or the all mane yukis mouth open is aw of it and let out a scream."!!AAAAA!"

than len pulls the back up the sudden change in direction made yuki gasp as it took her air away. as len evened out the bike her head was spinning. and and she was seeing triple of every thing . she slowly loosend her grip and bent lend back from len. he face looking some thing like this
Spoiler:

" it was really joyous now but made my head spine." yuki sad in a voice like she was tranquilize.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 am

"Yuki." Len said, placing his hands on her shoulders to try and give her a firmer grasp on what was around her, to stop her dizziness. ...I would call her cute if she would let me… He thought to himself the smile still totally enveloping his face as he tried his best to steady her.

"Feel better now?" He inquired of her, as he squeezed her shoulders with both hands, trying to comfort her before he went back to the helm of the bike, once again turning himself so that she didn't lose her grip. He waited for her answer, looking up above him at the night sky. "Woah.. Yuki.. Check out those stars…" He said, seeing the twinkling wonders that most people in the city couldn't see. And above that… is Sukai Karakura… although we're not going to go there… He reflected, turning his head around one more time.

"Alright, we're going to descend. Get ready!" He said, as he slowly began to lean forwards. He felt his heart as it began pumping faster in anticipation. He situated himself again, gently cuvrving in steeper, and steeper, and steeper, his heart going faster and faster and his body shivering in excitement as they descended. They were slowly getting faster and faster, faster and faster.

"YEE-HOO!" Len cried out loud as suddenly, he pitched the entire bike forwards. They went straight down, Len feeling the force of gravity course through his body, like the worlds greatest rollercoaster, as the two persons built up speed. Then Len prepared himself, leaning in on the bike, almost laying down on it, hoping Yuki would do the same. He could feel the wind whipping at his sleeveless shirt as he turned the bike. They slid along the air, as if riding the wind currents, as he turned them again, going the other way, like they were truly on a roller coaster.

Finally, they began to reach the top of a building, as Len spun around the bike. Then, he brought the wings in. "HOLD ON!" He cried out, as he let go of his handlebars, gripping on extremely tight with his legs, as he moved his ahnds to his sides, holding down Yuki's ahnds so that she didn't go flying form the impact. He held her down as they slammed into the ground, and Len shot his right hand up, gripping the handle and pulling on the brake. They skidded to a stop, as Len looked over to his right, gulping as he saw the edge of the building. He kicked off the stand, as he leaped off, holding up his arms to help Yuki get off as well. "Well then… Did you enjoy it?" He asked, that extremely wide smile still on his face as he went to help her down…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 pm
as yuki's head was spinning Len placed his hands on her shoulders bracing her. as her sight stabilized . she smiled to Len" haha think you I really needed that. ya I feel a lot better now."

Len and yuki looked up at the sky seeing the stars shining. "its beautiful. " this way some thing yuki was thinking she would not see in the city. seeing the stars gave yuki a peaceful feeling. "SukaI Karakura? what is that?" yuki said looking for it in the night sky .

yuki re-latched on to Len as they start the descent. yuki griping on to Len. she would try to stay as close to him as she can. yuki closes her eyes. the bike starts to go faster. as len haled on to yuki's hands she opens her eyes to see them about to hit the roof top. yuki was holding her breath as they hit it. the force of them slamming on to it makes her body move forward hard in to len.

as Len his the brake. yuki watches the ground and seeing how close they come to the edge... as len jumps off the bike she was thinking wow .... if I did not know better i would thing he had a death wish. but it was fun. len offered his hand up to yuki to help her off. yuki would take his hand and moving her legs over to the same side as Len. than sliding off the bike. yuki replayed to Len as she was straightening her hair. "this bike... is the funnest think I've ever been on."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 5:57 pm

"You have no idea… That is my best, and one of the only, birthday presents I've ever gotten." He said as he helped her down, watching as she straightened her hair. He looked back up at the sky for a moment, before looking back at her once more. "Sukai Karakura… is like a sky district of Karakura; it's way up there; we can't see it because the city is designed for us not to…" He explained, a faraway look in his eyes as he remembered learning those words from looking it up on the computer.

"Come on…" He said, his smile dimming slightly as he walked past the bike, now on the edge of the building. He sat down, swinging his legs as he was now seated on the edge of the building, looking behind himself. "Come on over here; if you fall, I can always go Gold and save you." He said, patting on the roof next to him with his right hand, as he glanced back over the city, all the lights reflecting in the night…

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 pm
yuki looks down the edge of the building "a hidden city with in the city..cool. who lives up their?" she wanted to know all she cluld know about this town...

yuki than looked at len " i dont thing the fall would kill me really." yuki than started balancing on the tip of her lift foot and would hold her right lag straight out dangling it off. yuki would than bring the right lag back behind her and than leans her body forward. steal looking down " it would be a good drop tho " smiling at len " this place is so grate .. i think i love it here don't you Len? "yuki would than take a seat beside Len. looking at the stars in the sky
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 pm

(Music is Relative)
"I haven't an a clue." Len said as he laid back, looking up at the sky and over at Yuki. "Maybe not. But I'll burn before I let you fall." Len said certainly, just looking out over the blank sky. "I do quite love it here; it's such a peaceful place. In fact, there's only one spot in the whole of Karakura that I have no love for; And that place… I will never… Ever… enter again… Never…" He said, closing his eyes, as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

This feeling… no. He thought, remembering how he'd already gone through this once while he was with Yuki. He opened his eyes once more, looking at the sky and the open stars above him. "Yuki… have you ever… wished you could fly?... That is the only dream that I've ever had other than to not be alone… The freedom, the leaving of all those painful feelings, the people who make you feel terrible, the things that you just want to bury… I'm sorry… I shouldn't be getting like this on you…" He trailed off, glancing back up at the girl sitting next to him...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 pm
yuki look at Len thinking he must mean that orphanage... thos people ... they treated him with so much cruelty... a image of yuki blasting the orphanage with a Cero comes into yuki's mine... she kept her self from giggling at it.

yuki look over to len " I use to fly. but i lost my wings. back win i was just a hollow i had wings of ice and would fly all the time." yuki ,,, but i cant any more. " yuki pats her own back " i cant reform them... i've tryed a lot and i can make wings out of ice.. but i cant get them to work right"

"you seen my Released form it looks dragon like cause i was one. it was a lot easier to hunt back than.... back than i was not so nice. i would attack any one who eaver i was told to " yuki stops for a second "..my wings.. i never really took the time to enjoy them. but i am glade i am not like that any more" yuki look at Len doing a Nyan Nyan poses " geer I am going to eat you" yuki laughed and lade on her back. "
hollow yukiThe Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 2 Ice_Dragon_by_Mistress_of_Dragons
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 pm

"You're lucky then, Yuki." He said, shifting his eyes back over the skyline. He listened to her explanation, blinking. "That must've been some kind of sad… never able to enjoy your wings, only able to use them as weapons. Well then, I'm at least glad I could take you on a ride on the Feather Cycle that you enjoyed." He said, his smile returning as she went into a pose, making a face and saying she was going to eat him.

"Ha… haheha…" Len laughed to himself, before he himself sat up, a kind of sad smile on his face as he saw Yuki lay back. He made his own pose, sticking out his tongue as he brought his hands to either side of his face, moving them away as if he had whiskers. "Not if I eat you first, Ms. Big Scary Hollow! Nyeh!" He said back, before laying down again, chuckling immensely, before rolling onto his side, resting on his arm to look over at her.

"Hmm… I actually have always wanted a cat. I would give any stray cats near the orphanage any food I had from my meals; course, they wouldn't allow me to keep any of them; but I sheltered and did whatever I could for them. That's been one of my goals since I got a house, believe it or not." He said, his eyes sparkling as he talked about his favorite animal. Although, considering she used to have wings, she might not be as enthusiastic of them as I am… He thought, laughin brightly for a few moments to himself, before looking back up at her once more…

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum