Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Empty Re: Shop Till You Drop

Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 am
yuki looked at Ayame. after all the commotion that transpired when job hunting she was already thinking of a way to make all humans see her normally." ya i know seeing me is a problem. so i ordered a Geiga for me its like a fake body. it only cost me 56k and i get 2 bracelets whit it. since my main diet was adult's they would normally have money in their pockets... that I would help my self to and i always keep the shiny stuff... cause of how pretty it is" she would smile big. "O yes i got this to day isn't it cute" she holds up a black bunny doll " I got a deal on it 30k yen for some thing so cute. " it is nothing more than a normal plush toy at most it was worth 700 yen.

she would hug the bunny and looked up to Len as len asked her "Huh... Yuki... why didn't you tell us you were so strong?" she would give len a indifferent look. "I did not think it mattered really."she would tilt her head to the side snuggling the bunny. yuki had not really gave any thought into using her powers for a job at all. her powers are not some thing she would think about its just something she has. It flows thru her naturally. "open a restaurant? would you really want one and what kind of restaurant would you open?" len would offer her some food. yuki would put her hand up " no thank you I'm not really hungry. I've not been getting hungry that much."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 am
Ayame watches the conversation roll on and Yuki was displaying a black bunny doll that was pretty cute if held by her. For Ayame, she can imagine Yuki as her little sister in a way, but with her being a hollow, she would have to eventually face more of her kind. It actually bothers her that eventually, she would face the kind that was like her brother. She chose not to discuss to Yuki about her family because since she is that strong, she would help in a way that Ayame does not want to happen. When Len mentioned about opening a restaurant, something came up to her head of the time that she heard from the news on her way home. "I just hope it would not blow up like Hanako's Pub did... Poor Hanako..." Ayame mentions, thinking about the words from police that Hanako's Pub was destroyed by a bomb and Hanako was found burnt and buried in the rubble, killed during the blast. Ayame never been to that pub, but the sense that someone was killed under a horrific circumstances makes her uneasy about some aspects of security.

When Len asks about Ayame's concerns about living with hollows, Ayame looks down to her soda and frowns. "They have powers too. If I can see them, would I see them?" Ayame answers to Len, reminding him of what she thought about humans with powers and how scared she was of them. To a normal girl like Ayame, seeing something so destructive can imply harm upon her and as human nature coded in Ayame's mind, she has the rights to be scared of them if they can harm her. When Len asks about what to do now since they finishing their lunch; Ayame's drink was not finished, but that can be solved along the way. "I honestly don't know. I have clothes, products and the computers."

Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shop Till You Drop - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:09 pm
Len merely smiled at her; he was glad she had gotten something that made her happy, even if it was far overcharged. He blinked at her, before nodding. "Just remember, no more eating adults, ok?" He told her, before turning back over to Ayane.

"...You might. But, you would have people standing with you to be able to deal with them." Len explained, a fire in his blue eyes, before he blinked, thinking. "Hmm... I suppose that we go back to the house, find out what we're doing there." He explained, before he stood up again, grabbing the trash and throwing it in a trash can, before waving to the both of them to follow him as he began walking off, his footsteps guiding him as he made his way home...

Len has left the thread.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum