Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty Re: Shop Till You Drop

Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

~FF7 Remastered-Cait Sith's Theme~

Ayame pays for the goods and receives a second bag respectively from the store with the additional two-thousand-five-hundred yen. In the end, she has a thousand yen left as she leaves the store with Len, who seemed not pleased about something. “And now for our final stop… electronics.” Len says as he turns to the electronic store, “Would you like a tablet like mine? And I suppose you could pick out your own cellphone.” The door rings as the two enters the store. Ayame looks at the stocks with wide eyes; she definitely has never seen so much electronics. “Welcome to the shop, today we’re holding a game to win a mobile phone and a netbook. All made directly from Yuudeshi Network, for the network.” The store clerk speaks to the two customers. Ayame looks at the store clerk and sees him as a tall man with an unusual charm that would make a girl melt on the inside (figuratively of course,) but that charm is unnatural. His tannish skin, red eyes and black long hair brushed back like a raven. His smile seems honest, yet sinister as well. The clerk pulls out a netbook and a mobile phone as they both appear like two of the top shelf quality electronics, nothing less than expected from the Yuudeshi Network company. “The game is simple; I have two die, and if you get a six, I’ll give you the mobile phone and if you get twelve, I’ll give you both the netbook and the mobile phone. If neither, I’ll give you a discount for trying. House special, my friends.” The clerk speaks like a hot dealer as Ayame was rather puzzled at the moment. "Len? Think we can give it a shot since they are free?" Ayame asks Len.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Hmm... Something seems up with this guy.. I dunno exactly what, but there is definitely something funny about him. And besides, who in this day and age uses dice as a random prize...? Especially in an electronics store...? Len wondered to himself, determining that he was going to be on guard against this man. "Really, now? That's all we have to do?" He asked, blinking, before he saw Ayame turn around and ask him her question. "Well... I don't see why not." He dropped his voice down to only more than a whisper. "Just... be careful, alright? Something's... funny about this guy. I'll keep my eye out; but be careful." He said, before nodding at her, giving her the approval to go ahead and try it, his guard up...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm
“That is all, Mr. Len, but before you speak out how I know… Words do spread around, but rarely for your case, it is just by luck I come across your name during work.” The clerk replies to Len’s question as Ayame receives Len’s approval and warning to be cautious. Ayame nods to Len as she slowly approaches the counter as the clerk holds out his hand that has the pair of six-sided die. Wary of the chances, Ayame hesitates at first, but she grasps the die. The shop clerk lowers his head onto his right hand as the right arm supports his head. He shows no intention of harm and the smile seems like a natural sense of thrills of a potential winner. Perhaps, the clerk was naturally shady-looking, but could be alright. Ayame rolls the die and as the die stop, the clerk raises his head and his eyes widen a bit. “Haha!” Ayame cheers. “A perfect twelve on a first try. Seems like the Soul King favors you, kid. The mobile phone and netbook are yours for free.” The clerk speaks with a calm sense of astonishment as he produces a clipboard with forms. “For the mobile phone and your Yuudeshi Network Access, we will need your information. Passwords and username will be excluded and can be created later at your convenience for security purposes.” The clerk recites the information to Ayame while he looks at Len, expecting him to be accompanying Ayame. “Umm…” Ayame hums worryingly. “What is it? Anything you need to know?” The clerk asks Ayame calmly. “Got a pen?” Ayame simply asks as the pen that the clerk was holding, just flops along his finger and hangs from his hand. The clerk looks oddly at Ayame like she spotted out what he forgets to do.

Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm
Len's eyes opened wide as he watched her land a perfect twelve. "Dang you're lucky, Ayame!" He exclaimed, staring at the two sixes as if they were something mystical. He watched as the man handed over his paper, and then his pen after Ayame's interjection. Len was smiling a small amount at this. I'll bet he's pretty shocked. Len thought to himself, as he waited for Ayame to finish signing the papers and to recieve her new goods; hopefully in another bag.

Len, still in a bit of a state of shock, glanced down at the tablet that was still open in his hands. "Oh, Ayame! It's lunchtime." He said, breaking his shocked state as he waited for her to thank the man, as he assumed she would, before they left the shop, making their way down to the food court.

Len bought them each a burger, and went down to eat at one of the tables they had set out int he downtown area. And then... he began to feel something. Swallowing his bite of burger, he looked, and came face to face with the energy he had sensed...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:08 pm
yuki was in a black dress. over all with the red of her eyes and a faint smile on her face. she had a creepy yet cute o most vampire look to her. yuki's pale skin only added to this.
Spoiler:
yuki was out looking to see if she could get a job. she always wanted one when she was alive but whit school and friends did not have the time. but she was having little luck. with no job experience only small jobs was possible. Being a hollow was makeing it harder sents not every one can see her. some freek out when she would pick up a pen to feel out the application for the job. seeing the pen floting in air made thes people think ghost. Yuki was walking across the street in the middle of traffic. Waving at len as cars zoomed by her. She would walk at a normal pace. Than as a car is about to hit her she vanished seemingly into thin air. The car does not so much as put on the brakes. Ayame would be unable to see yuki so how ever Len reacts would look weird to her. ( Ayame is 5-5 so she cant see hollows by what is in the Power Tier listing.)

yuki would reappear by Len's side looking up at him whit a puzzled look on her face. yuki would kick her right foot at the ground.. yuki was not completely sure if she would get in trouble or not for leaving the house with out asking ... not even thinking that walking in-front of cars was a bad thing. "hi Len whate are you doing here" said in a hesitant voice like if she was busted in the act of a crime. yuki would give a light laugh"hahaha"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 pm
The shopkeeper gives Ayame the pen that she asked for and Ayame begins reading and writing. Seconds have passed as the shopkeeper helps Ayame with the paperwork for her account. “Judging by the Y.U.N.A., Ayame Tokumoto does not...exist? That cannot be right unless what I gave you is your first network identification devices. Well, knowing Mr. Tokumoto’s reports to the Yuudeshi Network, there are still those who are in poverty and cannot get what you’re getting.” The shopkeeper summarizes as he puts the phone and the netbook in their respective cases and into another bag. With Ayame’s thanks, Ayame receives her electronics before Len says, “Oh, Ayame!” Ayame turns around with a curious look on her face as she wants to know what Len was trying to warn her about. “It’s lunchtime.” Len says to Ayame before Ayame and Len leaves the shop with Ayame carrying her electronics.

After arriving to the food court, Ayame goes to get the drinks with the remaining thousand yen while Len gets the burgers. With Ayame carrying the drinks and Len carrying the burgers, they find a table and sit there. Seemingly like a couple, Ayame gives Len his drink and Len gives her a burger. Ayame chooses to savor the burger because it was something she does not have for a long time while she can see Len having it casually. When Len swallows his bite of his burger and looks around then to a certain direction like he notices something out of the ordinary. Ayame raises her left eyebrow in curiosity as to what he is looking at. “What is it, Len? Is it my brother?” Ayame asks Len as she hopes it was not her brother.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm
"Ahm... No, no worries, it's definitely not your brother. Looks more like a little girl vampire." The blue-haired youth thought to himself out loud for a moment, tapping his chin. "Yuki; could you make yourself visible to Ayame here?" He asked, gesturing to the girl sitting at the other end of the table across from him. To her, it would seem that the young male was out of his mind; in reality, he was perfectly sane. "If you can't, just touch my shoulder; I can zap out enough power for you to be able to." He explained, before scooting over to the edge of the bench-seat he was sitting and tapping down on the other side of it, indicating the vampire-esque arrancar should sit down.

"Ayame.." He said, as he pointed both hands at the arrancar. "This is my other current member of my family, Yuki Oona. She's... not normal, you might say." He said, still gesturing towards the young looking girl as he introduced her. "Speaking of which, what were you doing out today, Yuki?" He asked her, a puzzled look on his face. Then he moved his hands back, gesturing at Ayame. "And this is the newest member of our family, Ayame Tokumoto." He explained. "I think you two'll get along great!" He said, a wide smile on his face, truly hoping that this encounter would end up going well, as he gave off a nervous chuckle...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shop Till You Drop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm
yuki placed her hand on Len's shoulder. Happy to not be in trouble. "ok len I'm ready." yuki would take a seat down on the bench shyly waving at Ayame."hi its ... nice to meat you. "she would give a friendly smile. "hey~... maybe I'm not completely normal. but that's a good thing right ? or else I'd be like all the other hollows. I like things this way a lot more."

len would ask "Speaking of which, what were you doing out today, Yuki?"

yuki would look up at len with a sad and confused look
Spoiler:

"job hunting... but its not going to well. a lot of humans cant see me and they keep screaming when i pick things up and calling me a ghost... nnnn I don't know... how do soul reapers do it .." out of frustration yuki stomps her foot on the ground sending a crack through the concrete. yukis attitude quickly gets happier "o well ill keep trying and Ayame I really hope we be come friends." she would now have a big smile on her face now."what have you two ben doing ?"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 8:52 am
Ayame was relieved that it was not her brother as Len confirms that it was a vampire gi- Ayame tilts her head towards her right shoulder with her hair follows gravity with one half having no difficulty while the other side rests on along the left side of her face. She coos out curiosity with an "Eh?" The curious part of it is that the vampire girl is being out here in the middle of daylight...unless she is a Day-Walker like the book, "Legacy of the Dead Sun." Len gestures as if he wants that vampire girl to sit with them and he confirms it when he suggests her to be visible to Ayame with an option of using some of Len's energy to help her. Suddenly, the vampire girl appears touching Len's shoulder like magic. The sudden appearance surprises Ayame as she completely topples herself to the right and off her chair, revealing herself to be clumsy to the vampire girl, but also reveals to her that she is quite durable as she gets back up and brushes the dust off of her with very little scratches on her exposed arm. Luckily nothing was spilled or broken because of that fall.

"Itai~" Ayame mutters as she gets back onto her chair with a blush on her face that she just embarrasses herself to her roommate, Yuki Oona. "Warn me next time you're going to do that kind of magic trick, Len..." Ayame speaks softly, answering the vampire girl that it was not her that surprised Ayame, it was just the speed that Len made Yuki Oona appear in front of Ayame without telling her. She cannot hear spirits as well, so before Yuki could appear, everything she said was unheard by Ayame. "Hey, Yuki. Nice to meet you too." Ayame greets Yuki with a pleasant smile that seems to overpowered her pain from the fall. With Ayame back on her seat, "All the other hollows?" Apparently, of all the things taught in school, Hollows are not within Ayame's vocabulary. She looks off to the side with embarrassment while pushing the left side of her hair back behind her ear as a nervous response. "I'm not normal myself, but I'm just not comfortable with speaking more into it now." Ayame lately responds to the comment Yuki made about not being normal.

When Len asks about her activity, Yuki looks like she was kicked out of the softball team. Job hunting was what Yuki was doing and when she asks about why she was treated like that, Ayame can feel the crack in the concrete below her right foot as the ground shakes before and below Ayame from the girl's...stomp? She must be very strong indeed! But seeing her smile and vowing to keep trying, it sparks a little courage in Ayame's heart. Ayame nods to Yuki when she mentions that she hopes they will become good friends. "The only problem now was trying to see you or hear you, Yuki." Ayame comments before letting out a chuckle and conclusively states, "But living with you long enough can remedy that...or be a bigger problem for us since then I'll be able to see ghosts...and hollows..." From how she said the last half, she was worried about something involving spirits and hollows.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 am

BLUE LEN

"That's all, Yuki?" Len asked the girl, blinking as she told them about how she was job hunting. "You should have just asked me! I could've sucked out your power like I did just now before you left the house!" He exclaimed, not especially noticing her talk of hollows and soul reapers; those didn't really matter all that much to him as he blinked at Yuki before hearing something else that made him blink. He ducked his head under the table, looking at the cracks under Yuki''s foot right along with Ayame.

"Huh... Yuki... why didn't you tell us you were so strong? You could easily find something to do with that much strength..." He trailed off, blinking at the two girls, one beside him and one across from him. "Yaknow... we could start our own restaurant or something..." He said, a semi-lazy smile on his face as he bit non-chalantly on a french fry, before blinking again and handing the rest of them to Yuki. "Here, you must be tired from trying to find work all day." He explained, giving her what was left of his meal. "And as for living with them... What exactly do you mean, Ayame?" He blinked, looking at her. He, being risen where he was, knew nothing about how hollows worked and the like. As it was, what Ayame had said about living with an arrancar had sounded very... odd to him. He let her explain, or try to, before continuing on.

"Only question is... What now?" He wondered, looking up at the sky, wondering for just a moment why it was him that wound up in this... strange situation...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum