Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm
Haru
Follower of the Stars, Yayjuu
Day State

The day was slowly turning into to night as Haru was on top of the largest building in a new town. It's defenses weren't quite up to 100% so various members of different orgs decided to patrol and guard the town from any invaders that wish to bring harm on them. One of these members was Haru and he had taken on this mission for awhile. He really hasn't seen much show up in town on his shifts but that was only his point of view after all. Haru decided that it would be best to explore a bit with time he had and so that he could learn to get around more quickly. With that decsion the gravity around him lowered until he could practically float on his own. Before he left the top of the building through he push off and was able to leap nearly ten blocks with the time and being on the tallest building around. Once he reached the top of the next building he would turn and look at the sunset momentarily. Haru's shifts were usually in the night time around sunset where he was strongest.

"I wonder how tonight will be?" He asked himself and his inner demon, Great One.

"I know it will be a interesting one." Great one responded.

With his second jump, Haru had launched up into the sky and made gravity to a point in which he wouldn't fall or rise after reaching a certain height. Now he focused on searching for someoe around his strenght in the area or if he did sense it, a hollow, arrancar or demon ready to attack the town now. Hopefully it would be the first over the second, but it was better to know than to be kept hidden in the shadows or darkness that was coming with the sunset. He knew that another Yayjuu member wasn't out right now in the area but maybe a vizard from the Vizard corps or a member of the Gotei 13. All of this was a mystery but it was tim for him to shine some light on it and see what appeared before him. After waiting his picked out a power source nearby that he could sense and shoot downward only stopping a foot from the ground and then he would scan the area for the source of another ally.

Tonight can be good like a sweet dream or bad and hated like a nightmare, it all as choosen through by fate and destiny. At least, thats what Haru believes it is choosen by. After he truly found the source he would approach it and speak.

"Hello." He would say.

Last edited by Zero on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm
Kimiko Utagawa, an active and outgoing young woman with an obsession for organization and cleanliness. Tonight this woman was walking through a town in Japan that's security was complete lax. She didn't think the lack of security was really by the town's choice, but something else that was currently unknown to her. At the moment, she was relaxing on top of a rather tall building, gazing through them to watch the sun set upon the area. The sky was hinted with a bright orange, darkening with the time that passed the world by. It was a wonderful sight, and not one that she saw very often, but in truth she was getting restless. Kimiko was not the type of person to be sitting around and watching the sun go down. She liked to move, be active, run around. Sure, like every person out there, relaxing wasn't too bad at times, but it really was rarity for this young Shinigami. Now, it was about time to get out of here and move along through the city to keep guard.

"Aaaand..." she pushed herself from the top of the building and down into an alley way, "There! Now to check out the town..." Obviously she wasn't on her guard. It had been a few hours since she got here and still there hadn't been anything she had to report to. In her opinion this town was pretty safe and well... boring. Leaning from left to right to stretch her back, she began walking out of the alley and towards the street, but was stopped by a sudden 'hello' from someone she had not sensed coming. Startled, she jumped slightly and turned to face this person. Looking him up and down, she blinked a few times in wonder at this male.

"Well aren't you an interesting one?!" She said with a huge smile on her face as she stepped towards him. Looking at him, she assumed human, so she still did not have her guard up and in truth was just hoping he wasn't there for a fight. Kimiko had semi-short reddish brown hair, matching colored eyes, stood about five foot five, and had a decent figure. She was more of the athletic type that seemed really happy most of the time. Her Zanpakutō lay on her left side, down on her waist for her own easy access. "So! My name's Kimiko! What can I do for you? You okay? Need help with something?"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty Re: Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 am
Haru
Day State

Haru had approached a shinigami or vizard as he had planned noticing her Zanpakutō. She seemed a bit startled by Haru as she had jumped as he greeted her and it made him laugh a little inside. He had just wanted to say hello, not make the person jump in surprise. The woman's name was Kimiko and she had brown hair and brown eyes. He was taller than her but he wasn't sure by how much exactly. The next thing she did was ask if he needed anything since he approached her and she probably sensed him as a human, making things more interesting. He would laugh as she asked all those things and then he would introduce himself and speak.

" My name is Haru, I am a member of the Yayjuu and I'm watching over this town. I approached you to ask you how you were doing in this town and if you've noticed anything unusual except for me." He told her.

He would stop talking allowing her to respond but before that within his head Great One was stirring filling him with his own input. Most of these thoughts were questions that Haru would leave unanswered as he usually did. Great One usually seeked to stir with his emotions and thoughts. After she was done speaking he came up with one question to ask her and proceeded to say it with out much other thoughts coming into his head at the moment.

"So what are your plans in this town? I might be able to help you with it maybe." He stated.

Hopefully she had something because obviously the enemies were attacking anytime soon it seemed. Whatever she would say certainly was better than guarding this unharmed town at the moment. Zero probably would of gone off and found his own activity if he was around but of course he was still within Karakura and thats where he wanted him to stay. Even though Haru was weaker he was better for life in a place like this and he wanted to make sure that Zero didn't go disappearing on him again. Zero was like his last peice of family, a brother to him in a way since they were little kids. After he was done with his thoughts he turned back his focus to Kimiko to hear her answer to his question. This was definately appearing to take the form of a dream but it di only take one turn to become a nightmare so only time waited to answer that single question within him.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Daydream or Nightmare? Take your pick. (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 pm
Kimiko stared blankly at him as he asked her if she had seen anything that was strange, besides him. Stepping forward towards him she suddenly began speaking rather quickly, "NO! Are you kidding me?! I've been sent here from the Soul Society to watch over this damn town and nothing is even going on. I hate having to sit still and wait and that is all I have been doing! You'd think they'd send me to a place that actually had something going on in it! I mean... Don't get me wrong. I am glad these people are safe, but unless I find something to do and stop having to sit around I am going to go craaaazy!!" Having said all of that in a single breath, she slouched forward slightly as she took another in. As he started speaking once more, she stood up straight, setting a hand on her hip. She thought for a moment, looking off to the side as she did. What exact were her plans in this town? She didn't really have any. She was just following orders as usual and came her to keep the people safe.

"Well, honestly, I don't really have any plans. I came here on ord-... Wait you said you were from the Yayjuu." Kimiko's thought process finally caught up with itself and realized what he had said before, "Well that's kinda cool. I don't think I've ever met a Ziamichi. I knew of a few... but never met. I was wondering what that strange sensation was when I first attempted to sense you." Kimiko gave a kind smile and then looked off, "So, why is a Ziamichi here at that moment? You got orders just like I do?"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm
Haru
Follower of the Sky, Yayjuu
Day State

"It has been quite silent for the past few nights hasn't it. I've heard from other there was a hollow attack through that required the security was brought here." Haru told her.

Eventually she spoke her reason as to why she was here and eventually she stopped her answer with being hit somehow within her head. Making the connection between Yayjuu member meaning that he was a ziamachi. Kimiko would go on to say that she has never met a ziamachi before which was quite a shame to him but he felt happy to be the first one that she will have ever meet. Techiqueally it made him also the only one that she has ever meet as well. Before she asked her question he said something and then after she asked, he answered her question immeaditely.

" Within me, conneced to my spirit since I was born is a demon that I've now tamed in a way." He told her.

"Tamed? I'm far from tamed by you, boy." his ziamachi said within Haru.

" I'm here of my own choice, while the Gotei gives orders, you are constantly given a job to be done unless you seek it out. The Yayjuu is a way for all good ziamachi can unite and help and conquer the spirits and demons within them that want to control them but to also protect Earth." He answered.

After a bit he would ask her, his own question.

[i]"Are you interested in experiencing zero gravity since you are so bored? My specaility is gravity and shadows." He said while lowering the gravity around them so they both would feel lighter.

If she would say yes then they both would fell lighter until they were floating off the ground and the earth. Haru had to stay realitively close to Kimiko through because his effects only worked at short distances but it was fully manipulative and very interesting to most that haven't meet Haru.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am
"Here by your own choice? Ha! Sounds good to me..." Kimiko laughed a bit, her left hand now resting upon her chest, "No orders, no superiors! That would be awesome! I mean... the Yayjuu IS an organization, so I assume there is some sort of hierarchy, but... I don't know... haha! It would be fun just to be free. I do like my life now though, so I'm okay." Obviously she was just babbling on, rambling about random stuff that came to her mind in response to his statement about being given orders from Gotei 13. She looked off for a second, thinking to herself, but then looked back to him when he asked her a question.

"Zero... gravity...?" Kimiko's eyes widened in shock as she felt something about her own body and the space around her alter. She felt lighter and her feet began raising from the floor without her control. As if completely out of reflex, she reached out to Haru without really any hesitation and grabbed onto his shirt for her own balance. "Wh-What just happened? Why am I floating like this? You can do this? How high can you go? Are you going to drop me? I refuse to let go!" She stared at the ground beneath them. They weren't even high, but it still startled her enough. Her hand gripped onto his shirt as if she were fighting for her life. What was even more funny was the fact that she seemed to jump from emotion to emotion. At first frightened, then shocked, then sort of excited, and then serious. She hadn't ever done something like this before, and in truth, since he controlled it, she knew at the moment her life was in his hands. She only hoped that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 pm
Haru
Day State

Well this was turning into something quite interesting as Haru and Kimiko began to float from the ground. At first she was frienghtened by the altering but after they were in the air she got calmed and in the end she was serious about him dropping her.

"Trust me, If I drop you then I will hit the ground with a thud and as a human-ziamachi that still doesn't sound too nice." He told her.

After he was done talking they were already 6 feet off the ground and slowly still rising higher. As they raise, they should feel as if the wind was now moving them in one direction and ther shouldn't be any worry of hitting anything because they would eventually rise highier than any building around them. Haru would allow Kimiko to hand on to him but the act of gravity actually had a huge effect and since there was no gravity to hold them in place so she had them moving around in her direction now. As they keep floating around he eventually put out his arms straight out and closed his eyes not exactly paying attention to what was going on around him and then he would speak again to Kimiko.

"Just try to relax for a second, if you act so tense that you need to do something, then you haven't realized that you experiencing something rare. There is no force or pressure acting on you at the moment. You don't have to hang on me so long as you stay within a 15 ft. range of me. But if you choose to hang then I don't mind." He said.

Haru eventually opened his eyes and put a grin on his face as he grabbed onto the arm that Kimiko was holoding on to him with. Then he pulled back and did a half flip in which they were now upside down in the air.

"I'm pretty sure that I've meet few others that can say that have been upside down in the air and lived to tell about it." He said and the laughed.

After he was done talking and if Kimiko responded he would turn them back up right eventually they were as high up as the tallest building that he was on earlier. It was quite a amazing thing to think about with Zero gravity you can freely float around and be relaxed. To Haru he fought about the oppisite side of zero gravity which was increasing it. He used it in training and in combat when he wants to increase the amount force he excerted and slow down his enemies. Hopefully the hollows and demons would never come because this was truly a peaceful moment. The sun was setting still and as Haru noticed it, it reminded him of something but he couldn't quite remember yet.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm
Kimiko was completely tense as the two of them continued to move higher and higher into the air. Her hand tightened even more around his shirt, her eyes focusing straight on his. She was not looking away for anything. No matter what words he spoke to make her relax, she simply couldn't. She didn't like seeming like a coward to people that she just met, but she has a true fear of heights and they just kept going higher and higher. The only way she felt she could avoid her own fear was to stare straight at him. He was right about one thing, and that was the fact that her body did feel VERY different when no longer under the influence of gravity. She didn't just feel lighter, but almost like her body had absolutely no way to it. She knew she was there, but in a way felt like she wasn't. She always knew her existence was truth because of her own physical standing, but with gravity being taken away, she no longer felt that. In truth, her mind was having a hard time comprehending something like this. It was even making her feet like she was dreaming, like she might not even be away since she couldn't feel it like normal.

"This is... interesting...." she said in a rather calm voice. Her eyes closed slightly as if she were even becoming tired in this instance. She turned her head to look out at the city. Although they were very high, she was still questioning whether she was actually awake or not, so a slight disbelief was resonating within her mind. She knew she was awake. There was no way she wasn't. Snapping back into the normal reality, her she still had not let him go, so she pulled herself closer, "O-Okay... Take me down now. I can't continue doing this..." She closed her eyes tightly and lowered her head so her eyes would only be facing his shoulder area. She didn't want to end up looking around when she was this high. She knew she'd probably pass out.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm
Haru
Day State/Eclipse State

The sunset continued and it was quite a beautiful sight but it seemed that something stopped him from continuing to view it. His lone passenger was hanging on to him still very tight still and showed no sign of changing that even in her daydream state. Haru listened to her as she said that this was becoming interesting and he smirked knowing that this was another mood change. He couldn't lose her eyes as she had been staring at him for so long and even after she left him from her sight he continued to stare, of course it didn't bother her in dream state. He knew that being in zero gravity was quite a scary thing for most as well as causing something similar to what she was going through. Eventually she snapped out of her dream state through and that disappointed him because she thought that the calmness would last a little bit more.

Eventually she asked to be put back onto the ground and natural gravity and he didn't complain as he slowly raised the gravity so the would gentlely fall to the top of the tallest building with ease. She eventually squeezed close to him into his shoulder area, so she wouldn't continue to look around this high up. Haru would remember that she had a little fear from this probably but after a few more times, she would probably get use to this zero gravity and height. When they were only few inches from the rooftop of the building, he increase it more until they touched the roof and returned to normal gravity safely.

"Well that is it for today, I guess." He told her.

Hopefully she was alright but eventually Haru watched the sun completely set and then realized what he forgot and it scared him. Had he of been still in the sky with her then he could of had them dropping quite quickly to that thud on the ground since it was now, offically nighttime. He definately didn't need to tell her about the whole change of states by time of day until another time when she couldn't make a connection. Well at least they were safe on the roof now, after all of that wandering in the sky.

" Would you be interested in another experience of zero gravity another day?. He asked with a smile on his face.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am
As Kimiko was set down on her feet, her mood once again changed. She was back in her comfort zone, which means she was back to her regular self. Her eyes suddenly narrowed in anger and she began yelling, "HELL NO! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO ASK YOU WHAT THAT MEANT! I HATE HEIGHTS! HATE THEM! ZERO GRAVITY FREAKS ME OUT! NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN! GOT IT!?" Kimiko said that all rather quickly with lots of pointing at him and waving her arms rapidly. She was angry, but that was mainly because of her own fear of heights. She had no clue that his power was about to stop due to the setting of the sun, and it was definitely a good idea not to let her know about that. Taking in multiple deep breaths, she walked over to a wall and practically hugged it. "You're taller than me again! Oh this is great. Hehehehe!"

Now it seemed that her mood went back to being rather happy. She wasn't bipolar or insane in anyway. She was just very outgoing and had a lot of energy to spare. Looking back to Haru with another smile on her face and then looked up and down the streets, "Well.. Once again, I don't know what to do. That did pass a little bit of time for me, but I can't say I am wanting to do that again..." She closed her eyes and did her best to sense whether anything was near or not, and fortunately couldn't sense anything. "Well... Do you sense anything out there? I'm not exactly the best at it. Usually I only sense them if they're pretty close..." A quick change of subject, obviously. Kimiko's mind moved at a mile a minute at all times, so it was normal for her. She blinked a few times, staring at him as she waited for his answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum