Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE-

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff. Azure could be seen bringing his nose to the air, the succulent smells of any type of food you could think of. Stand after stand, Azure moved quickly, smelling each and every dish possible. It was a sunny afternoon so far, the crowd starting to grow in size at the normal one pm lunch rush. Azure wasn't here alone.. Ikarumi Tokiha of the Yayjuu was with him. He was dragging her along, doing nothing but being dragged along. Azure was smiling, holding the girl's hand as he moved from one stand to the next. A single stand truly interested the boy though, it was that of a Sukiyaki stand, his favorite dish.

He dragged her towards it as fast as his body would allow him. ”Come on! I'm going to show you something I've always loved, even when I was a child I loved it.” Azure was estatic, moving freely with the woman as if it was second nature. Sure, they had no real.. 'Intamacy' at the moment, but Azure still felt some need to be with her at times. Reaching the stand, he smiled, licking his lips as he stared forward at a large saucer. This saucer contained thinly sliced beef, tofu, negi, chinese cabbage and shungiku, along with some mushrooms which could be catagorized as shiitake and enokitake. Another main part of the dish were Jelly-Noodles, konnyaku corm such as ito konnyaku or shirataki noodles were usually used for such a dish, but Azure couldn't be specific on this type of noodle.

Fingers flew foward as Azure handed the man that stood at the front of the stand 2000 yen, grabbing to large bowls of Sukiyaki for himself and Ikarumi. He turned to her, only now noticing how... amazing she looked at the time. Ikarumi had dark, purple eyes. One could say they were the color of Lavender even. Her shirt was dark pink with two hearts centered in the front of it. One heart overlapped the other, Pink over Green. The shirt was casual, yet, it brung out her curves greatly. She had slender arms, not too skinny, yet they consisted of no actual fat. He smiled again, reaching the woman as he looked at her. She was blushing, something Azure hadn't expected from someone of her status. She had orange hair, a lighter shade moving to a darker shade as it went down its length. There was a single feature that Azure tried to not notice, yet he did. Her shirt showed a large amount of cleavage, something that Azure truly did enjoy with the woman. He moved his right arm forward, handing her a bowl of Sukiyaki and chopsticks, speaking softly.

”Here's lunch, Co-Hea- I mean, Ikarumi.”

BASE Coding By: [THEFROST]

Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- FXpoQxJ
Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty Re: Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE-

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 am
Following the young man known as Azure Iramasha to a Sukiyaki stand, one of the Yayjuu co-heads, Ikarumi, found herself enjoying the aroma of the food that emanated from the saucer. She wasn’t pleased only by the smell. Rather, the hospitable attitude of Azure was what brought her more joy.

It had been a long time since anyone had treated her with such care, excluding Shadin or Havoc, whom she saw as family. Kind and genuine as he was, Ikarumi could not help but to except his offer to a lunch date. There was something about his aura that exuded gentility, and there was nothing, nearly nothing, to indicate that he had any ill-will. In other words, he was a sweet man. His company was always so welcoming to be in, and Ikarumi had soon found herself enjoying any time she spent with the young Iramasha. Where before, the girl spent days in indolent boredom, wondering when that certain someone would once again come along—now she was beaming.

Well, she couldn’t quite call him that, yet. They weren’t close enough in her eyes, and Ikarumi wanted to spend more days like this, rather than rushing into a relationship. “Arigato, Azure-kun, but you don’t have to add co-head too my name. Just call me Ikarumi. “Ikarumi smiled, staring down at the wonderful meal gracing her nostrils with its tempting aroma. The mouthwatering meal smelled excellent, and looked amazingly delicious. Grabbing a set of chopsticks, Ikarumi said her grace before indulging in her bowl of Sukiyaki. Pleased by the first bite, Ikarumi smiled and stared at Azure, praising him on his choice for lunch. “Mmm, mmm, this is wonderful! I can see why you use to love it as a child! It’s been such a long time since I’ve tasted Sukiyaki. “
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- Empty Re: Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE-

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 am

"Y-Yeah, I know Ikarumi." The male smiled, shifting his body as he allowed himself to think. He was alone, with a woman. This woman was Ikarumi Tokiha, and hew knew her well. They were co-workers, her position actually being only one above his own. He understand their work relationship, but was there more? Azure coughed, letting his hands move from his Sukiyaki bowl to the back of his head, rubbing his red hair softly. "Yeah... Sukiyaki is truly amazing. Ever since I was a kid.. It's been my favorite dish. And.. If you want, I can show you a neat trick." He smiled once more, letting his right hand place the bowl down on the sukiyaki stand's counter, wrapping her arms around Ikarumi's as he guided her movements. "Now, this is a trick that I picked up when I had eaten sukiyaki my entire childhood. What you do is.." With saying this, he allowed his body to move rhythmically alongside Ikarumi's. Azure moved her arms forward, picking up a small amount of Sukiyaki using her chopsticks as he smiled. The trick was to twirl the noodles that had been grabbed by the wood and compact it. While compacting it, you catch small amounts of the meat and vegtables in the middle of the tightened ball.

This was called a Sukiyaki Special, by Azure at least. It allowed for you to capture a great amount of the ingredients without eating too much in a single bite. He loved to do it due to the soft sound that the noodles mad during the twirling. Azure moved Ikarumi's arm to her mouth as he blew on the noodles, cooling them off so she could eat them. Releasing her arms, he slid back to his own bowl, repeating the process. "Now, this is the sorta thing I did with my older brother Koichi when we were kids, he always loved to hang out with me. Because of that, I've grown fond of him, and even trust him to the extent where he'd risk his life for me." He cocked his head, looking at Ikarumi as he spoke once more. "Ikarumi.. You've enver said anything about your family, how did they treat you? I grew up with only one person really... There for me. That was Koichi. My father was always so indifferent about me when it came to talking, and most of my other half brother's hated me. So... I was lonely, I guess." He smiled, waiting for a respond from her.

Although he did disclose all of this.. He was worried about how she'd see him now. Was he weird for having such a horrible childhood? Was he asking her too many personal questions? Azure really couldn't do anything at this point. He took a single bite of Sukiyaki as he stared forward. Ikarumi was beautiful, and he didn't want to screw this up. Azure didn't know if it could be screwed up so easily, but he still knew of the possibility.

BASE Coding By: [THEFROST]

Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- FXpoQxJ
Lunch With The Beautiful Co-Head -PRIVATE- 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum