Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Left_bar_bleue59000/99999ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty ikebukuro Graphic Shop.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 am

“The moon, it’s pretty, even with the harsh climate, the eternal sands have a purpose don’t they? It’s certainly because of the inhabitance here that we have been able to make it this far , It doesn’t matter though. . .many of these people have helped us greatly, but hardships have been endured haven’t they? I guess that means that , in these sands only the strong have survived hardship and chaos; but does it matter does it honestly matter that everything has become this way; in a way it does because apparently some scoundrels don’t even know who I am . . . This is sad.. “

Came Inami’s femine voice, surrounding her was a horde of hollows that spanned from horizon to horizon, it wasn’t that she cared anymore but it was amusing that everything was happening so fast. Apparently hollows liked to bite the hand that fed them, truly it was a sad fact of fate but; it was none the less amusing enough that she had given out a little giggle. Her body glowing as she had raised her hand implementing some on the spot demon magic. Basically even though it was many miles around her she had applied through her dark energy and Zao Ka, a centralized pull one that dragged every last hollow into her location while she had raised her hand slowly around her strings dined on her blood for a moment. As soon hungry mouths had formed from the sands itself blood expanding outwards and quite literally causing for the hollows in a endless spray of blood to become devoured in mere seconds ripped to shreds and then sucked inwards like a straw as she slowly had licked her lips.

As the battle field was left barren blood was vomited out from the mouths as they writhed this blood sprayed everywhere, caking the Asthavon in blood solidly caking her in the blood of thousands of hollows which had just been massacred for the offense of trying to harm an infanta. Which was why as she slowly had brought her hands together she stared at the blood which now had stained her clothing, It was that action which should have brought a frown to Inami’s face that caused her to grin slowly , raising her left palm to her mouth deliberately taking a slow and drawn out stroke of her pink tongue across the bloody surface. Cleaning it of blood while she had slowly looked up and exhaled laying back on a couch which had been erected solely out of the threads which had been left over from the massacre she had just partaken in, her hand slowly reaching towards the moon, hair hiding her wicked emerald eyes, as she murmured slowly.

“..Why do I have to feast on such horrid blood. The blood of commoners is certainly disgusting to behold even in the best of moments, it can make you sick it makes me sick and I’m sorry for feeding you such disgusting blood, its horrifying that I did something as vulgar as feeding you precious threads the blood of commoners. So please don’t worry next time I will feed you even better blood, blood which will make you shiver from how yummy it is. This is just the beginning I feel , I feel like the world which was gone for so long is finally rotating again , soon it will be time to actually get back into the swing of things. . Ugh . . Having to deal with men again, that will be truly something I regret doing entirely.. .”

Inami had mumbled these words her fine white skin luminous against the backlight of the moon. While her eyes slowly gazed lazily across the vast blood stained sands she had only then frowned slightly her hand opening up as she had slowly let out a hearty sigh thoughts racing through her mind. . like. . ‘ Why is it that everything has to be so boring, I am honest with myself I’m not satisfied with the world at large. It’s a dreadfully boring place which is full of ungrateful people which are fighting with faux idea’s like good and evil. If I could, I would probably just end it, but I feel compelled to let this continue. I feel something good may come from it, so I guess I will wait and see what happens. . . It isn’t like I have anything better to do. ‘ Was along the lines of what she was thinking while she had slowly raised a manicured finger to her lips, biting softly down on it while she was lost undoubtedly in her own musings. Her eyes closed for the moment as her thoughts seemed to continue to be flowing through her mind at undoubtedly warp speed. However the thoughts themselves seemed to lead to what she was about to say.

“It’s a bore that after a while this world becomes so easy to read. . I Don’t know how my sisters are able to keep up with it all. I certainly have become tired of it. . . This endless life if there is nothing that can spark my interest. I have my work it keeps me busy but , its true living with this mask I erected this Faux mask of indifference . . . Was it born out of my boredom for this world, or was it something else which gave me this feeling that nothing honestly matters. . it doesn’t really matter. I am alive and that’s how it is I guess , just man it’s so boring. Nothing changes but, here I still am, talking to myself like some idiot . . .I mean is there anyone out there that honestly is worth the time to actually get to know . . . I wonder if this is how god feels, looking down at all his miserable creations distraught by unintended flaws in the form of concepts like good or bad. “

Inami had let out a soft exhale as she had slowly let out a soft smile, the faux mask she often wore was not hiding on her face tonight, instead it merely seemed to be her own emotions which never existed. The slight madness in her actions it was unmistakable but in the crimson moonlit night it was hard to understand what was going on probably, as she had slowly opened her eyes and brought the blood together all that retched puked up blood seemed to vibrate and form into what seemed like a small ball, which had elusively vanished in the light of the moon, her own eyes having tinged slightly all the energy wasn’t primarily exuded outwards no, the frightening part was as her eyes glanced up at the moon that the blood was decaying, the sands themselves seemed to be cleaning themselves off. It was from this rot that she was grinning and laughing. Slowly energy didn’t seem to amass but it was dissipating as she had slowly spread her hands out energy was binding itself inwards the soul count was roughly 300 out of the thousands of hollows which had been destroyed.

From there she used an effect of her own dark threads the ground itself seemed to wander outwards while energy was expressed in the most interesting way. It had become warped and energized by the very souls that used to drive them. Feeding on her own blood the behemoth that came to light almost seemed to act on instinct alone. A large brute which formed from that mass of souls threads weaving it together the soul itself seemed to warp and contort the imbedded corruption of the threads naturally binding the original will and functions under a stiff and firmer hand. It was a minor animation but what it did was by weaving the soul back into a makeshift body allowed for it at least to become a kind of puppet which had just eventually dissipated into the wind given the building material she had to work with had been sub-standard at best, it had been weak and rather annoying to deal with, however because of it she had ultimately been able to work on what could be called her “Technique” letting a soft whistling breath escape from her lips she had just shaken her head and sat down softly, waiting to see if anything interesting was going to come.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Code:

[b]Picture link:[/b]
[B]Color Theme:[/b]
[b]Reason you want a template: [/b] (Note this is applicable its just to help me with your tastes)

Templates are free but i will do them at my own pace, i tend to show dilligence in them though so fret not , if i take one on chances are it will be done within afew days at the most, or if it takes awhile then either i'm not feeling well, run out of muse or something else Yada Yada. Enjoy

Last edited by Shizuo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

ikebukuro Graphic Shop. LzZCuy7
ikebukuro Graphic Shop. BtXe12b
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Left_bar_bleue74095/100000ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty Re: ikebukuro Graphic Shop.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:06 pm
Picture link: Not a template, just a bar design
Color Theme: #680000 (maroon) and brighter or black and white
Reason you want a bar design: my own aren't as good as yours

char for: Sakusei Sozoshin

Existing template of character: X

ikebukuro Graphic Shop. 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Left_bar_bleue59000/99999ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Here you go, its plain but i hope it does the job.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Left_bar_bleue74095/100000ikebukuro Graphic Shop. Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm
It certainly does get the job done~ Thankss

If you wouldn't mind, I'll probably be asking for bar designs a lot more often from you every now and then

ikebukuro Graphic Shop. 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 pm
you linked me to the app buddy, i need an actual picture link m8

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum