Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Vanity and Pain.

While his sister had the advantage of not limiting how much she could spam her bullets and weapons, Kakeru had the innate advantage of disappearing at high rates of speed, but granted that he couldn't perfectly dodge everything was a truth, but he getting those few cuts filled with that deep seated cold would cause pain to her as well as him taking a few slices of his own would hurt, but he could push on for now. There was something that he was hiding back still, but he wouldn't use it yet. While that true she could shoot tens of thousands of bullets and they were easily draining each others energy like there was no tomorrow, she didn't realize that their hearts synchronization was coming to a focal point, that point was where they could just hide in each others reitasu. The sickening facts were that they were awakening shit in Kakeru faster than either one of them could imagine. He didn't just realize it as she thought, he had been remembering as it it was a live stream remembering the dual pistols that he'd always called Bolverk, and not Cyreth and Sylreth her actual gun names. Which was nuts to him that her weapons had such power in this early game, and yet he was bleeding oh yes he was. The blood from his right shoulder trickled down his clothes as he closed his eyes for a moment as he began to hide within the trees like her as he'd catch his breath for a moment.

So once the bullets started flying, he moved at top speed them dropping after images of himself as the bullets most of them splattered and torn into the forms as a few strays that hit his shoulder a back as he got out of that AoE for the time being as he began to plan shit out. His heart began to beat faster as his eyes closed for a moment. If he stepped back once, he'd die, am I going to die? he thought to himself as his eyes remained shut in that moment of serenity as his power became real to him. In that darkness his heart began to shine and then the thing within him, That Power of Order, that became real to him. That truth began as his mind remembered the true power that it could hold besides rejecting phenomena was the absolute will it bestowed someone in dangerous situations to hold true to their intentions and show their paths true. He was fighting Kethel in the wrong way and that was the truth. When he was leaving and he had fought Kethel she was wondering on his thoughts and his response was this Give up? You have got to be joking. I've already given up on life... on the world. But I've decided to cast aside apathy and fight... not only against this so-called "order," but against the world! Kehteldrein if you insist on preserving this travesty you call order, then from now on, you are my enemy! I am the cold steel... the blade that will restore balance to this world! He couldn't deny that fact, and now his response to that past truth became real soon. His eyes opened then the reality being awoke within his heart and mind now finishing the last part of his sentence in a loud declaration of his intent. "Give up? Hell no, I am the cold steel... the blade that will restore balance to this world! I will wake you up sister! You may be able to throw all of those weapons at me, but you're hiding from yourself!"

He loved his family and that was the truth. He'd sheath his blade for that moment as he'd remember something that he'd jokingly say, that he would be the knight of the azure flames, but that was a joke, he was the knight of the Praetorian division, the head of it. He began to think out rationally what he could do once he had established his dominance over the power of order and his now controlled weapon Yukianesa. That will of Abs0lution well It would be necessary, Kakeru had limits in terms of spamming millions of bullets, his annoyance was waning down into nothing. He was calmed down completely. As forgetting about that ice wasn't the most damning issue, he forgot that over time it'd errode a bit of life, and for that one second he had face palmed. How did he get away from all of those bullets? Originally he used his warp like movements to get away, but even though he got nicked a bit, they weren't the sticky kind hopefully but it did hurt. He had a right mind to stop it, but it looked like his sister wasn't, so he'd have to continue in fighting her until she ran out of energy or they nearly killed each other again, and that one was looking more and more likely. This was now a game of cat and mouse, and they were deciding who was cat and who was the mouse, well this was more than likely more of Cat versus Cat. He'd begin to generate something around the series of trees he was hiding behind thick layers of ice filled with Kinetic energy to reinforce the layers of ice that were behind them as the area's cold levels would show the rapid decay of trees around the area. 'Shit... If I keep this up I will end up killing the life in the forest, but I gotta keep fighting stronger, I will have to just destroy it all.'

For that one moment in time the cold in the area seemed to increase into a shocking level then return to normal when he thought about the words he wanted to say, but wouldn't.

''Semete mo tamuketa... Kore wa boku no kotae ga!''

Photobucket

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh? He was moving fast, she would grant him that. But now the field was to her advantage. As much as he used ice.. she had a rope line. A sort of dangerous connection : the more he dodged the bullets, the more he would slow. Why? Because of her stick bullets of course : they made goop. Solid, not really freezable goop. And it was perfect, because he hadn't considered that it would surround him. So the only way to get to her last known location was through that wall of goop : the floor was littered with it, and the long clearing was empty of trees to jump that distance. She was feeling something : a call deep in her mind, as she walked out, stepping into plain view. She knew he would be watching : and she knew he would probably go for how open she was. There was a surge of strength, as she heard it. The screaming -

voices.
Kill.
Murder.
Destroy.

They were
broken
dancing
aching
wanting

inside of her ears.
Destroy him.
Kill him.
Murder him.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.
Eradicate.

- With a sudden breath, she hissed in it. Her guns, Sylreth and Cyreth, were shaking. And without warning, she closed her eyes. ''Archer.'' she simply spoke, as light fluttered around her. It was a spark of change : and she might be vulnerable those two seconds it took. But she was done : the blue cap on her head, the short dress with the ties. It was almost as if she was twin to Kakeru : that's how similar she looked. And her eyes were no longer her purple color : they were a blazing green, like the forest. She let out a soothing breath, as her body relaxed. And she knew something was different : this form was her Zenou. And she had never had it before : the form itself had a sort of knowledge how to fight and move already. The girl let out a breath, and just let herself fade into the form.

''Come get me, Kakeru!'' she let out, spotting blood on the ground. Her eyes were good : they moved to different focuses and views. He was hurt and she could use that to her advantage. Letting her body stagger, she looked weak : as if it the transformation had taken a lot out of her. Last time they fought, she had never brought out her Knight Classes against him : so this was an unknown field, as her guns were trembling. They felt strange.. but yet similar. It was a crossing thought. But she was ready to fight, as her body let out another breath. This tension was amazing.. but she was ready to fight.

[Archer Form engaged!
Corruption - 5%!]

Photobucket

Last edited by Aivee on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Did she think she was going to rise Kakeru out of his calmed out state, no she didn't but the new form he'd not expect that especially since she could of guessed that state of calm was a Power of Order influence that only someone knew him intimately enough knew that change. She stood there, but he wasn't that stupid to run into her plans like that there was one way around the situation. Sure in that area the Ice was a goop for her sticky bullets, but she forgot one little tidbit he controlled his ice and she didn't. So it could of been sticky if he left the ice up which he wouldn't as it'd shatter and disappear nulling her little making everything sticky around Kakeru. Yeah he was hurt a bit, he wasn't completely lost though which caused him to watch her spit up blood. It had taken something out of her, but how much he didn't know how much that was but that was okay for now he was showing his control. He smiled at her as she had changed forms as more information flooded his head more as his focus didn't seem to wane in the fact of how strong they were. He smiled at Kethel like she didn't know what was coming, Well she couldn't of known. Kakeru was just getting started and yet she thought the few bullets that hit him was going to stop him?

Being the master of his ice and using it to his advantage, that was the least of her problems, the second problem she had forgotten, he was like an unwritten book in terms of potential, and she was thinking she had seen this song and dance. She hadn't just yet. He smiled a bit more as he coughed a bit of blood on his own right. "Haha... This is getting a bit dangerous eh' Nee-chan. We should try to calm down, but it looks like it's going to get worse isn't it eh?" He seemed too calm as he glared a bit at her making them about 12 meters away. As he set his blade into the earthly soil of the Suigiura lands as he looked at her smiling a bit the range of this tech as is was about 50 meters in any direction from him She'd be encased in ice, and he showed that intent of restraint, but at the same time using kinetic energy and such to help reinforce the weaker parts of the ice as his eyes showed that truth showing Power of Order. As he had been fighting his own feelings, and he knew that if they didn't stop this well it'd be destroyed, but their hearts and feelings and origins were screaming to kill each other like it was destiny to keep on killing each other almost like across timelines they were killing each other. That violent nature pushed their feelings to this point.

Nee-chan this is a strong tech I use, but know this... I want this to end, because we'll end nearly dying again, try to get control of yourself!" He was so frustrated, but he knew that hopefully reason would help her. As the ice formed around her like a trap sprung she'd know a few things it was much stronger than normal, two it was much colder in that enclosed space than the outside, and finally that Kakeru had complete control over the ice and the life skill that the ice was threatening to steal her of. Kakeru's eyes showed the intent to calm her down, but he knew that it was unlikely. The facts were they were prolly too far gone to resolve this peacefully, but he held that hope that he could calm it down, but again that was unlikely since they were more than likely were going to need divine intervention at this point.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kethel had just gave a half-smile. The reality was, this form seemed weak. Soft and yielding, she was a weak girl. Her usual impressive cleavage was gone : that's when one realized just how frail she could be. Her fingers touched the guns, as she let in a deep breath : echoes of things fluttered her mind, dancing, playing. She closed her eyes, even as Kakeru wanted to calm her down.

Calm her down?

Who

did

he

think

he

was?

The voices whispered, as she just lifted her head, a word fluttering. She could feel a stage, but her eyes narrowed. Kethel knew he was the master of ice : and her stepping out like that made her a target. But there was that confidence, that spark of knowing something : she was against Power of Order. There was a tight thrill inside of her, dancing, spinning into her fingers. Into her very being : something was being drawn out by him, and her own body felt it. She was light : as a feather, as the wind itself, a breeze that no one could catch. The sister of the wind : a hawk on a breeze. She could feel it, the ice in her said, nipping and biting : but it was easily pushed away, her body jumping into the air. The weirdest part was that she seemed to float, as she twisted. Something was slipping into her, as she let out a breath. Without warning, her guns went off.

Several bullets shot towards Kakeru, but more importantly the ice that was trying to encase her. And with barely a touch, she was zipping : this class had great agility. It was surprising, but she liked it : the sense of speed, the sudden bursting through the entire area. She felt she could even catch Kakeru and his Tachyons : it was a beautiful, glorious feeling. The bullets hit something, and then, once again, a rain of bullets showered the field. A glorious rain, as Kethel felt the heat of battle race across her veins, more and more. It was a singing dance : it was beautiful, and she was moving with a speed that would probably surprise him. She wanted to see him squeal : and the ice biting in her side was annoying. She would have to get rid of it : even if she had to cut it out, as Kethel's eyes were dead serious. However, the bullets seemed to be different : they actually moved and followed Kakeru should he move, almost like a moving wheel of bullet spam. She loved it.

She was going to smash him.

[Archer Form active
Corruption - 5%!]

Photobucket

Last edited by Aivee on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru staring at his sister as she made her attack now well known. The problem with her bounding up? Well The capping of the dungeon around her would limit her movement, and that cold, if she cut it out would cause more pain than she could imagine in this point. His Calm focus upon being able to see those damn bullets flying as he thought this out smirking a bit as he realized what he could do, and yes this was going to fuck up a lot of the plans that little miss bullet spam had in mind. Sure she could assume that Kakeru was going to fully use Rengoku Hyoya on her? No that wasn't the point it was for this moment in time pairing the tachyons with Kokuujin: Yukikaze, he'd do something amazing. The bullets would disappear from him as he smirked a bit more. "Did you think I would fall for that trick again Kethel-nee? Stop trying to kill me... This won't end in your favor. I will incompacitate you if I have to, so that you will chill the fuck out... We're destroying this forest and such at this rate, what are you thinking going all out like that? He said angrily as he focused on her and the continuation. The Instant block from Kokuujin Yukikaze would stop the bullets in place the tachyon warping them would remove the bullets from the area and prolly null their tracking.

DId you honestly think...
That I would just allow you to over take me?
Did you think I'm really that weak Kethel?
Are you sure you even know what's going on anymore?
I will show you this so called Order I have...
I will defeat you now.

Finally the counter was completed with capping his blade instead of him quick drawing through her. He was getting sick of her trying to kill them and upset the order as his eyes narrowed and became a bit colder with that bright green look in them. ''Semete mo tamuketa... Kore wa boku no kotae ga! Kethel-Nee! Boku-wa Owari buringā!'' He said with a focus that couldn't of been broken. He seemed like that man who knew what he was fighting for now. As he took a breath knowing the seriousness of their limits. He noticed that both of them were moving so fast that Kethel would have to adjust to it, seeing that her reactions were giving off that this is new feel. Kakeru's feelings were strong, and she could notice that even he wasn't having fun anymore, although she was having a blast, but this was too dangerous for them they could and probably awakening something so deep and dark within their hearts that it was obvious now that what would happen. They would need to be stopped one way or another. Kakeru knew it from the start, they couldn't stop this fight when they started it, and trying to stop it now was a useless gesture for him to do as he prepared himself to continue fighting.

His eyes closed for a moment then opened as he took a breath. "Fine Kethel nee-chan, you will regret this assault against me. He began to generate something as his movements began to show that he was starting to blur and disappear from her sight. What was he about to bring upon her, what did he mean by You'll regret this assault against me? There were so many unanswered questions as he focused on her and well the cold air that was creating something in the wings. Who knew what it would be. As his ice began to take shape in an unknown locale of the forest that was about to probably be destroyed once again. He smirked a bit showing the love of battle just as much as her. She couldn't of fathomed what he was thinking of as he plotted things gently against her. She couldn't of imagined what he had in store, and yet that's what made it so fun the anticipation would be positively stifling at this rate. His heart beat began to rapidly pick up as his breath matched a bit of raggedness from the sheer excitement/worry of what was going to happen with her response as his heart began to flutter a bit in fear of her response to his declaration of order.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another flare. She wasn't going to lie down and take it. She never would. She would not be

caught.

Her face suddenly dropped, as there was a brace of pain. Landing, she knew she was caught : but for that horrible moment, a true spark of fear crossed her face. Cold. It was so bloody cold : she remembered the feel of the frost that day. Her pupils narrowed, as her nostrils flared, a hissed breath escaping her. She let herself fall to her knees, even as her limbs shook. What was this.. feeling? It was spawning in the pit of her stomach, flowing outwards, everywhere. It was swallowing, as she felt her heart race, beating against her chest. Her head tilted up to the sky, even as she felt a tear slip through. Almost so tempting, to just wallow, and lie in the ice. Her drop from the air had been sudden : and even more surprising was the fact she had landed right in the ice cage he was planning. But he controlled it fully : it could easily come out and spear her, even as for these moments, Kethel was lost. A leaf in the storm, tossed this way and that. It was strange, as she felt the wave surge, higher and higher. Some how, something was carrying her. And it was all directed at Kakeru.

''.. Hahahaha...''

It was quiet. Who was laughing so quietly? It bothered Kethel, since it sounded unnatural. It was hurting her ears : she wanted that unnatural sound to stop. Her hands went to her head, as the laugh became screeching, screaming, higher and higher. Echoing, scary. It was screeching, screaming against her ears, as the blonde then felt something strange. A sort of weird displacement. Her vision bled red. She.. what was she doing? Why was she here? Questions, needless, answered by a soft, sweet voice. A beautiful voice, of a figure so dark she couldn't see. Closing her eyes, Kethel just felt herself sway a bit. Words, words meant nothing, she realized. Something was odd.

What was this feeling?
That lived inside of me?
It's strange. I'm scared.
I'm truly scared.

Then don't be afraid.
Face and fight.
Kill.
Destroy.
Eradicate.

And thus, a mind was made up, even as the ice was slowly, almost hesitantly surrounding her. A beafic smile : and the guns rose. The ice was resillient, maybe, but Kethel was more then that. Squeezing shots, her bullets moved out in a circle of spamming rain : moving across the battlefield, chipping the ice to floating shards. But was that truly all? Almost with a radiant smile, it wasn't : in the air, it became apparent. Floating blades : if not the entirety of the clearing was surrounded by them. The thousands of bullets and then thousands of blades. And in the way, two blondes. However, something was strange : Kethel's eyes were flickering red. The feel of her energy was threatening. There was this sense of imminent danger : a danger so primal that even the wind seemed to stop, briefly.

''Ka.. ke.. ru..'' spoke her voice, distorted with a sort of white noise. ''Su.. mi...ma.. sen.'' that voice spoke, even as the blades turned inwards. There was a sudden realization : not only was each blade strange, but they were different, divided into two groups. One was the blade that Kethel held, and the second.. a similar one to his own. The guns were pointed at him. It was basically a last call to surrender : that was the clear hesitance marked in the girl's broken voice.

'Don't make me shoot Kakeru! Just give up, please, no more! No more!' cried the mind, the voice within. It screamed and beg. But it's pleas were locked behind cold lips. A cold that permeated from her frame : but no longer a cold that Kakeru could control, he would find to his surprise. Because corruption eradicated what was already there.. so the cold in her belonged to it. And thus.. that cold would become her weapon in a way.

Dark, dank.. corruption. Leeking.

'RUN KAKERU!'

[Archer Form active
Corruption - 8%!]

Photobucket
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru smirked as he snapped his fingers as the air, if it wasn't cold began to whip around more and more as his eyes closed as the ice blades she had would end up being more and more decaying, as the magic of his and her ice were resonating seriously. This was shown when he smiled and pointed all of her numerous Ice blades, The ones of Yukianesa/Ice swords.) Secondly, the thing was that His ice was nulling shit. He would break the swords down into their nothing state effectively cutting half of the weapons against him down as his eyes showed that necessary order coming through him. He took a breath as the ice he created would suddenly appear all around him numerous amounts that would be considered to that of Kethel spamming these weapons before him as they were all like the swords before as he had a smirk with it as the air was beautifully cold and the violence was perfect Each second that he breathed in the cold air the better he felt about the battle keeping up as well. His eyes closed for a second as he was discussing things within himself as the torrent of emotions were washing through his mind and heart.

Idiot, Idiot, Idiot, no matter how much you spam...
I am still stronger, your heart is confused, and yet you show weakness...
You will regret this threat. I am the Cold Steel, the blade that will restore balance to the world...
This balance and Order must be preserved and you're going to ruin it...
Gomen-nasai (I'm sorry.) Semete mo tamuketa... Kore wa boku no kotae ga!
(This... is the least I can do for you. Here is my answer!)

Sister I'm sorry I wasn't ever good enough for you...
I will remedy your pain. I can't run away anymore from this truth,
I love you, but I have to defeat you now, I can't let you destroy me.
This is my fine truth Ketheldrein, my older sister whom I love. I will defeat you here and now... That's my only creed.

This is your test, you must of been understanding for it....
I'm what you are in essence I'm your true form. Don't worry I've been always there...
You must awaken your power soon, but don't worry You'll show your strength hehe...
I'm what you'll become, so embrace the Order around you and force it like the truth.

Screaming through his mind was order and he began to shake a bit as he seen the corruption around him. It was pitiful and it was becoming a problem. "Kethel-nee... you've become corrupted and calloused to the truth and I must wake you up on it. I'm sorry that you're so lost.. I'll be your light... I'll be this family's light... For no longer you'll have to worry about what to do.. I'll be the one that will restore order to this family... You will see... I'm sorry you're so corrupted it's leaking out of you...I will defeat you now to save you..." He said that so tearfully but his eyes focused hard on her as his body began to shake lightly from the truth he was spinning here. As he was ready if her blades moved in his would slash and null it. It was a moot point now. They were both probably in a locked state of battle between brother and sister and that truth they had together, it was something that only someone could see deep inside of his heart. Someone like Kethel could see that he really loved them and that's why he kept on fighting farther to show that not only that he can kill, but he can also bring a situation to a near null situation. This was the power of Kakeru, bringing order back to the situation at hand even if it meant giving it all for her.

''Stay the path and I will guide you home. To a city built on lights and built on stone. Conflict will arise but the faithful will survive. And I will be, I will be your home when you're alone. I'll be what you need I'll be your home.'' -The Word Alive.-

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More.

More.

There wasn't enough.

There needed to be more.

The eyes narrowed, dark and dangerous.

No begining no end. Simply nothing.

A void.

Eradicate.

Even as his ice destroyed a blade, another two took it's place. A futile cycle : Kethel had learned how to use her energy to a level that might even scare quite a few. And there was more power thumping through her veins : a tidal wave that was hoarse and strong, flowing like a truth in her. In her eyes, a red gleam flickered, dancing like her blood. Her blood was running down her side, even as a strange grin touched her face. It was almost unusual, and there was a sense of abandonment, as the girl watched him with those flickering eyes. The red pulse twitched, and flickered. Flowing back and forth, a flickering hope? Was it a final light, that hid in her gaze, the true hints of a girl beyond? The only things now were the wavering of blades, and the increasing cold. Her breath showed as white mist, dancing in the air. It was a wavering pulse, a quivering feeling. It raced and wriggled in her blood, like a live wire : it was exciting, even as each breath Kethel took, her body tingled.

Slowly, the red blood, twinged with ice stopped. Melted and flowing, slowly, it was gone. The ice was out of Kethel's system as her lips were twinged with that smirk of hers. The things he showed : love, hope, light. None of them mattered in this moment : they were facing something purely destructive and evil, something that would never rest. Something so unruly and without order that he would always, and always fight against it. It was a fact : their origins were opposing and thus when they fought, it was always to the death. Slowly, Kethel's flickering eyes rested onto Kakeru, the standstill in between the two like a wave. The first move either one would make would start an endless battle, as her hand reached up, taking off the beret that kept her hair in place.

Free, her strands flower out, beautiful honey in the reflections of the sun tinted ice. One could not deny her beauty : soft skin, and a beautiful bone structure. Her outfit was a bit revealing, leaving her legs bare apart from the long stockings. Her back was bare, and she looked like a gentle warrior. But there was a true darkness cloying, and hanging around her, warping anything near her. As he froze the ice around her, this energy seeped into it, changing it : taking it out of Kakeru's control within moments. Soon, it was two sides : his own, with that life stealing ice, and hers, with the corrupted version. It was a standing wait. Which one of them would break first?

That was a question Kethel knew was going to be answered soon. The flickering red of her eyes were eerie, dangerous, as that smile spread on her lips. ''Kakeru.'' that static filled voice called again. It was distorted and strange, as if something was trying to eat Kethel's very being. It was strange, but yet, it would never lie. ''I have only becomed closed to your truth : I have my own truth other then what you percieve to be right.'' she said, her distorted voice tinted with tones of arrogance. It was strange, as Kethel normally displayed no arrogance, particularly against Kakeru. This was beyond their memories : Kethel knew that. But there was something more, as she reached out a hand, moving it softly. ''It's all right Kakeru, I feel fine. I am fine : I can see everything for what it truly is.'' she started, that voice distorted and dancing in the air, like a disease.

The hand out slowly uncurled it's fingers, as the corrupted thing gave a smile. It was a gentle smile, and it was that smile that Kethel had always given Kakeru.

The smile.

She had always.

Given him.

That gentle kind.

Loving smile.

''Come to me Kakeru.'' she said softly. It was an invitation. ''Come closer to talk to me : hug me, hold me. Show me the truth with your words.'' she said, gently, loving. Such a strange tone, distorted by what seemed to be a screaming distance. But it was a gentle offer : to attempt to solve the battle without word. All he would have to do is come near her. It was a simple proposition, a easy to understand offer. But there was no reason to offer it now.. or was there? A last hoping attempt to break free? What would Kakeru make of it, she wondered. There was that darkness, and a sheer feeling of swallowing voids, but there was also that gentle smile, the loving smile and gaze behind the red flicking eyes. Those were not fake either.

Just what was truth and what was false? Ketheldrein herself had no idea, and simply offered what she knew best. And with a spark of hope, she hoped he would take it, so that she could embrace him once again. She really wanted to hug Kakeru, she realized : to feel his warmth against her, and with her. She really, really wanted it. It was almost too much to bear, as the tears of sheer sadness at the amount of need rolled out from her eyes, slipping down her cheeks and onto the ground. It was a desire so strong, that her emotions were crazy for it.. she just wanted to hug Kakeru.

Kakeru.

She just wanted.

Him.

[Archer Form active
Corruption - 9%!]
Photobucket
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Kakeru and Kethel Part 1. Reunion Battle. - Page 2 Empty Love...

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

The heart of Kakeru began to scream for his sister to wake up, but it looked like it wasn't going to happen. He wanted her to be happy to be fulfilled with happiness and for once it looked like it didn't with Him in overdrive, and her on the edge and yet she took off her beret with no recourse of what was to come. He couldn't tell what corruption she had or even if at all, but it was true she was a source of corruption and yet he didn't want her to suffer more and it looked peaceful for once that he could end this without them dying and yet that made him happy. He wanted this ending, but why did she? She was just arrogant and cold five seconds ago, had she gotten it out of her system and was returning to reality again that was the hope although his head began to hurt for a good minute as he looked completely focused on the outside, but on the inside? It was a red void plus the pain in there was overwhelming in some aspects, but in others? It was a simple joke of just pushing past it. As his eyes narrowed a bit his mind and his origin, you know the basic constitution of all Sugiura? Yeah it was going to have a long ass conversation with Kakeru about how naive he is in this situation.

"Are you completely fucking stupid? That's a ploy and you know that... How disappointing... You are Order bring order to her with with your power, you are my embodiment! You will do as you're fucking told! I am you! Deal with it! Because you're fucked because this my truth that you have to swallow you shallow piece of shit! Who do you think you are? God? You aren't shit with out me and so you have to do what I say because I am you and always will be you. That's your fine truth of the situation is that I'm truth no matter how much you want to deny it that's the truth. You're just a puppet in my game..Hmph."

"You know nothing of me Origin-san, if you want to try to hurt me then go ahead, I may be tied to order, but in this point my sister needs me, and you should know family always will need each other, and you're just an annoyance, if you don't like how I do this then fuck you, fuck your order fuck it all. I love my sister and I will protect her. You want my answer about dealing with it?! Fuck your control, I will save her with my love and your order will help. Do you fucking understand Order? You get this truth! Huh?! I am the master and you're the tool, and i will show my power over you and my love over her. She'll be happy again and I will be the brother that gave a damn for his sister. I'm the Cold Steel, the Blade that will Restore Balance to this World! You know this creed well you damn Origin! You will know who I am!

Kakeru took a breath as he spun away then towards her as a pair of thin and wispy angelic like wings appeared on his shoulders as he easily covered the distance as his order was within him protecting his heart and soul, but what he didn't know what was to come from that darkness of Kethel's that was serious about this. "Nee-chan... I'm coming for you, please be patient with me nee-chan... My words? I don't know if I can, but know this... I'm here.. Watashi wa mamoru Kethel-nee (I will protect you Big sister Kethel.) My heart hurts, Can you fix it nee-chan?.." He was so happy, but sad because of the truth was that he couldn't fix her, in fact their origins were always going to be pitted against each other and their blood would always boil over and cause chaos for their lives. That was their fine truth, that they were fighting for an enternity and they will always will have to battle. That was their final destination, or could they put themselves in a way that they could save their lives? It was something to see. As he reached his sister his arms opened a bit as he was ready to hug her and embrace the darkness that was calling for their lives once again. Kakeru's love for his sister, blinded his Judgment of Order

''Stay the path and I will guide you home. To a city built on lights and built on stone. Conflict will arise but the faithful will survive. And I will be, I will be your home when you're alone. I'll be what you need I'll be your home.'' -The Word Alive.-

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was strange, as the two seemed to deny their natures for but a bare moment. A truthfulness that united the two siblings : the pure and strong feelings of bonds. Love. It was simply the two, as Kakeru moved towards her, his embrace imminent. ''Kakeru.'' her voice was soft, loving. For a moment, it was back to all that time ago : where Kakeru had just felt himself be hurt for the first time, and he looked up to his caretaker, Kethel, back then a maid of the family. He wanted her to help fix his heart : and all she could do was hug him, and soothe him until it past. It was all Kethel could do : it was always what she could've done. Her arms softly, and slow winded around him, pulling his body close to hers. Feeling every single aspect, warmth. It was so beautiful, as her eyes closed, peacefully, gently. She was truly and surely at peace : she loved this feeling, and she wished Kakeru would stay here forever. A wish cast inside of her mind : it was truly something she desired. ''Kakeru..'' she muttered softly. A part of her understood : their origins would fight each other since Eradication was Chaos and that Order was Preservation. It was almost insane how in theory, they should've killed each other : but love was a strong bond. Love often blinded, as Kakeru had ignored his Order : and Kethel had ignored her Eradication. Holding him tighter, she felt something in her shake. She didn't want him to leave. Never.

''Don't leave me.''

her voice had muttered, quietly, softly. The tears shed from her eyes touched his shoulder : only in the face of total engulfment, did truth become a concrete reality. And that was a sad tale : Kethel felt her entire being shake. Feelings were overwhelming her from nowhere : assaulting. They had been caged, but now, Kethel had a weakness. She had kept her feelings centered in destruction, and kept her true heart from showing : but now, she was weak. The Sugiura had shown her true heart, and therefore, her origin leaped on it, sensing the weakening. The opening to become free : to hit that last percentage, in a too quickly accruing manner. After all, a strong bond produced strong feelings.. and such fed her Beast.

Denial. She didn't want him to leave.
Sadness. It was overwhelming at the thought of him leaving.
Anger. How dare he even think of leaving her!?
Vengeance. She would kill him for leaving.
Possession. He belonged to her dammit! She raised him!
Insanity.

Then make him like me.

Without warning, pain. In Kakeru's back, was a simple cross : it slipped through his clothes, under his skin. Into his body, right into his heart. ''I'll fix your heart Kakeru.'' she said, loving, gentle. The cross had been pure black, even as from Kethel's own uncovered back, darkness was seeping, forming into a pair of mirrored wings. Almost mocking, but the adoring love pouring out of that darkness was choking, overwhelming. It was something that belonged only to Kethel, as with a sort of derisive smile, she tipped his face to look at her, pulling away. The cross had probably left him paralyzed, as the sound of a snapping chain echoed in her mind. ''Stay with me forever, okay?'' she said, her lips softly grazing his, as that was all the cross needed. It blazed : and it raged. It was corruption : in a single moment, Kethel had introduced her origin into Kakeru. However, unnoticed by both, was the wispy wings that had furled around her hand, leaving a single cut across her palm, that healed. In a sense, they had traded a basis of Origins.

But yet, Kethel's was stronger since she had succumbed to it, however briefly. She smiled, beautifully, as she stepped back, her eyes a pure red now.

[Archer Form active
Corruption - 10%! Change to Corrupted Form Mailua next post!]
Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum