Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65150/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm
Is it possible for Shinigami to have different stages of shikai and bankai?

|Death is but the first step in life|

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 ZfrGue8

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm
Photobucket

Let's Get This Shit Rolling

UHCM

Alright, I think we've just about settled everything that occurred in that thread already. You've posted, we had Zero make the changes and now we're moving the thread along. So, as far as I am concerned, this matter has been dealt with and hopefully it won't happen again.

Ulqui

Hm, I believe they possibly could handle that. I'd probably ask Dai what is going on with that, and if he gives the go ahead, I'd say you all can probably begin to manage that for the Gotei 13.

RedNeckHexx

You realize you should be posting the changes you've made IN THE APP, correct? It's not up to staff to always really find these issues. So, in light of that, please make a post there in the future in order to inform others it's ready to be reviewed. However, I will get around to checking it later on in the night.

Lastly, I don't even think I can bother to read the rest of that history. Giving life to the Earth? I think we already have that covered and it shouldn't be tempered with. I'll have to be assed to read the rest in the app, but I'm denying that and those omniscient powers for that character as their limited to a few people.

DireNeed

It is possible for Shikai's to have different modes, and possibly stages. However, when it comes to Bankai? Their Final Stage is usually reserved for 0-3 and 0-2's and will be added in the Shinigami General. Not only that, but in the near future, we may be adding their Final Bankai Stage in the Shinigami template in order to clarify more on this; as it is on par with the Vizard's Res State when it comes to these third transformations that we have on the site.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mgp193I4f01rf785do1_500

Herro Frostbite, here's just Aivee's little need for the Frost's touch atm!
Kanama Iramasha
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8488-iramasha-kanama-wip
-- I need to know how old he is in comparison to Kin. Like is he an older brother, younger? Etc.
-- I also need to know if you had any thing specific you wanted in the history concerning him and Kin, apart that at sometime, Kanama sided with Kin instead of the clan and got sent to K-world for it. Not quite sure of their relationship if you can clear that up.
-- I also need to know if you had any specific powers that you needed him to have, or if I am free to create my own.

Kagari Ashtavon
-- I need her age m'dear!
-- I also need a relatively basic idea of how she met Mana, and when. I can triangulate and do whatever from there, but yeah. I just need basic details about their meeting since I know the overall relationship the two have.

I'll post again if I can think of anyone else, thank you. <3
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 pm
Hello Frost, I am currently in the process of creating a Zanpaktou with the ability of Vibration Control and one of the abilities goes as follows. the ability that if i point at something, i can vibrate the spiritual particles inside of it and destory the structure of the attack and then have it fall apart on itself, much like imploding, but the problem is two things. One is that the farther away it is the harder it is for me to attempt to do something like that, and if i do it too far I will use a lot of energy and if i do it too close then the implosion will hit me and I will take damage and I have to KNOW the structure of the attack before I do that, this will require me to have seen the attack at least once, or seen something like it before such as an unmodified Cero.

Now here is the question, is the reiastu particles held together like Atoms in a molecule being held together by the strands of the person's power. If that is so then this ability would be more fair, as the stronger the attack would factor greatly in the my character attempting to destabilize the structure of an attack, due to the fact that it is much harder to destabilize a building with a hundred supporting beams ( aka the reaistu 'Atoms') then with ten. I would like to hear your thoughts on how a reiastu structure is formed in an attack MOST OF THE TIME, because there are some cases where the structure will be completely different such as Mana's structure once she gets her Madness power is going to be much different from any other Demon due to that power fucking with the normal structure, she is making building's sideways while everyone else is making them vertical.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65150/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm
Welp Frost I'm making an angel and i saw you have one so I was wondering if you'd pm me the details about how you had him "transcend" and get past his block, I'm sorta lost in this all.

Tenjou
Tenjou
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am
Hey frost. I was wondering whenever you have time to assist me with the adjustment of my character. The adjustment mostly being in the power vicinity, since I feel it's somewhat vague and thinking of techniques are kinda drawing an blank at the moment. I noticed how you did some of your characters when it comes to abilities, and so on and thought you would be one of the appropriate individual to ask. I would prefer to make the abilities in their description become more concise in the application of utilizing them and so forth. The App; which you were the one who approved of it is; https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8453-kaosu-davana-of-stars-and-pressure-approved-1-1-base-0-5-release
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 am
Skip my last post Frost, when you get time will you look at this app https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8714-carter-shinigami-wip-working-on-angel-stuff#54041 and tell me if I did the angel part right, also do angels get custom powers? Like each shinigami has a different shikai/ bankai?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 am
Photobucket

Let's Get On With These Replies

Carter

Dude, have you even asked Dai for permission in order to use this powers? Please give me an OFFICIAL confirmation on it from him. With that being his custom race, he had set it to where he allowed certain people to become on. Therefore, I won't be dealing with that matter and suggest you remove it until you do. If you want to make an Angel, I'd suggest reading up on Angel Iramasha before jumping to that.

Kaosu

I'm pretty exhausted when it comes to doing powers at the moment. I've made 100,000 characters in app material between a few of my characters over the past days, and while writing this post, I feel pretty damn tired at the moment. However, when I'm refocused later, I will give it a crack at trying to figure out something for that guy when I have the time and patience to do so.

Aivee

I believe he will probably be younger then Kin, as he would most likely be the eldest sibling of the bunch. I'll also leave you to really sort through Kin's history to decide what you might want to do with that. However, it is worth mentioning that I'll probably be expanding on his history and things may change/be added to when I get to revamping his app like I've done Cirno/Touketsu/Rose/Mana etc. Lastly, if needed, he could have his own star system sealed into his body in order to use. Other then that, you can generally do whatever with his power.

As for Kagari? In the next two months, Mana will be 421. So, with that said, she'll probably be a few years older that. I'd estimate that she is around 422 to 425 years old in terms of age difference. Additionally, Kagari has been around Mana since the day of her birth. She's had a strong overview/protection/fascination with her sister and even willingly turned into a Demon when she had transformed into the likes of Mana after consuming that angel that was sealed within her and awakened by the likes of Touketsu.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 5 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum