Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death Iramasha's History Left_bar_bleue0/0Death Iramasha's History Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Death Iramasha's History Empty Death Iramasha's History

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm
| D E A T H - I R A M A S H A - H I S T O R Y |

Details: I kinda.. seem to have problem doing his history, so maybe.. i could get some help from anyone that could help me. Just use the codings below to apply into death's history and give me some details to make sure his history could be going along well wihout miscalculations.

Link To His Application: Death "The Kid" Iramasha

Template:

Name: (Name of your character)
Race: (Any race is acceptable, if its iramasha, their history location must be in iramasha island)
Role: (What role is your character in death's history? Friend? Foe? His crush? Whatever you can give your character's a role for his history.)
Details: (Give me the details of When, How or whatever do they meet? More explainations, The easier i could do the history.)
Reason: (Why did you want to apply into Death's history?)
Notes: (Anything to add in? Omit if no.)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Name of your character)
[b]Race:[/b] (Any race is acceptable, if its iramasha, their history location must be in iramasha island)
[b]Role:[/b] (What role is your character in death's history? Friend? Foe? His crush? Whatever you can give your character's a role for his history.)
[b]Location:[/b] (Where did they meet for the first time?)
[b]Details:[/b] (Give me the details of When, How or whatever do they meet? More explainations, The easier i could do the history.)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why did you want to apply into Death's history?)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything to add in? Omit if no.)

Due for the inconvenience to those who applies and because this was posted on the mission list, the first one to post gets 20,000 yen. The rest who applies receives 5,000 yen for applying for his history. If yen could not help, i could do a posting template, application template and etc by giving me a few links for the background in the notes, some "cool" phrases/quote for your template and it'll be done in a jiffy~
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death Iramasha's History Left_bar_bleue0/0Death Iramasha's History Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Death Iramasha's History Empty Re: Death Iramasha's History

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm
C-C-C-Closed~

The following people that helped me:

Kanji Man

Rook

---------------------

No one else~

EDIT: you could still apply with the prizes on as i could edit his history.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death Iramasha's History Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Death Iramasha's History Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Death Iramasha's History Empty Re: Death Iramasha's History

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 pm
Moved.

Death Iramasha's History GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum