Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Missing Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People]

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 am

Okabe’s tendency for wandering off annoyed Iori to no end. He could be in one place or the next, appearing from one location to the other in the blink of an eye. The eccentric ‘father’ of hers was of the sort that could never stand in one place for too long. His never-ending curiosity was almost a bane for Iori, especially in her lithe form. Not only that, but his eager urge to travel around in places that most people wouldn't dare travel, also ended up with the pair in these exact situations. Though none of their aura's exuded malicious intent, being in a crowd of strangers was still nevertheless an unnerving sequence to go through. Of course, it was not as though any of these people were weird by any stretch of the term. Rather, Iori had always had her own personal problems of meeting new people, something that followed her even in this new life. The positives of this situation so far could be narrowed down to the fact that Shadin was here, though his depressing visage perturbed her, and that even if one of these individuals planned on making a move, Okabe would be prepared to protect her. Although it would come as a surprise to many, the relationship between Okabe and Iori was anything but distant. This man had raised her as his child, as his sacred little gem, and above all, had always been a constant centerpiece in her development over these 400 years.

With so many strangers among one group, the little girl idly wondered what would occur in this rundown area. Directing her gaze to all those present, it was clear that none of them exuded the intent to openly start a fight. One man was dressed in scrupulous clothing, an outfit most commonly found on your run-of-the mill butler. There was of course, Shadin. And anyone else here simply kept their distance, either fearing that something may occur between this group or otherwise engaging the other parties present in small talk. In conclusion, it is clear that none of them possess the intention to incite anyone's anger or do battle with so many warriors housed in one place, especially the man with "God's mind", Shadin Yuudeshi. Out of all these people here, her attention was placed wholly on him. It had been four-hundred years, four centuries, and many moons since these two had crossed each other's paths, since the day she sacrificed her life, though in vain, for her beloved friends. This was not the reunion she had wished for, however. She wanted him to be happy, to see a smile on his face. It was certainly the only expression she remembered him for. No matter how many odds were against his favor, he smiled in the face of such adversity and pulled through each time. However.... Now, where was his jubilant personality, his stalwart spirit that had so earned her respect? What had become of him over these long years? As she continued to stare at him, it was uncertainty, not happiness, that filled her heart. Nevertheless, she was a strong girl. She had been used to seeing people change, it was the cycle of life. She could only assume that he had matured over the years, taking on a rather unwelcoming appearance.

As Okabe knelled down to apologize, Iori's perturbed expression disappeared in an instant. What replaced it was the small pout of a child, an expression Okabe had been the victim of whenever he failed to do his job as her father-figure. His hand went inside the convenience-store bag, deftly grabbing a palatable pork-bun for him to feast from. She followed suit, placing her hand within the bag to consume yet another treat. In spite of their situation, there was no reason to make a scene over something she had already forgiven him for. As she continued to bite away at the tasty morsel, the expected question was asked. Shadin had directed his attention towards Iori, and somehow against all odds, got the impression that she was the same woman that had fought beside him during pivotal wars of the past.

Okabe having confirmed this fact, left the rest of the answers to iori, for indeed she was the only one who could answer every explanation. In a way, she would've rather hoped that Okabe had created a false lie to divert Shadin's attention, but would that have been the end of it? Shadin's brief words, spoken like a detective who had succesfully found his culprit, were enough to signify that deep in his heart, he knew it true that the little girl standing before him was the Iori Sugiura. With a defeated sigh, she finished her medium portion of food and handed the bag to Okabe. Though the terms were not what she had desired, she would settle for this reunion, awkward as it was. She took a once-over of everyone around the area, pouring her wolf-like gaze into all those present. Even for such a little girl, this gaze would strike fear in any man of common mettle. The reason for her serious expression could be summed up by the fact that she had no intention of revealing to everyone that she was alive and well.

First of all, her training was yet incomplete, revealing her identity would lead to her infamous rival, Kin iramasha, knowing of her whereabouts. She couldn't have that. When those two crossed paths again, she wanted to see his expression at the fact that the woman whom he had successfully killed four-hundred years ago was alive again. Such a thought brought her an unspeakable joy, the sort of pleasure one indulges in when they see a certain reaction upon their enemy's face. For now, she hoped that she would bring a smile to his face. Taking a deep, measured breath, the little girl walked towards where the man was sitting on the top of the hood of a rusty-car. Once she had reached him, she leaped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his surprisingly slender waist. Pressing her head against his own, the confirmation Shadin had so desired came from her lips, "Yes, it is me. And you have no idea how happy i am to see you. Although i'd love for everyone we knew to be here, i can't have that.... " She had good reason for saying this last statement, but the fact that she was elated to see her great friend from so long ago was most true.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Missing Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:46 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A voice shouted out to her : she was startled, as the black haired girl felt those locks of hers snap into place. Within moments, her heart evened out : her posture stiffened, and her expression melted to nothing. Her forced calm was like a plague, as her gaze was just steady. Crimson blood washing over the situation. And that's when she understood that no matter the amount of people, her primal fear was built off of her past, losing her family. So her gaze looked at each, and finally, she gazed on the white haired man. That's when she understood : wasn't that Shadin Yuudeshi? He was the protector of Karakura, and even her living there had been largely noninclusive or not very immersed in society, she knew his name and what he had done. After all, it was somewhat famous and many people talked about it. Rumors were often her specialty because of her more listening sort of composure. The girl rarely talked, but that gaze of hers was drinking in the people. So she had started moving forward, closer : ending up beside a blonde man, and near the black haired, crimson eye'd man. Should she have had less composure, she would've reeled back. He seemed perfectly suited to her family.

But she reigned in that without a second thought, staring up at the blonde, as he spoke to her. She was impressed with his deduction, as she gave him a rare smile. ''I am surprised that I have met someone such as you.'' she spoke first, softly. Her head tilted in a sharp, sudden movement, which seemed so out of place with the stillness of her doll like look. ''Although you are right, power is power. Without control, it is simply a narcissistic dream. I hold no boast, but control is the simplicity of the matter.'' she stated, her voice flat and apathetic. A perfect doll like voice, even as her movements were slight, barely perceptible. Most would feel her race as human : and most would think she is of low power. But the very fact that she stood perfectly in the presence of the powers here, was a strange thing. A power borrower, he had called her. He had walked over to the white haired male, and the girl followed the blonde male. What was this sense she got of him? Ice and Death. A cold grave : a blizzard that drug one deep. Her red gaze settled on the male, the one she assumed was Shadin from general knowledge. Then that sight moved to the others.

She had no fear of any of them. What did death matter to a doll?

A name. Kakeru Leonhardt. Her straight black locks contrasted with all of them : they had more wild hair, a more rough shape, whilst hers was a line of absolute. With an amused thought, she noticed she was the only one with true long hair : it was about her waist if not more. She was possibly the smallest as well, being the mere height of a child. Her steps rolled : an elegance she had taught. Fear had left her body, as she strode towards the group. She had never been a social person, but she would be there : there was something truly definite in her mind about this group. The doll simply stopped, the book still to her chest : it was a great book, one she had known for. It was a book from a far-away place and time, and symbols that not many could read. Arcane? Perhaps. Phony? Probably. But it was something, a trail, as the girl let her gaze, a mass of blood, wash over everyone. Pursing her lips for a minute, she attempted to read the situation. She had no wish to take the role of leader. However, this awkward patchwork of people that half-knew, half-introduced each other was going to be wearing thin soon.

''Should I be rude to interrupt, then one can hope for a just forgiveness. However, despite the past that some seem to have, others do not have such privileges. As it is clear no one is attempting to fight, but is simply curious or circumstantial, a good belief would be to present one's self to all. And because of my rudeness, I will offer the first patterns. I am, in traditional sense, Saihossoku Shisome. To those that are not used to such a pattern, I am Shisome Saihossoku. Pleased to meet you all.'' she spoke. Her voice was even, and toneless, as she bowed respectfully. As much as she was a social recluse, if needed, she could speak. She just hoped her intentions were understood, as she returned to a neutral pose, no expression on her face. In fact it seemed natural for such to be hers : the smile earlier was the one out of place. A complete sense of stillness : and lack of fear at power.

But there was a sense of wanting to know more, a thrist for knowledge, and most of all, a sadness that tinted. And here she was, making a strange move. What else would develop here, that she would have to change for? It made the girl curious.. and she wished to know more. And thus.. she would stay. For as long as her human body allows her to remain.

Photobucket
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 am

Song: Deep Blood - Artist: To Aru Majutsu No Index OST - Word Count: 1544

There was so much going on through Shadin's head after getting the confirmation he needed that this, was indeed, the Iori Sugiura whom perished many years ago in a major conflict against the tyrant known as Kin Iramasha. Many of them were along the lines of how she was able to reform herself after blatantly being killed by Clarie's sudden surprise attack, what was going through her head during those final moments when attempting to slay Kin Iramasha, where she has been up until this point and just what the hell is up with this Okabe person she appears to be tagging along with in addition to the change in her physical appearance; going from a grown woman to the body of a mere little girl. It all baffled Shadin, but he knew very well there were some things in this world that, even with all the advancements in science and technology and the mystic arts, could still NOT explain. This just happened to be one of those rare cases in the modern age where something as bizarre as this can occur.

Though, before Shadin could begin to inquire more about how Iori was able to conjure herself back into the living realm once again as a whole body, Shadin began to notice Okabe a bit more as he seemed to make his place in this conversation a bit more known then before. Apparently, this man was rumbling some strange non-sense about being her Guardian; even though Shadin had never seen him a day in his four twenty two days of living. This is relevant because he spent many of those early days in his youth tagging alongside Iori in Old Karakura Town. Not once did he ever see bat or eye lash of Okabe. So, there was going to be some inquiry as to how this man assumed the position of this apparent parental role in Iori's life; especially considering the fact her current father is has been missing for quite some time in the Sugiura Kingdom to Shadin's knowledge. Although, he hasn't looked too heavy into that fact, so this information may be wrong if he hadn't bothered to confirm the sources within the Yuudeshi Network.

"Yeah, I suppose you had better start singing like a humming bird to me. I'm more lost then virile ape in the big city." Said Shadin, gaining his composure a bit as he let out a small chuckle to release some nervous tension building up within him at this unexpected reunion. "So, the first question is: how?" Tuning out everyone else but Okabe and Iori for the time being, Shadin began to use his cybernetic attachments in order to begin recording what others were saying in the vicinity as he focused primarily on this strange duo. "I mean, she was destroyed to bits by the hands of Kin and Clarie. How was she able to make that journey back into the world of the living? I may not know too much about how you Sugiura die, but I wasn't expecting you to come back after seeing you gone for so long." Pausing for a minute, Shadin processed a bit of information coming to him from the likes of Sakibo R. Koshka as he rambled on about something related to Shadin's influence on the world around him. Something which he was obviously aware for quite some time.

"You know, that is something I'm very aware of, Sakibo." Glancing at him for a few moments, Shadin would give him his undivided attention by probing Iori & Okabe again for more information about her resurrection. "After all, I wouldn't be put in this position of power if I hadn't become aware of that. I see changes all throughout the globe because of my presence every single passing day. That's simply obvious to all those who know my name and live in these protected cities by my network." Taking a soft sigh, he'd then go on to listen to more aimlessly babble coming from this guy's mouth. Really, the more he spoke, the more this guy seemed to be... a bit off. It was hard to articulate the right words to describe this feeling, but he seemed like one of those types of people who had some sort of crackerjack persona and hidden agenda lurking behind his mind's eyes. Thus, he'd watch him very carefully.

"I see, so you are one of those reformed types, eh? Well, if you intend to be a witness, then feel free to look about this assembly of people. I still have more questions for that girl over to answer." Now, not wanting to waste anymore time with this guy, Shadin had turned back in the direction where Iori had happened to be standing there giving him a warm hug."Alright, Question Two: Where in the hell have you been?" This one was a more imposing question as Shadin had truly wondered why Iori hadn't shown tail or hide herself in the past four hundred years. It didn't make sense for someone who was as out-going, loud and assertive as Iori was to simply hide in the shadow's unless something truly bad was lurking around the corner. So, to figure out more about what was going on with her, Shadin would ensure some light would be shredded on this mystery surrounding her long disappearance act. 'Cause, after all, you can't simply bail out on your friends & family for such an extended period of time unless a major occurrence had transpired in ones life. Leaving those who loved them to be deeply concerned and worried about them.

"Seriously, you couldn't have at least figured out some sort of way to get in contact with all us from the old days? You are one of the strongest people I knew back then, there should have some sort of way for you to figure out how to reach us if you needed our help or to shed some light on things." Shaking his head, Shadin still couldn't figure out how she couldn't have just given them a simple hello to explain the situation; even if she did need time to sort things out on her own. "Rather it be telepathy, untapped calling, accessing the virtual world or simply sneaking out in the night to find us; something would have been better then nothing. All these years, all this change; we've been through so much over the course of your disappearance. The world has reformed so much in your leave."

Shaking his head, images of World War Three eventually shot into his head. Scattered memories of corpses piling up, sensations of great hopelessness gripped his souls, the heat of the vicious battle burning through his thighs and those restless nights of not knowing if things would ever get back to the way they were in his youth utterly rocked Shadin's mind like a ten ton brick. Yet, now wasn't the time to get too caught up in those carrying thoughts. Tightening his fist, he attempted to use a physical distraction in order to shove away these worries for the time being. "And....and I'm not even sure if it can all be put together. So many people have been effected, so many lives have changed. I even feel I may not be the same person you met all those years ago, so I have to suck up my own qualms and come to a realization that you to may have gone through similar circumstances despite the grief I suffered in your lost." Completing his acknowledgements towards Iori, Shadin would then ease up his fist and begin to release a sigh to let out all the bad vibes spewing inside of himself to relax his body.

Then, proceeding that moment, Shadin began to take notice of Kakeru commencing to speak towards him. Tuning into whatever he had to say, he noted that this guy most likely was more interested in that girl then bothering with him. Judging from his firm grip on the lady, the constant watch over, the overbearing movements; Shadin just had a premonition this guy was most likely interested in pursuing her. Ah well. He'd humor him anyway with a reply as to why they were "called" here. "You really think I staged this whole get together?" Said Shadin with a dry laugh. "Really, it's like the Bulter over there said, no matter where I go, someone will always find me. My energy extends from the root of my myself, into the world around me and attracts other souls to my me like a horse to water." Looking at everyone around him, all of this was just another sign of the the power Shadin possessed in the form of attraction.

"Anyway, as you all should know, I'm The World Renown Hero: Shadin Yuudeshi. Pleasure to make your acquaintance and all that good stuff." Seeming half-interested by the time the woman had started to open her mouth, Shadin was seen still looking towards Iori and ocassionally Okabe as his primary mental focus was still on those two, despite making idle chit-chat with the others in the area. For now, he'd simply have to wait and see what would occur next to see if he'd get some of his questions answered by the duo.

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:33 am

Okabe Rintarou-Rex
Mood: Calm
Psyche Level: 0%
Song: κr0nё
Artist: Hiroyuki Sawano

He loved it when life became this convoluted. A mixture of different endings, all intertwining in ways that he would never expect--life was the strangest combination of goals that implemented itself into the lives of others. Although every being had their own life to live, they would almost always intrude upon the lives of others. A soft smile crossed over his lips as he watched this meshing of morality and stories come together--throughout his entire life, this madman had always valued the individuality of humanity, and this was no different to the rest. In fact, this was even better than the rest, he thought to himself, watching the goings-on between Shadin and Iori. ”The only intention I have is to be a witness, as I have done in the past and will do again.” A witness... Okabe knew that well. Closing his eyes and musing softly, he simply placated himself to listening to Iori and Shadin speak, not actualizing his thoughts based upon their tales; instead considering his own.

He had no choice, but to watch. Every incident that he could help save, he had to see the consequences of in the end. It was always the same, no matter what. And even worse was when he couldn't save them, and his dreams were plagued by happy people. One would expect that such dreams would make his life better, make him happier; but that would never be the case. He would always have to watch the smiling faces of the people as they went about their day-to-day lives, knowing that they could have been like this if only he'd done something better, or if only he'd been there... that was the worst feeling of them all. Because at that point, Okabe Rintarou-Rex would feel his most helpless. All of this power, all of this control, and he couldn't even save a small city, or a group of people. He was strong enough to take down even Kin Iramasha if he tried: but what good would it do if everyone died in the process? Would he be doomed to see their smiling faces only in his dreams--destined to feel infinite guilt at being left on this world, watching his wife and daughter smile at him from beyond the grave... beyond time? He had tried to do everything in his power to save them, yet he'd be doomed to remembering them as simply ghosts. Unable to kill himself for the shame, yet unable to go on living for the hate. That was his curse. Not seeing what would happen if he failed... but seeing what could've happened if he didn't. As a tear edged on his right eye, he'd raise a hand up to wipe it away, making it as inconspicuous as possible. This wasn't the right time for such things.

''Boku-wa Nise no Eiyu'' Nise... no Eiyu. A Fake Hero? That was certainly a strange title to give oneself, but he wouldn't muse upon it. He was a Sugiura, at least from what Okabe could tell--he had been recognized in one or two memories of dreams, but not enough to really know his identity. His voice had been lost to the rest of Okabe's musings. He hadn't noticed the bag being handed to him, brushing against his fingers a couple of times before he took it without realizing. "So, the first question is: how?" A smirk. That's all Okabe allowed to move onto his lips. Yes of course, he would be wondering that, wouldn't he? From what he could gather, Iori had been completely destroyed in a suicide attack against Kin that went wrong--Claire Clixx had gotten in the way. "I mean, she was destroyed to bits by the hands of Kin and Clarie. How was she able to make that journey back into the world of the living? I may not know too much about how you Sugiura die, but I wasn't expecting you to come back after seeing you gone for so long."

Although perfectly willing to answer this question to its fullest, he first would wait--Shadin seemed to be asking around the others as well, responding to what they had to say, even if he himself hadn't noticed. A soft chuckle--that was always it, wasn't it? So focussed on everything that only mattered to you; your family, your friends, your work... and then you were forced to see the rest, weren't you, Okabe? "Alright, Question Two: Where in the hell have you been?" He'd give that to Iori. Although he could answer it just as well, it was best that he let her do so--there was a lot to say, and Shadin would likely be sceptical if he knew that Iori's existence almost depended on Okabe's life, now. Not only that, but it was more than likely that Okabe wasn't even within Shadin's Yuudeshi Network. Although he had fought many opponents, it was simple enough to distort the energies around his body and make him appear completely unknown. "Seriously, you couldn't have at least figured out some sort of way to get in contact with all us from the old days? You are one of the strongest people I knew back then, there should have some sort of way for you to figure out how to reach us if you needed our help or to shed some light on things. Rather it be telepathy, untapped calling, accessing the virtual world or simply sneaking out in the night to find us; something would have been better then nothing. All these years, all this change; we've been through so much over the course of your disappearance. The world has reformed so much in your leave."

Okabe, that one who could do the impossible, didn't have the heart to tell him that even he couldn't do so... And with the last of the introductions spoken, Okabe let out a long sigh. "I will answer your first question, though it takes a lot of explaining about the Sugiura Physiology. Firstly, we Sugiura, at a certain age, are able to go out into the world and choose a Guardian Beast. This Guardian Beast becomes a lifelong companion, and is very similar to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō Spirit. However, the prime difference is this: Guardian Beasts are formed out of the legends that their previous incarnation held. Say, for example, a being were to die in a suicide run against one of the greatest villains this world has ever known... then it's possible that they would be reborn as their legend, maintaining the power and personality that they had in their previous life, however," Okabe swallowed at this, "They are effectively different beings. Although this is the Iori Sugiura that you knew... it is also not her. That one died, four hundred years ago," It always hurt for him to say that, "And was reborn. She is Iori... and she is not Iori. She retains her memories, however. And because of that... well... I've had to spend my time raising her, alongside my own family. As I said earlier, Sugiura can choose to contract a Guardian Beast--it's a mutually beneficial contract, and it helps to strengthen both to a degree. In fact, although she's been trained, if it was her alone, she may not have ever reached this level. She would still be amazingly powerful, but a Guardian Beast--no matter the legend--will always be its strongest in a contract..." He trailed off, finishing his explanation there. "Iori, I believe... that you're better suited to answering his second question. I can do just as well, but it's not your perspective, is it? I'll... just stand here and consider the flow of time and space, as I always do..." He chuckled nonchalantly and nervously, before closing his eyes and letting that self-same timeline appear before his eyes, watching the shifting lines as if they were sands in the hourglass...

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Sakibo R. Koshka

The butler's eyes narrowed as he looked over, examinign the small girl who had come forwards. She had long black hair, similar in texture to he; however, he could easily look past it. The way she moved.. greatly disturbed him. He wasn't sure why; it just didn't feel right. His eyes relaxed slightly, his posture still perfectly straight. She's miserable... He realized, what he was able to see making clear to him that this girl had something tragic in her past; he had no idea what, but it seemed it had scarred her badly. She smelt perfectly human; flawless. A flawless doll. His nose rumpled for a moment; just a moment. A lifeless, flawless doll...? He wondered, before blinking and rapidly being forced to change his opinion as she contniued speaking.

He looked between everyone, before looking up at the sky for a few moments in silence, listening to Shadin's response. “Luckily, I was never forced into such a position... Well... I was... actually... but a long time ago, anyway.” He said, chuckling for just a moment, a strange sound that was both deep and hollow at once. He took clear notice of Shadin's take towards his opinions, so he chuckled softly, his shoulders shaking for a few moments before he opened his eyes once more. “Well. I do believe I'll take my leave now. I seem to be an interloper here.” He remarked, before turning around. ”Good day.” He said, his eyes narrowing and his head loewring as his legs began to thrust, his body being sent off as he moved with an absolutely insane amount of speed, his body out of sight a mere mometn after he had spoken, one moving down after the other as he kicked up massive amounts of dust. However, he was precise in how he landed his feet onto the ground, causing it to go away from the congregation, his eyes closed. Howevr, eh soon oppened them again, moving his ehad back slightly as he laughed, deep and loud, the chuckle reverbrating across the plains, the butler of Theiran moving quickly back to his master's side.

After all, now he was late, late, for a very important date.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:12 pm
]
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru while he listened to him, although he hadn't spoke that Nise no Eiyuu (Or The False Hero) was a moniker that he gave himself. It was given to him by a person he had battled with and that person who remains dead called him it because that person thought he was the hero when he wasn't and that caused problems for people, who could this guy think that he was some hero? That must of been a joke and yet people wanted it to be real in some sense. An anti-hero, someone who's on the hero's side for so long and yet is so misguided that he wasn't really doing what the hero wanted but what he wanted. The realization was that he was small time in this place and yet he desired to be big time what a fucking joke! Who did he think he was someone amazing? Nawh this game wasn't played like that and he was that proof of that situation. He couldn't help to drop a low chuckle on his explaination and he'd accept it with a quiet nod as his eyes looked to the left for a moment seeing that Russian Guy who mind hacked him somehow had begun to leave. Kakeru still very intersted in the conversation and the fact was he could use the clueing in on what the fuck happened for the last 400 years that he was gone into someone else's soul could help him regain some memories that were lost in translation.

He placed his left hand over his head as he felt a pounding headache of sorts starting to set in that was the Power of Order deciding to wake up since the mass amount of people in the area that were immensely powerful although had decreased by one made him wake up a bit from that extremely aloof state into a focused state. "Hmm... Interesting... I missed a lot seeing that there was a world war going on..." He said softly almost in an inaudible whisper, but that didn't matter, the fact was he missed a huge event a world war, what the fuck had happened to cause it was the first thought in his head and the second one, why wasn't he activated during that time. You'd think someone of his strength would of been called into that area if necessary especially when there's a huge ass war going on between very powerful entities, were the Sugiura ignoring their pleas or what? These were questions that would have to be answered by his King for the time being. His eyes glow was a bit brighter, but he'd still remain focused on Shadin as the hand of his left the shoulder of Meimu, as if to show that he figured this girl was safe now. This was also a sign to Shadin that his focus was solely on this man he'd begin to speak again, more in an inquisitive tone about what the eff had happened.

" Shadin, and the two other suigiura's that are here, what happened during that Third World War that you three have been speaking of. I'm sorry if that seems a bit out of my range of questioning, but let's just say I have no memory of that event, and I'd like a bit of background." That look of pure focus of a person so focused on the target it'd take a miracle for that person to become unfocused, yeah that's Kakeru once he pushes past his own bullshit. That question was driving him nuts because well he needed to know what the hell happened since he was gone, and this was in his mind an appropriate time to learn what happened. It'd help him at the least, the poor amnesiac at least had a drive to get himself back into the light so to speak about issues that were going on. The one thing that he wanted to gain was about the past so he could answer the problems of the future properly.

''Moshimo boku ga ashita shinde mo nani ka koko ni nokoseru yo na sonna ningen ni naritai aritaitte omoi nagara hibi ikiteru."
' -みかんせいこうきょうきょく: One Ok Rock.-

Photobucket

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 am

Song: Memento Bell - Artist: ZIZZ

"And....and I'm not even sure if it can all be put together. So many people have been effected, so many lives have changed. I even feel I may not be the same person you met all those years ago, so I have to suck up my own qualms and come to a realization that you to may have gone through similar circumstances despite the grief I suffered in your loss. "

—————To say Iori had not changed in these 400 years would’ve been a grave misstatement, worthy of the highest jeering. Throughout these four centuries, Iori was forced to climb her way back to power, for she was not born as usual guardian beasts are. Reborn as a young girl, even Iori herself had wondered; “How was I revived?” Even Shimura was at a loss to this mysterious occurrence. By her will – and, a legend that erupted within the hearts of many – Iori was able to stave off the jaws of death. With a miracle of hope, the tears of loved ones, and the underlying fact that her image was engraved on the hearts of her cherished friends and family, Iori had indeed beat death at its own game. However, there was a price to pay. As Okabe mentioned moments ago, Iori was Iori and yet… she was not. In fact, it could be said wholeheartedly that Iori proudly accepted her new life. In her former life, she was on a road to nowhere, accomplishing nothing but pushing the people who loved her so dearly, away from her. Her strength was not even an iota of what it was now.

Not only had this rebirth brought about a new change – it personified a new transformation in Iori’s spirit. The Goddess of Victory returned with new life, a new goal, an intention to change the world around her for the better. No longer was she the hateful, reviling spirit – one that had set in place the chain of events that led to Kin’s defection from the side of good to who he is today – but a warrior with a renewed sense of hope and compassion, a virago eager to accept her mistakes and re-correct them at the same time. In conclusion, had Iori changed? Yes. Was she ashamed of this change? Surely not. For what she wore on her sleeves was no longer the word hate… but love. Although there was no intention to incite anger from Shadin’s serious words, Iori chuckled, she chuckled and held this embrace. “I was one of the strongest people you knew back then, huh? Such words would flatter me—if only they were true. I was a good warrior in my own right – indeed, I was a woman who felt she knew no equal. Therein lays the fact I died. Before my death, I caused all of you nothing but trouble. Sure, I was a pivotal force in why we were able to persevere against Ender, but such an action could be seen counter-productive when you saw what occurred when Kin changed his alignments with us. In other words, I was as much evil as those demons we fought. Only at the end of my life did I realize; “This way of living is wrong. This idea of throwing away friendship and leading my life with no one by my side is inherently idiotic.”

"No doubt, when I was enveloped within the light that seized my life, I believed wholeheartedly that death was my only way of finding peace in my former life. However, it went much farther than that,” Iori said, speaking those words with as much conviction as she could possibly muster. “When I died, I wished to the gods and all deities above that I would be given a second chance, that I could make right what I could not in my first life. And by you and everyone else who praised me for my sacrifice – though in vain – was I able to escape from the unyielding clutches of death. “ Releasing Shadin from their embrace, Iori stood before him, staring up at the Beast of Karakura with those wolf-like orbs.

"And besides, there was no possible way I could have contacted you over 400 years. When my rebirth came about, I was little more than a young child with the brain of a 3 year old baby. Shimura, nay – Okabe – both felt that it would not bode well if everyone knew I had come back to life, albeit as a Guardian beast . Thus, due to Shimura’s schedule as the owner of our homeland, it was decided that Okabe would be my caretaker. It was cruel, no doubt, to keep such secrets away from my mother and yet, it was this choice in judgment that elevated me to this supreme state of power I have now. Over 400 years, in order to grow, I hunted guardian beasts much meager than myself, devouring them not only for sustenance, but growth. This man – Okabe Rintarou – taught me speech, how to walk, how to fend for myself and more importantly,” she blushed out of embarrassment at these words, “How to love and trust people, a trait I had lost way before I met you and reunited with my sister, Midori. “ Taking this moment to gaze upon the clouds, Iori made sure that each word she spoke was said in such a way that only Shadin could hear her.

“However, even with all that effort, I still wasn't as old as I am now. Due to my unusual anomalous birth as a guardian beast, my physiology was of course different from that of your typical spirit. Therefore, my life cycle depended on eating my own kind… until, I met one other man that helped changed my life. “

“His name was TaJaDol, a guardian beast who personified the phoenix. One day, when I was walking through the forest in search of food, I was about to be attacked and killed by a terrifying beast. My life flashed before my eyes – but in that instant which felt like an eternity – he appeared, his mesmerizing wings flowing through the air with unrivaled grace. This majestic hero put himself on the frontline in order to save my life. However, due to the wounds he suffered from that battle, his eventual end was at a near. Yet even at the end, it was he who showed me the beautiful word that is known as love. Through his love, I was given power, and my body accelerated in age, returning me to who I am now, with some changes of course. Not only that,” she stopped, pulling eight colored marbles from her pocket. They were guardian beast who had been compressed through time-space manipulation into eight gumball-shaped orbs. The spiritual energy emitting from each were well above any level of comprehension, and one would only stare in awe at how iori was holding these objects as though they were the most harmless things in the world. Even the two strongest present would raise their eyebrows in wonder as to how she came into contact with these items.

“But I was given these marble-like items you see in my hand here. This is what happened over 400 years; the rest of my time has been spent honing these powers, in order to elevate myself to a new level of power and skill that makes my old pale in comparison. The final topping on this cake, heh, is Okabe. My power was already great by itself, but once I forged a contract between him and myself, I became a force of nature. So you see, Shadin, that is how life has been for me over these past four centuries. However, there is a reason for why I do not plan on contacting any of you yet. I’m still training, hoping to get a little better each day, mentally, physically, and spiritually….all in the name of defeating Kin Iramasha. Until that goal was met, I had hoped I could never see any of you until that reality took place. However, upon seeing you today, my decision has been swayed, if only slightly. As long as my revival is kept secret, I will do my best to assist you as much as possible; just don’t expect to see me rearing my head into any of these big wars yet. I’m sure you guys can handle that fine until my own affairs are over with. Besides,” Iori pinched Shadin on the hand, “Don’t lament on the past. All there is… is the future - an endless horizon in which everyone in this world continues to work towards, whether misguided, evil, or good. Instead, be happy in the fact that I’m alive, willing to help, and make sure not only my friends, but this world sees a brighter tomorrow. “

On that note, Iori finally finished her lengthy answer to Shadin's questions; ignoring Kakeru, though not out of disrespect, but rather that Okabe and Shadin were the most versed in what happened during the third world war. Iori had fought in that war, of course, but she also died, therefore making her unable to see it through to the end

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now, if Shisome had been any lesser of a being, she would have gotten annoyed at the seemingly ignoring pattern she had just acquired out of everyone in the area. But the girl was not bothered by any such thing, instead, watching with her calm, observant eyes. In fact, she had given her name ; was anymore really needed? The girl assumed not ; after all, she had given what was courteous and necessary, didn't she? Her eyes were watching them all in a sort of expanded view ; she had a general knowledge of anything, peripheral or not. The girl's visual memory was so intricately expert, that even a fly's wing beat would be calculated by her. That was the power of an eidetic memory. It was Shisome's pride, as she observed. How far would she observe, though, her thoughts wondered? Through time and space? She listened to Shadin Yuudeshi speak to this girl Iori ; whom, even this small, was still perhaps taller then she. It was amazing that such a small girl had a sense of power ; for Shisome may have been an aloof and relatively uneducated amongst spiritual factors, but that made her no less perceptive or intelligent. Watching the bodily interactions between them all was interesting ; it was a satisfying thing to her curiosity. But even then, some things were unusual ; and her curiosity would not help but grow.

However, there was a strange fusion of feelings inside of her. Shisome felt extremely cold in a case, and yet expansive to a major point in another. These feelings? She wasn't sure, but sometimes, her pupils would shift, almost as if slit. There was.. something if not overwhelming here. However, from the strains of the conversation, regardless of someone she was aware of already giving him her name, and Kakeru, the man that had moved to protect her, she had no knowledge of names. But as mentioned, the strains allowed her to pick up two names ; the girl's, Iori, and the male's, Okabe. And another strange name too ; Shimura. Perhaps she should research these, unaware of the potential she could reach if she had ever access to knowledge stored on the Yuudeshi network. But something was strange within her body, her impassive facade. The male that left was like an alternate mirror, but she felt as if it would be important later. There was no other reason for it, as the human doll let out a soft, almost too quiet breath. She was a beautiful fixture, the book simply kept to her side, any writing covered. It wasn't intentional, but Shisome was curious and listening.

Although none of the two strangers heard her, or replied to her, it did not bother the black haired girl. The book she covered was her reason ; from the depths of her memory, amplified by brief strains of research, Shisome had recovered an ancient book, in a language that few would even understand. However, the girl knew instinctively that said book was important ; the very feel of it against her skin was comforting. Perhaps it was a remainder of childhood tales that she remembered. But the book, to all, would feel like an evil aura, and yet a benign one all at once. Said aura was overwhelmed, as soon as the gems that was held in the red haired girl's palm came into play. Instantly, Shisome's arms wrapped around herself, trapping the book against her chest. The crushing feeling she had from those gems were unbearable ; however, the action itself had been choppy. And more so? Her face was still apathetic and calm. Her failure at social interaction had regressed her to a natural state, rather then forcing a social acceptable one. She knew that her sociability was clumsy, rude at beast. But those gems ; in a way, they horrified her.. and in another? Terribly fascinated her.

Although, they were mentioning a war ; what kind of war, the girl wondered? In fact, she didn't need to wonder ; she had heard tales. To be fair, her parents had participated in the war as well ; they had even been some of the first humans to really form up and train their powers. In likelihood, although unaware to Shisome, her parent's old identities were probably in the Yuudeshi Network. The girl closed her eyes, softly letting the wind jostle her strands lightly. A flash of something ; her eyes slipped open. And for a strange once, there was a disconcerting feeling. A jerking navel like feeling, as the girl carefully stepped out from under Kakeru's hand. It had felt burning hot, as if her body were ice cold. Her limbs were lightly trembling, and her view kept sharpening and blurring ; and now that flash when she closed her eyes. Almost unperceived, Shisome had begun what she was best at ; adapting. That was her power ; the capability that allowed her to become a fearful weapon, something that her parents had known, calling her Shisome for ''Beginning''. The girl let out another breath, as if trying to reign in the potential disaster that could be unleashed. Her mind had no such sense, but her being and heart understood it. Anyone with half a wit about that sort of thing, would be able to read it in her aura.

The book was almost soothing, as she didn't notice the light frost on her neck. She was that cold ; the moisture that touched her was slowly freezing. Another quick breath ; another flash of something. This entirety.. it was frightening. The girl moved more to the side. Fear? It was not fear but precaution ; protection of self. But there was something more overwhelming in her heart ; for the oddest reason she could almost.. hear thoughts. Remembering the light frowns on his face, and the crease of pain in his brow, the girl's gaze touched Okabe. Remembering the embarrassment of her confession, and the easy confidence, her gaze turned to Iori. The calm focus, the dedicated need to knowledge ; and that was Kakeru. And finally, the hero, the one that everyone had followed, consciously or not, to this place. She was directly across from him ; anyone before her was in the way. But to Shisome, she understood. These people were not human ; however, she and Shadin were. That was a strange mark, as she even wondered why she thought such a thing? Wind on her skin was a breeze that no one could feel ; but it was dashing, dancing, and becoming a hurricane in her soul. It was a whirling wind that ushered in change.

Slowly, surely, the girl pulled the book out. Simply touching the lock, she didn't even let out a hiss. The smell of blood would catch on anyone's nose, as she stroked the now bloody finger down the spine ; and with a click, the book was open. Shisome's crimson gaze was drawn to the dancing letters of the book ; it was such that it was even hard for others to read. Why? It used an intricate code, of many different letters. The code? Something that Shisome remembered from her childhood. If anyone bothered, they would understand that this code was very ancient ; perhaps somewhere around ten thousand or so years ago. So why would this girl today, be able to read it? Her lips moved, forming no sound, but yet still held something poignant. Not that any of the people would notice her focused attention on the item ; after all, they had a war to speak of. But why the compulsion to open the book? The girl was not sure, as she began to read it, blinking bare once before flipping a page. And within but a minute, the entirety of the book was assimilated ; and then it was warm. And warmer. Startled, Shisome dropped the book as it hissed, setting itself on fire, becoming nothing but ash.

Had she done something wrong? The girl was not sure, as she then felt her body twitch. Kakeru was focused ; Shadin, Iori and Okabe had their own discussion. Then.. exactly what was she doing here? What was her purpose? The girl felt the sudden lack of knowledge appalling. Why was she doing such an aimless thing? These were simple people ; they would never touch the doll's perfect, absolute and flawless order. Wait. Order? Why was that word even used? Without realizing it, she was picking up on more things then she would typically handle ; the conglomeration of powers here was frightening in any usual case, but even more so to a simple, weak girl. And more so, one that could in fact adapt and take their powers into a combined might. The several tugging threads at her mind ; the random like keening noise she was hearing. Where was that noise coming from? It was breaking her heart.. like a puppy got kicked. And with another, startling realization it stopped. She had been making that noise, as her mind was beginning to get overwhelmed. And that was like the trigger to the entire thing ; suddenly, her energy would start flaring brightly and then lowering, and then flaring again. The girl was out of control.

Or rather the closest she had ever been.

And all she could do, was stare at everyone, the only trace of her sudden predicament the fact that her eyes were growing blank. That and the fact that her energy was beginning to go wild. In an almost amused thought, something crossed her mind that was vaguely non-comprehensible. She wondered.. if this was enough to modify the timeline?

What a strange, and silly thought, that had no relation to anything here.

Photobucket
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 am

Song: Marry - Artist: Plaid - Template By: [THEFROST]
Character Name: Shadin Yudueshi - Word Count: 2040

There was just so much of this to take in for Shadin. Sure, accessing this through the Yuudeshi Network may have been an easier task for him to accomplish, but he was ready to hear this in their own words. Really, something like this was a circumstance that he needed to experience for himself. So, turning to Okabe with a questionable expression written across his face, the unkempt time traveler would be the first to get the albino's acknowledgement. As he began to explain the inner workings of how a Sugiura works, he sucked his teeth a bit as he had already known that much about it. After all, he had worked alongside Misaiko Sugiura for a better part of his youth after marrying her daughter, Midori Sugiura. Somewhere along the line, Shadin would have had to have picked up on the bases of a Sugiura. Yet, since they were never really a concern or threat to anyone outside of the Sugiura Realm, he really had never bothered to learn much about them until this very moment.

Thus, by the very fact that he had basically stated Iori had transcended into a Guardian Beast? Yes, this took Shadin quite by surprise as he was seen blinking in a disorientated matter. Why? After phasing through some of the information he could gather on these Guradian Beast, he didn't think Iori could really qualify for one at the time of her death. She was a great fighter, that's one thing Shadin never doubted, but was the one action of dying at hands of Kin and Clarie Iramasha really enough to bolster her up to GB status? Taking a soft sigh, he knew he would have to process all of this as it came along to him. Yet, it seems fate would not allow for that to occur within the confines of Shadin's mind. As Okabe began to divulge further into his understandings of these beast, it was apparent that there was always some sort of catch with these things. This case would be no different. In this scenario? Heh, it seems that the best friend he knew from oh-so-long-ago? Heh-heh, she really WAS killed on that faithful day between her and the forces of evil.

It was quite a bit for Shadin to take in, but he would endure all the same. I mean, he had already spent the past few hundred years adjusting to Iori's death. What's a little confirmation going to do to him? So, he let out a slight chuckle to deal with these ugly thoughts that were occurring in his head. It was a terrible thing to think of. That in this entire grand world, all of it can come spiraling to an abysmal end if a concept such as "The Soul" is destroyed. It's the only true death, which at this point, seems to be the absolute end. The physical body may rot and die, but the spirit can always live in some sort of way. So, taking a slight gulp, Shadin had tilted his head very slowly to the side, while taking a slight glance in the corner of his eyes towards Iori and then stared back into Okabe's eyes. "Then what of the old Iori? What happened to her...spirit? Was it utterly destroyed? Did she move on? Or is the soul still apart of whatever is standing in front of me?" Taking another look at...this new Iori...Shadin wasn't sure what to really think.

On the one hand, it was nice to have this...reincarnation of sorts...standing next to him. Yet on the other hand, there was something inside of him that brought such great fear and despair over the fact, whoever Iori was all those years ago, there is a good chance her original soul may have lost all sensations of consciousness in the void of the true death. It was something that struck a deep cord inside of Shadin and made him fear greatly for her safety. Hearing him ramble on about something in regards to having power? Shadin honestly couldn't care less at the moment. This wasn't about trying to become the strongest, it was about something much more personal then that. In his heart of hearts? All he wanted to do was ensure that his friend was...alright. It was hard for him to really scramble up the correct words, so he just shook his head a bit and decided to finally interject some more.

"You know, I really find no interest in doing this whole pact for power. I mean, I've done many extreme methods to obtain the sort of strength I have now, but for the life of me? I can't care about anything other then, "Is Iori OKAY?"" Now, taking a look to his side, he would take notice of Iori more as she began her lines. It seemed as if everything outside of these two beings had just been blurred out to Shadin at this point. Even the ramblings of Okabe no longer mattered to him, as he was merely a key to unlock the truth prize which stood before him. If he were to say something relevant to his question? Well, he may acknowledge that. However, for the moment, he needed to give Iori his undivided attention. "Then let me HELP you put together pieces of this puzzle you cannot seem to figure out. As your family at this point, I do have a desire to help you. With all the resources on my side, and the power I've fought so hard to obtain throughout all these damned years, I can figure out SOMETHING to solve this consulted mess we've found ourselves in."

Giving time Iori to talk a bit more, The Bewildered Albino was allotted more time to get his words, thoughts and feelings together. It had been quite awhile since something struck so deeply within him. But, for Shadin, it had been so long since he had found one of the original people from the Karakura Defenders to truly have someone worth fighting for. This goes without mentioning the very fact she was one of his first few REAL friends that he made oh so many years ago in the days of his...relatively blissful youth . For him? To tear apart that bond so suddenly and violently on that dreadful day on which the original Iori died? It was something he could never forget. "It's true, you were quite a hot-head back then. But...." Rubbing his temples a bit out of frustration, it was hard for him to properly analyze his state of being. Even with all the processing power his brain processes, it all meant nothing if it could not decipher the one thing that mattered the most: his heart.

"...but that was apart of you that everyone, including myself, had loved about you." Taking a soft sigh, The Young Albino would stare his long, lost best friend in the eyes and confirm to her, through his conviction, that he meant every bit of that. "Heh, and at the same time, I'm sure one could say the same of myself if the old you had been placed in my position and seen the metamorphosis that had taken place within my own being." Shaking his head, let out a grim chuckle before hearing what had occurred with Kin. Unsure of how to react towards that...pitfall...of a statement, Shadin's face had hardened in resolve and it was obvious he was going to bring up something towards that incident. "Look, there was nothing that either of us could have done to prepare ourselves for that sort of betrayal Kin had put us through..." Sucking his teeth in bodily reaction towards that sort pain these words had inflicted on his mental well being, Shadin shook his head and could only blame himself for the misdirection of Kin and the formation of The Kokuryuteshi. If only he had paid more attention to the signs, if only he wasn't so caught up in himself back then and if only he tried to treat Kin more like an actual brother...maybe...just maybe...things could have turned out different.

Yet, the time for action, as fate would deem, was all but too late. The cards were dealt, the efforts were made and this cruel mistress deemed that all their attempts to save him would be deemed invalid. Now, all that was left was for Shadin to feed on the fumes of his failure. The failure which had caused the the loss of his brother, the failure which had birthed The Kokuryuteshi into existence, the failure that had caused War World Three to occur, the failure that had millions of bodies pile up on Shadin's conscious, the failure that had stripped Shadin of his blissful innocence of the world, the failure that had caused all those around them to fade away into a painful oblivion of screams, fire and never ending torment; the failure which had transformed into the freak of nature of he was, created the Yuudeshi Network and used Shadin as a catalytic to become a god for the sake of bringing about change, but at the cost of himself along the way and the very person he used to be.

And like that, the thoughts of the world had crashed upon Shadin, and even an idiot could bare to pay witness to the sudden facial shift upon the face of The Young Albino. While he absorbed the information that Iori was explaining to him about what had occurred after her just fine with his Cyberbrain, the organic part of his mind was in an entirely different place at the moment. It's as if there were two versions of himself inside of Shadin. There was the analytical mastermind that was a result of the many painful experiences in developing the Yuudeshi Network; the one who had a solution for everything, was the master of his powers and forced the natural Shadin to awaken to his highest abilities and even evolve them further then that to solve all the world's problems that rested on Shadin's shoulders.

Yet, the purely organic part of himself was in a disarray. Mental trauma on indescribable levels shook the very fiber of this man's very essence. It binded him, it consumed him and it held the grip on his soul like a never handing choke hold. He was lost in it, he was apart of it and it was swirling around him. All the miserable pile of failures, hundreds of years of failure and the the only thing to fucking show for it was that he had the ability to change the world, yet does not wield the absolute power he so desires to change this horrid place they all live in. It's maddening, it's infuriating, it's smothering and it's gotten to the point where he just can't take any longer.

So, taking a few breathes, Shadin grabbed his head; surges of pain shooting through his skull and causing him immense amounts of displeasure throughout his being. In a sudden outburst, the very core of Shadin had attempted to send out telepathic relies in order to convey a mere fraction of what he was feeling now across the field. Visions of war could possibly dance around in their heads, countless bodies claimed by the likes of demon kind would play like a non-stop horror film, the failures of Shadin would be all over the place in regards to what had lead up to this and all of these sensations could be felt on a deeply emotional and mental level as Shadin fell to his knees and let out some demented grunts. This sort of mental breakdown wasn't violent, this sort of mental breakdown wasn't loud and this sort of mental breakdown was not dangerous. Yet...the pain in it was all too much to bear. It was like a knife taking countless millenia to pierce through the skin, pass the bone and taking eons to finally pierce the heart and bring about the never ending waves of HURT AND DESPAIR until the beauty of death would claim one whole of this brokenness.

This, was the true state of Shadidn Yuudeshi...

The Beast of Karakura Has Made His Move
Are You Still Breathing, Friend?

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Untitled

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:44 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Missing 	Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [Open Thread] [Limited to 4-8 People] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum