Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Sat May 24, 2014 8:27 pm
I've got no problem with this.
I'll go ahead and approve ya.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu May 29, 2014 9:18 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Liu Tounao
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11927-liu-tounao-overseer-of-the-underworld-2-hell-guardian-wip
  • Circle: Banshee
  • Reason: Liu decided to join the ranks of The Banshee because she is a projection of the current state of Demon World. Upon the rule of the Mana Asthavon, The Second Layer of Hell spawned forth a new Hell Guardian who took root from the conceptions of the current regime of Demon Royalty and reflects the results it's impacted on this generation of Demon's. Therefore, deciding to usually go with the flow in things with life, Liu decided it would be amusing to liberate herself from Hell and see where Shadow Fall ends up with it's crash course into anarchy. (THIS IS A RESERVE)

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 WVMWLOu
Nirx
Nirx
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:23 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Varas Giorio
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12002-varasapproved-3-4
  • Circle: Shadow Espada Cuatro
  • Reason: He wants to protect his home, in order to do so he needs power. Shadow Fall is the easiest way to give him the power even if it means being viewed as a antagonist/villain for his acts of defending Los Noches.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:53 am

「EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD」
Hehehe, I was a bit slow getting to this. That is my bad, but I am going to go ahead and say that this guy is approved. I'm sure I already told you that this character has permission in the xat, but now I'm giving the full seal of approval.

Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm
Shadow Fall Position

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:05 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Seeing how we already talked in the xat, I'll go ahead and allow this. I will add the sexta espada to the listings and then Rose will most likely work on him a bit to bring up his tier through experiments to give him an edge.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:37 pm
Shadow Fall Position

ALSO
if possible

I would like to reserve the Trecera of the Shadow Espada for a character project

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 am
Shadow Fall Position

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 am

I'm approving these two above since i don't really see any problems with it. Just stay active and keep a smile on your lips, yo'.

Empty, blank space.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:43 am
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Dotte
  • Application: Here
  • Circle: First
  • Reason: Dotte will like to join this org to become stronger and see what it's like and why most if not all of his new race are attracted to it. He's choosing to apply for 1st because it seems to be the circle in which he can learn the most in the most locations.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum