Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Empty Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Sugiura Template

Basics

Name: Lydia Eva Venes
True Age: 1728
Personality: Lydia likes to keep her emotions to herself, making her appear to be a coldhearted woman, though she in truth is quite loving. She tends to take the Tsundere side of things, often time not admitting her true feelings to even herself. She fights only to protect that which she loves, and does not believe that betrayal is ever necessary.
Sugiura Class: Knight.

General Appearance

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Animalistic Traits: None.
Appearance Age: 14 or 15.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 120 lbs

Natural Abilities

Techniques: Edana allows Lydia to have insight into someone's character, making it easy to tell what kind of person someone is. This is a passive ability, and works sort of like a sixth sense. Lydia also seems to resonate with the element of fire. She can withstand regular flames without injury for up to 3 posts. Lydia has a certain stance the she can put her legs into that allows her run incredibly fast, around 25 miles an hour. It's extremely exhausting though.

Magic: The Sugiura's have a list of their own Magic they use as well as Shinigami Kidō, you can have up to a bit of Kidō but not every single part of it, also mix it between the magic and Kidō. They cannot be a Kidō master, but can be quite talented at it. however a sugiura could be a master at their magic spells of course. depending on the the type that is.

Sacred Weapon:
Spoiler:
Lydia wields a Sacred bow of near legendary attribute. Her Sacred is called the “Heavenly Bow of Divine Retribution”, and it's arrows reach speeds of 1000mph. An single arrow can take down a human, unprotected, from a mile away, through a brick wall. Though, Lydia is not so accurate as to see through brick walls from a mile away, that is simply for reference. The bow was forged with the blood of a woman called "The First Traitor". The woman truly was not the first traitor as her name implies. Though her betrayal of her whole kingdom definitely earned her that name. Legend has it, that a "vengeful spirit" had slain her, and drained her dead body of all of it's blood in order to infuse it with the alloys used to make the bow. What's more, is that the "vengeful spirit" had infused their own blood as well, making their little "bout" forever infused in history.
Other Weapons:
Spoiler:
A sword, also of legendary attribute, named the "Phantom Blade of Vindication". It is the flaming sword of embodied desire (for revenge). It is the blade of the Slaughtered King, ironically stained with his own blood.

Guardian Beast

Origin: Vindication and Retribution. Lydia despises any act that may harm her indirectly, or otherwise. If someone were unlucky enough to invoke her wrath, she would surely end them, on her own life, by her own hands. If she is betrayed, or her life -or emotions- are attempted on, she will enter a vengeful state in which she becomes blinded (Metaphorically speaking) by her own rage and desire for revenge. Her origin is her greatest strength, as well as her own weakness.

Guardian Beast:
Spoiler:
True name: Elise Fleureau.
Given name: (What Lydia knows her by) Edana Edaline.

Guardian Beast History: (From First-Person)
I was 31 at the time, and I had been living in that city for as long as I could remember. Poverty and plague had stricken us, and yet the royalty did nothing to aide us. I remember it as though it were yesterday. I had been so angry at their indifference to our sorrow. I could not bear the burden of letting so many die, so I took the role. They needed a leader anyway, so I thought, "Who better to do it than someone who was already in with politics?" I don't know how I thought that would turn out. Perhaps I might have escaped with my life? Who knows? All I knew then, was that if I could do this one job, I could fix their mistakes, and become queen as well. I suppose I was a bit more interested in the power, but the fact still remained that my people needed help. I had worked so diligently, struggling to keep myself awake in order to attend their near pointless meetings. Having to go to so many dinner parties. It was tiring, and I barely had enough energy to speak to the members of the Resistance afterwards. But it didn't bother me much. I had a goal to reach, and this was only a means to an end. One day, I was called into the King's own office, to speak with him. I was thoroughly nervous, as I had thought my cover was blown. It was not, as I was soon to find out, but instead, for my diligence, honesty, and loyalty (Those words stung in my mind), I was being promoted. The King's own personal advisor! I was surprised to see that all of my hard work had finally paid off. I could not sleep that night, I had to tell the other members about this. The next step was obvious. I had to assassinate the King, and the Queen. If I'd left one, they might take power, and that would solve nothing. If I'd wanted that position, I'd have needed to do this. For the good of our city, no, for the good of our kingdom. I had ventured out the next day into the woods, and found a specific type of plant, extremely rare, but it gave a fast death. I may not have liked the king or the queen, but they were still people... I actually had no grudge against them as people, and believed that everyone deserved a painless death. Anyway, I had to grind this plant up, and mix it with the leaves of an oak tree in water, in order to make the solution required. This I had done, but now all I needed was the opportunity to enact the next step. I had carried the vial on my person ever since then, in a necklace I had a craftsman make to conceal it. Then, about a month later, after writing several meaningless papers and trying to redirect the flow of money from the treasury to the peasants, An opportunity arose. The King and Queen were to be the first to taste a new high quality wine. I was to bring it directly to them. It amazed me how stupid they could be, but I couldn't insult them, as they were about to die. Anyway, I stole a private moment with the bottle, and the glasses, and shook up the vial to suspend the solution. I poured approximately half of the bottle into one glass, and approximately half into the other. I stirred the glass, and held it up to the light, to check if the solution was visible. The wine was a dark purple hue, making it harder to discern the poison within. If I couldn't see it, and I was looking for it, it was doubtful that they would see it. I brought the glasses down to the King's chamber, where he and his wife were engaging in a sort of romantic exercise. Do not be alarmed, they were merely exchanging a kiss. But I knew it would be their last, so I waited, silently for them to finish. I set the win on the table beside them and stood there, towel in hand, for what had seemed to be the longest time. I had hidden a dagger beneath my dress, should anything have happened. The queen drank her glass first, much to my dismay. She fell over onto the floor, and the king watched. His eyes widened, and just as he was going to shout, I covered his mouth and plunged the dagger into his stomach. His eyes widened even more, with the shock of my betrayal. I whispered to him, that this is why he should listen to his subjects a bit more, and he closed his eyes. I stabbed him once more, in the heart, just to be sure. I hid the dagger, and ran. The next day, all over the palace, no, the city, there were cries of thieves and assassins, though I knew that they were not true. The people were covering for me, so that I could take the throne. Then, I did. I, having been the kings advisor, and "closest" friend was to take the throne, as the princess was still a bit too young to. Little had I known, that the one whose throne I had stolen, and whose parents I had murdered would soon do the same to me. The very next day, after the coronation ceremony, I had been summoned to the courtyard. Before me stood the princess, her eyes in tears. I winced. I knew that I had caused these tears. That I had emotionally destroyed this girl. I set my hand on her shoulder, and wept with her. It was all I could do. I had visited the girl there daily, for weeks, and it was becoming hard to keep track of my Queenly duties as well. One day, I was called out to the courtyard once more. It was the princess. She told me that she had a special place we could go to to talk about something she had been dying to tell me. I went with her. I followed her all the way out into the woods, insisting that I bring my bow, to protect her, should anything happen. When we arrived, she spoke softly, and I could not properly hear her. Then she drew near, and I reached my arms out to hug her. A sharp pain shot through my stomach. I looked down. She had stabbed me. Crimson flowed forth from my body in ribbons, and I felt my life leaving me. She looked me in the eyes and said "This is why you should pay more attention to your surroundings a bit more." I laughed at the irony of this comment. She had seen me murder her father, and her mother. What's more, was that she had taken the time to befriend me, and then murder me, and usurp the throne in the same manner I had. I laughed again. Then, my life left me. I closed my eyes, and everything went dark. Suddenly, I was within a throne room. It was a peculiar one, and it had only one royal seat. I had been chained within this realm for the longest time. My spirit had been trapped within my own bow. My blood was drained into it. I was stuck waiting. Then finally, about 1000 years later, she came.

Guardian Beast's World: A throne room. There is How does their world look. It can be noted that you can also visit your Guardian Beast's spirit realm to gain knowledge or train to reach a certain level.

Joushou

Joushou Appearance:
Spoiler:
Joushou: Joushou is the first stage of a Sugiura's power. This is like their Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power, exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not. As Lydia cares little for what form she has, and rather, more about bringing her enemies to feel her wrath, she doesn't change forms, or get any of the other bells and whistles. If she's serious enough to use this ability, chances are, she's pretty mad. Still though, she does have a significant power change, as far as Joushou goes. Her eyes become a deep shade of blood red, and her bloodlust level drastically increases. She gains a significant speed boost, and her muscle density increases. She can easily cut through steel, and other metals, and she can fire off up to 25 arrows in rapid succession in around 30 seconds. Her arrows, fusing themselves with the vengeful nature of her soul, burn with a blue-hot flame. If hit with these arrows, it is extremely hard to heal the stinging wound it creates.

Zenou

Zenou Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zenou Abilities: This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

Kyuu Kyou

Kyuu Kyou Appearance:
Mystic Eyes: Something that only those that have achieved Kyuu Kyou can have. Mystic Eyes are something special about the user's eyes. They are usable in any form, but the realization of 100% of the user's power allowed for the user to gain a special ability that involves the eyes. See here for a temporary Mystic Eyes list.
Kyuu Kyou Abilities: The final stage of a Sugiura's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: (What your Alter Form looks like. It has to have some resemblance to the original. You only get an Alter Form when you have Kyuu Kyou)

Alter Personality: (How your Alter Form acts.)

Alter Powers: (What kind of powers does your Alter Form have that your original form doesn't have?)

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:
Prologue: The Princess and the First Traitor.
Long ago, there was a story that Edana had told Lydia, it was one of betrayal, and necessity. There was a King and Queen who had ruled their kingdom unjustly. There were several revolts, but the King would not hear the pleas of his citizens. She said that one person, the leader of the rebellion, named "The First Traitor" by the knights and imperials of the kingdom, had managed to get close enough to the King and Queen. Edana said that this person was close enough to them, that they were promoted to a personal advisor. But, they had only one mission. To stop the unjust rule of the King, by any means necessary. So one day, while the King and Queen were away, the traitor had poisoned their wine. Edana said that the traitor had brought it personally to the King and Queen. The queen died first, and the king, in shock did not drink the wine. The traitor had stabbed the king twice, and finally he fell. But, she said, the princess had entered the room at the wrong time, and did not know the troubles of the people, so she saw only that her mother and father's trusted advisor had just slain them. The traitor died at the hands of this princess, as the traitor was only armed with a dagger. This story had always interested Lydia, and she always found herself feeling bad for the traitor.

Chapter One: Arrival.
Lydia, after dying some 1712 years ago, found herself in the western side of the Sugiura realm.
Roleplay Sample: (Two paragraphs or 10 sentences minimum)

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Alter Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by JWC on Fri May 17, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Empty Re: Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP)

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 pm
Moved to OLD WIP due to the expiration of the two week period!
If you would like this moved back post here or ask a member of staff in XAT.
Anonymous

Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Empty Re: Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 pm
Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Sample_c32a311a949540c4b7e44ae069a82f5a7ff334aa_zpsb3952f08
This was archived!
Member left/hasn't been active in long months. Go reclaim your stuff Here!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm
Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Tumblr_mm7l3rK8ai1s2f88po1_500_zpsd7f87111
Aivee Moving Services!
Due to this application being in WIP for over 2 Weeks, I've moved this application to Old WIP! You can still edit and work on it in that section and if you finish? Just post in This topic.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm
Lydia Eva Venes [Sugiura] (lolworkonthis WIP) Tumblr_mufl34byYd1r8uyogo1_500

Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum