Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 am
Came out nicely
PREPARE YOURSELF TO STEP FORTH INTO THE KING'S THRONE AND ENTER HIS DEPTH

Song: Soup - Artist: Wren - Template By: [THEFROST]

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

/

Came out nicely

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total

[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 am
Dope shit
THE BEAST OF KARAKURA WILL BE AWAITING YOU IN THE POST BELOW

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:10 pm

BOW BEFORE THE QUEEN AND BRACE THYSELF FOR HER GAME

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 pm

PREPARE TO CLASH HEADS WITH THE BEAST OF KARAKURA CENTRAL

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:07 pm

GET READY TO DANCE WITH THE QUEEN IN HER BALLROOM THRONE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates - Page 3 Empty [THEFROST]'s Currently Active Templates

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm

PAVE WAY FOR THE BLAZING TRAIL AND BRACE FOR THE KING OF VIZARDS

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

PAINTING THE SKY IN YOUR BLOOD

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 am

Artist: The Birthday Massacre - Song: Walking With Strangers - Word Count: 1433

Artist: The Birthday Massacre - Song: Walking With Strangers - Word Count: 1433

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum