Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

The Moon Iramasha's eyes widened, before narrowing as he realized that something was grabbing onto him from all around. "Voi?" He asked, looking behind him as he saw Verathius. As he did so, something happened. The tears stopped pouring from his face, and his gaze became elated, something definitely changing even as Verathius charged up the force of his explosion.

"VOI! LET'S GO!!" He yelled at Verahtius, even as the man began to fire the energy in his hands. "VOI! COME ON!" He roared, throwing out both hands as his entire body began to shiver and quake, before the nuclear blast which Verathius had released was carefully examined by Moonie's energy. It quickly noted that the energy wasn't… a whole lot. It felt weird to the Moon Iramasha. It felt small. "VOOOOOOI!" He let out from within the flames, throwing both hands back as the energy which Verathius was releasing began to change. It went from pretty weak, inconsequential to the Moon Iramasha, until it suddenly became a massive, five hundred foot massive attack of pure energy, the Nature Iramasha enhancing it with his own even as he smiled, feeling the power of the attack as it synchronized with his body's energy.

"VOI! Stop limiting yourself so much!" He yelled at Verathius, even the blast finally reached his body itself to deal damage to it. He focused the energy into his right arm, feeling as his right hand was blwon completely off. "VOI!" He cried out in excitement, his hand completely disintegrating. "Who cares if you don't have any tricks left? WHO CARES IF YOU CAN'T WIN? THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" He shouted, throwing out his right fist into Verathius' stomach, leaning forwards.

"People are always f#cking crying about whether they win or lose. That's not the F#CKING POINT! VOI!" He yelled out, completely meaning ever word that he said. "MOOOOOOOON." He began, his arms throwing themselves down onto Verathius' shoulders as he held them there, his head starting to move back. "The reason we fight is to have fun. RIGHT? THAT'S THE ENTIRE REASON THAT WE ARE WHO WE ARE!" He yelled, his aura extremely potent as he looked directly at his opponent, his eyes barely visible from where his head was.

"VOI!" He let out, this voi echoing out for a while around the Moon Iramasha, even as he began moving his head forwards. As he did so, a gravitic tunnel appeared within his very throat, directing his head and his entire skull at his opponent with all of his might, his energy so intense it was nearly solid around his body as he brought his forehead forwards into Verathius.

"MOON DESTROYER!"

He announced simply as he smashed his forehead firmly into Veathius' skull, even as the very ground beneath his feet began to crack and shatter. As his forehead slammed into the arrancar, he was met with he entire physical force of Moonie, bursting solidly into his opponent's forehead. The sheer force of moonie's attack enveloped a massive amount of energy around the two in a shockwave, absolutely immense in power. This was Moonie's most powerful attack, the one with which he bragged had the force to split the Moon in half. While scarily this was becoming more and more likely by the day, that was not the actual power of Moonie's forehead. Rather, his power was merely enough to with his forehead alone make a ten foot in radius crater that shot down all five miles through the crust and into the mantle.

Moonie released the Arrancar as his forehead came crashing into him, using his full force as he smashed into his opponent. The sheer power of his attack would lead Verathius'by the skull straight downwards, before slamming into the ground below him leading with his head, Moonie standing over the crater with his arms crossed. "Voi, do you get what I mean?" He asked his opponent simply, a subtle smirk donning his facial features as he awaited the arrancar to arise again…

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:59 pm

|Verathius: Espada Dos|

He hadn't done as much damage as predicted, but the ploy had indeed worked. Verathius hadn't been tapping into his full power just yet, yes he'd made a good showing of power. But Moonie had a very valid and strong point, if they were going to fight. It was going to be for amusement and that alone. Verathius body began to glow as reiatsu blasted out of his frame, the coloring of it was gray right now mixed with black coloring due to his release. Using a small portion of his reiatsu he brought it up to block this head butt, grant it this wouldn't be enough to block all of it. Nor was he under the illusion that it would be. His other plan was darkness, his shoulders would be his guardian as well. As something else, he'd decided on the next course of action. Though his pay grade wasn't what it once was, the Segunda would defeat this man or get his butt knocked out trying. His shadow, Reiatsu, and Hierro shield formed. He got himself set in a way that would absorb and send back some of the impact on to the frame of Moonie, in short he tried to redirect the damage to some degree on Moonie, Verathius didn't fight like this often because well honestly why did he have to. His next plan coming up after the long winded explaining from the Moon Iramasha was going to be a good show, he was going to rip this man in half.

The absorbed impact was something else, he'd never been hit like that before now. The darkness behind the form of Moonie formed into hands, though the fingers were sharp and ready to rip him open for the creature to the point only two of him remained. Verathius grabbed hold of Moonie's rists now, holding him in place. This would be a fun an attempt, more so then any other. He didn't know exactly how this would work for example this creature had proven to be so well endurable that he could take a gran ray cero point blank to have nothing happen to him. But these hands would be his next line of many tricks the male brought forward for the Iramasha. This fight wouldn't end not for a while anyways. This was the way things were supposed to be, after all one couldn't leave such things unsettled. The shadowy hands plunged into the back, going for the spine of the male. They began pushing outwards as though trying to open a door and all the while pushing in towards the male. Verathius was going to use some interesting powers now.

Just in case Moonie decided to try something Verathius was planning several steps ahead, his powers were such that nothing else could be done his methods and madness were simply going to show, he was releasing his full power now. Giving Moonie all his power and attention now, Verathius hadn't done this ever so it was so powerful the Sun if it was out became eclipsed. His darkness seemed to grow a bit and get stronger, this was just how things were going to turn out. His hands continued to push into Moonie, once they finally broke the skin and got in they began pulling left and right. Trying to rip him in half, this was simply the best way Verathius could think of to win, but he knew well enough that he couldn't rip him in half, but this method would be the hardest he tried to do anything. The creature seemed to be unable to be broken by any means, he knew well enough that pushing this hard was the only way. He was still gripping Moonie's wrists, part of him hoped the male didn't cry or beg. It would really take at his resolve to do this.

But this was the path chosen for them, they were warriors and warriors were fights till the end.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 pm

"VOI!" Moonie cried out, not expecting someone, anyone, to ever block his Moon Destroyer in this manner. He felt the power of his own freaking Moon Destroyer for the very first time in his life, as his body began to fly back. Something grabbed onto his wrists, and his entire lower body was thrown out behind him, completely splayed out in the sky. This was only a degree of the damage that Moonie had suffered; it was enough to even send HIM through many buildings, despite the fact that it was such a small degree.

Meanwhile, Verathius was still standing there. "Voi…" He breathed out slowly, his body righting itself. He felt the hands suddenly release him, his body righting itself as his hands grabbed the hands, feeling them trying to rip open his back. "Voi… VOOI…" He breathed out, twitching, not able to separate the hands off of himself, merely holding them back as a massive amount of shadow grew around himself. "VOOI…" He breathed out, rapidly, looking to either side of himself, desperate as he began to realize that there was no way for him to stop the hands.

"VOI! MOON BLAZE'S RETURN: BREAK THE DARK!!!!"

He cried out, a look of excitement and… desperation on his face as massive amounts of energy began to spin around his body, lighting his entire body on fire as it fought back the shadow around him, still panting as his head threw back, releasing a scream as the Moon Iramasha began to feel pain, the hands finally getting strong enough, pulling apart his skin. The Moon Iramasha began to feel the weirdest sensation as his blood began to spill out of his open wound. His face became stone, stopped moving completely, as his lower jaw began to shiver.

"V...V...Voi..?" He asked, a strange look on his face, his hands stopping for a millisecond on their pulling. "VOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!!" He cried out sharply, as the Moon Iramasha began to feel something he hadn't felt in the longest time; pain. His back was torn open, as blood began to flow freely from his back. He screamed, the sheer volume of his screaming vibrating the entire area around the two from the force of Moonie's shouting, his gaze like that of a cornered animal. His eyes were shaking, darting in every direction, as he literally began to feel his energy beginning to flow freely from his back, forming a black pile of blood on the ground.

"MOON BLAZE'S STRIKE: HEAVENLY… CRUSH!!!!!!"

The Nature Iramasha roared, as suddenly something changed. The sheer amount of strength that flowed into his muscles pulled at the hands, as they finally separated the hands from his back. The amount of energy he was releasing shot out into the area, a massive amount of damage all over the area. Massive waves of energy began shooting out in every direction, Verathius unaffected by this onslaught only by his massive skill in his defenses. However, everything around him became completely covered in Blast, as a massive amount of pure flame shot straight upwards, burning through the very SHADOW as it released a hole in the barrier, showing merely the full moon as it shown down on the Nature Iramasha, his entire body glowing in its light as he pulled the hands all the way to the front of himself, straining as he did so, staring at Verathius.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!"

Moonie let out, releasing one of his strongest Vois ever as the muscles on his arms became extremely flexed, all the way, as his strength became maximum, the very ground for twenty feet around him shattering and breaking into nothingness from the sheer amounts of force he was exerting on the hands in his grasp. Large beads of sweat were going down from all parts of his body from the sheer amounts of heat that the massive amounts of Blast around them were creating, as at last he looked up at Verathius. On his back, the last of the blood he was losing descended. He looked up at Verathius, his mouth moving as he spoke.

"VOI… that was without A DOUBT the BEST RELEASE I've had in TOO LONG!" Moonie announced, the extremely wide smile on his face as he held up his hands, showing them to have been worn down quite a lot by the massive amounts of straining he did against the hands. "BUT NOW!" He cried out as he threw his head back, opening his mouth wide as a massive amount of energy began to appear above his head, shooting out from his mouth and face to create the construct above him.

"MOON DRAGON GOD'S ULTIMATE BREATHING ROOOOAR!"

He cried out, as the energy above his head became compressed as he leaned his head forwards. He opened his mouth wide, looking right at Verathius. This was an attack that he had been planning just for his opponent, one of absolutely massive proportions, one that could quite likely kill the Arrancar, in fact, if he did nothing to try to get out of its way.

Quite simply, Moon Dragon God's Ultimate Breathing Roar is a massive release of the power Moonie has in his Strike Form. It releases the very limit of power that he can compress, and he compresses it above his mouth, Usually it takes a good amount to charge; unless Moonie is currently invigorated by battle. Then, by placing his mouth forwards, the beam releases from his mouth, triggering the massive attack. The attack shoots forwards, the main body of the attack hundreds of feet wide and made of Burning Blast, making a massive amount of fire around it that flows along with it, completely surrounding it. This blast alone has ana bsolutely massive amount of force, as also within it is a current of Gravity, which attempts to push the opponent into the ground as it approaches them and damages them.

The massive amount continues to attack the opponent as it runs over, greatly, greatly damaging everything in its path. However, that's not all that it damages. From the sheer amounts of friction on the attack, massive bursts of fire are released from the attack, shooting whole fire shoots around the Moon Iramasha and shooting all around him, as the energy then shoots back behind himself, Blast itself going back behind him and creating more flame, creating a massive amount of energy around his very self and destroying everything around him, making absolutely massive amounts of damage around himself with his energy.

The Moon Iramasha stood, the massive damaging effects of his attack finally beginning to subside, the massive amounts of damage which it had caused roaring and rippling all around the Moon God as he fired an absolutely massive amount of damage at Verathius. Then he stood up straight, looking straight at his opponent, bringing up a hand and wiping some ash from the very air off of his mouth. "Voi. You still alive, person who didn't even tell me their name?" He asked, his breathing seeming to have died down some, an almost calm exuding from his body as he stood in front of the absolutely massive crater that he had created, having released his entire and full power in his Strike Form on his opponent…

And now, Moonie was under going an intense feeling. So many feels.

He was feeling hungry.

giveup

Last edited by JJ on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Verathius was impressed, he'd not used so much power in such a lengthy time he'd damaged the creature and even got to listen to him scream. But it appeared the beast had an Ace up his sleeve as well. Verathius was breathing a little bit more as he began pondering his name, was it truly his name. Or was Verathius the name of a forgotten beast that people would rarely think about in the wilds of this world. Considering some of this, he watched now as the creature began to use it's power. Moonie was impressive, extremely so as he observed he noticed this would be enough to quite literally kill him. This didn't mean much to him though. He thought about perhaps engaging the creature in a blast war. Perhaps his full power grand ray cero against this blast. All the Shadows vanished now as they seemed to be flickering inside his body. The amount of light was impressive, but this gathering of shadows was allowing him to use all his power in one grand ray cero. His eyes began glowing as the reiatsu spiked yet again. He'd tried fighting Moonie in many forms, but one thing was certain he wouldn't run from such an attack. Of course the risk of death was there for them both, he stuck his poleaxe into the ground letting it go now. He would use two hands for this true Grand Ray Cero. The fact was that he'd not released the real deal just yet. That last cero he'd used was still fairly weak.

He charged the power a grin on his face the sheer amount of it was destroying everything behind him, nothing was standing as he gathered the power up getting ready for a showdown of power against this beast. Verathius had a great deal of strength, anyone who saw this footage would know it. Their were camera's capturing his fight now. For once in a rare circumstance he was putting it on the line, getting himself so excited that he didn't care how big of a crater they put in this. Perhaps one of equal size to the moon. He didn't have an escape plans nor was he looking for one. He used his max power now getting ready to engage in this cero vs Moonie's ultimate attack. The two would clash and the destruction would be absolutely devastating to the place he was guarding. Perhaps more so then when things went on, the camera had been destroyed by the sheer power of this area. The place was getting turned into dust and fast.

Things weren't really going anywhere good for this place, soon as Moonie released his massive blast. Verathius released his in what seemed to be in Dual Audio as the two both shouted the name of their attack. "GRAND RAY CERO: CHAPTER BLACK!" Black and gray the cero shot forward, with the force it ate away the ground. Sending the huge blast to collide with the blast of Moonie, the two hit one another with such an amazing amount of force. The middle of the ground instantly turned into a crater that left nothing alive in the middle. The earth ws being blown apart here, this was a true fight between warriors. The blast seemed to go no where, each person seemed to of put equal amounts of power into it. Verathius couldn't see this going anywhere, however one difference remained. If Moonie had released his Verathius hadn't let go yet. So he fired the huge cero pushing now, as his muscles strained and his reaitsu did as well. Against the massive attack the Iramasha left him to fend against.

The huge blast could kill either of them at this point, Verathius roared out as his reiatsu's full force shot into the attack sending it back towards Moonie. But it only reached a couple inches before the attack blew up. Sending both of them into a dust filled zone, he felt his arms trembling a bit from the amount of power. He let a breath go out of his body, he seemed to be staring now towards the Iramasha. He spoke his name clearly and calmly to Moonie, the creature got away again. He couldn't quite push the entire blast on top of the being with the power what it was. He was about tapped out on energy too, well he could still push couldn't he. Verathius pondered how much more pushing he would be able to do with his power in the straights it was in. He looked at his hand before responding to Moonie now. "I am still kicking over here, seems I couldn't quite do what I was hoping to..but this has been pretty amusing..My name is Verathius." He answered the question, now what was next on the mind.

What could the warriors do to one another, they'd blown a hole so deep and huge that the Grand Canyon in depth would of been a bit low, this was some fairly massive damage they'd done to the zone.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 pm

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooi…"

Moonie's voice rang out, getting smaller and smaller as the massaive blast exploded in front of him. His entire first layer of skin was blown away, throwing splats of blood everwhere before it began to form up again. The explosive blast sent Moonie flying, sailing away from the Arrancar, as he allowed the blast to hit him with its full force, laughing hysterically as it did so. At last ,he flipped his body around, before standing up straight.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

The Moon Iramasha let out, as he reached onto his back, pulling both Mun and nuM out of their sheathes and holding them aloft in the air. "WE CAN'T BE DONE YET! VERATHIUS, MY COMRADE, YOU GIVE UP TOO EASILY! YOU FAIL TO SEE THE POINT!" Moonie roared out, throwing the massive blades down on the ground on either side of himself, the essentially boulders slamming into the ground as massive amounts of dust were released from them, sent to opposing sides of Moonie. "VOI! GO ALL THE WAY! RELEASE YOUR…" He let out, as without warning his body shot out, moving at an isnsae pacee as he began to speed up, like a flying boulder thrown bya humongous slingshot ,as he shot right for Verathius, the blades aroun dhis hands spinning as his body followed suit ,his body's color changing from tan to black at a rapid pace.

"SEGUNDA ETAPA!!! MOON GOD'S PURITY!"

Moonie's voice ROARED over the area, his lip smoving alone knocking away the earth beneath his blades faster then his blades themselves. He knew of Segunda Etapa; most certainly he did. After all, when Moonie bothered ot learn something related to battle, there was 0% chance that he would forget it. As such, he could clearly recall what James had told him; that it was a form usable by only the STRONGEST of ALL Arrancar, and Moonie felt that Verathius should be using it, darnit!

"GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed out, his ight hand slamming back, an absolutely massive amount of energy appearing in his palm as without warning the Nature Iramasha slammed his right palm into Verathius' chest, his head landing on the lanky Arrancar's shoulder.

"MOON GOD'S GRAVITY!"

Moonie cried out, even as without warning his hair suddenlybegan to shift. Strands of blue began to appear within it as Moonie's chaos energy rose to the surface, before suddenly massive STREAMS of it slammed into Verathuis' body, infusing him from head to toe. How the f#ck was this possible? Moonie knew it would work from James; or thought it would, anyway. James'Nature Energy was powered up just by being around Moonie's blast, so Moonie figured that his chaos energy, which was much more universal, would work likewise.

Now, if this were another energy, like Nature Energy itself ,there was no wway in hell that this power transference would have been able to take place. However ,there was something… well, different about Chaos Energy. It had the trait of being transferable to other beings; such as Moonie was now doing to Verathius. Now, did Moonie know this? Hell no. But the Moon itself enhanced the power of waves beyond human imagination; therefore, the Moon principal, something Moonie understood EXTREMELY well, should logically be able to work here too.

Or at least, that's what Moonie's brain told him. From what he could get out of all the VOIing. Either way, it would be able to work as intended. The massive surge of power that Moonie was releasing, sixty percent of his overall power, shot straight for his hand, as it suddenly enveloped all through Verathius' body. It would shot through the arrancar like fire, completely consuming him. If he wasn't such a durable person as to be able to fight Moonie, there was no way he would ever have been able to take such a massive amount of energy without physically exploding. However, due to the fact that he wouldn't be able simply rupture, his entire body would instead go through something quite different .What was this? Well, the ascension into Segunda Etapa, hopefully. If not, the Verathius' entire body wouldn't be able to take the energy, and cause it to explode around Moonie and Verathius, blowing them into almost utter obliteration, making miles of amounts of damage from the massive amounts of energy that Moonie put in him, so much that Moonie himself would barely still be able to stand if it failed.

On the other hand, if it worked, the massive amount of excess energy would flow back into Moonie like a wave, leaving enough for Verathius to fight in his newly gained form and give him the ability to continue the battle against the Moon God, who had risen to the pinnacle of his power. Most likely, Moonie would get 50% of his power back if it worked; after all, by releasing his Segunda, Verathius would have his own supply of power to use. When this happened, Moonie's entire body would be suddenly slammed back by a pulse of energy; either from the failure of his act, the success of it, or Verathius' release alone.

He was thrown back, shooting back hundreds of yards as his body spun around vertically, before at last slamming into a wall of the crater. He opened his mouth wide as he slammed several feet into it, his head leaning back against the solid earth as his blast field around himself wore it away, leaving only him hovering there, still looking as if he had been slammed into something hard with hi shead leaning back. Suddenly, without warning, a massive amount of Gravity began to flow around the absolutely MASSIVE crater that the two had created.

"Pull."

He stated simply, the word echoing through the crater, before without warning the massive amounts of rubble within the crater began to shoot towards Moonie. Specifically, it shot towards his wide open mouth. His blast field ripped everything into near ashes, as hundreds of thousands of pounds of earth, metal, and flame from the destroyed city went down his mouth and into his body, as at last Moonie closed his mouth again, as the Gravity turned off, making his mouth no longer the center of gravity within its field.

"Voi…"

His voice let out, as suddenly a ring of power formed around Moonie, quickly changing into Blast energy as more of the earth around him was destroyed… leaving nothing behind. They had been turned into nothing but molecules; shredded to the absolute brink of Moonie's ability as a Nature Iramasha.

"Voi."

His voice let out again as his body began to rise, still looking beaten with his head back as he began floating up into the sky, the orb around Moonie's body shielding him from view as within the massive amount of energy, two simple white dots began to look out. However, these dots were ringed with red.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

His voice announced, as the massive amount of energy dispersed from around him, revealing the Moon God with both fists held up to the air, his head still upwards but his body tensed, his voice simply roaring as he at last his hands were thrown down to his sides, his very body's completely-black structure shimmering from the massive amount of energy that Moonie had taken in, returning him to full strength once again. Or, more accurately ,95% of his full power. While he may have taken in enough raw earth materials to build a new Hawaii, it wasn't enough to completely fill up the Moon God. His voice made the entire area shake, as its tone was lowered by quite a lot, to the point where Verathius could feel it vibrating his very BONES.

"COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

giveup

Last edited by JJ on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

How does one compose a thought about the idea of power coming into a body and forcing open gates. Verathius eyes went wide, he'd run out of choices and put most of his powers into that attack. He clenched at his chest now seeming to claw at it, this wasn't something he could breath from. His own pressure was growing the power had begun to divide the ground causing it to crack as the shadows seemed to come so much more alive now. His eyes began changing colors, the orbs slowly were turning the color of silver. It was their they stopped now and reverted to a black that held no coloring to it. His hair was the next thing, it was turning black but for some reason in middle of the transformation became a silver color. The power was far more then he'd been expecting. However the darkness flickering around his body changed, all the shadows that had been worn and flickering became slowly an outfit. That was alive, this object would absorb more impact. However it wasn't perfect, the outfit was moving and alive but flickered as though it would break any moment. His eyes began changing again the reiatsu going into his body was strange, it had knocked him back a bit the blast did as well. But he felt the white of his eyes turn black now his poleaxe shattering into dust. His powers were coming out the true form he'd hidden with mental blocks was coming forward. The animal he'd become was coming out and it was hungry for war and battle, he'd not used his real resurrection but once in the many eons. And that Quincy's fate was unknown, he didn't even know what became of it. The destruction was so high the area had to be rebuilt again for eons, however the amount of darkness that is there is to powerful for anyone to come to terms with. The pressure that came out was as though the sky fell on the shoulders of those nearby, it could be felt from miles it wasn't something simply that people would feel either. It was as though everything in the world went to the darkness, as though all the rainbows and pleasant fun times just died. It was in short a blackening that this Iramasha would most likely regret...Verathius eyes settling now as he looked at his hand noticing the loss of his weapon. However the darkness was now him, part of him in a way that no light would effect it..He didn't care about this any longer, the power had been enough to bring him out in full.

"I am awake, so I suppose you've been wanting to see a Second Form, to be correct this is only the real form of my first transformation..you see, I don't care much for dealing with weaklings so I have such a focus on defense that my offense is almost unspoken for..This form..unleashes it..in full...I hope you live Moonie, the last one to see it couldn't even be found.." His voice changed as he walked forward, still the same man but something colder and what felt as though something had changed in his voice. It was true however the last one to see this was a bow wielding Quincy, though a tough creature the amount of power he brought out was so fierce that it literally couldn't be contained by any being of such a strength. The game was afoot finally and now Moonie was going to see the real Verathius, not everyone could handle such a great power that came. But this Iramasha had more then proven himself worthy of the true form..

Time to show the creature some of his true speed, to say his offense was faster then before would be the understatement of the year. He appeared before Moonie at such a grand speed some of the ground had been a little effected where he stood, he stared into Moonie eyes, before putting his finger into the Iramasha's chest. From there a bala bigger then the body of Moonie exploded out with such power and strength it would most likely send him flying for miles if he wasn't careful. The true power of Verathius was on display, this may of been seen by the organization he worked for. He'd hid it from Ashlei and them very well and was happy with the fact they didn't know what he was capable of. To say he wasn't ready for something from Iramasha would be naive, he had plans for this man and wasn't going to stop here. Sending out the huge blast of his power had done some damage, it was once said while in this form he could cancel out ceros with his balas. He was so much more powerful then people would realize, his hierro was strong. But in truth he was a cero power house and never did use them unless he absolutely had too.

His gaze returned to Moonie now, the Iramasha had most likely taken some heavy damage from the male's bala, this was only the beginning however. He decided to follow up the attack, he wasn't going to stop there. He vanished going to where the bala was going to go. Waiting, this power Verathius was using had one purpose and that was offense. If Moonie could live through it he most likely would win this contest. His control and powers had grown quite a bit, he watched now with his eye waiting for the proper moment to move. The fight between these two was no where near it's climax yet, not now and Poland would never be the same because of it. The ground seemed to be dying from his release, his true power strangled it almost as he was observing the final out come of Moonie getting free of the bala. He was well aware it would most likely not kill him, though what fun would it be to end this so soon.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 pm

"Voi, I'd rather die fighting something as amazing as that then to some mamby-pamby hax s#it." Moonie replied simply, looking Verathius right in the eyes as his body corrected itself fully, the amount of energy he was repulsing slamming into the spiritual pressure of Verathius from all sides, making both of the warriors feel as if there was an amazing amount of pressure on their shoulders, but without much to do about it.

Moonie's attempt had been a 100% success. While he had had no clue what the hell he had done, he had unleashed Verathius and the power had flown back into him as it was always meant to, which meant he was pumped for what was about to happen… and what happened, happened hella fast.

Suddenly the arrancar was in front of Moonie, pointing a single finger onto his chest as Moonie smiled, this being the only action he could perform as a massive burst of energy slammed into him, exploding on the point of contact as the energy went flying around the Moon God, throwing up all kinds of smoke and dust into the air.

"Voi… WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT SOONER?!?" Moonie's voice demanded, as he came back into view again, standing exactly where he had been before. An entire side of his face had been blown completely off, the covering of skin incinerated as his blood solidified rapidly, droplets going flying behind him as he restored himself, feeling the drain as his energy left him through his blood.

His form was standing again, his eyes staring right at Verahtius, panting. On either side of his body were nuM and Mun, his hands off of their handles as he placed his hands on them, his entire body suddenly shivering and quaking as he was suddenly PUSHED back, the force from the bala still pushing on him as he went waist deep in earth, as he was hanging onto the handles of the two weapons and therefore was not able to be sent flying.

He looked straight at his adversary, his eyes locking onto the others face as he felt the last of the massive pressure leave from around his body, his endurance having lasted him through the massive attack. "Voi……" The Moon God breathed out, as he began straightening himself once again, his blades held firmly on either side as the wind began to pick up around them, dark clouds appearing the two contestants heads from the massive amount of power and force they were exerting, a bolt of lightning shooting down from the sky as it illuminated the two, the darkness around Verathius poignant and Moonie's own black veil shining within its light.

"VOI! MOON GOD'S ROAR!"

Moonie shouted simply, throwing his head forwards as from in front of his body emerged a massive amount of energy, a ball in shape that rapidly reached full size in front of his mouth, before suddenly changing into a massive blast of energy that roared out like a cero, slamming hard and fast into where Verathius had just been standing.

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

He roared out, his voi consuming the entire battle field as the blast finished shooting out, Moonie throwing back both hands as MASSIVE amounts of blast began to swirl around them and into them, the sheer amount of energy being shoved into such a small space that it could visibly be seen like a whirlpool as opposed to just being absorbed, even as the two large blasts appeared on Moonie's sides.

"HERE I GO!"

He roared out, as he slammed both hands together, smiling wildly as the two forces tried to out do one another constantly, their pressing forces so great that literal bolts of Blast began shooting off from the concoction, going in all kinds of directions in front of Moonie as the godly, enhanced muscles in his arms were flexed, slamming the two completely together and becoming one chaotic, impossible orb of an absolutely MASSIVE size of energy, which Moonie was preparing to unleash at last, his hands opening wide as the chains of Blast he positioned around the blast slowly started to loosen themselves.

"MOOOOOOOON GOOOOOD'S FLAAAAASH!"

Moonie's voice roared, as from his hands launched an absolutely MASSIVE amount of energy. It was easily over two miles in sheer WIDTH, running over everything in its path as Moonie's entire body, despite his best efforts, was being rapidly pushed back by the now non-existent ground as the blast slammed forwards towards Verathius at full power, aiming to blow him away.

The sheer SIZE of the blast meant that once it Verathius, it was highly likely to just pass through him and continue on its way. It was not a very concentrated blast; merely ridiculous in the size of its physical mass. However, everything within it WOULD be effected by the effects of Blast, and Verathius' cloak of shadows would feel the massive tearing and ripping that was aiming towards shredding the Arrancar's veil into nothingness, aiming to completely destroy him.

As the blast finished leaving Moonie's hands, it continued to shoot forwards, traveling tens of miles as it wiped out entire cities in its wake, creating a massive line through Poland that could easily be seen in space as a suddenly existent brown line through the east part of Europe.

Moonie, however, didn't give much of a f#ck about that. At the moment, he was just aiming on continuing to fight Verathius. From the blast, Moonie appeared direclty in front of the Arrancar, the flames around his feet and hands accelerating him to nearly shunpo-speeds as he appeared in front of the Arrancar, his right fist shooting up.

"MOON GOD'S FLYING SMASH!"

His voice roared, as from his palm shot massive amounts of Blast behind the punch, aiming directly for Verathius' chin. Most likely, the explosive force and impact of this attack would send the Arrancar flying, blowing him high up into the air. However, Moonie was STILL NOT DONE YET, as his left palm slammed into Verathius' chest, a massive amount of Gravity shooting out amongst the two as his fist slammed into the Arrancar, with so much raw force that Moonie himself could barely move; and as a result ,Verahtius would feel the force from the attack passing straight through his skull, but not send him flying.

Moonie, however, did not need to be able to move to fire his next attack off. The smile completely confused his face as from in front of him, his Blast energy shot out, shooting out in a prism around Verathius as Moonie stared straight at the Arrancar, the massive amounts of power rolling around the two blowing away things for miles as massive pits were the only things left behind in the wake of the sheer amounts of force that they were exerting.

The rods remained in place, as without warning they were suddenly consumed in a massive amount of fire, the tearing and friction being exterted by the flames lighting fire in the very air around the bars, as Moonie's body began to glow a very bright black. "Voi….

"MOON GOD'S FORCEFUL BOUT!"

He roared out, even as the cage around the two of them completely finished its sealing, wrapping around them.

Moon God's Forceful Bout uses Moonie's massive amount of Nature energy to form a large cage around himself and the enemy, under a mile in size, that forces the enemy and Moonie himself to do true combat. Moonie's energy remains constantly linked to this cage, and as such attempting to break it not only alerts Moonie to the presence of those fleeing him, but also allows him to increase the intensity of the Blast in that spot, making the Blast solid in an instant and increasing in hardness to help prevent it being broken. The spaces between the slots of the cage are only about an inch thick each, and as such conventional travel between them is near impossible. There is no order to this cage; the bars are not symmetric and often only exist to help seal up some other hole in the cage, a big disorderly mess just like its wielder.

This cage clicked into place around the two fighters, making passage practically impossible as Moonie threw his arms back, both of them becoming covered in Blast energy as he stared at Vearthius' eyes, waiting and watching for him as he awaited with bated breath his opponent's attack, his eyes staring him down and awaiting the eventual attack…

giveup

- Buddha
Anonymous

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 pm

His eyes stared on, the first to do that in centuries it felt as he raised his hand. His cero was triple nay almost twelve times the size of his old one if not bigger, his cero now was larger then most and it equaled the mass of Moonie's blast, this had one little different it didn't even tire him. His natural cero could match his enemies with fair amount of ease, his eyes followed. Verathius made a choice now, that would surprise some people that he faced and knew him. So few did however, he allowed the creature to strike him. HIs hierro was vastly stronger then it had been, perhaps this would make this more entertaining then before. He got hit, his hierro focused in on the blast, his special hierro came to his aid as well. Taking in some of the spiritual impact form Moonie's attack, he got knocked back. It was amusing to feel pain again, yes it stung sort of like being hit by a bus going at high speeds. He felt the blow to his chest, the shadows which lived quickly formed what one could call a cushion of sorts and absorbed the impact. His special hierro took the energy of the attack bringing it down as well. It was then, during these two his memory came back he remembered what he had been. His past everything was flowing in, his hand clenched into a fist as he remembered finally. The Iramasha had given him a fine gift, this creature only wanted to fight. And Verathius could push this further then he had, he felt it in his stomach he could go beyond what he was and absolutely unleash his power upon this place. It wouldn't be but a memory once again, his eyes looked on at the picture before him. The Iramasha wanted a cage fight, that would be amusing as he smiled now. He'd realized two things, he'd been holding back still and not controlling those amazing powers as well as he should of. Noticing the cage he did keep it in mind, keeping everything where it should of been. "Hm..I owe you for that, my memories have returned this has now become interesting even more..You face a Vasto Lorde, I doubt you've seen many of us..I'll show you what makes us....special.." On the last word he vanished appearing in, Moonie was about to see a special thing about his hands. Verathius coated them in reiatsu, but his hierro did so much more. His right appendages digits remaining curled slammed into the Iramasha's ribs, the first thing that would happen is the explosion of reiatsu. Then the hierro of his special brand, his hands were harder then the rest of him causing extreme level of damage, he'd punched a hole in someone before with ease. The damage was most likely high, but this wasn't over yet.

Verathius used an amazing amount of force to knock the Iramasha into the air now with his free hand, having gone to the body once then to the chin. Sending Moonie into the air, however the attack wouldn't just end here. Verathius used his high speed again and appeared in the location Moonie was flying, bringing his hands together, he used an axe handle smash sending Moonie into the ground with such force the hole created was so deep it went for miles in length and seemed endless as the grand canyon. But the Vasto Lorde wasn't done, he planned to make this fight last even longer. His form landed now a fair distance from Moonie a couple meters, waiting for the Iramasha to get up. His double hand smash move had hit Moonie right on the back, sending the Iramasha into the ground like a punching bag. Verathius raised his hand getting ready something big, his palm began glowing as the ground behind began breaking into pieces. The espada was about to use a special trick of his on Moonie, not just something anyone got to see.

"Let's keep the ball rolling eh Moonie." Waiting for the Iramasha's response, he felt the black energy growing. He was making an attack, something drawing in energy from darkness and his reiatsu. The ball was massive, then something happened it began compressing itself into a smaller size. This wasn't just a simple attack, Verathius had plans to show Moonie the power of his true self. He also wanted to see just how much power he had, this amount of energy would most likely hit the sea with such ease that it would sink this island. Poland would simply be a memory of a clash between Moonie and Verathius, nothing else would remain but dirt and ash from the clash of two titans.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:35 pm

"Voi…"

Moonie said in awe, as Verathius revealed his true nature to the Moon God at long last. Moonie was twitching, his entire body moving as without warning a smile burst upon his face. "VOI! YES!" He cried out, utterly ecstatic at this prospect of a fight. However, what he hadn't been expecting was Verathius appearing directly in front of him. Moonie blinked, his smile vanishing for a moment in confusion as without warning the fist of the arrancar slammed into his chest, making him flinch, blood splattering from his mouth from the impact, a massive bruise shattering ALL the way across his body, like the front of his body was glass that had just had spindle cracks sent through them.

"V-voi…" He breathed out, as suddenly Verathius' fist slammed up into Moonie's chin, slamming him so hard that his initial reaction was not enough to stop the flying up nature of his attack. Above his head, Verathius appeared once more, as he threw his arms back to prepare for an axe swing.

"VOOOI!"

Moonie's voice roared, as suddenly his own fist lashed out, slamming firmly with Verathius' attack. The resulting cataclysmic force was sent out in a shockwave for at least a mile, blowing dust and creating a massive dust storm being blown away. Moonie's entire body was massively increased in gravity from the force of the attack to match Verathius' own, nature energy FLOWING through his body to increase his force as he performed the attack, and most likely Verathius would feel pain all the way up through his arm as a result of the attack, as the Moon God was sent flying down. Due to the absolutely massive shift of his gravity so suddenly, he wasn't able to quickly readjust as his back slammed right back into the gravel.

The very ground was blown away from the force of the clash, going down miles as Verathius had expected. However, even more then that, his body kept going, no longer from the force of the attack that created the crater but from the momentum from the attack that was throwing him flying, sending him down even further then the massive crater created from their clash.

He threw his eyes open wide, as he threw out both of his arms.

"MOON GOD'S KAGUTSUCHI!"

He roared, as suddenly from his body shot massive amounts of energy, blowing away the ground all the way up to the crater as the Moon God righted himself, clenching both fists as the entirety of the dusted earth was suddenly lit bright purple, as the dust raced towards him, opening his mouth wide as they entered the orifice, the power from the material flowing down into his fist. He looked upwards, as his body shot out of the crater, directly facing Verathius.

"ROLLING? IT'S FREAKING SPAZZING OUT!"

He roared out, as from either side of his body began to appear waves of blast, appearing as massive pillars around himself. However, there was something even further then this; the flames began to hover above Moonie, collecting into each other over his head as the energy continued to pour out of his body, being consumed by the halo on his head, which began to grow darker and darker. This was not normal darkness. This was Advanced Darkness.

"Moon… God's…. MASSIVE EXPLOSION!"

He roared, as he threw his hands outwards, massive wings shooting out of his back as the energy compressed itself even further then it had been before. The energy then began to shoot out from his wings as he shot a single hand forwards, the energy shooting from the wings and the halo into his outstretched palm, the energy vibrating the very EARTH around himself even down in the massive crater that had been created by the two, as he stared directly at Verathius, preparing for his next big attack.

"Energy Contained… VOI! MOON GOD'S PENULTIMATE ERUPTION!"

He roared, as from his hands launched the energy he had been saving up. However, this was not normal energy. This was Blast energy, meaning that as soon as his energy came into contact with Verathius… it would begin to rip away all the Hierro he had layered about himself and everything else on his body. Moonie was going for an oppressive force; unlike the last attack, he was going to have this one be made of FORCE. The other one had merely passed through his opponent and kept going, but this one would slam into him like a boulder to the motherf#ckin' face.

The energy would slam into Verathius, totally destroying everything in its path, including the ground around it. Any energy that Verathius sent towards it would be attempted to be eaten by this darkness in its attempt to reach him, blowing away everything in its path and attempting to rip it into pieces. Moonie stood there then, hanging in the sky, staring at Verathius as he waited for his opponent to perform the next move in their brutal dance.

giveup

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Verathius merely smiled at the attack heading his way, he'd done well against Moonie. having shown him but a bit of the truth beneath his surface, Verathius wasn't just anything either. The beast within him was one that people should of feared more naturally then they did.."Do you know know who created darkness, who created the true Shadow of this world. It wasn't Gods, nor Goddess. Shinigami nay, it was the world itself. I am the purest form of darkness in truth.. I am shadow and darkness incarnate Moonie..so.." He didn't just state these words and stop, he waited smirking now. His defense had improved, but he began drawing darkness in around him. Making it his own, so when this attack hit him. Yes it knocked him back, but he began drawing in the dark energies that struck him. The darkness was feeding the beast more power. "So Moonie, is this enough to wet your hunger for a fight..Or should I go further beyond.." It was a statement his power began shooting out every direction, he grinned getting up. He'd finished his construction of the blast, the energy had been absorbed into his darkness. He fed on that dark energy hitting him, it only made the being stronger then he was previously. His eyes of gold remained set on Moonie. He vanished twice, appearing once before Moonie. Then behind the man, he was moving at a faster speed then his last time. He put a hand on Moonie's shoulder, letting his digits rest there. The light of his energy blew away the creatures shoulder like it was made of silly puddy. Verathius had only just begun however, his eyes looked forward to the next move. He raised his hand now, pointing it at Moonie's fast smirking. His energy gather now. The next blast would basically almost put this place into nothing but a hole in the ground.

Grand Ray Cero, the true one was about to come out. The blast fired now, slamming into Moonie with enough force to send the Iramasha bouncing like a stone across the ground, the power of it eating away at what parts of Moonie's body that were available to it. The power seemed to keep surging for miles, he'd released his power and decided to lower his hand releasing the large blast which had width, power, and some other things. Verathius had decided to use the shadow of the cero for travel. He stood a couple meters from the Iramasha. "Well...shall we go further.." Verathius had taken damage and so had Moonie, but Verathius hierro was special and did have some feats to it that protected him. His special energy resistant hierro allowed him to take the damage down several notches when it struck him. If the Iramasha wanted more, he would show him and oblige him with far more then Moonie had seen in ages he wagered.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum