Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Empty Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training)

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 am
"Bakudou number four, Hainwa."

Today seemed to be a good day for Andrew to practice with his Kidō today. As he casted his Kidō he threw his zanpaktou into the air to tie itself around the hilt of Tetsu Itamae and began to swing his weapon around in a series of circles in ranging diameters. Eventually he jerked back on his bakudou, pulling his sword back as he turned to look down from the rooftop and then ran straight off the ledge, letting himself fall straight down to the earth as he started to look around at the three points that he had wanted to connect to as he then pointed his hand to the ground again. "Bakudou number 37, Tsuriboshi." The ropes had appeared, anchoring themselves to the buildings surrounding him to let the vizard sink into the trampoline he created before aiming up to the sky and launching himself to the air.

Andrew looked around, feeling a strange presence nearby and wondered who it was. Even though he was practicing with his Kidō, he seemed to be keeping his wits about and wondering where the presence was coming from. Not only that, he had wondered if they were friend or foe. He landed onto another rooftop, keeping his eyes to the sky while patiently trying to figure out where the reiatsu was coming from.

Last edited by Andrew Takahashi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Empty Re: Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 am
Tetsu, do I know this person? I know I can be a little bit blanked from time to time but I cannot seem to remember this guy's face. I mean don't get me wrong he seemed to be aware of the Vizard corp but beyond that I don't think I remember him.

Keep your guard up Andrew, I know you didn't meet a lot of people from the Vizard corp let alone meeting many Vizards, but you do not know who he is yet.

Andrew nodded his head as he tilted his head to the side. On one hand he seemed to know not just his rank but he seemed to know Colin intimately from the sound of things. But on the other hand he was unsure if he had been from one of the other divisions or if he was actually an officer. At the very least he was going to try to be a little bit diplomatic about this. If he was in the Vizard corp and he was a superior rank, then he didn't want to cause any kind of friction and then get into trouble with Colin. Andrew looked at the fellow vizard as he spoke. "Well it's nice to meet you too. Sorry if I do not know your name, I don't think we have ever met before. If we did I may have simply bumped into you and I can't put a name to the face. Anyway, my name is Andrew Takahashi." He then turned to look out into the distance as he spoke. "So what brings you out here? I was here to test out some of my Kidō and see what I can be able to do beyond the normal defense and offense strategies." He had kept his eyes on him, much less with weariness and more inquisitive. He really was trying to figure out if he had seen him before but so far there his mind had been drawing a blank. Perhaps if learned more about him a memory or two could come back. At the very least he would be able to know his name now so he can remember for future reference.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training) Empty Re: Flash of fire and lightning (Gin, Kidō training)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 am
"Actually it's less being suspicious and more trying to find out who you are because I honestly cannot remember you. Your face isn't familiar to me."

There was an honest tone in his voice as he looked at the vizard curiously. It was clear from the look in his eyes that he really was trying to know who he was with all the sense of being naive. He had a small catalog of people he had encountered in this day and age, especially when it came to the vizards. With the exception of his commanding officers and Sherri, he didn't know many other vizards. Even when he remembered meeting a vizard by chance when he was working in a restaurant, he couldn't remember the person's name for the life of him. But as he listened to the vizard he nodded his head. He had wanted to learn more about having to increase his skill over Kidō so that he can stand a better chance against some of the people that might try to kill him.

He kept his zanpaktou tight in his right hand. Though it seemed that he would be using Kidō, those who didn't know his bankai would think him being without logic as to why would he keep his weapon. But for now Andrew had been watching the vizard intently. He had been talking about Kidō, so it must have meant that he had some pretty decent degree in how to wield it. And though he didn't seem to want to cut his head off on the spot, Andrew was almost expecting it to happen. As he looked at the vizard, he then quickly pointed at him and said,"Hadō number four, byakurai!" He quickly launched a white lightning bolt at the vizard's body, trying to figure out how much he was able to take.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:21 am
Well one thing is clear, this guy is alot stronger than I am if he can be able to take a Kidō to the chest.

Andrew was no fool as he witness the Kidō simply bounce off Stefan as if it was nothing. To him that only meant one thing: he was considerably stronger than he was. He seemed to moving backwards on the building he was on, keeping one foot off the edge as he kept his eyes on his opponent. As he witnessed the bolt come straight for him there was only one thing to do to avoid the bolt with someone of his speed had: take a literal dive. He used his shunpo to drop himself off the building but not before taking note about how Stefan's Kidō had worked. His byakurai was much more potent as it shot through building as if it might as well have been thin air as he tried to keep an idea in mind to force a stalemate.

He stopped in mid air, looking into the building as he got an idea. He looked at the window as he smiled. "Legs like a jack rabbit's, reach for the sky. Bakudou number 11 Haru Bōdo." He felt the reiatsu in his legs build up and immediately used shunpo as he took his zanpaktou out. Concentrating on his blade he turned his attention to the ceiling Stefan had been on as he prepared for another Kidō. "Hadō number 41 Geruto Oshii!" He took a swing with his zanpaktou, the vizard attempted to take the building down that Stefan had used as his perch to see if he can be able to get distracted. If Stefan can fall to hubris then maybe there's more he can do to distract him.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 am
Andrew had expected for his Kidō not to be as effective. He even had expected Stefan to be a strong as he was for first glance. It was one of the things that he had to learn the hard way: underestimating your enemy would easily get you nearly killed. Considering how easily he had been able to take a byakurai and not look like he even had a single sign of even having the slightest burn only meant he needed to see more to figure things out. But as he witnessed him simply tear through his newest Kidō meant that he needed to act quickly for his Kidō to work right. As he watched him coming for him, Andrew had used the air pressure and pointed straight down as he looked at three stable pieces of rubble to engage a quick recovery. "Bakudou number 37, Tsuriboshi!"

He couldn't think about Stefan as he plummeted straight down into the energy net, serving once more as his makeshift trampoline to sling shot himself into the air to give him a moment to breathe and refocus his reiatsu to have himself now mid air. But not before witnessing the sheer strength of his opponent. Even with a single swipe with his sword he had been able to tear through multiple multiple buildings as if they were nothing to him. Thankfully they were in an environment that would not have any innocent people nearby or else things would have gone south quickly. But he watched him seeming to focus on the devastation. He knew this would be one of his only chances to get him off balance if he didn't act now. As he spoke softly, he kept his eyes on Stefan. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Bakudou number 61, Rikujōkōrō." He created the beams of light, hoping it would be enough to trap Stefan long enough so he could be able to wield his bankai. He didn't want to use it, but he knew that there was one ability he had that could keep him off balance. He just needed to buy some time as the black and white spice started to form on his blade.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum