Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
byakuya17
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character:Xinkiya Left_bar_bleue0/0New Character:Xinkiya Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Character:Xinkiya Empty New Character:Xinkiya

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am
Name: Xinkiya Kinbakura

Personality:Xinkiya is a persistant warrior who will not stop at any cost no matter what the reason being. He believes that all men should live by the sword and die by the sword,he has taken these ideas from his uncle who was killed in the raid. His courageousness has taken him places far beyond the life of a normal samurau,for with Xin's courageousness he has won many battles. Last but not least is xin's ability to do well in combat. Xin is willing to put it all on the line, even when the odds are stacked against him.

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj95/tecgirl2010/Anime%20Boys/assassin.jpg

Background: As a boy Xinkiya lived in a small village with a population of 50 or so people. His father was a farmer while his mother worked within the household. He had 2 sisters and a brother 1 uncle and no aunts. During the year og 2226 his town was raider and he was the only one in his family who was able to escape.

Now the year is 2242 and he has set out on a quest to exact revenge on those who have wronged him in the process of raiding his village. H stumbles upon a town within the next few months who has been rumored to be the home of the clan who once raided his village many years ago. In order to defeat these men xinkiya must create his own group of warriors to help him in his plans against the villains.

Now we are in the present year of 2244 and xinkiya has stumbled upon another town known to home some of the greatest warriors of all time,only problem is they are all very old. So he goes around town asking for their help but they deny,only to offer him the services of their children. Without hesitation Xinkiya accepts their offer and soons want's to take revenge among those who have dealt him a bad hand in life.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Name- Kinjiamatsu. Kinjiametsu lives in the relam between the living and the deceased, also known as perrogitory. Kinjiametsu is dressed in a smaurai's robe with group of lotus petals covering it on the outside. He of course has a ponytails like that such aof a samurai. He seems to be on the shy side but he just preferrs to keep to himself because he is very easily adjitated. He only speaks to his keeper Xinkiya and will only tell him secritively.

Sealed Zanpaktou: When not released it is a regular katana that has a dragon rotating around the sheath of the blade and the handle is constructed of bronze.

Shikai appearance: Blade tranforms into double egded katana that can be taken apart to be duel weilded

Shikai Abilities: speed increases 10 fold

Release: whispers as its almost a prayer "mida el tiempo para terminar esto."

Shinigami Skill Level: Kidou:

Shinigami Skill Level: Swordmanship:

Shinigami Skill Level: Sonido:

Shinigami Skill Level: Cero:

Shinigami Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:

Bankai Description: Sword turns into the form of a shadow enabling it to pass through any object and directly hit the enemy without hitting the enemies weapon.Last 23 seconds

Bankai Abilities: The suns alligns with the moon to create an eclipse in order for me to keep my bankai up for the full 23 seconds.I turn into the form of a shadow just like my katana, i grow wings in the form of shadows with horns at the tips, and i am able to control the enemies shadow as though it is my doppleganger.

Vizard Powers: I turn into a demon that is the same size and build as a human, i have a long black tail that can extend through using the shadows around me, my horns are all black, my eyes glow red, and my body turns into a shadow that can only be hit with attack from the body such as cero

Hollow form: It would look as though it were a mere image of you!!!!

Hollow mask: all black with a dragon twisting through the middle and the inside plate where the yes are placed is all white, with my eyes glowing red

Resurreccion: Will discuss with frosty

Roleplay sample: I would then swiftly pull the blade from my sheath creating a breeze from the energy exerted from the motion. As I await my rivals arrival I polish up on my swordmanship and do some strecthing before the fight. As my opponent nobunaga arrives to the battlefield i quckly change into my battle stance awaiting Nobunaga's move. As Nobunaga charged me i would immediately flash step out of the way creating isolatio between us so I an able to throw 2 ceros at him from a distance not causing any recoil from the blast. Nobunaga made direct contact with them as if they were only poking him, as if they did not cause his body pain. He again charged me, i quickly flash stepped away again, but he knew what i was trying to do so he read my move and quickly flash stepped behind me, then kicking me into a tree. I would thrust my blade in the ground as to provide some leverage from the hit i had took. It all seemed to be over already, but i knew i could defeat Nobunaga. In order to beta him iw ould have to think 2 steps ahead of him. So i called upon my bankai,whispering mida el tiempo para terminar esto. Nobunaga not knoeing that since the last time we met I've learned some new moves seemed very surprised at this,as if he's never seen a bankai before. I tried to end the fight quickly, so i used my doppleganger ability to make it a 2 on 1 battle. I would then make the doppleganger attack nobunaga from behind while i would charge him from the front. As the doppleganger held nobunaga in place i drew my sword and qucikly did an upward slash movement near his neck to end the fight, but it only nipped him because he somehow got out of the dopplegangers hold. I made it seem as though the doppleganger vanished so that this way i would be able to surprise attack him. I couldn't keep my bankai up much longer because the eclipse was about to end so i ran towards him swinging in an unorthodoxed manner creating a diversion for the dopplesganger to attack from behind. This time is worked successfully. The doppleganger, from behind, ferociously sliced Nobunaga's head off from behind. Just as this happened the eclispse ended......along with the fight.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character:Xinkiya Left_bar_bleue0/0New Character:Xinkiya Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Character:Xinkiya Empty Re: New Character:Xinkiya

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm
EVEN MO DIVUS
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum