Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Empty Re: When everything falls apart.

Sun May 19, 2013 5:10 pm
Nithanial gave a soft grin as he watched her. He managed to put up the diamond skin skill though it did not stop the full force of the attack this time it did keep him from getting the full force of the shot. A little trinkle of blood fell from where the shot had happened luckly it only bearly broke the skin. He watched her and gave a soft grin as he slowly tilted his head to one side. Lady you might as well stop while your ahead. your no fun to play around with given the fact you rely to much on this crappy tech to aid you. You really need to try to gather your own power. powerless or not if you actually do something productive in a training you can actually become a fun target. Though honestly i preffer to stick to my normal demon pray. He said with a soft grin as he stared. He was interested in finding out just how she was going to back up her words of killing him more so then anything else. Big words for someone who only just managed to give me a small flesh wound. when i have what gone through your shield and that fancy vest of your?

He stated in a overconfident pose as his eyes focused on the person before him he did not show any sign of attacking though in a way it could just mean he was waiting for the right opening. He had an idea of what he was going to do next though sadly that ment he had to wait for the right opening. He hated the idea of waiting but he decided that it could not be helped. He wanted to see just how this person would react to all that he has done in just the short time of the fight. In many way he could not help but wounder if her little tricks would be able to help her now? He was far from sure on how things could go but the grin plastured upon his lips would say that he was kind of enjoying it all the same though.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm
Amy glared at the man for a moment, the pointed to the bandage covering one of her eyes.

"This is the result of discovering my own power you little shithead. Do you honestly think I'm going to mess with it? Also, I don't need these weapons, they just compliment my powers better."

With that she pointed both pistols at him, firing consistently as she moved towards him, trying to get within range to utilize her fists. Bullet after bullet screeched from the gun's barrel, all aimed at the man's chest, but slightly off from each other. Her face was twisted in hatred, and she was not stopping yet. After shooting ten shots from each gun, she reached the man's position, and her arm shot out, all her strength behind her punch, her gun dropped to the ground. However, her anger had given a slight clue to this man of her weakness, if he could figure it out she would be completely immobilized.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 9:05 pm
Nithanial gently mummbled to himself as the lady before him decided to keep the fight going. As he stared at her a strange wind slowly began to form around him. the wind had a bluish color as it seemed to encircle his body the strange wind also seemed to begin to focus around his palms as well as he glared at the lady. yea you talk big guns better suit your power what a load of crap. All you are in the end is a wannabe glorified military buff. He stated as his eyes to soon began to have a bluish glow around them to show that he was tired of playing around with the lady before him.

His teeth began to clench as he took in a deep breath seconds before the shots started. As soon as they did start it would apear that the young man was dancing about. His movements seemed to be so fluent and graceful. With each bullet that passed by his form a small flesh wound would soon follow behind it. though it was clear the wounds did cause him a certen small degree of pain it would seem that they did not derive his focus at all. He was lucky that the damage to his body was minimal at the very least. Staring at the girl he gave a dark frown as he spoke while he watched the lady. I am sorry cause in the end this may not leave you looking all that well and when you wake up if you pass out that is. you may be rather embaresed.

He stated as the last shot was fired he then used his last single motion to avoid the final attack. The punch it's self was rather strong and to be honest he was slightly impressed but not enough to really get on his good side. his final motion was a swift rotateing duck to avoid the punch. He had been a street brawler long enough to have picked up on a few simple tactics when they could be used. And oddly enough the taunts he used on her made it easier to get into the position then he thought would have been possible. As he rotated out of the way he held his hands in a rotateing manner. After he finished his rotation that was used to avoid the attack he ended in a foot behind his target. He then threw his arms towards the target in front of him. His hands would never touch the person though the energy would searge a few inches in front of his palms and blast forwards to his foe. If she was not fast enough the energy would crash into her body and surge throughout the entire uper part of her body before bursting outwards from the targets front. in all honesty the attack would be liable to completely annihilate the shirt she was wearing and possibly cause her to cough up blood as well. It would send her flying forwards as well and possibly slamming the target into anything close though this is all a basis on if the attack used actually manages to make fullblown contact. He hated to use this on someone like her. Though in his mind it was best to try to knock her out now before she got to full of herself.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000When everything falls apart. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 9:11 am
As the man pushed his palms out, Amy brought her wrist up to meet his attack as it started humming with power again. The man had not seemed to think that these devices might be able to recharge themselves, and though the vest was damaged, the watch had regained a small amount of its charge. As the attack slammed in to it though, she was thrown downward, the shield flickering out after a second. The brief shielding, though it had not been enough to disable the attack entirely, it had caused her to avoid getting hit directly. As she was pushed downward towards the ground, the attack was angled up, and it barely shot against the edge of her face. It totally destroyed the bandages covering her eye though, and with a shout of pain, Amy raised both hands to her eyes, covering them as immense pain surged over her body for a moment.

Then, her eyes were covered, her brain not overloaded with information from her eyes. Slowly, lying on the ground, she removed her hand from the eye that had been covered by bandages, showing that there was not a scratch from the man's attack. Sighing, she had to admit to herself that there was no way she could continue fighting at this point.

"Well, I guess you won this one, but you were wrong before. My ability, sniper sight, is completely useless in hand to hand combat. In fact, it is completely useless without a ranged weapon. It causes my eyes to act as sniper scopes, it is what allows me to hit targets so accurately from extremely long distances. However, it is not all that great. I can't use both my eyes at the same time, that's why I always cover one. If both my eyes are left open my brain would overload from the information being sent to it, causing extreme pain in my eyes. This is what I meant by my technology complimenting my ability. Well, I figure as the winner you deserve such information. I can't fight right now even if I wanted, as I would have to keep one eye completely obstructed with one hand."

During this whole time her hand had not moved from her other eye, always keeping it covered as she lay there on the ground for a while.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 pm
Nithanial could not help but laugh as he slowly turned to walk away. Though before he even took the first step to leave he shook his head. Lady saying thats only good for long distance is still a load of crap. If one is good enough they can use eyes like those to get a better readout on the target. If that is the case once you get to where you can use it right and read a target better. Useing it can tell you openings in the target true. though you can also tell what the target may do next easier. It would take alotta practice but you can use a single muscle spasim to say so much on what may end up happening latter. You still have alot to learn if you think you need to use some fancy weapons to actual attack from a distance. With that he walked off. Though he did grab the rest of his outfit though. He then stoped again and threw a few medical wrap bandages at the lady. He was wounded but to be honest in his mind he really did not need them. they would gently tap against her as he slowly began to walk away yet again. I may have won but in the end its your additude that carried it to a degree that it did. You speak to much of killing even though it is obvious your words are empty in the bigger picture of things. After he had said that he would run off swearing. He would scream something about being late even though he had no idea where he was even going.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum